All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Sean - Wanting more

I could not describe the pleasure I felt listening to Megan say my name, your tone sensuous and warm. I felt my cock, still pulsing quietly within you, and your pussy squeezing my length in reply. I lowered myself again, wanting your lips. The kisses were soft and slow, occasionally opening our mouths to explore and tease. We were naked on the bed, yet warm, lovingly warm.

My breathing returned to normal, but my heart continued to beat hard. My kisses became a little more insistent. I was still.. hungry for you.

I kissed along your cheek, until my lips were close to your ear, "My love, would you be willing to do something for me?"

You agreed, and I slid from you. I moved off of you, and asked you to turn onto your side. You did, and I reveled in the curves of your body in the candlelight. I slid one arm beneath you and then spooned up behind you. I circled you with my arms, and hugged you tight, whispering into your ear, "the night after the crash, I was so cold. I kept thinking of you, like this, how warm you are, how beautiful you are, how much I love you, love your body, how much I wanted to be doing just this..."

I felt your arms clasp mine, holding them closer to you, and your body snuggle back against mine. I kissed your neck, breathing a little harder, as one of my hands sliding down to the curve of your waist. I kept my silence as my hand explored all within my reach. God, how I enjoyed you, your textures and curves. I hummed softly as my hands brushed your breasts, finding your nipples hard for me again. I purred more loudly as your ass pressed against my cock. I felt blood begin to engorge my organ, and my hand clasped your hip, pulling you against me, grinding against you. My hand left your hip and circled over and down, over your belly, and slowly between your legs. I inhaled as I my fingertips met your wetness and the puffy lips of your sex. My moan joined yours as I began to trace the outlines of your pussy, your arousal mirroring mine. My hips began to rock slowly, my cock stiffer with each passing moment. I breathed, "I want you again Megan.."

Last edited:
Late Sunday Night - Spoonful

As we were coming down from our orgasmic high, you still hard inside me, we kissed passionately as we cradled each other. My arms and legs still clinging to you but not as intensely. You asked me to do something for you and I did so, obeying your wish.

I felt you withdraw from me, feeling empty immediately, but then you turned me on my side and spooned. Your body pressed against my backside and your arms wrapped around mine as we lay naked above the sheets, our bodies flush and sweaty from our lovemaking. I wrapped my arms around yours that covered my midsection and I snuggled into you.

You began to relate the night of your crash and how your thoughts were filled with me. How terrible it must've felt to be out there in the cold, basically all alone, with no prospects of being discovered shortly. My feelings grew for you in that moment. I pressed my behind against your cock, feeling it harden once more as you ground against me, your hands firmly grasping my hips. My arousal was building again when your hand lightly pushed its way down between my legs, your fingers expertly teasing my pussy by lightly touching and circling. Up one side of my labia and then down the other side with an occasional drag of your middle finger up between them bringing a soft sigh from my lips.

When you whispered in my ear that you wanted me again, I raised my left leg up to give you access,

"I want you too Sean."

Sean - Enfolding, enfolded

"Mmmm," I breathed as I heard Megan's words. To be wanted by you... to be loved by you...

I kissed from your ear to the nape of your neck, sliding down the bed a bit. My cock slid down, between the cheeks of your derriere, until it fell free between your legs. Your inner thighs were wet with our juices, sticky and warm. My fingertips, wet from stroking your heated sex, moved to the tip of my cock, and guided the head to your drenched entrance. I gasped as I felt the sudden wetness, kissing the head like you taking me in your mouth. I shifted and pressed, and sank into you several inches. I began to rock slowly, pulling out just far enough that the rim of the head left your pussy, then sinking back into you, entering you time and time again. My fingers returned to stroking you, now slowly circling your clit as my cock pumped steadily.

I shifted slightly, adjusting the angle of my thrust, and was rewarded by another inch penetrating you. Not my entire length, just enough that the head pressed over your G spot with each stroke. I smiled as you moaned and gasped and writhed. I was doing this for you, for the woman I loved. I began to thrust a little faster, and my fingers now flicked directly across your clit. I found myself panting, wanting, needing you to cum!

