An Oasis with magic beyond compare ( Closed)

Little_Tease

Literotica Guru
Philia was a young woman which knew pretty much what she wanted but wasn’t aloud to really, her Father was a very proud man and didn’t take it easy that his child which was female and sorry to say not male was pretty loud speaking other then her Mother which obeyed him and knew where she was and should be.

Philia was well different then most young women in her home town, she had long dark lightly curly hair, thou she wasn’t very tall for her age she was feisty and wasn’t some little girl like most would rather see her. She had blue eyes like the sea in summer when the sun shines down upon it.

Philia was a proud young woman and wanted more then what her father wanted for her, he hoped only to wed her off for a lot of gold and such and to also find some need in the marriage as well for the future to come but Philia wanted to learn more she wanted to go out in the world and learn more of magic and such, she had heard some so many places of magic that she wanted to go out and learn from the best.

She wanted to learn the way of the sorcerer and she knew only a high priest would be able to teach her their ways she only had to find one that would also teach a woman not all were very pleased to.

Philia's father called to her so she might hear the great news, if she only knew which she would have never gone to her father in the first place. He had found a perfect husband for her as he would call it and this he wanted to tell her and make her get ready to meet him as he was on his way to their home to see his new wife to be.

She stood there listening to her father brag about this man as if he was the biggest treasure alive at this moment and she could be lucky and happier then ever to have become in interest for him to take. If only her father knew what was going threw her mind he wouldn’t have done this not to this point in time. She had to plan an escape before he got there or her father could stop her, she had no choice if she wanted to live a life she wasn’t aloud to in her fathers’ eyes.

She played happy and nodded

“Dear Father how grateful I am that you done such a thing for me.. I will go to my room now and see to it that I'm ready when he gets here. We do want me to look my best don’t we?!”

Her father smiled nodding waving his hand as he agreed with her, she turned and left the room as she made her way back to her room her thoughts were running how would she be able to leave without no one noticing and before he got there this man.

She got dressed so that not many would notice her and packed some things, she opened her door to look out if anyone was there and then closed the door again as she saw some of the servants of her Father walking threw the halls so she would have to climb out of her window.

She finally made it she thought after she climbed out of her window, she hurried to get outside of the town before anyone noticed whom she was and where she had came from. She knew it would be hard to get somewhere without help but help would mean someone needed to see her which she couldn’t allow not yet. She walked and walked into the desert as she hoped when she got far enough out that maybe then she could find someone or thing to help her get on. She needed to find someone to teach her the ways as she wanted to become a priest one day but she would need a lot of teaching and time before she would even get close to her goal.

It was now a couple of days she thought since she was walking and she knew she had gotten lost but she hoped that her destiny would still await her and show her the way to a place that she needed and would give her what she so wished.

It was then she thought she saw something in the distance, was it true did she find something or did she only walk in circles and was making her way back home. No it wasn’t her home town it was something else, she hurried to try and get there fast as she could, she was afraid if she took her time it would disappear once again. It looked like an Oasis from far away or was she just so tired and thirsty that she was just seeing things and was actually only laying there in the desert sand under the hot sand dying.

She knew even if she made it to this Oasis alive and it was a real place and not just something in her thirsty going crazy mind she still had to be careful, she didn’t want to be sent back home like some little girl that should better be home listening to her father then going out in the world to become a woman and do as she pleases. She got to the edge if this Oasis and smiled some she saw this Tower and wondered who lived there as she made her way slowly more closer to it she couldn’t help but feel weak and pass out .

The deserts of Stygia were not exactly an ideal place to live, but for the sorcerer Keld, it allowed him the privacy necessary to practice his magic his way. He found a mostly intact watchtower near an oasis that had been long abandoned. It proved to be the perfect place to research, practice and gain more power. There were no priests of Set to tell him what to do, here. In fact the region had no civilization told hold him bak, at all. It was just him and his work.

Keld adjusted his robes as he got ready for his morning divination. He needed to see when the next sandstorm would come along. The next step of one of his research projects required one to come along, and he hoped it would be soon. He had a crucial experiment that he needed to complete before it was too late.

His dedication to his magic had caused him to not take care of himself as well as he should. There was little food left and his water jars were nearly empty. His hair and beard had grown quite long and often got in the way of what he was doing. His body had gotten quite lean, though he still amazingly looked fit. Still, his mind was all on his work.

