An Exotic Meal! (CLOSED)

YourDreamGirl

RP Addict and Proud!
Michelle got ready in the usually way for her job as a sushi girl. It was simple enough. She did her makeup plainly except for the bright red color of her lips that balanced perfectly with the paleness of her skin. Michelle was a sushi girl meaning she posed naked and served the sushi itself off of her naked body. She was fit and marvelously toned, all apart of which being required by her profession. She kept her pussy nice and clean shaven as her specialty was serving a very nicely prepared piece of puffer fish presented in a lotus flower there. The puffer fish wasn't toxic enough to kill but the chef left enough of the toxin inside it to numb the lips and pleasure the tongue of the eater.

Tonight was the first night that Michelle would serve just one client. Usually she served a trio of men at least but tonight she was working for a man who wanted the intimacy of his own company she guessed. Tying her hair in a upward bun she then place her naked body on display by lying on the low sitting wood table. “Very important.....Very important client” a small Asian man stressed to Michelle as he carefully arranged every piece of sushi onto her naked body. Michelle had been doing this job for the last two years and within the last two years, for every night she had ever entertained a gentleman she had made decent money without having to do much more than serve them food from her body.

The exclusive restaurant was more of a gentleman's club catering to upper class men and no women were ever allowed inside unless employed by them. They weren't a seedy brothel by any means necessary but the owner of the classy building wanted something for men of wealth and society to relax in privacy. “THE LOTUS LEAF” was more than a swanky eatery where guys were served marvelous food as well as a view of marvelous young women. The three story high building hosted a spa and massage parlor as well as swanky well to do hotel rooms for those men wanting to step outside the confines of marriage and leave no evidence of it. For the right price some men could order their choice of women as if they were food themselves. Each meal of course was served in its on dining room or cabana over looking the shore, privacy always being enforced. None of the men relaxing there would ever really see each other “relaxing”. At most, they may pass one another in hallway or an elevator. They really made sure to keep their clients activities unknown from prying eyes.

Michelle a slim Asian girl at the age of 23, did as she had done since her first night working there. She swallowed her breath and hummed her favorite tune of the moment in her thoughts to relax herself for the night. Her job was to remain perfectly still during the meal unless instructed to do otherwise.

It was important, anonymity at least for those whom went to the Lotus Leaf. Some whom went there were powerful men of business, some, were but men whom had been referred. That was the only way to go to the Lotus Leaf, was by referral. No one was brought to the Lotus Leaf without being referred by another. Even then, an in depth background search had to be completed by the intended referral, along with an in depth non-refundable deposit.

for Asher Gray, he had been referred by a mutual friend whom had bought the referral as a 'gift'. He had been surprised when the Lotus leaf sent their package with the referral information as well as the background check waiver form, but he had nothing to hide, so he agreed to it. Asher was one of the youngest CEO's of Exon, and as such had been earning over a hundred thousand dollars every year for the last seven years. He had also invested his income financially and intelligently into some well paying stocks, and as such had just over a million dollars to his name.

While he had that he also had control of many different crude oil interests, and as such when the small Asian man stressed to Michelle that tonights customer was an important client, it was quite true. On the side besides his main business Asher had done many consulting jobs for powerful men all over the world, so his connections reached deep into both politics as well as finance.

Truth be told he had found the concept of a nude girl serving plate as an interesting idea, so he had 'gone' with that. He had no interest in 'sharing' his gift with others, and as such he had arranged for a singular seating. On the night of he had been instructed to arrive at the Lotus Leaf an hour early to finish the registration paperwork, and that was what he did.

He had travelled all over the world and had sampled many types of 'food', but he rather liked the idea of taking his food off of a woman. He had not chosen a particular woman just yet, he had made it clear he wanted someone with an asian heritage, someone whom would be delightful to look at, and beyond that, he had left it to their discretion.

Finally though once everything had been processed though he was lead up to the third floor which was where the six dining rooms were situated. He had dressed casually, which for Asher was a pair of black slacks along with a crisp white dress shirt. While he may be a businessman, Asher worked out every day, not only to be in shape, but to remain healthy.

