An Unlikely Alliance (Closed for CoSurvivor)

Chance pulled Ana close for a moment and kissed her in earnest.

"Thanks... I'm very interested to see some of this place.."

He had a thousand questions about the order of things, possibly where the royal family might hold their quarters, how many people might have lived here, did this place have defensive capabilities? and lastly, how did this place hold up so well for so long? It must be a combination of the master craftsmanship and magical properties that went into it... That's all he could think of.

Going up only one floor, looking around the amazing architecture, watching as the floor directions flowing away from the grand staircase and again upward, Chance could see how he'd get lost in this place. How he could explore it, possibly days. Days he knew that he didn't have. That pressing feeling in his soul returned, and looking down into the black that was the well of the long grand staircase, he realized he was being selfish. If there was time, when this was all over IF they saved the world around them he'd come back and explore. Maybe Ana would come with him...

Scrunching up his nose, he twisted his lips sideways into a look of internal disappointment and stopped Ana before she could lead them any further up.

"I'm being selfish Ana, I'm forgetting why we are here. I could literally get lost in this place, I could spend months wondering the halls of this place and possibly never cross the same room twice. But I'm not... I'm not really supposed to be here," Nodding to the black, the darkness that awaited them at the bottom of the grand staircase, ending somewhere down below he continued..

"Down there. That's where I'm supposed to be. 'UP' there...there is nothing but distraction, maybe when it's all over we can return. His eyes looked to hers, then over the edge of the grand staircase down deep into the pit.

"We came for what's down there. we'll find wonderment I'm sure, but we'll also find answers we probably don't like."

With that, he took Ana's hand and lead the way back down, seeing their footfalls had disturbed a fine layer of dust that had settled up on this level, he looked to the next stairway down and asked Ana if this was the right way. When she gave her instructions he resolutely decided to face the darkness and while occasionally he might look up, he'd never turn back, not till they reached the end.

-----

They traveled for hours, the blackness of the lower levels beginning to encroach upon them, he could feel it now, and while they were in other passageway, above there had been a coolness to the air. now it was cold. cold enough to begin seeing his breath in the air. The architecture had still held up, and while he could still sense they were in the protection of the elven realm here, he could feel something new. something... he wasn't expecting to feel for an other few days, a creep of something sinister was beginning to touch his boots it felt like, as if they'd reached into the depths..closer to the evil that awaited them than he'd expected.

Grasping Ana's hand, in an invisible sense of trying to hold on to her for mutual security when they reached the next level, the architecture was now less... less pure. as if time had wiped the purity the elven architecture, the beauty was now fading while the shadows had taken hold. Chance's Glow stone shown brightly, sure, he'd lit it at least an hour ago when the light from above became less dependable.But it was as if it's aura of light was now being limited by some unknown force. Stopping, Chance spoke,

"We should rest here...Find a spot that's comfortable and stay the night.as I'm afraid once we exit this protected area it'll be one or the other of us awake at all times, and... if my guess is right, we'll have maybe half a days travel to the castle."

When Chance had announced that he'd changed his mind and that he thought they should go ahead and head back down the staircase after only beginning to explore one of the upper floors, Ana couldn't help but feel disappointed despite the fact that she knew he was right and despite the exploring having been his idea originally and not hers. The similarities within this underground dwelling to her own homeland were uncanny, and though she had an idea of the kind of things they might find she knew that Chance was seeing them all for the first time. She'd been looking forward to getting to share them with him.

Still, like him she told herself that they would be able to explore it together once this was all over and made herself press onward down into the dark.

Like him, as they descended deeper and deeper she could feel the aura in the air around them begin to shift and grow darker, the presence of it reminding her of the one that she had been feeling so intensely within her dreams. She'd been grateful when Chance had grasped her hand, and she'd held onto it tightly as they'd walked further and further downward together along the staircase until finally he'd stopped.

"We should rest here...Find a spot that's comfortable and stay the night.as I'm afraid once we exit this protected area it'll be one or the other of us awake at all times, and... if my guess is right, we'll have maybe half a days travel to the castle."