At the top of the tower was a table with arcane writing etched into it. Here, Keld started his morning divination, chanting words beyond ancient and tracing his fingers along the pattern on the table's surface.

Then something in the horizon made him look up. He saw the girl just in time to see her collapse in the sand.

The sorcerer cursed aloud, as the divination was ruined. He would have to wait until tomorrow. Beyond annoyed, he mad his way out of the tower over to the fallen girl and looked her over. The heat had definitely gotten to her, but she was still alive. Still she looked like she came from wealth. Maybe saving her life would be worth something. With a heavy sigh, he lifted her into his arms and returned to the lab.

He took her just inside the door before placing her non too gently on the floor. The first order of business would be to cool her off. Easily done. He took one of the large water jars and dumped the remainder of its contents right onto her.

Philia had to escape her old life and find a new one if she wanted to become what she so dearly wished and she knew it wouldn’t be easy to find the way she had to go to become what she thinks she needs to be. There were so many sorcerers in the world that many knew and didn’t know but not all were using their magic for good or not just for themselves.

After Philia found this Oasis she thought she might be saved but only if the right person found her and this person wasn’t able to know, who she was and were she came from or she wouldn’t escape a thing and just make it faster.

After she passed out from heat and all she thought in her last seconds she was doomed and feared when she wakes again she might just be back home but suddenly she felt cold water hit her. She jumped up slightly as she woke she gasped and tried to catch her breath before she looked around some as if checking and making sure she wasn’t back home and then looked up at this man standing over her.

She jumped and tried to scoot away from him wondering who he was and were they where.

“uuu… Where am I…? w…who are you?!”

She asked, as she still felt dizzy as she held her head some shaking it slightly and then looking back at him holding up one had in his direction as if trying to hold him back. She truly knew she was not in any condition to do so and if he wasn’t alone even if she was to her strongest that wouldn’t help either.

Keld scoffed with contempt and turned away. Such ingratitude...with rudeness on top of it all! He saved her life and that's what he gets for thanks? Suspicion and distrust? Pah!

Walking over to a ewer, he poured some water into a tin cup. "I don't know about you, but when I come to a stranger's house unexpected, I was taught to introduce myself, first. Not ask for the other's name."

The sorcerer walked over to the girl, but instead of offering the cup, he just towered over her. "Of course, I wouldn't expect much from someone stupid enough to try and travel the desert alone." His voice turned incredulous. "Just what in Derketo's name did you think you were doing out here, anyway? You should consider yourself lucky I bothered to help you at all! Well?"

She knew he was right she might be a runaway and almost died of thirst and all but, she still had learned to have manners for others. Her mother would be ashamed for her at this point which at this thought made her sigh ever so slightly.

She watched him some as she rubbed her head slightly as she tried to think where she might have landed, She listened to him as she almost had to laugh as he asked her what in Derketo's name she was doing out here in the middle of no were and alone that was dangerous. She could have died and no one would have noticed.

Thou if she told him why he just might take her back where she came from, so she had to think of something else.

“Well I was umm…”

While she spoke, she looked around some as if trying to see if she might know herself where she was but she had no idea, maybe it was this place many spoke of but no one believed it.

“I ran away from these men t….they well no matter and I got lost trying to save my life…”

This way she didn’t have to lie that much since she did run to save her life she thought it that way at least as she then added.

“Please do forgive me Sir… I..I’m …. Umm”

She tried to think fast which name to say as she remembered this girl that lived on the streets of her home town that no one really knew and didn’t care to know about that would be safe she thought.

“… My name is Maja….!”

She wasn’t sure if she told him, her name if he would then still find out who she was, therefore she had to make one up till she knew if she could trust him. She sat up looking at the water in his hands licking her dried lips some as if begging for a sip but not daring to ask not just yet.

How disappointing. At least now he knew she had something to hide. Now came the fun part.

Keld had always wanted to try this spell on a living person. It almost made him feel giddy thinking about it. Time to put it to the test.

Setting the water down he started concentrating. A few seconds later, he made a simple gesture to her that would paralyze his guest. From there it would feel like someone was massaging her clitoris.