He was looking forwards to this... if anything, it would be quite the unique experience, of that there was no doubt!

Asher Gray

Michelle continued to wait and bide her time while her client made his way upstairs and to her lounge. She had no idea who he was or what he had expected of her. She just knew to perform the best she could and hopefully she would make some extra cash from tips. The sound of the door opening broke her concentration and she wanted to look up to see who she would be serving. Michelle held her pose, not moving for even an instant as the cold air from the door grazed her skin. Small goosebumps from the chill had formed on her skin as she let out a breath.

Another girl dressed to serve a man's eyes rather than his stomach offered him a menu and a list of available beverages he that he could have with his meal. Then the girl seated him and excused herself. It would only be a few seconds when she'd return with a bottle of Sakai, soy sauce and nicely styled pair of chop sticks. These weren't the usually wooden ones from your local take out place. These chop sticks were light, made with titanium and embellished with a fancy pearl inlay.

"Those are yours to keep sir." the hostess smiled as she poured him a small cup of Sakai and waited for him to dismiss her. "Just a memento of your stay here at the Lotus Flower"

Asher had seen inn's before, but the Lotus flower was certainly on a whole different level than any of the others. Even as he was lead to the elevator, he followed the serving woman. He certainly did have to admit that the woman was dressed to tantilize. Yet any thoughts of her were abolished when he saw the woman whom he had chosen displayed upon the low Japanese style table.

He had chosen this room because he frequently traveled to japan as well as China in order to do business, and even as he saw her let out a breath, he commended her upon remaining perfectly still. As he was seated he chose the Saki, as she brought the chopsticks he noticed that they certainly weren't a pair of 'regular' chopsticks. He had to silently commend them of having a pair of chopsticks which Asher did not already own, but even as she said that he was able to keep them, he nodded to her as he let out an easy smile.

" This is a well chosen gift." He remarked matter of factly, and yet as he took them he easily used them even as he dismissed the serving woman. " Domo Arigato." He fluidly spoke, and even as he thanked her, he turned his attention to the nude woman displayed before him. " Well then, a lovely sight." He mused though he set the chopsticks down and shifting his weight back he pushed himself back to his feet.

He took a few moments to circle her, certainly making her wonder what his purpose was, yet it was clear he was 'inspecting her', looking her over with such an intense gaze. With the outer door closed, the room returned to it's natural state, and even as it did Asher seemed to 'eat her up' with his eyes. Yet finally he returned to his seat and picking up the chopsticks, he reached out and took the first piece from her body as he spoke. " I wonder, are living dishes permitted to speak?" He chuckled though, knowing that they wouldn't, he decided to test that point and reaching out, he placed the chopsticks on either side of her nipple before he gently pinched it with the chopsticks, seeing if he would elicit any sound or change from her.

This wouldn't be the first time a patron of the inn tried to provoke a reaction in her. Michelle gingerly parted her lips only enough to let a small wisp of air pass between them. Her body remained still though he had her sensitive nub of a nip pinched between the cool metallic stakes. Asher was an attractive guy and there was no doubt about that but Michelle wasn't usually handled in that way. She could feel the caged button began to swell causing the other nipple to join it.

The voice of the elder owner of the inn rewound in her mind advising her that the client was always right, most all that Asher was one of their more important visitors so she had to oblige him as best she could.

The corner of her eye caught his smirk and she fault hard not to give one of her own but lost the battle when it came to blushing. Her cheeks flushed with a light pink color and a shy grin soon followed. The lights were soon dimmed leaving the two encased in lighting more suited for romance than the act of eating. "Sir... If I may," she spoke softly her voice laced with a slight Japanese accent."The fresher your meal is tasted, the more delectable it is." she spoke not noticing the sexual undertones in her voice.

Oh he was sure that this wouldn't be the first time she had been accosted within the inn... and yet with the clearly American male, it seemed as though he was enjoying the sight of her nude form displayed before him. The lights dimming slightly provided him with a more intricate and intimate environment... and even as he saw how the nub reacted upon it's own violation, he nodded.

