Alphabet Ideology Losing Ground With Public

I think that the thread was started by a user who was recently banned.
Typically when one of Busybody's screen names gets banned, most (though not necessarily all) of the dozens and dozens of threads he started over that span get taken down with him. He recently had four accounts going at once- all four of which got "lovespammed" - so that is a lot of threads that went away.

I raise my Bud Light™ and I give you a toast,
Whiskey for your drag queens, beer for your trannies!

Looks like another left-wing attempt to undermine America is doomed to failure.
I know your team tries to keep the gays deep in the closet, Abraham Lincoln notwithstanding, but you do realize that there are transgendered republicans, right?

I think that the thread was started by a user who was recently banned.
I wondered why that disappeared.

I assumed it was because HisArpy and I spent pages arguing over whether recognition of non-binary people is a mainstream Jewish view.

Nope.

It was because someone with a mental disorder decided to toss the rules overboard and begin a running rant about [Lit banned word].

Typically when one of Busybody's screen names gets banned, most (though not necessarily all) of the dozens and dozens of threads he started over that span get taken down with him. He recently had four accounts going at once- all four of which got "lovespammed" - so that is a lot of threads that went away.

Laurel nukes threads when the thread goes out of bounds, not because the OP of the thread gets banhammered. She often does it for pic threads on the GB when the images portray things they shouldn't and there are too many to take down individually. Other threads which discuss topics which are banned, even without being explicit, get nuked for the same reason - you cannot discuss ANY of the Lit banned subjects on this forum even "scientifically."

So, when a certain mental illness sufferer decided to start tossing banned words and references all over the place, there wasn't any other option except for Laurel to nuke the thread.

Laurel nukes threads when the thread goes out of bounds, not because the OP of the thread gets banhammered.
You've been around long enough that you should know better than this. There most certainly have been occasions when Laurel has nuked a poster's entire history, including threads.

Yes, he should, but, it's him.

See, there you go again, jerking yourself all over the place and thinking it's all someone else's fault you made yourself look like a fool in public.

See, there you go again, jerking yourself all over the place and thinking it's all someone else's fault you made yourself look like a fool in public.
Conservatards are very intrigued by men who have working penises.

I raise my Bud Light™ and I give you a toast,
Whiskey for your drag queens, beer for your trannies!
You sure have lost your political snarkmeister edge, AJ. In the old days when your vim and vigor was running hot, you would've made this rhyme. :ROFLMAO:

handclap for the attempt at former glory, tho'.

giphy.gif

I'm only interested in the working condition of my penis.

Unlike some.

Then you should mention this in any private conversations you have with Alex before he starts talking about your penis and mutilation.

Then you should mention this in any private conversations you have with Alex before he starts talking about your penis and mutilation.
So weird. What kind of damaged brain even thinks about this stuff?

Back