Americans equally divided over Trump impeachment: Poll

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Americans equally divided over Trump impeachment: Poll

America is split down the middle on whether Donald Trump should be impeached only six months into his presidency, according to a new USA TODAY/iMediaEthics Poll.

The poll found that 42 percent believe the president ought to be removed from office, with the same percentage believing he should stay.

It found most Americans bracing for political uncertainty, with 46 percent believing Trump is unlikely to see out his term in office. Only 27 percent have confidence he will serve the full four-year term. According to the survey, 44 percent approve of the job Trump is doing, while 51 percent disapprove. The poll, which measured intensity of opinion, found that 38 percent strongly disapprove of Trump, and 22 percent strongly approve.

The online poll of 1,330 adults was taken from July 17 to 19 by SurveyUSA.

After six months the Trumpanzy's appeal is fading fast!

I expect that ratio to shift if the investigation by Mueller finds anything of note .
By the way that's a small if ,I expect he will find evidence of money laundering by DJT if nothing else .

First, I don't believe anything "Raw Story" says. Second, although Trump is unpopular, I don't believe such a high percentage actually want to see him impeached. Third, that poll isn't much good. It's an online poll which, I believe, means people are invited to respond if they want to. That would mean only those with strong opinions would respond. I believe most Trump "supporters" are similar to me and say something like: "Well, I don't really like him much, but we're stuck with him. I also believe the number of respondents is too small to be meaningful.

Pizza supposedly gets equally divided, but minimum wage workers these days...I know my last slice was smaller than the rest of them.

Let's hope overpaid, educated, white collar workers who can figure out a 15% tip without a calculator are in charge of polling.

First, I don't believe anything "Raw Story" says.
They merely reprinted a Newsweek report of a USA TODAY / iMediaEthics poll. RAW STORY was the messenger, not the originator. Their track record is rather better than Breitbart.

Second, although Trump is unpopular, I don't believe such a high percentage actually want to see him impeached.
It's consistent with polls from other sources. But I agree that not everyone actually CARES whether or not he's impeached, tried, convicted, and removed. Probably lots think that would be A Good Thing if it happened. Which it likely won't.

I don't want Trump in office, but I want Pence in office even less. So far, Trump hasn't managed to do too much major damage that can't be redone in four years. Pence might be able to actually accomplish things which would mess up the world for years.

I don't want Trump in office, but I want Pence in office even less. So far, Trump hasn't managed to do too much major damage that can't be redone in four years. Pence might be able to actually accomplish things which would mess up the world for years.

Trump only gets away with the destruction of democracy and traditional american institutions because of his crazy ass base. I agree that Pence is dangerous in a different way but I question the fanaticism of his base.

Trump only gets away with the destruction of democracy and traditional american institutions because of his crazy ass base. I agree that Pence is dangerous in a different way but I question the fanaticism of his base.

How has Trump destroyed democracy??

What traditional American institutions has he destroyed?

And because of his crazy ass base? You mean he does it through democracy.....LOL

Awwww LincolnDuncan doesn't like Democracy when it's goring his ox. ;)

How has Trump destroyed democracy??

What traditional American institutions has he destroyed?

And because of his crazy ass base? You mean he does it through democracy.....LOL

Awwww LincolnDuncan doesn't like Democracy when it's goring his ox. ;)

I could answer your question but I'm afraid that my answer would be beyond your comprehension.

Trump's sheer incompetence and unparalleled narcissism help render him nearly harmless. Aided by the Republican Congress's inability to govern or initiate change, the Republic seems relatively safe for quite some time.

Trump's sheer incompetence and unparalleled narcissism help render him nearly harmless. Aided by the Republican Congress's inability to govern or initiate change, the Republic seems relatively safe for quite some time.

Alas, it's the use of (willingness to ignore) him by the Republican leadership in Congress that is what's causing the real harm. There has been no assurance that they will do the right thing when push comes to shove on protecting the world from the man.

The normal copout when people talk out of their asses. :rolleyes:

Nonetheless, it's the perfect response to your nonsense. I always regret taking a look at one of your posts on the political forum. It always makes me want to grip you by the throat and shake you until your teeth rattle.

You have a 0% track record.

If Box doubts it, you are guaranteed it turns out to be true.

First, I don't believe anything "Raw Story" says. Second, although Trump is unpopular, I don't believe such a high percentage actually want to see him impeached. Third, that poll isn't much good. It's an online poll which, I believe, means people are invited to respond if they want to. That would mean only those with strong opinions would respond. I believe most Trump "supporters" are similar to me and say something like: "Well, I don't really like him much, but we're stuck with him. I also believe the number of respondents is too small to be meaningful.

And the healthcare bill may pass

That's because Americans, as a whole, are stupid pieces of shit. Useless trash.

I said it.

USELESS, IDIOTIC PIECES OF TRASH.

This stupid ass country will not last very long because there is a deficit with grasping any knowledge of right and wrong.

It's already falling out of being a developed nation.

Too busy hating others for their color of their skin, where they were born, and who they decide to fuck in bed to care about their own well being.

Stupid asses

At this point, I do not give a fuck about any body in this country besides me, my family, friends, and my loved ones. Everyone else can go straight to hell.

Last edited:
Alas, it's the use of (willingness to ignore) him by the Republican leadership in Congress that is what's causing the real harm. There has been no assurance that they will do the right thing when push comes to shove on protecting the world from the man.

Hi, she chirps. Been missing you all so much. And my goodness, you're almost all as crazed as ever. So good to know some things don't change.

And, well, they didn't do the right thing and impeach Obama, so there's no way they'll even think about impeaching our Glorious Leader. Not even the RINOs or the Cucks. Ain't happening. And if it does, well, hey, it just brings The Revolution that much closer. And we get Ted Cruz as President next go round. Yaaaaay for Ted.

You won't answer any question directed to you about Trump without deflecting to Obama or Clinton.

Also, that Botany guy is a clown unworthy of anyone's attention.

I answer all questions directed to me, if they are worth answering. I also compare the current POTUS and the previous one and the losing Dem. candidate in the most recent election.

I answer all questions directed to me, if they are worth answering. I also compare the current POTUS and the previous one and the losing Dem. candidate in the most recent election.

O.k, you indicate that you're capable of having an honest conversation, fine, I'll give you a try.

Do you have a question for me?

Back