" Yes, you may." He replied, though even as she didn't seem to notice the sexual undertones to her own words, he nodded. " That would indeed make sense." He remarked, and even as he said that he released her nipple, though reaching with the chopsticks he picked up another piece of sushi and ate it easily as he enjoyed the battle that was clearly going on within her.

The slight flush of her cheeks, nor the hardening of her nipples was lost in the sight of him, but he was clearly a man accustomed to taking what he wished. She was pleasantly displayed, and for a long few moments, there was only the quiet, along with the sound of his eating the sushi. " You are right." He mused, though he took a single chopstick and running it over the curve of her belly, she felt how he seemed well accustomed as well to erotic pressure points, namely he pressed the tip of the chopstick to a point near her pussy and trunk, the sensation certainly to course through her as he gently angled it and pressed gently, it connecting to her slit as he only did that for a moment.

" A shame though, that I have only a dish. I would certainly enjoy to sample much more of you than simply sushi." he purred as he returned to eating, until there was only the one situated upon the lips of her pussy left, the 'desert' being that piece of course.

Michelle's eyes closed when he manipulated her body with the sticks. Shockingly enough the titanium stakes were still cool to the touch causing the most interesting sensation on the top of her mound. They were wet from the bites he'd just taken and he was now using them to tease her. "What is it that you desire Sir?" she asked flustered.

"You wish to have more than this dish? Then show me...provoke me...prove it to me" Michelle said softly taunting him. She was more than willing to give him what he wanted after all it was her job too. Michelle just wasn't making it easy for him. She might as well have him display his foreplay skills and have a little fun herself.

She watched for his answer and just to clarify her earlier words stated "I want to see your foreplay skills Mr. Gray" Michelle slowly bent her legs at the knee and turned her eyes in his direction. "I have a proposition for you Sir...How would you like to make a game of this? There certainly isn't any rules to keep you from playing with your food here." she said with a coy smile as she rested her hands over her hardened nipples.

"For every pleasurable sensation you give me, I will give you more if not the best you've ever had" Her hands left her breast leaving them to his view as she rested her arms comfortable at her sides. Her legs parted for him and she closed her eyes making herself comfortable. Her pose was one of temptation as she lied there on her back and waiting for him to have her.

Damian could see her eyes closed, watching the way that she responded to the touch. Even though the sticks came so very close to her very mound, he seemed very adept at not actively touching her there. As she asked what he desired though Damian seemed to relax back on his seat whilst she spoke out, seemingly trying to provoke him.

Even as she proposed a game however Damian seemed to chuckle as he looked upon her lovely body. As she maneuvered it about so that it faced more towards him, he followed the athletic curves of her calves and thighs, seeing the slightly swollen and wet lips of her core, not to mention the hardened state of her nipples.

Yet as she settled herself he smirked. " Ahh, yet my tastes in my 'food' vary from the regular. He mused, and pushing himself up, he seemed to take his time in moving around by her head. " For instance, my observations picked up on these." He purred as he pulled out a pair of leather cuffs which were attached to a tension cord. Stretching them up he set the distance, they staying there as he took a wrist.

Wrapping the cuff around it he smiled to her. " You see, I much prefer to have my delights at my own leisure." He mused as he secured her wrists and soon they were trapped gently bent up above her head. Even as he did though he had of course set the chopsticks down, before he was moving around to her ankles. " Since you have displayed yourself so beautifully, I would be terribly at error if I did not honor that." He found some black soft bondage rope which soon was tied around her legs, trapping them together as he smiled. " There, that shall do for now."

He moved back by her head and running his fingers through her hair, he seemed to know the sensual points on her skull, for he touched, caressed, and rubbed it as he simply sighed. She may have wished to provoke him, but it seemed that she was the one laying at his mercy... at least for tonight!

Her lips formed a soft pout after the wrist cuffs went on. Michelle was expecting something all together different. This was a pleasant twist to tonight though. She enjoyed the bit of variety he was giving her by binding her hands and legs. "Very interesting indeed Master Gray" Michelle whispered leaning into his touch as he fastened her legs.