"Feel that?" the sorcerer asked of the girl. "That is what happens when you tell the truth."

His face turned stone hard as he made a second gesture, and in an instant, made her feel excruciating pain in the same place. "But you didn't, did you!? It is never wise to lie to a sorcerer. One way or another we always find the truth!"

After a few moments, the pain ended as quickly as it began. "Now this time, you will tell the truth. Why were you out in the desert alone? And I want to know everything."

Philia wondered what he was doing as he had this look in his eye, but before she could react to it she couldn’t move at all she got scared but then suddenly she started feeling his warmth grow between her legs, which made her nibble her lip ever so slightly.

She couldn’t understand how that was possible and then she heard him speak she knew he knew she wasn’t telling the truth or at least the hole truth. Before she could say anything she felt pain right were before the pleasure had been felt she screamed out once as she tried pressing her thighs together thou she couldn’t really move that well and then it was gone.

She breathed quicker then before as she heard him then say he wanted the whole truth or she would feel that again.

“Ok …Ok I ran away from Home because my father wanted me to do something I didn’t want to do….”

She laid there looking up to him she still couldn’t move as she then added.

“He wanted me to marry a man I have never seen before …. And well I don’t see my future in being a wife to some man I don’t know I wish to learn…well “

She then hearing it out loud found it to be pretty silly as if some brat was telling it and then said a bit quieter the last word.

“Magic!”

Last edited:
"Magic, you say?" Keld inquired with no small amount of amusement. "You mean like this?"

Another gesture and the pleasure returned twice a powerful as before. He was overjoyed his new spell worked as well as it did. The only question that remained is how long the girl would last until she came, and how hard. He would definitely need to analyze her afterwards. For now he was content to wait.

When it was over, he picked the cup back up and crouched over the girl and offered the water. "And what, pray tell, would you want to learn? And more importantly, why should I teach you what I know?"

Philia panted some as she tried to calm herself from the pleasure then pain he had given her, though she didn’t know how yet but she knew it had to do with his movements he made. She couldn’t but think maybe he was the one she had searched for the one who could teach her his ways and she could show her father her true destiny and not just at the side of some man, he had chosen for her to be her future.

He asked her the question and then asked if this is what she meant and before she could react to what he had said she could feel it, again there it was this pleasing feeling between her legs she had never felt like this before. She gasped as her thighs pressed themselves against each other her hips shifted over so lightly her back arched one hand managed to move between her legs as if she was trying to hold something away from her or stop something.

She tilted her head back moaning ever so softly this time it was so much more and she wasn’t sure how long she would be able to hold back. She bite her lip as her other hand made a fist trying to hold this pleasure under control but she had this feeling anything she did made it even more intense as it already was. She cried out then she couldn’t help herself she cam and then it was over he had stopped she panted and tried to catch her breath and slow her heart back down.

She felt weak for a second or two and couldn’t believe it, was it torture or just pure pleasure. They were so close to each other, she thought as he then came over to her with the glass of water and crouched over her offering her the water she took it her hands shivering still some but she quickly drank before he could change his mind.

He asked her what she wanted to learn and why he should choose her to teach it too. She gasped some as she catches her breath back from the pleasurment and drinking. She thought for a second as she looked up to him sitting up a bit, she knew she had to be careful what she said as he was powerful she felt that already.

“Well I want to learn your way I wish to be something different then just a normal girl that only had the place next to her husband and to bare his children…”

She sighed some lower her head some as she kept speaking.

“This life is nothing for me I wish to be more then that… And I am begging you please teach me I know it won’t be easy and I promise to learn fast and do as you tell me…!!”

She then looked back up to him as she got on her knees to show she really wanted this and needed this as well.

“Ever since I was a little girl everyone told me I can’t do this or that or this is not my place I belong elsewhere…. Please let me prove to Them, to Myself and You! That I can be so much more and that I belong here….! Please teach me be my Teacher I beg you”

She was so eager to learn she would do anything.

Keld just stood staring into her eyes. Did he really need an apprentice? Teaching someone the secrets of his power would leave him less time to his research. And was this girl even worthy of his tutelage? How would he know she would not waste his time. Apprenticeships take years, and she could simply be a disappointment.