Sean - Lady's Choice

I didn't have to ask. I could feel Megan's pussy tightening, the rim of the head of my cock plunging past tight bands of muscle with each stroke. Your breath was erratic, as your arm reached back to clasp my hip, pulling me with each thrust, pulling me deeper. You began to undulate, each movement angling for further penetration. Our hips began to slap, and I had to focus to keep my fingers on your clit. Your movements became more violent as your climax neared. You thrust your hips back at mine, forcing my cock deeper, then straightened, preparing to repeat the motion. But your momentum took you too far, and your pussy slid off of my cock!

We both growled with frustration, desperate to finish what we had started. I felt my cock pulsing, snapping back closer to my abs. We immediately thrust our hips towards each other, both expecting my cock would reenter your needy pussy. But as we closed the distance, I felt my cock slide along slick skin between your holes, and settle at the entrance to your ass. You froze and whimpered, and I immediately paused, my want making me rasp, "Megannn?"

Late Sunday Night - To The Edge

My arousal built quickly as our bodies were in sync. I couldn't get close enough to you as we spooned on my bed. Your touch was scintillating as your body moved in position behind me. Your soft lips and hot breath on my neck were making me melt as you removed your hand to position your cock between my open legs. You placed it right against my lips, which parted as if on cue to begin to swallow you in.

Your hand released from its duty returned to my pulsating clitoris, rubbing it in slow, soft circles making me want you more that I began to roll my hips back into you trying to feel you inside me. It was slow and deliberate at first as I felt the head pop in but the pace quickened as my need to be filled by you, to be one with you was overtaking my being.

My moans reached a crescendo as I rolled onto your thrusting cock, my hand gripping your hip and pulling you into me. My body flush with sweat and my nipples pert and pointy aching as I felt my orgasm building and felt that you were close as well.

"Ohhh Sean....fuck me.....I love feeling your cock inside me...ohhhhhhhh g-g-g-godddddd! I never felt like this before"

And then it happened! Your cock slipped out at the most inopportune time just as I was about to climax. I whined and whimpered as I urgently tried to get you back inside. Then I heard you ask lovingly as your cockhead pressed against the tight ring of my ass. I turned my head and whimpered with a nod of my head that it was okay, although I really had wanted to orgasm as this one was so surreal.

Sean - Returning

Your face, your beautiful face, was a portrait of desire and need, and, despite your nod, told me what you wanted. I pulled back slightly, sliding my slick fingers to my cock, and guided the head firmly back to your cunt.

I briefly wondered if you thought I was crazy, erratic. I probably was. Who wouldn't be after an experience like I had just had? My head was scattered, except for one desire that burned brightest, my love for you, my want for you, this aching need to be one with you.

And, in this moment, as I nudged my hips and felt my cock sink back into your pussy, I voiced it, "I need to feel you cum."

I began the slow, angled fuck that had been driving you nuts before, and felt your channel tighten and grip my cock. My fingers returned to circling your clit, saying softly, " I want you in every way a man can want a woman, but right now, I want you to cum."

My last words were mingled and overshadowed by your moans. Your hand immediately grabbed my hip again, and began tugging hard. My free hand slid down, beneath you, to circle your waist. You were not getting away this time!

We both growled as your movements became more violent, slamming your ass against my hips, my cock plunging deeper. Your pleasure gave a savage joy, and I felt my control beginning to slip. Cum for me Megan.. Give your self to me...

Late Sunday Night - Cumming Again

It was as if something horrible had happened! Just as I was on the verge of an intense orgasm, your cock slipped out and I lost my focus. I couldn't believe this just happened. I gazed at you bewildered and thought you were going to put your cock in my ass but you quickly slipped it back inside which made me cry out.

My eyes went from bewilderment to ecstasy as your cock filled my pussy, so snug inside me again. I didn't lose any time as I began to fuck back. It didn't take long for me to regain that magical sensation as we rocked back and forth against one another. My hand returning to your hip as you held on to me tighter. God I loved being fucked by you. You have turned me into this sex-crazed animal.