As he walked around inspecting her as it were she also inspected him. From her low angle on the floor she could look up and enjoy some of what his body would have to offer her. He was incredibly fit for someone wealthy enough to come to the Lotus but she kept her opinion of that to herself.

Soft moans could be heard from her lips as he caressed the tender parts of her head and ran his fingers through his hair. "How far from the regular do your tastes travel Sir?" A naughty smile spread on her face. "I will try to accommodate you the best I can"

The seductive play of words back and forth between them was more than a turn on for Michelle. Her mind wandered to the extremes of sexual pleasures to the most mundane and un-extravagant. Michelle hoped for more than just the mundane motions of sex. She wanted Asher to take her on a trip around the world. Give her an exotic meal of her own to have tasted and possibly the option for seconds!

Asher looked upon her as her lips formed the soft form of a pout... and even as she clearly had expected something much different, the businessman clearly kept within healthy shape as he had worked hard for what he had. Simply because he had money did not mean that he did not understand the appeal of health.

Even as she complimented him though he smirked. As she moaned ever so softly, he moved his fingers to the nape of her neck, gently tracing the lines of her flesh in a soft circular motion which fed into her core... the soft fires of the inferno of lust clearly being lit slowly but surely.

As she said that though he smirked. " If I told you, that would take the surprise out of it." He replied matter of factly, and yet as he finally moved his hands from her skull and neck he opened the side section and finding some more soft bondage rope, he also took out a special white candle. Lighting it, he set it into a stand to let the wax melt and pool within the center. She knew the candle would not actually burn her, but the sensations of the dripping would be highly stimulating.

" Now then, let us see...." He purred as he began to wind the ropes around her lovely full breasts, he bound them very tightly so that they would bulge beautifully, as though begging to be tortured, begging to be awakened to kindle the fires of her lust further.

It seemed that she was not in for a night of mundane sex at all... Asher was interested in seeing how far he could take her!

Michelle saw him lighting the candle and immediately for a second she was scared. She wanted to be taking on a trip through many different erotic treats but she hadn't expected to be taken so far so soon. She managed to hold her nervousness to herself while he fastened her breasts together and in a most peculiar way at that. It was her job to please her visitors but an uneasy feeling still managed to seep into her.

"Why may I ask? Are you doing this Master Gray?" Michelle asked her broken nerve showing slightly in her voice. He had bound her to the table in ways that her movements would be limited in. Michelle was now fully at his mercy and will. What ever Asher wanted to do to her, he could without the slightest bit of resistance from her.

She softly started to pull her wrists against the cuffs wanting them to slip free but it was useless. Michelle was stuck and now all of her "training" for this moment went out of the window and the natural fear of woman bound and naked in front of a stranger took it's place.

"Master Gray! I am no longer comfortable with this arrangement! I kindly ask that you please release me now?" Michelle asked now pulling her ankles against their restraints as well.

Asher saw that she was being taken from her comfort zone... and in a way he felt a sense of pride over being able to do such things. Even as she asked him why though, he looked to her as he smiled. " I have visited Japan often." He explained slightly, though he added. " I have always enjoyed the bound vision of women and the artful way that the Japanese people portray themselves."

Even as she softly began to pull on the cuffs, he looked to her. " Be calm Michelle, for you are in no harm. You are simply exposed. Perhaps further than you thought you would be. You offered a game... I do not play games." he remarked, though he looked to the candle. " Do you believe I would truly harm you? I may have darker tastes than most, but you should know that the video camera's capture every movement. I would be a fool to harm you." He remarked.

Even as he looked to her though once her breasts were fully bound he moved his fingers over her heaving belly, feeling how she sucked in air and released it yet again. He smiled as he looked to her gently. " Be calm... I am not going to harm you. The candle will not burn you... it will ignite your desires, perhaps further than you ever imagined you could be taken." He mused.

As he said that though his fingers slid over her hips and thighs, feeling the strength there, bound and though she was, his hands moved to her ankles. " Do you truly wish me to free you?" He asked, wondering if she truly could not handle what her client wished of her that evening.