Then again, at least he could use a test subject for his research. Having someone handle the cleaning and the chores would free up plenty of time. And, of course, when the time came, Derketo would be pleased with initiating another into the fold. If the time came. But first, a couple of tests. He at least needed to know a couple of things.

"If you really intend to follow this path, there are two rules: First, you must obey me in all things. No questions. What I do is dangerous, and might cost you more than your life.

"Second, a servant of Derketo knows no humility, no shame. Your life will involve plumbing the depths of pleasures you have never dreamed of."

He gave her a moment to process what he had said before continuing. "If you still wish to be my apprentice, the is one thing you must do. Disrobe. Show me your naked body. Now."

Philia couldn’t help but wondered if he was really think about teaching her or if he was going to use her for a time being and then send her out on her own again. She knew it would be hard work not to ask questions or to do what he says right then and there as she was strong willed or she wouldn’t be here.

She nodded shyly and went to stand up slowly taking off her clothing not looking up to him but down to unbutton her buttons and untie her strings of her fabric that clung around her silken young body.

“Wh….”

Before she even started to speak, she stopped herself remembering the first rule and bites her lower lip hoping he wouldn’t be mad already as she was trying hard to do as he said but she wondered why she had to be naked before him right now and there. Which also made her then think what was he going to do that would make her want to ask something but she wasn’t allowed to cause it was dangerous did she really want this.

Keld's eyes narrowed when she almost spoke, but she wisely held her tongue. That and her nakedness showed she was at least capable of understanding directions. Now for the next part.

Being a good priest of Derketo meant knowing how to control his own arousal. seeing her this way had little to no effect on him. She was definitely dirty, but that was to be expected with desert travel. No, underneath all the dirt and grime was a girl unused to labor - a girl of status. Maybe she was right to run. Her future was probably to make babies to some ugly noble without knowing the pleasure it brought.

Scrounging around the clutter of a nearby table, he produced a parchment, inkwell and a feather quill. He jotted down a few note before motioning to her. "Come here. Leave your clothes behind. You won't be needing them anymore."

He decided to start at the top. Her hair, her eyes, her nose, even her teeth and her ears. Each time he jotted something, muttering to himself. Soon enough, things became more intimate. Arms, elbows, fingers, moving on to her chest. Everything was done clinically, not lingering on any one place, even her nipples. Still no part of her body went untouched.

When he reached her hips, he crouched in front of her pussy and inserted the tip of his finger before returning to the parchment. "Hymen is.." He quickly spun her around and did the same to her anus. "Tightness..."

Moments later he finally reached her toes. For the last time he jotted something down. The next thing he did was dig up an amulet with the symbol of the Goddess of Fertility with a long chain. "Wear this as my apprentice and no one will dare to harm you."

Last edited:
Philia stood before him naked and waited for him to tell her what to do next, she was so excited that he decided to teach her at least she thought so since he had already told her the two rules she must obey. Thou the first rule made her think about, was he the right teacher to have if it could cost her life what he does but it was the second what made her get curious and excited. She thought if it could get any better then he had already shown her maybe he was the right teacher to learn from at least she would enjoy also her lessons.

She watched him clutter around a nearby table, he produced a parchment, inkwell and a feather quill, which made her smile just a bit. He wrote some things down before he then motioned her to come closer to him. She moved closer wondering what he was going to do now as she did as he said leaving her clothing laying there on the floor she looked back only once, as if checking if her clothing were still there and if she wasn’t going to need them at all.

He started to look and touch her hair ear and such as if, he was a doctor to see if she was healthy and not hurt and all but, she didn’t dare move or ask why he was doing this as she just watched him do what he was doing. She gasped some as his hands traveled then a bit lower her shoulders, side, breasts then belly, couldn’t help but try and look what he was writing down but each time she could lean over enough to read he turned back to her to keep looking so she couldn’t really.

His then suddenly crouched in front of her as his fingers were now on her hips thighs and then she gasped jumping ever so slightly as she felt his finger tips slip inside of her and then as fast as they went in back out again before he went back to write down something, she mumbled under his breath. Before she could react to anything else she, he spun her around and did the same to her anus.