Ana nodded her agreement, her gaze shifting downward to the markings on the railings for this level as she tried to determine which passageway they should take. Finally she reached her decision.

"This way," she told him, leading him by the hand away from the main staircase and down one of the many halls.

As they walked she carefully examined the patterns engraved upon each of the doors they passed, until finally she stopped.

"Here."

She opened the door, revealing what obviously had been some kind of bedchamber at some point in time. To their right could be seen a giant marble bed frame, which had likely been left behind due to the previous inhabitants due to the fact that the headboard had been carved right into the wall of the dwelling. On the opposite wall of the bed was a matching marble fireplace, but with no chimney. Instead of remnants of ashes and soot, a cluster of large crystals grew up from within its center and filled it almost entirely.

"Excellent! I was hoping we might find these in here," she exclaimed, "They are a special kind of crystal that my people developed long ago to add light and heat to their homes."

"Fire doesn't really work so well when your home is in a tree," she added to him with a smirk.

Releasing his hand, she walked over to the crystals and touched them lightly. They twinkled ever so slightly, but then seemed to sputter out, causing her to frown.

"Either time or whatever dark presence is beginning to take hold down here seems to have drained their power... one moment," she told him, taking the amulet out from where she'd safely pinned it within her clothes.

Once more she closed her eyes and focused her will, keeping her thoughts on her longing for the crystals to light and for the ominous presence to be driven from the chamber.

Chance let out a soft whistle as they entered the bed chamber, if he thought the craftsmanship of the central staircase was amazing, then he'd yet to see some of the personal work that had been done in the private quarters. Part of him felt like he was intruding, stepping into a family home that had held warmth, love and held people's dreams. As it so happened to be, the individuals who occupied these rooms could still be alive, maybe?

As Ana went to try and get the crystals re-ignited, Chance explored the space while putting his travel bag on the marble bed frame. The art work was amazing, and while some had crumbled due to the age of the structure, most were very well intact. Must were scenes of nature, from above ground, But one, across the room from the marble fireplace was a fading picture of a castle, one he'd seen before, the one they were heading to.

Ana's comments about the crystals being necessary instead of fire especially for a people who lived in the trees, Chance gave a bit of a chuckle, "I can just imagine one of my ancestors looking at the crystal and suggesting that they light a torch instead.Which of course would cause so many to shake their heads..."

Chance noticed Ana didn't answer, her concentration on the crystals was consuming her so she hadn't answered. He could feel the room getting warmer, but the resistance was still there, pushing on them while the crystals stayed lightly dim. Unsure of what more he could do, he was still curious and stepped over, lightly resting his hand on her shoulder.

"Is there anything I....."

The room flashed brightly for a moment, the pressure of darkness thrown back, and the crystals now shown brightly, the room now warmly lit, yet their bodies cast shadows across room to the opposite wall. With a look of complete shock on his face, Chance looked at Ana.

"I.. I didn't do anything, I promise.. was that you?"

Ana looked around the room in amazement then back at Chance, seemingly just as surprised as he was by what had just happened.

"I...I'm not certain," she admitted, "I was focusing on the amulet, trying to use it to push back the darkness and light the crystals, but I could feel the presence resisting. It didn't seem like I was going to be able to break through... but then I felt your hand on my shoulder and..."

She gazed down at the amulet still glowing within her hand with confusion and then gazed back at him.

"Do you think it could have somehow been both of us?"

Chance knelt next to her and looked at the amulet, then nodded in agreement.

"I think it might have everything to do with us and then again nothing. I think it may depend on what you are doing with it. When we were in the outer tunnel, you were able to push open the entrance on you own. I surely didn't do anything. But as far as pushing away the darkness? it might be more powerful with the two of us working together. We did unify the pieces after all." Chance partially wondered if it was sentient, maybe the amulet could sense their feelings for one another, and while he did believe in magic, as it was in everything, he wasn't sure that an amulet could 'feel' their emotions..But anything was possible.

His closeness to Ana made him desire her. With slow motion, Chance moved slowly to help Ana take her bow and quiver off of her shoulders, he gently set them away from the fire and sat behind her, wrapping his arms about her as he took in the warmth of the crystals, and of being with her.