I closed my eyes as I felt the wave drawing near. I could actually see the cresting of this magnificent orgasm start to overtake my entire body that I didn't even realize how guttural my cries and moans were. My belly rolled as I exhaled with thrust of your cock. My fingernails dug into the flesh of your hip as I started to cry out,

"Oh my god Sean! I can't believe how good this feels...don;t stop! Please...don't stop! Fuck MEEEEE! OH MY GOD I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

as with that last breath my body rocked and slammed back one last time, my body tensing up as my chest heaved and my eyes rolled back into my head.

Last edited:
Sunday Night - Beauty

I could not resist it. I could not stop it. The raw, sexual joy of Megan's climax drew me like a moth to a flame. Your cries and the undulations of your body had me holding you tightly, slamming my hips against your ass, my cock into your voracious sex. IMy growls joined your cries as I started to cum,

"Megann! Ohh Godd.... Fuck! YESSS!"

I thrust deep into you for the second time this night, holding you hard, as my cock bathed your womb with my semen. We bucked and gasped and writhed, our climaxes wrapped around each other's pleasure, our cried gradually softening to hard breathing murmurs.

As we quieted, I instinctively encircled you again with my arms, pulling you closer. One hand slid over one of your breasts, moist and flushed, your nipple still hard. My other arm encircled your waist, my forearm over your belly, my hand on your side. My cock bent some as I pulled you against me, kissing the back of your neck.

"I am not letting go," I said, a little surprised at how intensely I meant that. I could not stop my feelings though, any more than I could have stopped my last climax. I loved you. I was deeply in love with you.

I smiled, "Kye owes me a favor or two. Do you think he will be alright with you taking tomorrow off?"

I purred when you told me he already had given you the day, "Good! Because when I wake up in the morning, I want you in my arms."

I wanted you, period. Needed, craved, loved, adored, lusted, ached, in ways I had never felt for anyone before. It was like I had no skin. I was open, raw, my feelings flowing uninhibited. As I held your body against mine, I could almost feel my desire flow into you.

I sighed deeply. There was no way I could express what I felt, and I could only hope that my feelings mirrored yours...

Last edited:
Late Sunday Night - Another Dimension

It was as if we were in a separate, dynamic dimension as your climax joined mine and our bodies were one. It was so intense that I felt like I could feel the beating pulse in your throbbing cock spurting inside me. The swelling and ebbing of your swollen cockhead pumping every last drop of your semen in me.

I lie there in the arms of the man I love so much, totally satiated and content. Secure in the comfort of his arms as my heart began to return to a normal pace. I snuggled back against you with your cock still embedded in me, my eyes closed and breathing returned to normal as well.

As I lie peacefully in the comfort of your arms, I whispered,

"I love you Sean"

as I drifted off to sleep.

Sunday – Exploring the city

I spent the day driving aimlessly around my new city, taking in the different sights. Arriving at the central business district where my new job was located, I continued to be amazed at the sights and sounds of my new city. Locating my office building, I smiled thinking how lucky I was to land this job. Out of twenty-two applicants, they chose me and I was anxious to show them I was a hard worker.

Driving out of the downtown area, I found a road winding along the river and soon found myself admiring the ornamental trees that lined the road. I thought of Megan and wondered what you are doing today. Was she taking it easy after what surely had to be an exhausting day yesterday with me and the food delivery man. I smile at the recollection of our sex and promise myself when I return to the apartment, I will look in on her to see how she is doing.

A restaurant loomed in the distance and I felt a hunger pang rumble in my belly. The restaurant lies along the river and the sign near the road announces it is an Italian restaurant. Seeing the name, Carmine’s Little Italy, I wonder if the food is really authentic or is it just some guy who wants people to think it was really genuine Italian food.

