AMA - Primalex

Yes. It started as cynical response when people would freak out for a simple storm warning - so I fired up the grill and posted some pictures on the local social media community I frequent. And...it became a running gag and people hashtagged my pictures with #stormgriller.

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) that hashtag! This made me smile.

What is something you have too much of? What is something you have too little of? Are you working to rectify the situation?

Not the usual ”What would your perfect day be like?” but the same question I asked seela:

Do you have of those ”just a perfect day”-days you always remember with a smile, that you’d like to tell us about?

Not the usual ”What would your perfect day be like?” but the same question I asked seela:

Do you have of those ”just a perfect day”-days you always remember with a smile, that you’d like to tell us about?

If I have an answer to this, I will come back to it.

A lot of memories are ... encumbered and don't really create a genuine smile anymore, more a sad Zooey Deschanel nod and then I'm a very critical person, so a whole day being perfect is difficult in the first place.

If I have an answer to this, I will come back to it.
@IrisAlthea

Loveparade 2001 in Berlin

This was the most spontaneous long distance trip ever for me. I was watching TV in my student apartment and it was like 10 p.m. or later and they brought some news about the Loveparade the next day in Berlin. I don't know what possessed me, but I checked the train connections, decided to go to bed more or less immediately as I would have to take the 5 a.m. train - after all, as student I could only afford the slowest ass train, and I did.

It was an interesting and shocking trip. I became infatuated with a girl I met on one of the trains who actually didn't live far from my location (and she with me); was mistaken multiple times for a drug dealer and for an undercover cop, because I wasn't dressed at all for a techno party; slept on the floor of Bahnhof Zoo.... and I didn't feel that I was lacking anything at all the whole day.

Now that's a fun question.

Thinking it through, the only reasonable answer is: Putin.

First of all, who deserves to be praised for keeping the peace? Well, someone who can actually start a war.

And taking international law into account, Putin did have several times legitimate reasons to start a war - but did not. Therefore he deserves the "Good boi for not starting a war" award.

Wow, that one aged poorly.

🙃

Wow, that one aged poorly.

🙃

Well, you were not alone in thinking he’d stay mostly in his lane, if we let him get away with Crimea.
And you weren’t wrong about him letting things pass, that could have set him off earlier.

ETA: Found what I was looking for:

From Hariri’s 21 Lessons for the 21st Century (2018), that I keep chewing on:
94EEE15B-2B85-4596-97CD-C34C49B4E0D7.jpeg

https://www.ynharari.com/book/21-lessons-book/

Last edited:
Back