It was a then over after he got to her feet she was confused of what he had done or at least why he had done this. He then dug this beautiful amulet up with a symbol of the Goddess of Fertility with a long chain holding it out to her he told her if she wore this, no one would dare harm her. Taking it, she nodded and hung it around her neck the Amulet hung a bit higher then her belly. She looked at it once carefully before just letting it hang down, thou the metal of it was slightly cool she didn’t say anything.

She gave him this look thou as if she had a million questions and was waiting for answers but she then slowly turned around in a circle looking at everything noticing first now were she actually was.

What she saw was a complete, utter and cluttered mess. Pots, was piled up in heaps and piles most of which had more than a thin layer of dust covering it. Speaking of dust, the one part of the floor that wasn't covered in it was a clear path from the door to a flight of stairs.

The sorcerer started rummaging through one such pile before eventually producing a couple hunks of cheese. "Here," he said, handing her one. "It's not, but it's what I got left. That's something We'll have to deal with soon enough. But first...."

The sorcerer points to the jugs by the door. "...you need to fill up those jugs. Now. Get going!"

Philia couldn’t understand this pile of mess, this place and all around it was so beautiful and he wasn’t that bad looking him self she had to notice and then this. He gave her the cheese then and told her it was pretty much the only thing he had left and that they would need to care for it soon enough but till then he pointed then to some jugs at the door.

She looked at them and then back to the sorcerer as he then told her to get them filled. She sighed some as she had totally forgotten she was still naked and the only things covering her body at all was this amulet he had given her which didn’t really cover anything. She walked slowly to the door and took the empty jugs as many as she could since they were empty it was easier to caring them almost all out to the water hole. Back she would have to caring less but at least she would have most of them out there already.

She then got to the water hole as she looked around it being so beautiful around that she stared for a second or two before she then went to her knees filling the jugs and caring them two at a time back in setting them back at the door not sure where he wanted them. She thought later she would know where he wanted them and if that weren’t ok, she would carry them somewhere else.

Her silken skin was enjoying the warmth of the sun upon it. It seemed almost as if her silken body was starting to shine in the sun, as she watched the water move to the movement of her filling the jugs. She almost lost the feel of time as she found this place so calming and wondered when he would start to teach her his ways or if he was going to use her as a housekeeper.

Ah, the noblewomen and their work ethic. Keld was about to cure her of her notion of labor. Her body was just too frail to handle sorcery, and he was going to whip her into shape - even if it kills her. That reminded him. He needed to find his whip. Was it upstairs?

He decided to watch her as she brought jug after jug. Seeing her bare skin glistening with water and sweat, he allowed himself an erection. If she did manage to survive up to the ritual, he would take her right then and there. Both would gain power from the goddess.

"Exactly what do you think you're doing?" He started. How do you expect a bath be drawn with just these?" He pointed over to a series of vases near the door that were not there before. (or were they?) Each one went at least up to her waist. "You're supposed to fill those. Now get to it!"

Philia thought when she brought the last jug in she was done, smiling and looking at the full jugs and looked seeing him and wanted to tell him happily she was done as he then started to ask her what she was doing and why she thought she was done and all.

She turned to look where he pointed seeing the once empty corner once again full with jugs as if someone had spilled all the water out and even put a couple more jugs in their place. She gasped and then looked back at him pointing to the corner and then looking to it and then back to him.

“Hey… I filled all jugs that stood there….were did they come from?!”

She wondered if he had done that if he was testing her, but before she could say something she might regret she did want something from him and not the other way around she turned and without another word went and grabbed as many jugs in her hands and carried them out to the water hole once again. Though when she got closer to them she noticed that they were a lot bigger then the ones she first filled.

She couldn’t believe it, she spoke to herself the whole time as she knew she had to fill all the jugs and till the corner was empty. She carried them all out before she started to fill them as she tried to think of a way to carry them back in when she got them filled as she wouldn’t be able to carry them like the others back in. She then thought maybe she could pull them most the way, which did work at the beginning but the more she brought in the weaker she got. She had already carried a couple of them filled back in as she started to sweat even more then before.

She wrapped her hair a bit around her fingers and all so she might be able to knot them up off her back and neck so it would be a bit cooler. She sighed some after a while as she then stopped enjoying the surroundings and only tried to fill the jugs wondering how long it was going to take her to fill them all up or that he would have enough to bath in.