As his hands glided over her lower body she tensed and when his hands found her ankles she stopped struggling against the bindings. Michelle carefully thought over his question as well as his allurements being promises not to harm her. His good looks and commanding demeanor also playing a role in her seduction as well as her curiosity in just how dark he liked to take things. She shook her head no to his question.

"No, I do not wish to be set free." Michelle blushed adding "You have made me curious to know what pleases a man such as you"

Her breasts heaved a little more rapidly now that her heart had begun a quickened pace. "You said you do not wish to play games. Well show me " Michelle said taking in one more deep breath. She arched slightly making her body a little more comfortable. Eventually her tensed muscles started to relax. He was correct about the cameras and for as how long she had been working there, Michelle was amazed that she'd ever forgotten them.

Asher looked up to her, seeing how she tensed... and even as she carefully thought about his query, he smirked as she decided that no, she did not wish to be set free Asher nodded to her. " Ahh well you see... that is really the thing.." He purred as he slid his hands from the bound ankles of her skin and taking up some of the slack in the tether she was able to move her legs and lower body more, squirm and writhe without really 'getting away'.

Even as he lifted up, he went over to the same cabinet and taking out a bottle of oil, he lit up a small burner with a bowl before he poured the oil in. Adjusting it so that it would warm but not scald he looked to her. " You seem to think that you are in control of this nights direction. A commendable, but ultimately flawed thought." He mused as he drizzled the oil onto her legs, soon he was rubbing the oil in, causing her skin to glisten as he pressed on every naturally erotic spot on her, starting from her toes and feet and moving up to her legs, thighs... yet he ignored her pussy.

That slit of hers would be soaked and she would beg him for his touch before he would eventually consider allowing her to have that touch there!

Michelle sighed when she felt the warm oil gliding across her skin and then his hands right after it. Her body reacted almost as if he had been the puppeteer and her his puppet. Her hips raised slightly and her legs widened before him. Her hips slowly swirled in small circles matching his hands movements. Michelle took in a deep breath and the exhale caused her chest to heave heavily. The anticipation of what was to come was now getting to her.

She buried her lips into her own shoulder kissing and nibbling at it because her lips wanted to be pressed against something. They urged her to own to do that. Michelle had become intoxicated with desire and after a few more moments of him caressing her she just looked to him.

She watched his hands gliding over her body and yet not touching the source of her body's craving. "But..." Michelle grumbled, her eyes begging him to touch her there. "Aren't you forgetting something?...There is more to me that requires your attention" she asked seductively and very suggestively licking her lips.

Oh Asher enjoyed the way that she immediately began to writhe and squirm... and even as her hips raised not to mention her legs widening displayed her needy hungry desire before him... and yet he seemed quite content to ignore her needs, for now. As she heaved, the inhalation caused her bound breasts to throb, each pulse of her heart only connected her bound breasts to her swelling pulsing core.

Even as she buried her lips into her own shoulder, Asher smiled as she looked to him, seeming to be lost for words for a moment, seeming to be transfixed by the lustful and delightful sensations that she was enjoying. Yet the spell seemed to break as she grumbled her words out.

" Oh you are completely correct." He replied, yet it was with a sly grin not to mention the look in his eyes showed a nefariously playful nature. She was his 'meal' for the evening, and he would enjoy it how he liked. To that end he drizzled oil onto her belly and skipped her pussy completely. His hands smoothed the oil onto her skin causing it to glisten beautifully, yet he was soon drizzling it onto her breasts before he was tormenting them as well.

She was 'at his mercy', and it seemed that Asher was enjoying making her squirm and cry out in need all the while denying her, making her wait for what she desired. She was at his will... and somehow, he could tell that she didn't mind that much!

As he answered her question with a simple one liner as it were she looked up at him. The expression on her face was one of disappointment. She wanted to ask him if that was all he had to say or more importantly if that was all he was going do? Michelle sighed and simply let her head fall back onto the table. After all foreplay really wasn't that bad and she did ask for foreplay. Her body tensed a bit with pleasure as he went to massaging her breast with the oil.

She could easily look down and see the sheen his touch had left on them. Her two orbs pulsed and trembled within the rope that had bound them. Slowly she could feel herself grow more aroused. Michelle moaned out in agonizing pleasure before cinching her legs together at the knees.