He didn't speak now, Chance deftly leaned in, kissed the small part of her neck that joined at her shoulder, pushing her hair aside and breathed in, the natural smell of her skin was intoxicating... Chance kissed her there again and slid his hands up to undo her armor, taking the chest piece up and off her, when he did, his lips immediately found hers. distracting her as his hands found her stomach, gliding over the soft fabric of her tunic.

His actions were still slow, his hands touching her as slowly he leaned back a bit and brought Ana back with him. Now with her stomach stretched, their lips dancing against one another, his hands became busy at her waist, slowly pulling up the fabric till the skin of her abdomin was exposed.. And while his desire was to plunge his hand deep into her leggings and find her womanhood, he decided to prolong their desires and wondered his fingers across her stomach...

Ana felt a tingle of energy run over her skin and up her spine as Chance traced his fingers across the newly exposed skin of her stomach. Her worries about the amulet and the secrets of how exactly its powers worked momentarily forgotten, she set it aside next to her discarded chest piece as she allowed herself to fully relax back against him. She'd thought for a moment that he might dip his hand lower, but instead he'd kept it there, making her stomach clench as her body shifted slightly against him with anticipation in response.

She lifted one of her hands up and slowly caressed the side of his face as they kissed, her finger tips tracing across his cheek and up into the hair at his temples, while her other hand moved down and softly covered one of his hands touching her abdomen, her fingers intertwining themselves with his.

Chance welcomed the feeling of her hand on his, her fingers tracing the now three day old stubble that covered his face, her soft hand on his chin sent tingles through his whole body, it was a simple touch, but it was intimate, and between the two of them it was wonderful...

With the fingers of Ana's other hand entwined with one of his on her stomach, Chance pressed their joined hand lightly on her stomach, sliding down, going to the edge of her leggings and under the waistband. His opposite hand found it's way up her tunic, slowly both hands working to tease, and draw out Ana's senses as at the same time, his hand intertwined with hers, reached her womanhood, slowly running his fingers over her wetness, just as his other hand fount her right breast, caressing the skin as he cupped her breast, lightly running his thumb over her nipple.

His concentration became devoted to his hand coupled with Ana's as he caressed her under her leggings. A slow movement of his fingers drew them back, opening her, running his fingers through the folds of her pussy, and enjoying the feel of her body in his hand. After the slow withdraw back, he found her clit, and rubbed lightly, listening to her body, feeling her kisses upon his lips and holding her as he devoted himself to bringing her as much pleasure as he could.

Last edited:
Chance's touches were achingly soft and slow, taking his time as he slowly stoked the fires within Ana. She continued to kiss him as his hands caressed her, using her mouth to let him know without words just how wonderful he was making her feel in that moment as she felt both her nipple and clit hardening beneath his light touches.

As he continued she could hear her breathing becoming quicker, her breaths more shallow. Occasionally a soft gasp or a muffled whimper would escape her as her lips tasted his own. She could feel the wetness between her legs becoming even more damp, her hips occasionally rocking forward against his hand of their own accord and her soft body shifting against hard frame as she leaned back against him.

Chance could feel his own excitement as he listened to Ana's responses... He wanted her, all of her... and as he could feel his own physical responses to Ana's he knew he needed to bring this to the next level.

Chance leaned back a bit farther and rested Ana more against his right shoulder, they could continue their attentive kissing as he listened to her voice, felt her passion in each kiss and she could feel his desire for her.,
for but a moment, Chance stopped teasing her nipples and instead pushed his other hand deep into her leggings, spreading her legs wider, now both hands were on her, slowly massaging her thighs, slowly running fingers over her wetness..one hand slipped two fingers inside her, the other concentrated on slowly massaging her clit. Chance would keep up the attention upon her incredible body... he desired to bring Ana to orgasm... she deserved to be pleased and be pleasured.

In a voice, only audible to her...Chance whispered.."I need you... I know it's so soon after our last time.. but when we leave this place..we may not have another chance to be together.. be with me.. one more time."

