All you lovely guys, please sort it out.

Sweetness is overrated
Women were bound by feminine ideals at the start of the last century – expected to be submissive, nurturing, self-effacing – and we still are today. The suffragettes weren't having it. As Emmeline Pankhurst, leader of the militant suffragettes, once said, "We threw away all our conventional notions of what was 'ladylike' and 'good form', and we applied to our methods the one test question: will it help?"

Someone fought for my voice....I will therefore use it!

Sweetness is overrated
Women were bound by feminine ideals at the start of the last century – expected to be submissive, nurturing, self-effacing – and we still are today. The suffragettes weren't having it. As Emmeline Pankhurst, leader of the militant suffragettes, once said, "We threw away all our conventional notions of what was 'ladylike' and 'good form', and we applied to our methods the one test question: will it help?"

Someone fought for my voice....I will therefore use it!

And again, we need a like button!

I served my country for most of my life, lost friends in combat, so I'm sorry (actually no, I'm not) but the machinations of others on Lit will not make me tremble LOL.

I served my country for most of my life, lost friends in combat, so I'm sorry (actually no, I'm not) but the machinations of others on Lit will not make me tremble LOL.

But the masturbation of others on Lit will make you tremble.

Is this dude bragging in his signature line about being a stalker?

Seriously?

No. Stalking is a term used on Lit to reference studying up on someone by looking at their prior posts.

And, if you'd read the whole text, the term overwatch is a reference to watching her back; assuming a position from which to observe and protect.

And hey, thanks for posting to the thread rather than just tossing a PM and asking.

Seriously?

No. Stalking is a term used on Lit to reference studying up on someone by looking at their prior posts.

And, if you'd read the whole text, the term overwatch is a reference to watching her back; assuming a position from which to observe and protect.

And hey, thanks for posting to the thread rather than just tossing a PM and asking.

You're welcome!

I guess it is safe to assume that you have been here much longer than your account is letting on?

Flames caressing tender skin,
A gentle breeze does blow,
Veil of night is warm and thin,
The Flame is now aglow.

There used to be a hilarious th'd called "Asshat PM's". Was hilarious when ladies of Lit would find that three or four of them had the PM from the same guy.

Oh yeah, and this th'd needs more bike pics.
Weather here is almost nice enough to take off for a weekend, ROAD TRIP!

IMG_20130621_194514_zps47cbae5e.jpg

There used to be a hilarious th'd called "Asshat PM's". Was hilarious when ladies of Lit would find that three or four of them had the PM from the same guy.

Oh yeah, and this th'd needs more bike pics.
Weather here is almost nice enough to take off for a weekend, ROAD TRIP!

IMG_20130621_194514_zps47cbae5e.jpg
hahaha have fun guy, 2 wheels are better than 4! xx

Back