A smiled at the young beautiful Italian woman who greeted me and I could tell she was giving me the once over just as I was doing to her. She smiled demurely, telling me she was glad I came and then showed me to a table on the balcony overlooking the river. When she leaned forward, allowing me to stare at her ample cleavage, I wonder if she has a boyfriend. After taking my drink order, she turned slowly and walked away but not before turning her head and giving me a soft smile.

A cool refreshing breeze floated over me and I thought of Megan and how I had promised her a nice dinner for helping me. This would be the perfect place for a evening out and I noticed that the architect had designed it so there was a perfect view of the sunset. What a lovely place to get to know someone better.

The young Italian woman retuned with my drink and asked if I was ready to order. I laugh, telling her I don’t read Italian and saw her smile and then she giggled, leaning over my shoulder to point out certain items on the menu. I could feel her breasts pressing against the back of head while she pointed to each item, translating to English. I order the ravioli and smile at the dark Italian girl, wondering if I should make a play for this buxom beauty.

As I wait for my food, my thoughts turn back to Megan, remembering the sensual time we had together yesterday. My carnal erotic thoughts were interrupted when she brought the food, telling me in a low sultry voice, “I hope you enjoy and if there is anything I can get you …. Anything at all, let me know.” The way she spoke and the smile on her face was all I need to know that she means more than just food service.

The young Italian waitress came back a few times to check on me, always smiling affectionately. Finishing the meal, I look at my watch and decide I need to get my shopping done before it gets too late. The young woman brings my check and after paying, she simply said, “Carter, my name is Sofia and my papa owns this restaurant. I hope you come back soon.” I am taken back a little that she knows my name and realize it is on my credit card. I smile back at her. "I look forward to coming back and seeing her again." Walking back to my car, I wonder, what the hell is happening. Angela, you, and now Sofia. Was this city filled with sex starved hungry women?

The sun was dipping in the sky when I returned to my apartment, groceries and other shopping completed. Parking my car, I notice the car next to mine and swear it is the same car I saw on Friday night. Gazing at the front of the car, I smile thinking how that older man took Megan on top of it. And then it dawned on me that she is probably not alone.

My spirits dampen as I trudge to the apartment and up to the third floor. Passing your door, I resist the urge to knock on your door. Maybe I’m wrong about the car but it sure looked like the same one. I stop for a moment and listen but don’t hear any sounds coming from your apartment. Opening my door, I shake my head thinking, Friday with the older man, me and the delivery man yesterday, and I was sure the older man was with you now. “You certainly don’t let moss grow under your feet,” I whisper entering my apartment.

Putting my purchases away, I turn on the television but try as I might I can’t shake the image of your luscious body. I chuckle thinking of your surprised look when you felt my tongue snake deep into your mouth and it was evident you had never had a man with a long tongue kiss you. And the moans I elicited from you when my tongue slipped deep into the deep crevice of your pussy, made my cock thicken a little. I found myself getting excited with erotic thoughts of you and I but then I thought of the car in the parking lot and the older guy who was probably in your apartment. Getting up I get my clothes ready for tomorrow and my new job. “Tomorrow will take care of itself,” I mutter as I climb into bed.

The best Monday morning Ever

Exhausted, fulfilled, my arms around the woman I loved, who loved me!, I slept, a deep, blessedly dreamless sleep. I must have shifted in the night, for as I rose to consciousness, I could feel that I was on my back. I was aware of pain in my body, which, given my injuries, was no surprise. But I also smiled, as I could feel the soft, warm pressure of Megan, straddling me. I felt a brushing warmth against my lips and puckered to return your kiss. The warmth vanished, and I opened my eyes to see your cleavage, moving from right to left, and then your other nipple brush my lips. This time, I kissed the dark pink bud, engendering a little purr from you, before you reversed the motion, dipping down a little lower, dragging your breasts more heavily across my lips. I hummed a contented approval, as you slowly teased me back and forth.

My usual morning erection pulsed. I am sure you could feel the head against your inner thigh. My hands rose to circle your hips, my roughed hands clasping your soft skin. I closed my eyes, just savoring the sensations, the warmth, the scent of you. I began to circle my fingers around the cheeks of your ass, gradually working my way between your legs. But before I got very far, I felt your shift down, bringing your lips to mine. I opened my eyes, and saw the love in yours, and knew you could see the love in mine. I breathed, "I love you," into your mouth, and our kisses became stronger.