As Ana felt Chance move his other hand between her legs and spread them wider, she slid her own hand that had been intertwined with his away and rested it on his forearm, letting him take control. She felt his fingers sliding into her and gasped with delight, then moaned into their kiss as she felt him begin to massage her clit as well.

As he continued she felt her need rise and the pleasure he was causing building within her. Her breathing hitched, the pitch of her moans rising. Had it truly only just been that morning when they had first become lovers? Already she felt as if he knew her body so intimately, knew just how to touch her to bring her so much bliss. She felt so connected with him that it seemed as if they'd known one another a lifetime already.

Hearing his whispered words to her she quickly nodded her agreement, her hand caressing the side of his face again while the other slid from his forearm to the top of his strong thigh.

"Of course.." she breathed against his lips as her body squirmed against his fingers and her hand squeezed his thigh, "I need you too, Chance.. for as long as I can have you."

He could feel the squeeze of her hand on his thigh, it sent a jolt of excitement though him, his desire to be with her growing intensely. Chance continued his attention to her, his hands moving swifter, trying desperately to draw her to an orgasm... he wanted her badly, and he wanted to bring her off first... if his hands wouldn't complete the task, then he'd bury hls tongue within her.. the thought of her moist wetness on his lips drew an audible groan from his lips, her caresses were making him hard, uncomfortably so....

"I am yours Ana.... I am now and always will be."
His words expressing his desire to please her... the erotic scene of both of them practically still dressed was heightening how intensely erotic it was.

"Tell me what you want.. shall I continue.."

his fingers danced across her clit, he brought one up to his lips making a show of her wetness on his fingers.. he sucked them, then slipped them into her. long drawn out movenents.. his fingers massaged the sweetest spots he could find...

Ana could not believe how incredibly arousing it was to watch Chance show her the wetness coating his fingers, her wetness, the wetness that he had caused with his touches, and then to watch as he slid those fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean. She gasped with desire at the sight, then moaned aloud as he slid the same fingers he had just sucked back into her.

"Don't you dare stop.." she answered with a groan in response to his question, her breath catching as his fingers returned to massaging her and she could feel herself nearing her release.

Her hand gripping more tightly to his thigh, she could feel her body stiffen, her knees bending and her hips pressing forward as he massaged her clit. Her insides tightening around the fingers stroking within her wetness as her eyes squeezed shut and her head fell back against his shoulder.

"Oh!.. Oh that's it!... Ohhh yess!" she cried out as she came around his fingers.

Last edited:
Chance held her in his arms as he continued, his fingers working in, deep into her pussy, as the fingers on his other hand circled her clit... At her demand, the urgent demand he knew he heard, Chance grew harder his actions growing more desperate to make her cum.

"Don't you dare stop.."

"I won't..." was all he could get out while he felt Ana give in to her needs... Chances' own needs were beginning to press upon the situation, he could feel himself growing harder each time she ground against his hand, and back against his groin.

"By the gods Ana..."

Chance held her, kissed her until she'd come through to the other side of her orgasm. His own needs were now pressing at his mind, he wanted her, needed to be with her... and as he felt Ana begin to calm, Chance slipped one hand out from her leggings, took her hand on his thigh and pressed her hand against his growing manhood. When he could feel her touch, Chance groaned audibly in anticipation of her hands on his body.. He needed her to touch him...soon..

Coasting the high of her orgasm, Ana had returned Chance's kisses, her muffled moans and gasps of passion against his lips gradually lessening as she drifted back down from the stars. As she did she felt one of his hands slide back up from between her legs and then wrap around her own, shifting it over from where she had been gripping his thigh and placing it against the growing bulge of his manhood instead.

She heard his groan, felt the rumble of it within his chest behind her, and heard herself whimper softly in reply as her body shifted against him.

"Chance..."

Her hand curved around the girth of him and gripped him gently through the fabric of his pants, feeling how much he had grown already and how aroused he had become just by the act of bringing her her pleasure. She slid her hand over the cloth, feeling his length. She did not wait for too long however before, wanting to bring him the same pleasure he'd brought her, she slipped her hand inside.

