AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naughty coffee

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ok, since it's so pretty out, I had to walk around out there...

Last edited:
Good morning , Hope your all having a wonderful day ! How could i not come on here and post a Valentine's day cup photo hehe lol

til next time have fun !

:cattail:

Attachments

• 270316-1455022196-7d9d43fd83bb26ce19b7d6a17317a314.jpg
    270316-1455022196-7d9d43fd83bb26ce19b7d6a17317a314.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
Good morning , Hope your all having a wonderful day ! How could i not come on here and post a Valentine's day cup photo hehe lol

til next time have fun !

Wow, you got all dressed up and wore a tie. So, what are you going to do with those strawberries?

til next time have fun !

Here is is 1:00 in the afternoon and I suddenly feel like a nice hot cup of tie...I mean tea...I mean...Coff......Oh, hell, you know what I want and it's not a drink.

I think walking around that barn would make for a wonderful way to wake up....

Outside is so beautiful on nice days. The barn really gets a lot of attention from people driving by though. We've had them stop on many occasions commenting on it. Hope to get it painted this summer.

Speaking of nice days. I found a new tea and I'm in love!!! :heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Speaking of nice days. I found a new tea and I'm in love!!! :heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

You have sun! We have sun! You look so pretty and sunny, lol!

That is such a vixen color and it looks really good on you. I haven't branched out too much with tea even though we have a loose tea/nursery/spice store about 4 minutes from my house. Does that really taste like watermelon? If so I might try it. That isn't a combo I have ever heard of.

Does it have caffeine?
Nope. Caffeine free :)
I might start liking tea :devil:
haha, I highly recommend it. :D
You have sun! We have sun! You look so pretty and sunny, lol!

That is such a vixen color and it looks really good on you. I haven't branched out too much with tea even though we have a loose tea/nursery/spice store about 4 minutes from my house. Does that really taste like watermelon? If so I might try it. That isn't a combo I have ever heard of.

Thank you. :D I have to say I am actually impressed. The watermelon is much stronger than the lime part. I'm not even sure I can taste much of the lime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back