She couldn’t any longer she felt as if she had already filled hundreds of them but when she really looked, there were only three. She growled some as she went back out to the water hole where the other empty jugs waited to be filled. She couldn’t believe what he was doing with her he could have probly just snapped his fingers and filled the bath but he was testing her she knew it but started not liking it.

“Oh Lick a Lizard…”

She said to herself as she sat down at the water hole taking a break not caring if he liked it or not.

Last edited:
Just as expected, the girl stopped bringing the vases in. How typical. The women of the elite were so pampered, that they could never do real work. The situation still required disciplining her, though.

Once more, he waved his hand and brought extreme pain to her clitoris, before walking out to the oasis. He let her sit there and stew in her agony before ending it. Before she could even catch her breath, he took one of the vases, dipped it in the water and slung it over his shoulder.

"And not moments ago you were begging me to teach you!" he said sternly. "Now look at you, all pouty like the princess you didn't want to be!"

Before he continued, he proceeded to dump the the vase's contents all over her. "Who did you think drew the water before you came here, huh? That I magically conjured it up? No, I carried these. Me. You know why?"

He knelt and looked her right in the eye. "Magic isn't simply waving your fingers and things happen. You channel power, which takes mental AND physical effort.

"Right now there are women - women who work for pampered girls like who who can carry twice as much! If you can't handle such a simple task as this, then the power will eat your soul alive."

He stood up again. "Now you can either get to work or give me back that amulet and go home. If you can even make it that far."

He did not even wait for an answer as he went back inside.

She sat there she wants going to give up she would carry the last vase in if it was the last thing she would do but she needed a break she knew she wasn’t that strong like some other women or even men.

She sat there catching her breath and thinking how she could end this job quickly and without to much trouble as she then felt this pain between her legs once again. She screamed and laid back on her back putting her hands between her legs as if that would help anything.

It was then his voice she heard as the pain stopped as if his voice stopped the pain from keeping on. She gasped for some air slightly as she listened to him; she grew angry she wouldn’t be pouting her around if it wasn’t for him she thought.

She saw then how he easily took the full vase over his shoulder; she couldn’t help and think how strong he had to be. It was then when he poured the vase’s contents all over that made her remember she was angry with him at this very moment.

He told her then why he didn’t just use magic so easily and she understood it plus a bit of a workout wasn’t all that bad anyways. She was very strong willed and wanted to prove to him she was worth the effort and wanted to learn, she also noticed as he knelt before her to look her in her eyes that he had very beautiful eyes. He then got up and walked in without waiting to hear what she has to say.

She then stood up growling at herself more to say then to anyone as she talked to herself.

“Yeah yeah little poor princes Ill show you who is a princess you can kiss my pretty petit bottom …”

She almost had to laugh at herself at what she said she hadn’t ever said something like that before maybe sometimes thought it but never spoke it out loud. She worked hard to get each and every Vase filled and carried or dragged inside She even tried to think of something she could do so it worked better for her.

She then found a two smaller Vase inside and tried to take it without him noticing it; she dragged then all the big vases empty back up right next to the door outside. She then took the two smaller vases which she could carry easily both full at the same time and went to fill them came back and poured them in a big vase and as soon as she would have the big ones full she would drag them inside it being then easier then from the water hole till inside.

She knew it would take probly a bit longer but he couldn’t say she didn’t try and wasn’t smart of thinking of a way to do what she was told he never said she had to fill the big ones and carry the big ones he only said he wanted them full standing inside.

She quickly went to hurry trying to fill the vases as fast as she could.

She must be really stupid to try to pull one over on him like that. After his speech about how weak she was, the fool girl decided on a shortcut. Maybe she prided herself on being weak. Either way, it was time for the real discipline to begin, with a dose of humiliation.

He put on his meanest face as he opened the door before she could move the big vase in. "Apparently you didn't get the message!" he shouted at her. Then with a few arcane words he backhanded her into unconsciousness.

While she lay in the sand, Keld emptied every single vase back into the oasis but one. next came the jugs, save two. Nearly all her work was undone. All the time she was exposed to the sun, almost guaranteeing a sunburn. That was good. It made what he was about to do all the more effective.