Chance could feel his heart beat quicken... as she touched him through the fabric of his pants he grew completely still, as if under a spell, He didn't dare move, afraid he'd break contact with Ana, and as she teased him he gave out one more deep groan.. He couldn't get out her name, he tried but the anticipation of her touching him was making him mute...

When she reached in to his pants, touching him Chance could feel himself give in, he moved quickly, the one hand which he'd used to place hers on him quickly undid his belt. when the tension had been released and he could feel his pants now loose,

He was now at her mercy.... he wanted to get her out of her clothes... be naked with her one more time.. but his senses were overwhelmed by the feelings that were welling up from within him...

Ana could not help but smile a bit as Chance quickly undid hit belt for her as soon as she had reached down into his pants, obviously eager to feel her touch, and she was just as eager to explore him.

Slowly she slid her hand further down past the now loose waistband of his pants, down over his abdomen and following the little trail of hairs that she knew would lead her to her goal. Instead of immediately seeking it out however, she slid her hand over to the side, trailing the tips of her fingers slowly down and then back up the juncture between his thigh and his groin for a moment.

Her hand still beneath the cloth of his pants, she turned slightly within his arms so that she could tilt her head up and place a kiss upon his lips before pulling back slightly again so that she would watch his face. Only then did she allow her hand to reach the destination that she knew they both longed for, her hand sliding its palm slowly up and then down the length of him a couple of times before reaching with her other hand and pulling the fabric of his pants down, setting his cock free so that she could wrap her hand around it and stroke it more properly.

An audible groan escaped his mouth, Chance closed his eyes and allowed his other senses to take over. He wanted to call out her name wanted to beg her.. but it was as if her hands had pressed him into complete silence... He didn't know how to talk at this point,

Chance thought he heard himself say "So soft Ana.. your hands..."

When both of her hands pulled at his pants he raised his butt off the cold stone floor so she could have him, and at that moment he knew he'd do anything she asked. Anything..

Her kisses were gentle, teasing and each time she pulled away he chased her lips, trying to draw her lips back to his..

Now, completely exposed, his cock pointed to the ceiling, Ana's soft elven hands wrapped around his cock brought him so close.... he closed his eyes.. opened them and pleaded with her...

This was torture.. the right kind.. he wanted her to take him, do as she liked.. forever..

Ana paused for a moment as she moved and shifted her body again so that she was now sitting next to Chance and pressed up against his side with her legs tucked beneath her. She leaned in, placing another gentle kiss upon his lips and smiling slightly as his lips chased hers. She granted him another taste of her lips, leaning into him as her hand caressed the side of his face before sliding down over his stomach and back to his cock, stroking it again with her soft hand as she kissed him.

Then suddenly she pulled away, her lips withdrawing from his own as her hand also withdrew from around his cock, traveling up and slipping under the hem of his tunic instead, pushing the fabric up as her fingernails traced over the skin just below his belly button.

"I want this off," she whispered into his ear, continuing to trace her fingers over his abdomen and thighs until he complied.

Chance heard her words and could feel the demand in her voice and the need in his body which matched it. Chance, pulled off his tunic, leaving himself bare chested and now slightly cool in the room, The crystal was warming the room surely, but the cold air of the space was still there to tug at him..

He tossed it up and behind him, hearing it softly land on his pack. With an urgency to meet her request, chance next kicked off his boots sending them flying about the room, one haphazardly coming to rest right side up, the other hitting the far wall and coming down making the noise of a hollow thump.

His boots removed, he raised his butt off the floor and slipped his pants down to his ankles, shimmying out of them, and then tossing them up and behind him again..

He was quite the sight, Chance was completely naked, Ana was near fully clothed still with her hands on him... he looked at her earnestly.. and pleaded with his eyes for her to continue... to do as she so desired..

Ana had really just meant for Chance to take off his tunic for her, but when he quickly stripped off his boots and pants as well she certainly wasn't disappointed and wasn't about to correct the misunderstanding...not that he gave her time to. She couldn't help but smile at his urgency, laughing a bit as he flung his boots and clothes about the room in his haste.

