Pope Francis: ‘Today the Ugliest Danger Is Gender Ideology’

18xoxo

Really Experienced
“It is very important that there is this meeting, this meeting between men and women, because today the ugliest danger is gender ideology, which cancels out differences,” the Pope said during an audience with members of the French-based academic organization Research and Anthropology of Vocations Institute (CRAV).

Gender ideology, which seeks to blur differences between men and women through movements such as transgenderism, “makes everything the same,” Francis said.

“Erasing differences is erasing humanity. Man and woman, however, are in a fruitful ‘tension,’” Francis told the assembly, which is gathered in Rome for a two-day international conference titled “Man, Woman, Image of God: For an Anthropology of Vocations.”

Cancel him

Wtf are you talking about?

So do you cancel the pope by not buying the blood of Christ?

The pope is the richest person in the world and could end world hunger. Until he does that, he'll burn in hell with the rest of us heathens.

The Pope is the head of an organization which facilitates the rape of children.
I’m not sure anyone should be using them as some kind of moral compass

The pope is the richest person in the world and could end world hunger. Until he does that, he'll burn in hell with the rest of us heathens.
Does the Pope actually manage and control the church finances? Always struck me as just a figurehead.

Does the Pope actually manage and control the church finances? Always struck me as just a figurehead.
giphy.gif

Back