An Oral Education (Closed for.JadeKnight)

Shadowlace

Literotica Guru
Jessica Vanakov was a professor who currently taught english as a second language coarse. The short haired burnette woman had come to america at a young age. The Ukrainian girl grew up in a dual.language house. Which fueled the womans passion for teaching language.

Ms.Vanakove sat in her class room looking over her notes. She wore a simple black and white houndstooth blazer with a simple silk shirt beneath. Her skirt was black with white pi stripes. It was striking and very much the strange style she was accustomed too when younger. The Woman had modeled and her lithe frame was somethinf many an aspiring models wished to be her.

Still the woman thought herself capable of the catwalk, but at 40 she knew somethings sagged. Or held wrinkles. Jessica enjoyed this time before class. She worked on the notes drank some coffee. As she did she put on her glasses and read.

As she got to the cute mans paper, she noted stuse ts began piling in
She smiled as she stood and made her way to the front of the class. "Welcome all to English as a Second langauge 102, today we are working on spellinf simple words and phrases"

Last edited:
Louise Lavinge was a twenty three year old french woman who had decided to study aboard for a couple of semesters. This was actually her third year of college for her business degree and it had been mentioned America would be a wonderful place to help expand her knowledge and contacts. She didn't mind at all at having to take this beginning language class, as she had a pretty decent grasp of English. However, it was a requirement to start and she was stuck here.

She had decided to be a little daring, dyeing the top half of her long locks to be light purple. It was her favorite color, so it just seemed right to her. It was a little strange looking, but she was used to strange looks. She wore a knee length black skirt, the material loose enough to hide her little secret from the rest of the world of her being a futa. She also wore a short sleeve button up blouse that fit her upper body snugly with her white bra. A white sweater was draped over her shoulders, the sleeves tied loosely over the top of her breasts. She also carried her backpack in front her, just for modesty sake.

Taking a seat on the aisle in the front row, she took out her book. Laying it and her notebook on her lap, she crossed her ankles in front of her on the floor. A black of black shoes and white socks finished off the whole picture.

Jessica smiled as the newest member of her class walk in and take a seat. She was striking. Worthy of a model contract the older woman couldnt take her eyes off her. Something held her faze on the younger woman and she had to cough to get ahold of herself.

More students poured in and Jessica rose to walk over to her white board and write down." MS.jessica Vanakov. Practical English 102" after that she turned and looked out at the students. Oddly she lingered far too long on LOuise before she continued.

"I am Ms.Vanakov and I will be your Practical English teacher. This class is required for all students who come from a country where English is not your primary langauge. For those who think you can just pass a test to test out, unfortunately you can not. Not my rules but that of the schools." She pulled a stack of folders from her desk and began to hand them out.

"Each of these folders are a copy of what I have just addressed in your native tongue. Also a web address is in there as well to hear a dubbed version for you to play. I recommend listening to it subbed in your language so you can get a better grasp of what I am saying." She hands the folder to Louise aand pauses way to long, her own fingers brushing the French womans before she jumped. The jolt pulled her from the thought of grabbing a drink with this coed, holding hands as they watched a movie and later a bit of playful exploration of ones bodies. Ot was strange that Jessica would feel sucj a thing for a woman.

" yes where was" she stepped back and then continued on.

"We will cover how to speak, read and write English. This will be done through practical work books, lectures and tests as well as a healthy dose of cultural aids in the form of Television, Movies and Periodicals. Any questions?" Jessica asks for two purposes one to judge the level of English the student knows and two to familiarize her seld with the students.

Last edited:
Louise had noticed the professor staring at her a little, but it didn't really bother her. She was used to getting attention, either due to her beauty or if she had wore something that was a little too tight around her waist. As the folders were being passed around, she took the folder carefully as their fingers brushed for a moment.

She smiled sweetly as the professor stepped back and continued to speak. When questions were asked for, the young woman raised her hand.

"What about grading?"

She lowered her hand once more, folding her hands over the top of the folder in her lap. She took a moment to recross her ankles and shift her feet to do a little stretching before relaxing them.

Jessica cleared her throat and adjusted her collar. Unconciously she unbottoned her top a couple buttons and touched her clavical. As she did she took a moment and blinked."Yes grading. I grade on paperwork and orally. At the end youll have to give a written report inwhich you have to read aloud. That way I know you are ready for more trafmditional classes."

"Each week you can earn extra credit by sending me a personal clip of you reading a New Article title and at least two to three paragraphs. Otherwise I grave based off profiency and grasp of the material. Tests are graded on a curve. And Honestly some of you will have better grades and comprehention then others. Tutoring is available as well. Infact a list of tutors is in your binders with profiecent speaks of your own tongue. I myself am on there for a few of you." Jessica stated as she stood and turned from the class.

"Today we will look at a few Local news outlets and corresponding trabscripts." Jessica went back and began to circulate the Transcript copies out. Once again at Louise she stopped and let her eyes peer down at the woman and she blushed a bit before clearing her throat again. She moved on quickly after that.

Once they were all distributaed she presses the botton and a screen appears. She then pulls up her laptop and begins to type away until the film started and it was a news cast from two days back. Thabkfully with it dark no one could she how flustered Jessica had become. She had taught beautiful women before. Some she could see herself fawning iver if she had a notion to lean that way yet here she was wantinf to enjoy a mere kiss with this Louise!

Last edited:
She was quiet as she listened to the professor speak, nodding as she understood every now and then. She did raise an eyebrow a little when Jessica spoke of being a tutor herself. It was a rare thing to her that a teacher would be a tutor for students, at least that was what she had heard about American teachers. Most of the time it was other students.

It didn't go unnoticed when the professor came back to her, seeing the blush for a moment before moving away. She almost giggled, but just kept smiling. As the film began, she shifted a bit in the seat a little to get more comfortable. The standard wooden seats weren't that great, but she did believe she might just bring in a small pillow next time to use. She did watch the film with some interest, scribbling a few notes down as it went. The class seemed pretty easy so far, a good start to the beginning of her school year.

The video played out and when the time came Jessica stood up and shut off the video. " That is the first session. Homework os looking over the syllabus. For those that look youll see that I recommend a variety of childrens programming to help you learn the language"

She goes over towards the exit and smiles. " Please enjoy the rest of your day. Feel free to email me your question" she says opening th door as the students begin to file out. Jessica was wonderinf what she would say to her. What would she do? Would she go the coffee route? Yes the coffee route.

As the video played, Louise jotted down a few notes. It probably wouldn't be anything to be tested on, but she was just being careful. As the credits rolled on the video, she glanced at the tutor schedule for a moment. She hmmed softly before scribbling a little note. When the lights came back on, she gathered her things up carefully.

"I look forward to the rest of the semester."

The young woman gave a little smile before handing the professor the note before heading out into the hallway. The note said that she was free most evenings for tutoring and was hoping to hear from the professor soon. Her number was scribbled on there as well.

Back