Anal and Hemorrhoids

BackwoodsMama

Krampus’ Sex Toy
Hey there...

So I'm interested in getting more into anal, but I have hemorrhoids from childbirth that flare up occasionally. Will more anal play cause more flare ups or cause more of them? I'm unsure if it's a good idea or not, but I really love the idea of using plugs and I know my husband would love anal. We've done it a few times, but several years ago, prior to our children being born.

Not a doctor - and if this is a concern, you should talk to your doctor - but I shouldn’t think so. Hemorrhoids are of course very common during and after pregnancy, but they generally go away in a few months. If it’s been years since your last child, I’d be surprised if childbirth was a major cause of current flare-ups. Many people, men included, get them and much can be done to heal and indeed prevent them with changes to diet, liquids, etc.

You might want to (no pun intended) work your way back into anal by starting with a well-lubricated finger to see if that provokes a reoccurrence.

Good luck.

Hey there...

So I'm interested in getting more into anal, but I have hemorrhoids from childbirth that flare up occasionally. Will more anal play cause more flare ups or cause more of them? I'm unsure if it's a good idea or not, but I really love the idea of using plugs and I know my husband would love anal. We've done it a few times, but several years ago, prior to our children being born.

I had the surgery and the Dr said NO still miss having a cock up my ass
Puddles

I have hemorrhoids from childbirth that flare up occasionally. Will more anal play cause more flare ups or cause more of them? I'm unsure if it's a good idea or not, but I really love the idea of using plugs and I know my husband would love anal.

My gastrointestinal doc has removed mine by banding. It wasn't particularly expensive or painful. Some people, myself included, have recurring hemorrhoids. Anal sex can weak supporting tissues in the rectum and anus and raise your risk of hemorrhoids.

You can make lifestyle changes to help prevent them, which is a good idea whether or not you add anal to your sex play. Eat plenty of high-fiber foods, add a fiber supplement to your diet, stay hydrated (to help keep stools soft and easier to pass), and don't spend more time sitting on the toilet than necessary reading memes :).

Good luck!

Go see the butt doctor. I had 'em. They don't do surgery anymore. They put a rubber band on each one, it's a bit uncomfortable for a day, take a Tylenol, and then they are dead and you poop them out, and don't even know it. Voila! No more hemorrhoids.

A simple, painless office procedure. I was in and out in less than an hour.

Back