Picking her up, he brought her inside, leaving her on the floor while he looked for his tools. After a lot of digging and throwing junk aside, he finally found them. First was a set of hemp ropes with which he tied her wrists and and hoisted her up, hands above her head and feet secured with legs spread to metal rings in the floor. The other tool was where the real punishment came from: a whip made of multiple silken cords knotted in various places. Finally he stripped himself of his robes, standing fully naked in front of her. Flaccid, it was really not much to look at, but that was beside the point. He was now ready. Time to wake her up.

All it took to break the spell was with a short but sharp flick of the whip to her sun-reddened bottom.

Philia thought she got it done and faster then she thought though she hoped he hadn’t noticed that she took a shortcut plus he didn’t tell her how she was to fill them and bring them in and all. As long as she got them filled and inside she thought it didn’t matter for him what she would quickly find out did mean something for him.

She went to grab the last Vase to drag it in as then she saw him suddenly stand there. His face showed her without already saying something that he was upset with her and then his voice also told her that.

She couldn’t help to ask herself what message she was to do as he told without questions, she was to show she wasn’t weak, okay she used a shortcut, but what was bad in that she thought or maybe it had to do with his way. He had told her that she needed strength to be able to hold out what would be taken of her when she uses magic but she didn’t think just because she walked more back and forth, then to drag the heavy vase inside. Some would say she did more workout so then caring heavy vases.

She then wanted to react to his words to even ask if he had a problem with her or such but before she could she saw his hand come quickly and then hit her so that it hurt but before she could cry out or such she fell back into the sand and was out. Her hair covered her face as her back side was up facing the sun.

She was out cold, her breathing was slow, calm, and her body didn’t move other from her breathing. Her face was going to hurt tomorrow more then she might know and hoped to ever feel, and it would also change colour maybe a bit.

He had hung her up by her arms so to say and her legs spread and tied up to some metal rings that were attached to the floor. Her arms above her head as her head was tilted down as she was still out. He then went to wake her but not like anyone would but he wanted to also punish her threw this kind of waking.

He raised his hand and with a strong quick strike with the whip, he brought it down on her sun-reddened bottom. She hadn’t noticed that she had been gone it felt only like seconds but it had been some time. She shot her head up quickly crying out as she wanted to jump away from the pain as she then noticed she wasn’t going anywhere.
“AHHH!!!”

She screamed out as she then got quickly scared and angry as she tugged with her arms and then legs giving a slight whimper as she couldn’t get free. She then saw him he stood before her she didn’t notice it being him right away as the male person before her was fully naked. As she then noticed it was him she looked up and then down, a tear rolled down her cheek from the stinging which still lingered on her bottom.

“Why… !”

She couldn’t help ask him why, as she still tried to get free, her eyes then roamed over him once again as she first now realised that he was naked and not some other guy. Her breathing was quick and her heart was beating quickly as well as she got scared real quick, he still had the whip in his hands and she knew the one strike wouldn’t stay as the only one that would end up on her silken body.

Keld walked around Philia, whip in hand. "I warned you about magic affecting the body. How using a spell requires physical effort. But instead of taking that to heart," He gave a sharp swing to her belly. "You decided on the lazy way of doing things." A crack to her back. "Now if reason won't appeal to you, maybe some proper punishment will!"

Without saying another word, he continued to whip her all over. No part of her body went untouched. Some strokes left welts but mostly no marks were made. Pain was the objective, here. Exquisite, excruciating pain.

He let her see his growing erection. What was once unworthy of notice became nearly amazing. Long. Hard. Precum nearly hanging down from the tip.

When he finally finished, the sorcerer had whipped her over thirty times. For a couple of minutes he stood there admiring his handiwork. One last thing remained. He walked up to her close enough to let his manhood rub against her.

"I"m going to let you hang here for a bit longer. In the meantime, I want you to think long and hard about what you want to do. You can either work hard as my apprentice, or you can go home beaten and broken. The choice is yours. With that, he picked up his robes and went upstairs to let her stew.

Philia screamed to each strike and jumped as if trying to get away from his whip, though the way he tied her up it was more a sway then jump.

It felt sometimes good but then painfully, it always showed how it felt the way it hit her and if it was the first strike on this spot or if it had already hit her there before.

She could swear she could feel sometimes how the whip gripped her skin as if not wanting to leave it and other times it felt like it only wanted to tear her open which it didn’t. He didn’t stop till her silky skin was not only reddish from the sun but also from his whipping. She was so buisy to hold it out that she even forgot to beg him to stop.