I began to stroke you again, my hunger mounting, when you stopped, and shifted a little lower, kissing my chin, whispering, "let me..."

As you kissed down my throat, and I felt the warm wetness of your pussy glide over part of my cock, I purred more loudly, "ohh..hh .. Meg.. annn..."

Monday Morning - No Work & All Play

I awoke from a sound night of sleep and was so happy to feel you in bed with me. My thoughts were filled with the joy that we were together after the terrible misfortune of your plane crash, happy to know that you were okay. Our night together was extraordinary and rehashing the sensations stirred my arousal.

I quietly turned over and carefully straddled your hips as I placed my hands on either side of your head and leaned in to kiss you softly. My lips brushed yours causing you to stir, fully aware now that you weren't going back to sleep. I could feel your cock stirring between my legs as I leaned forward and dipped my right nipple against your lips. Your lips played along as they tried to suckle before i moved away to offer my left tit. This little game continued a bit between both nipples, each time pushing my tiny breast into your mouth a little more.

My heart began to race as my arousal grew until I decided to take matters into my own hands. Or should I say, mouth. "Let me" was all I said as I pulled my tit from your hungry mouth and kissed your chin, then your throat. Down to your chest. Softly planting dry kisses intermingled with subtle laps with the edge of my tongue. Mu body slowly moving lower between your legs, your hardened cock sliding along my bare slit until my stomach replaced it.

As I slid down your body, my hands traveled just about my head and started to rub where I had just kissed. My mouth reaching ever closer to its destination. I could feel the warmth of your flesh against my lips. Your cock laid against your stomach as my lips kissed all along your belly, my cheek brushing your big, beautiful cock as my mouth made its way down one side and back around to the other before slipping my fingers under the shaft lifting it up to my eager lips.

Monday morning Surrender

The moment Megan began to kiss down my throat, I knew your intent. The way your lips brushed my skin, slow and teasing. I felt as though my entire body was sensitized, erect, eager for every little touch. As you kissed my chest, and your body shifted lower, I felt your stomach glide over my cock. My hips instinctively rolled, pressing my generative organ more firmly against you. My breath came in short gasps, as I suddenly yearned to be inside you, filling you, in every sense of the word...

Mercifully, you continued your descent. A low growl escaped me as your cleavage framed my erection. I ground against your chest, reveling in the soft press of your breasts. I could not see your face, but could feel your smile as you lowered further, *finally* running your open mouth up and down the sides of my cock. I exhaled sharply though, as you lifted my hardness and brought it to your lips.

You kissed the tip softly, then your tongue emerged to softly lap the head. You were unhurried, quite content to tease me I suspect. I purred loudly, equally content to let you. I felt like I had all the time in the world to spend with the woman I adored, and wanted.

Your teasing became more intense as you opened your mouth and swallowed the head, your tongue flicking the shaft beneath. My breath became erratic as you started to bob your head, gradually taking me deeper, deeper. My hips began to move to meet you, as my heart began to pound...

Monday Morning - Morning Head

My upper lip slipped over the very tip and pulled on it as I opened my lips more allowing my soft, puffy tongue to lap at the soft membrane just below. I was in no rush to pleasure the man I loved as my mouth pressed lightly against his swelling glans and my dainty fingers lightly held your cock in place.

I toggled my tongue back and forth against the membrane as I could feel your body respond by your cock sliding a little against my lips. I was happy to elicit such a response so readily from you as I recalled how when I was younger I didn't have much experience with giving blowjobs as I was shy and not confident in what I was doing. But lately I have come to love sucking cock. Needless to say that I have had a lot more opportunities to practice and come to know what pleases men and the power and control I have with my mouth.

