An Idea for a Female Led World

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
I have been away from Literotica for a while and frankly I have been wanting to write for a while have always been feeling a bit uninspired. I have had ideas some of which I have dismissed but one idea that I have been playing around with in my head is based on a FEMALE LED world. Here is my idea... and I wold like some good feedback. Or even any suggestions on improvements on the idea...

-------------------

Women were the dominant sex on earth while the men were the weaker sex.

1. Women dress masculine.
2. Men dress feminine.
3. Women go out and have jobs. Men do jobs but they get jobs that were previously the kind women were more given like secretaries and low level jobs like that. But men are more restricted to the home.
4. Dating still happens but as I said roles are reversed and this is still the pre-dominant way men and women meet and start relationships.

in the beginning I had thought that their sex organs should not change. I still think that but with some slight variations.

For sex, I had wanted the women to be pegging men with strapons. But then lately I thought that maybe the idea should be that once a female reaches a certain age like say 18 (to keep it legal) receive an implant like a dildo that can be kept on for long preiods of time. These implants can also ejaculate a substance that looks like semen but is not really semen. Also when the women orgasm they orgasm for real as in they can experience as the "penile" implant somehwhat works like a feeldoe but has better capacity to stay in place and provide more pleasure as they fuck their male sexual partners to achieve orgasm like a man would.

The men get tit implants when they reach 18 ofcourse. Their penises are left intact but mostly sterile. They appear feminine just like women. They are always fucked up the ass by women and that is the only way for them to achieve an orgasm. When they orgasm their limp penises will perform ejaculation but they stay limp throughout sexual intercourse.

The big question was procreation. If the men and women keep their body parts and nothing changes then how children be born?

I thought of an answer where IF/WHEN a couple decides to have children the men will bear the children but the couple will need to go to a doctor who will help with some sort of therapy where the females egg and the males semen will be fertilized and the male will be made to carry with some new type of in-vitro fertilization that allows them to carry the children. Ofcourse the only way for the children to be born would be via C-Section once the child has grown in the male's "womb".

This is all fantasy ofcourse and not based on realism but I would welcome thoughts and maybe if anyone has any idea to help modify the idea with some changes.

Thanks.

Oh wow, I was just thinking about this topic.

PulpWyatt wrote a good piece on this subject

Society:

In our world marriage involves the transfer of a woman into the family of the man - in some cultures, there may even be some kind of payment to the wife's family. More than 98% of the time she takes his surname. She is given away by her father on her wedding day. The children of the marriage may go to live with their mother's brother (family), but the children moving to the mother's sister is virtually unheard of.
These seem easy to flip.

Honestly, just like in our world you could make shit up that society believes. You could say that females have better pain tolerance and survival skills. While males are meant to follow orders, and henceforth why most foot soldiers are male.

Ted Cruz joked about spanking Hillary Clinton just like he does to his daughter. In this Female Led World the opposite would happen.

In the series, Wheel Of Time, one of the societies is matriarchal. Male opinion is often ignored in this society. Amusingly, this annoyed some readers.

Fashion:

In this other world, male clothing is made to be thinner. Showing as much clavicle is considered fashionable. Men wear skirts.

Facial hair on men could still exist, but I would imagine it would be alternative, or thought of as "european". :rolleyes:

Sex:

No right or wrong answer here. Easiest way is to make girl on top the default. Swap fellatio for cunnilingus.

Lots of possibilities, you could do what the hyenas do and make forced penetration by a male impossible.
--------
I'm probably thinking too deep here, go ahead and make your pegging world story. One answer to your question about procreation is of course artificial insemination.

And the minute women found out that they can store the male sperm indefinitely, they would kill all the men off once they did. Useless men. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have been away from Literotica for a while and frankly I have been wanting to write for a while have always been feeling a bit uninspired. I have had ideas some of which I have dismissed but one idea that I have been playing around with in my head is based on a FEMALE LED world. Here is my idea... and I wold like some good feedback. Or even any suggestions on improvements on the idea...

-------------------

Women were the dominant sex on earth while the men were the weaker sex.

1. Women dress masculine.
2. Men dress feminine.
3. Women go out and have jobs. Men do jobs but they get jobs that were previously the kind women were more given like secretaries and low level jobs like that. But men are more restricted to the home.
4. Dating still happens but as I said roles are reversed and this is still the pre-dominant way men and women meet and start relationships.

in the beginning I had thought that their sex organs should not change. I still think that but with some slight variations.

For sex, I had wanted the women to be pegging men with strapons. But then lately I thought that maybe the idea should be that once a female reaches a certain age like say 18 (to keep it legal) receive an implant like a dildo that can be kept on for long preiods of time. These implants can also ejaculate a substance that looks like semen but is not really semen. Also when the women orgasm they orgasm for real as in they can experience as the "penile" implant somehwhat works like a feeldoe but has better capacity to stay in place and provide more pleasure as they fuck their male sexual partners to achieve orgasm like a man would.

The men get tit implants when they reach 18 ofcourse. Their penises are left intact but mostly sterile. They appear feminine just like women. They are always fucked up the ass by women and that is the only way for them to achieve an orgasm. When they orgasm their limp penises will perform ejaculation but they stay limp throughout sexual intercourse.

The big question was procreation. If the men and women keep their body parts and nothing changes then how children be born?

I thought of an answer where IF/WHEN a couple decides to have children the men will bear the children but the couple will need to go to a doctor who will help with some sort of therapy where the females egg and the males semen will be fertilized and the male will be made to carry with some new type of in-vitro fertilization that allows them to carry the children. Ofcourse the only way for the children to be born would be via C-Section once the child has grown in the male's "womb".

This is all fantasy ofcourse and not based on realism but I would welcome thoughts and maybe if anyone has any idea to help modify the idea with some changes.

Thanks.

Really like this possibly even add in the idea of strap on sex for women who want to be the man during that as well.

Really like this possibly even add in the idea of strap on sex for women who want to be the man during that as well.

Well that's what I've said, only no proper strapon instead a newer more advanced type of feeldoe that girls get when they turn 18 so they can legally have sex. As also stated these attachments will have the ability to squirt semen like substances as well.

I've had an attempt at this with my two stories so far (bit of a plug there), but I've tried to create a realistic and gritty scenario where males are conscripted for a few years to serve in the military or as economic conscripts aka slaves. To make the theme plausible, it's not meant to be a female-led world, but it's fair to say the women have the better deal :)

Being mostly a realism fetishist, I see few believable (to me) mechanisms for a female-led society or world.
  1. Matriarchies never allowed patriarchal religions to develop or flourish. All property and power inherits from mother to daughter since fatherhood is never as clear-cut as motherhood. Subordination of males is traditional.
  2. Patriarchies historically waged wars that killed most men. Surviving males are easily subordinated, prized as sperm donors and maybe as advisors and artists, but no more because they've shown they can't be trusted with power.
  3. Instant fix: Earth (or the target fantasy planet) passes through a weird comet tail whose dust euthanizes oversized and aggressive males, leading to a situation like #2. Or a competent witch or incompetent warlock casts a spell giving the same results.
  4. Humans are somehow infested with mantid genes. After mating, male heads (the big ones) are bitten off. Only smaller effeminate males lacking heterosexual libidos survive, and are happy to be enslaved.
  5. Ultra-feminist cabals finance female-led colonization of other planets. Human males are always second-class citizens / servants there, possibly fed the opposite of muscle enhancing potions. They can have big-enough cocks, though.
Or you could try mass hypnosis.

Back