Her breathing was very quick from the screaming and whimpering she had done to her. Her head fell slightly forward as if to catch air, as her eyes set on his growing erection. He was done whipping her and just stood there looking as if to see if he had missed a spot on her body.

He then came very close to her, so close that she could feel him rubbing up against her. She bit her lip some as she then heard him tell her he was going to leave her there for a bit to think about what he had told her why she should do exactly what he says and not to take short cuts as Magic wouldn’t either.

He then picked up his robes and she could hear his feet going upstairs. She whimpered some and just hung there a bit, she was tired from the whipping but she didn’t want to fall asleep not like this. She hung there for a few min just relaxing trying to catch her breath and then see if she could get free, though she thought that might be just wrong way.

She then decided she was going to show him she was worth it this time really no more shortcuts and thou she might not be so strong like other women maybe but she was going to get everything done as he wishes or at least she hoped so she would do everything in her power to get stronger.

He poured himself some wine while he let her hang. His method of discipline was quite harsh, but he was not kidding about the physical effort required to be an effective sorcerer, not to mention the risk of one's soul without preparation. The same thing happened to someone he knew, once. He soul became food for an eldritch horror from the deepest darkest corners of hell.

He took a sip of his wine and instantly tossed the cup aside. Vinegar. He would need to do something about that, too. But first, his new apprentice.

He returned downstairs, still naked but this time wielding a dagger. His manhood had gone back to small and not worthy of notice. Without a word, he moved in behind her and with his free hand, he gathered up her long hair and pulled it tight. Then with the ease of cutting butter, the sorcerer sliced it off.

"Let this be your final reminder," he began as he showed her what he did. "You are no longer noble aristocrat. You are my apprentice. You are less than a slave."

He dropped the hair in front of her and placed the dagger aside before pulling her close. His penis became nestled between her cheeks as he allowed himself to grow hard again. One of his hands took tough hold of one of her breasts, then he let his hips move. Not penetrating her, but letting it slide along her behind.

"But, if you obey me in all things, I will make you greater than any king. Power undreamed of will be yours!"

He let go of her breast and his hand reached to her throat, though not quite choking. "If you try to be clever and go around my commands again, I will have no qualms in sacrificing you to the goddess. It would at least put your immortal soul to some use."

With out warning he stopped moving and let her go completely. Taking the dagger once more he stood in front of her with the sternest look on his face. "This is your last chance to decide. Stay or go home. You're choice."

Philia hanged there to think of what she wanted and why, she gasped ever so slightly as she heard him come back. She wondered what he was going to do now as she couldn’t see him, she felt him stand now behind him, she turned her head some to try and look behind her to him as she felt his hand grip her hair.

She struggled ever so slightly with her hands but then felt suddenly the hold on her hair was loosened and as he then held her hair in his hand before her telling her she was now not as much worth as a slave she wanted to cry while one tear rolled down her cheek. She then felt his hand on her breast grip it as she then could feel him rub himself up against her this even made her want to moan but she bite her lip looking back over her should to him.

He told her thou in the next breath he had that if she obeyed him in everything he said he could make her greater then any king and she would have power she could not even dream of, she wanted to whimper as his hand left her breast and then went to her throat. He wasn’t choking her but held a tight grip give his words another bit of truth to it.

He then let her fully go and walked up in front of her with the dagger in his hand his face looked so completely without any emotion but anger in it so show his point of view. Her eyes jumped from his to the dagger and then back up as he then told her it was her last chance to decide if she wanted to stay or go home. She took a deep breathing holding it for a second as she then looked deeply in his eyes. Something deep in him called to her wanting her to stay and she wanted to be his not only to learn from him but now even more, she nodded ever so slightly as she then said softly.

“Yes Sir I wish to stay and promise I will obey and do as you wish of me…”

She couldn’t help but think of how he could make her feel just with a move of his hand and wondered if he enjoyed seeing her that way or any woman for that matter and if he ever let himself enjoy this kind of enjoyment and then she couldn’t help but think of him inside of her. She knew if she ever would enjoy such things she had to obey fully to what he wished of her and she wanted to try her hardest to never upset him again.

Last edited:
Back