When my upper lip tugged and finally pulled away from the tip of your cock, I kissed my way down, then back up before slipping my mouth over the swollen cockhead. "Mmmmmmmmm" I purred as you entered my mouth. I bobbed on the head slowly, letting my tongue lash out along the sides of your hot, veiny shaft. I was actually drooling as I was so excited to suck your cock. The more I bobbed, the more saliva flowed out over my bottom lip and down your shaft to my fingers.

As your cock, my mouth and my fingers became more wet, the faster I bobbed. My lips clamping around the head before pressing down more, popping over the rim to take more of you in my mouth. I pulled my knees up beneath me so that I could be directly over your cock. My blowjob becoming more noisy. The wet, squishy sounds and my heavy breathing filling my bedroom as I began to worship your cock. My moans began to vibrate around your cock as my lips slid up and down over the veins causing an echo in my head.

I could taste the salty goodness from your pre-cum as sucked. I then straddling your left leg as I continued to suck, needing to rub my throbbing clit on something hard. I pressed my clitoris down against your knee cap as I bobbed lewdly on your cock. My nostrils flaring and cheeks puffing as I blew you, determined not to stop until I made you cum in my mouth.

Monday morning Release

You were driving me insane! Every moment since I had woken, and a few before, you had filled with teasing and erotic sensation. I had engaged in edging before, but this... you... My breathing consisted of gasps and groans, as the surface of my cock felt electrified. I was so close, so close, then you would ease back slightly, leaving my pulsing, so close...

In one of those moments, I heard you moan, and focussed momentarily on that. I smiled as I heard the slick sounds of a sloppy wet blowjob, your mouth and hand moving against my cock, your breathing and sucking, and your moaning. YOU were enjoying this!

I felt you shift and the sudden sensation of your wet sex pressing against my knee, grinding against the hardness of my kneecap. I tilted my head up, then did a slow crunch, rising sufficiently that I could prop myself up on my elbows, and.. watch.. you!

As my eyes took you in, I could feel my balls contract and knew I would lose it momentarily. Your torso was undulating, trying to hump my knee. Your breasts, hard tipped, swayed as your head and shoulders bobbed up and down. You were going for the gold now, thrusting your mouth down fast and hard, completely focussed.. on.. making.. me....

"Aaaahhh... ahhhhh.... Aaaa HAH!" I gasped as I started to cum. You made a cock-muffled groan before pushing your head down, trying to swallow my cock whole, as I fountained into your throat. Your body spasmed as I came, and I watched enrapt and aroused, as you worked to milk every drop from me.

When the last big spurt passed down your throat, you relaxed some, slowly and softening your ministrations, giving me a satisfied hum, as you suckled my gently. "Beautiful," I murmured, causing you to look up at me and smile. You took your mouth from my cock and blew me a kiss, as your hand continued to stroke my softening length.

I reached down for you, "Come here." My hands caught your shoulders and pulled you up, as I settled back, until your face was over mine, your body over mine. I took your head in my hands and pressed your lips to mine, giving that hard working mouth a kiss. You opened your mouth to mine, and I could smell and taste my essence within.

I took one hand then, and slid it down, in between us, until my fingers brushed your mons. Your hips automatically swiveled a bit and you whimpered softly, as I eased them a little lower, spreading my fingers to pass to either side of your clit. You were soooo wet!

My fingers slid lower slowly, passing along your drenched labia and then to either side of your opening. I circled your dripping hole, casually before spreading my digits and sliding up again. I heard the hunger in your next moan, and felt your hips shift, trying to guide me to your clit. I smiled as my other arm reached around your waist and circled you, pulling you against me, and holding you there firmly.

I then resumed stroking you, up and down, feeling your hot labia shift and slide under my touch. I spread and folded, spread and closed your lips, flicking over your opening at random, guided by your moans and gasps. I touched you everywhere, except the one spot that you craved most. Your entire body vibrated every time I got close, as I waited for some unspoken signal to give you release.

Your kisses had gone from hard and focussed to slack and open-mouth, as you gasped into my mouth more than kissed me. Your body continued to contort, as I held your core solidly, holding you just where I wanted you.