Her legs folded shut for only a moment, so she could use her thighs to help ease some of her stress in tension that had built up between them. "Please touch me!" she moaned and damn near begged.

"I think I have earned that much"

Asher had to chuckle as she expressed her disappointment in the fact that he wasn't giving her what she wanted. Yet the evening wasn't about her, was it? She seemed to forget her place in this arrangement... and even as he felt how she tensed and moaned with the pleasure that his touch brought to her bulging breasts, he smiled.

Even as she moaned and nearly begged for him he smirked. " you have earned what I choose to give you." He replied matter of factually, and yet even as he finished tormenting her breasts he slid his hands down and his warm palm pressed against her outer mound. " Was it not you whom wished to see my idea of foreplay?" He challenged with a knowing grin... he was well aware that that wasn't what she had meant, but it mattered very little to Asher.

" Very well though, since you HAVE been so good." He purred as his palm pressed against her mons he slid it down and then his fingers scraped over her clearly swollen labia, her slit so needy by then as he looked to her. " Better?" His fingers scraped, gently pleasuring the outside of her slit, yet not splitting her open nor really giving her what she 'needed'.

It seemed Master Grey enjoyed 'torturing her'!

Michelle groaned in a lust filled haze albeit she had expected more from him than just his playful touching of her body. Usually in these positions men couldn't help themselves. She was bound and helpless and ready for the taking yet he restrained himself around her. Michelle gave some thought to just what kind of man was before her. As he asked her if that 'little taste' satisfied her and she couldn't help but voice her frustration with him and his technique. "It was better yes but still left something to be desired"

She gave him a scowl and turned away. If he'd waited any longer she might just burst open but she decided not to push him any further than her previous comment had. It was easy to tell that he was used to getting his way and well giving his way was her job. Michelle sighed woefully realizing her position in this.

If he had been in her home, in her bed, he'd be buried deep inside of her as she rode him. Who know's maybe even bound in handcuffs himself. Michelle got turned on thinking of the image of him in cuffs, hands around her waist and gripping her arse as he pounded into her. "Mmmmm" she released as she drifted off into that naughty thought. Not even realizing she moaned that out loud.

He had to chuckle as she let out that lust filled groan... and even as she was wondering why he hadn't 'lost himself' to the temptation of her body, it wasn't because he didn't want her... oh no. It was more that he had more control than most of those whom had have come here before.

For someone whom was there to provide him with anything he wished, she seemed to have a self entitlement to herself which was curious. As she was woefully beginning to realize the position that she was in, he heard her moaning aloud.

Instead he finally did stand and even as she watched, he began to remove his clothing. It seemed her period of waiting and being tormented was going to be coming to an end... and even as he worked his shirt off, she was treated to the rippling musculature of a man whom had worked hard to keep in shape.

Yet it was when his pants slid down he was sure he would enjoy another gasp. Eight inches of hard rampant cock sprang out, curving slightly upwards his balls and groin were trimmed nicely, which showcased the nice sized balls that hung down. " Now then... let's see how well your pussy feels." He grumbled, lust lacing his voice, it clear his control over himself was at an end.

She watched him closely as he disrobed in front of her. Michelle didn't want to miss any part of it. It was time to see if his manhood matched up with his confidence. She was more than surprised when her eyes had caught sight of him, fully. Master Grey was more endowed than most men who came there and he seemed to be very good looking. For a few seconds Michelle even wondered why he head come there. He must surely have women flocking over him.

Her heart started to be faster as he spoke the words that she wanted to hear. She was bound and wondered just how he would use her body in that way. Of course her legs were parted for him but her breasts were tied in way making them really tender.

If he were to squeeze or suck on a nipple while he'd been fucking her she might loose it in just two strokes of his delicious looking cock swaying there. Michelle had gotten wet for him just watching him undress. If it wasn't for that Michelle most likely would have taunted him to coax the skill of his body out. But she couldn't taunt a man like that. Not one with a phallus built to please and ready to please her. "Outstanding!" she whispered voicing her thought's on the matter.