Seeing the pleading look in his eyes she leaned in and offered him another kiss, her free hand moving up to gently caress the side of his face, running her fingertips over his stubble again. It felt a little rough against her skin, but she kind of liked it.

"Shall I continue?..." she murmured against his lips, echoing his words from before with a playful smirk as her hand upon his body slipped back around his cock and began to stroke him again.

Chance gave her a bit if a sheepish smile when he realized she hadn't truly meant for him to get completely naked. He didn't dare move, didn't dare break contact,

He closed his eyes at her subtle contact against his face touching the stubble, then kissing him. Chance wanted nothing more than to heatedly kiss her back desperately bring her into his arms and be one with her. But... every part of him screamed out for him to stop.. let Ana control the pace... let her do as she wanted. By the gods were her hands so soft and caressing.. His manhood jumped at least twice while she held him.. teased him...

such agonizingly wonderful pleasure...

When she asked if she should continue, All Chance could do was nod, he closed his eyes, nodded slowly one more time and let his other senses take over...

Ana smiled against Chance's lips as she watched his reactions to what she was doing. She seemed to have rendered him completely mute for the time being, his manhood pulsing in her hand as she stroked it, the way it jumped in her hand making her own pulse jump in response.

Giving him one last lingering kiss upon the lips, she began to trail her kisses lower, tracing them across his jaw and down to the crook of his neck. She paused there for a moment, her hand trailing down from his cheek and down his back, her nails raking softly over his skin as her kisses wandered over to his shoulder and gave it a gentle bite.

All the while she kept her hand stroking up and down his cock. She moved her hand to the top, wrapping around it and running her thumb over the tip for a moment.

"Ana...." he called out, her hands so soft, delicate and teasing all at once. her nails drew him out.. made him arch his back and desire to just take her.. by the gods he wanted her... but she was in control here.

Her nibbles upon his neck, and the rub across the tip of his cock made him harder than ever..He wanted her... he needed her....part of him was waiting for her to give him permission to cum.. or that she'd kiss farther down.. take him in her mouth and....

his eyes pleaded for her, and his right hand went to her hip...trying to cup her incredible ass over her leggings, but his force of will gave out, Chance layed back while he looked up at Ana. he could feel his need to cum reach a point of no return...

Ana smiled at the pleading look Chance gave her. Part of her wanted to give him what she could tell he wanted, the hardness and pulsing of his cock beneath her hand was undeniable, but another part of her wanted to draw this out just as far as she could, to see just how far she could take him.

Usually he had been the one to take control in their lovemaking, and while she adored it when he did, this was a new kind of fun. She could tell he was holding himself back, allowing her this moment. Not certain if she would get the opportunity to explore him again like this, she wanted to make it last.

Feeling his hand upon her hip, trying to feel her ass through her leggings, she suddenly very much wanted to feel his hands upon her naked flesh again. Pausing for a moment, she straightened and pulled her hands away from him for a moment so that she could slip her tunic up over her head and set it to the side, her legs then moving so that she could push her leggings past the curve of her hips and backside and down her long legs, removing them as well. She then repositioned herself, climbing atop him and straddling his legs between her thighs as she bent down and nipped and kissed at his neck again, her kisses gradually beginning to move slowly downward.

Chance was completely under Ana's spell of seduction. he just wanted to touch her as she had her way with him, bu when she stood up and took off her tunic, he gave an audible sigh. Watching her breasts rise and fall with each breath she took made him stir even more, but when she eased herself out of her leggings, exposing her amazing legs and ass to his full view, Chance could feel his manhood grow harder..

Was it possible that the anticipation of what she was doing to him was going to drive him crazy... he didn't think Ana had it in her to torture him so openly, but she was having her way with him, and honestly Chance was simply letting her take her time... to push her, rush her in anyway would ruin what she might have planned. When she came up to kiss his chest, he couldn't help but run his hands across the smooth skin of her back, then weave his fingers into the long tresses of her hair.

Slow moans of pleasure escaped his lips, he was hers to do with as she wanted...

Back