I watched you, your eyes often closed, and unfocussed when you opened them. But they popped open and engaged mine, when I began to circle your clit, ragged gasps escaping your lips and desperate want in your eyes. "I love you," I whispered, as I brushed my fingertips over your clit, and felt the fireworks begin.

Monday Morning - Morning Touch

My lips rubbed against the veins in your throbbing cock as I slurped and swallowed your hot flesh. The saliva mixed with your salty pre-cum made squishy sounds that filled the room as I bobbed on you, bracing myself for the quick bursts of molten globs of cum to shoot from your tiny slit.

The first blast caught me off-guard but I recovered quickly to swallow. My eyes rolled in my head as it slid down my throat as I managed to rub my pulsing clit on your knee cap. I was in some sort of space where the only beings in that space were your spurting cock and my throbbing clitoris.

I was able to swallow every drop that you were giving me and was proud of the fact that I could make you cum so hard like that. I felt your erupting cock start to slow down and with that I slowed down the pace and eventually pulled off and smiled up at you while I continued to stroke your cock, rubbing my fingertips over the tip pulling your slit open.

I was still rubbing myself gently on your knee and wondered how soaked it was when I felt your hands pull me up onto you. Then you slid your hand down between our bodies and started to rub along my needy pussy. My eyes glazed over and stared blankly into your eyes as I could never imagine feeling like this without having a cock inside me but you sure knew what you were doing to me. A flash of Chris the masseur entered my mind but that faded quickly as my pussy buzzed with pleasure. I never wanted this feeling to stop as I lost myself in the motion of your fingers on my cunt.

I stared wide-eyed and my mouth agape as I focused on your fingers, each sliding along each side of my covered clit, applying just enough pressure as they slid by to make me want more. I purred and sighed as you continued to send me into an euphoric state of mind. You held my body tight to yours with your arm locked between them, your fingers able to administer their pleasure.

My mouth once lightly kissing your lips were now hovering against them, barely touching as I moaned. Every time I exhaled, the moan took on a primal tone, deep and guttural as the air brushed your lips. The scent of your cum still on my breath. Every rock of my hips was subtle not to lose the sensation your fingers were giving me although I did want it more. I wanted to cum badly but I also didn't want this feeling to ever end.

I heard, "I love you" and just like that I started to moan continuously in that deep, primal tone as I felt my whole body go numb with ecstasy, my belly undulating against yours, huffing and puffing as I lost complete control of my body, cumming hard from your fingers.

Last edited:
Monday morning - Feeling gooood

I smiled as I felt your pleasure rippling through you. Some women talked about whole body orgasms. You embodied them, your climaxes consuming you. I had to hold onto you more tightly as you lost control, wanting to keep my fingertips right where they were, softly strumming back and forth over your hyper-sensitized clit. Your cries were loud in my ears, and I relished the gutteral sounds of your release.

I continued to stroke your center, more slowly and softly, as your voice lowered from cries to whimpers. And I stilled completely as you collapsed on top of me, smiling. For so many reasons, I felt good. I had given that to you. Handcrafted pleasure, so to speak. I mean, any guy can fuck. But my cock was just one tool in the box, and I loved using every tool I had with you.

You murmured something in my ear, and I smiled broader. God, I love you! I turned to my side slowly, and your body slid from atop of mine to lie on your back. I lay for a moment, just gazing at you. Sooo beautiful...

I just couldn't resist leaning over and kissing your shoulder, enjoying the vaguely salty taste of your flushed skin. Shifting slightly, I kissed your shoulder again, this time opening my mouth slightly to taste you more directly. You stirred, and I grinned, thinking you could probably endure a bit more pleasure.

I moved on top of you, hissing briefly as my stitches pulled, then lowering my tongue between your breasts. I began slow, softly lapping as I circled your right breast, gradually spiraling inward. I wanted you. I wanted to taste you, everywhere...

Monday Morning - Cream of Megan

As my orgasm peaked then slowly settled, my body collapsed on yours with my heart still pounding in my chest. I laid in your arms content and then whispered, "god, I love the way you make me feel."