Asher smiled as she watched so closely, and even as she clearly didn't want to miss any part of his un-dressing, as she seemed to be caught unawares by his well endowed cock, as she was bound and wondered at his intentions for her.

Oh even as she whispered that though he nodded. " As are you, much more than I imagined when I chose you." He admitted, though moving over to her he climbed onto the table. Leaning over her though he looked her in the eyes as he lowered his head and pulled a hardened nipple into his mouth as she felt the thick blunt tip of his cock touch to her slit, rubbing, coating himself in her natural lubrication before he began to press his hips forwards.

She was all his, of that there was no doubt. At least for this evening. It seemed she was making a good impression upon 'Master Grey', and he was certainly enjoying her writhing squealing form bound for his pleasure!

He instantly stole her voice as he began to push inside of her. She wanted to purr out in ecstatic pleasure but the sound could never find it's way pass her lips. Her wrists pulled tightly against their bonds as her body pulled to be closer to his. Michelle pursed her lips as his tongue explored her body and lashed at her nipples. The soft skin of her knees grazed his hips as they tried to lock around him. Something to which she herself was not thinking to do.

Michelle's body just wanted to lock him around her. She could feel the soft pull of her the rope against her skin. In every nerve in her body lit a fire that wouldn't be doused until he made her his tool for physical satisfaction.

A smile splayed on her face as she raised her head to look at him. She caught a small view of him entering her and then her eyes trailed up to meet his. The taught rope around her breasts only got tighter and when it did her voice returned. A roar of a moan was heard. It was Michelle letting him know just pleasurable he was to her.

Oh she was stunning, and even as she clearly was at a loss for words, he smiled kindly to her, though as she seemed to be 'trying' to get more, as her wrists pulled at the restraints she could feel that while there was some give, she couldn't 'get them fully free'.

As her legs pulled hard though the cuffs released, he having purposefully left them like that, and even as the soft rope hugged and tenderized her skin, he groaned at the tightness of her soaking wet pussy. " A delicious... meal, indeed." He purred, though as he sank his entire cock into her though he saw how she trailed her eyes up to him.

Finally as her voice returned he grinned to her, though as he settled fully within her his cock pulsed as his smooth hard chest gently crushed her bound breasts, sending intense pleasurable sensations through her as he groaned. Looking to her though he began to thrust, his cock pulsing as he began to slowly fuck her. Savoring the 'meal', enjoying her beautifully helpless body at his whims!

She had to smirk at his actions. Though they felt amazing Michelle had been expecting something very different considering his opening appetizers were binding her breasts in extravagant ways as well as massaging her skin with heated oil. Still she cooed in bodily delight when she felt him moving and the smooth skin of his cock stroking inside of her. Michelle grew wetter and wetter for him while her legs were free to roam and mingle with his.

As his firm chest pressed against her caged one she became enthralled in the eroticism of it all. Michelle's legs trembled in the wake of every slow teasing dip he took inside of her. "Oh Grey" she spoke in a hushed tone, her breathing now slightly ragged from her body's teetering on the edge of orgasmic bliss.

She knew it wouldn't be the first nor the last tasting of him nor he of her. Grey was taking every moment in stride, tasting, teasing even taunting her with the idea of more pleasure to come. Michelle's skin tingled as small beads of sweat danced their way down her forehead and onto the delicate skin of her neck.

Raising her head again to get a good few of him taking her, Michelle growled slightly frustrated with her body's clinching. Her wet and hungry walls gripped at his cock but wouldn't go the last futile steps to giving her pleasure. They were futile. Her body would be cumming for him soon enough but could she wait? Could she relax and truly give herself to his willing and capable hands?

Michelle herself pondered just that as he teased her breasts. The soft teasing glances sent shivers down her spine causing her to lift her body some. She continued to try her best to match his moments but need for him to grant her release was far to strong to ignore. She growled as her wrists tugged sharply again against the ropes. Her feet had now made their way up his body and rested themselves on his firm ass. The raised angle gave him deeper penetration in her, something that she craved with a lust not known to her before.

Back