Almighty Tallest

UnseenMaiden

We are but shadows
I’m back, bitches!

Umm yeah all my fault with those rps falling behind…seriously.. I’m just a lazy bitch is all as my days have consisted of work, sleep, repeat, with little variance. It was fucking annoying. and then I had NO NET

No I don’t hold much hope for them restarting but I’m posting anyways damn it.

Posting with such length and quality in dead RPs. I genuinely admire your dedication. Inspring to where I think I'll conjure up replies to them since I am in the position to. No guarantee on how soon or if that'll give any more hope to reviving them. Sort of in a writing funk lately. I'm glad you're back nonetheless. Maybe we could continue one of the threads dealing with just our characters if you're up for that.

I’m back, bitches!

Umm yeah all my fault with those rps falling behind…seriously.. I’m just a lazy bitch is all as my days have consisted of work, sleep, repeat, with little variance. It was fucking annoying. and then I had NO NET

No I don’t hold much hope for them restarting but I’m posting anyways damn it.
It's the Almighty UM!

Glad to have you back anyways. And life can get to us sometimes, but glad to see you seem to have net now. And also the dedication to post in somewhat stand-still threads.

*gives a glomp anyways*

lol *hugs Silver back* I'd had those done.. actually.. months ago.. just couldn't post them >_<

but fuck dedication! I write for the pure joy of writing... plus posting when I have something already done is alot easier than having to be told that I never did give a post at all

*Points the blame stick @ UM*
You. YOUUUUUUUU.

I'm still cool with waking up threads. Maybe the break has given us all time to un-funk our heads from the spiderwebs that we all tend to get.

well I have to freaking get ahold of GV when it comes to TTGB Next Gen.. though possibility is I might pull a second-in-command and go for a few years timeskip with Jules in a temple... still would need to get ahold of her first (it's hit or miss to get that woman on the phone)

and you know I'm all for Avatar .. we've written around Soru before so I suppose Sokka could be missed for a little bit but I'll be sad if Chas doesn't come back

>_> GV's not coming back... and I'm kind of sad... I liked having a real life friend on the boards

Back