Our bodies laid still on my bed for a little while until you slipped from under me and rested on your side as my own body did the same, facing you, my eyes translucent as I gazed at the man I loved. Your hand lovingly caressed up and down my arm, hip and upper thigh as you leaned in to kiss, nip and lap at my flushed skin. My heart still pulsated at a rapid rate as my arousal was waning one bit.

I tilted backward until I was flat on my back. You instantly stirred to hover over my body, your tongue snaking between my glistening orbs before taking my nipple between your teeth. Our gazes met and I raised my hands to nudge you on the top of your head, opening my legs under you.

Monday morning - Just a taste

A half purr, half chuckle, escaped around the nipple I was teasing, as I felt Megan's fingers press my scalp and your legs spreading beneath me. What guy does not like it when his lover lets him know what she wants? Particularly when she wants more of him? You of me?

In the slow, graceful ballet that only lovers know, I raised my knees off the mattress and your legs slid beneath, spreading wide. I felt my cock start to swell again, the same motion generally coming before I entered you. I settled my legs back down, and began to lick my way down, over your sternum, and your abs, lower, lower. I tried not to move too slowly. You were certainly already aroused! But long enough that I could taste you, experience you, more fully. I sighed, you were.. so delicious...

The scent of your sex was strong as I kissed down to your mons, relishing the shaved skin, smiling that you had done it for me... We both groaned when my tongue first brushed the top of your furrow. I could feel the engorged bud that was your clit, and the open folds of your labia. I slid down further, lapping slowly, softly, savoring every little sensation of you. My tongue explored where my fingers had just explored, repeating their motions. I could not help but press my lips around your opening and suck softly, wanting to taste you fully, taste, consume, be a part of you more fully. My tongue pressed against your opening, knowing I wasn't going far, just to taste a little inside you.

I felt your hips rocking, what I was doing clearly pleasing you too. I slid up slowly now, alternating sucking your sex, and lapping at her folds, until my lips closed around your clit. I suckled her softly, my tongue circling her gently. I could tell from your moans that I did not need to go harder. Your body stiffened and your breath stilled. You were on the edge, as I began to lap you directly... eager for your release...

Late Monday Morning - Megan For Breakfast

I stared up at the ceiling as you kissed and pecked your way down from the valley of my tiny breasts to my stomach, causing my belly to ripple as your lips clung to my salty flesh and tugged at it when pulling away to kiss lower. My fingers gripped the sheets tight with every anticipated brush of your lips, then releasing as they started to pull away.

I slide my legs further apart as you lifted your knees allowing me. I fluttered my eyelashes as your lips kissed my bare mound and my body arched and shuddered when your tongue extended down to lap at my aching clit. I exhaled loudly which was more like a moan as the flat of your tongue brushed my pulsating nub. "Oh my god Sean!", my body trembling as I spoke those words.

I couldn't believe how much I loved sex since meeting you again. Ever since you helped me move in and we had sex, it's all I ever want to do now. With you. With Mr. Johnson. Chris the masseur. Carter my new neighbor. I loved you so much and would do anything for you. I am so grateful that your life wasn't taken in that crash and how horrible it must've been to not know if you were taking your last breath or not.

And just then your mouth covered my heated sex which took my breath away. I cried out, "Oh god that feeeels so fucking goooooooooooood! Don't stop!" It was amazing how you continually made me feel so alive. My right hand moved to my breast, squeezing it and tugging at my aching nipple as you ate me so good. "Ooh Sean! Eat me! Eat my pussy!"

Monday morning Feast

A brief humorous exhalation escaped me. Like I need to be encouraged! I was lying between the legs of the hot, young love of my life, lapping at your delicious, wet flower. I Loved this!

I pressed my lips against the area around your clit a little harder, and sucked a little more firmly, drawing a your sensitive core out, baring her to my tongue. I circled her softly, my wet tongue against your clit, as I felt your body pulse and tremble rhythmically. Suck and circle, suck and circle, delicious moments passed as you teetered on the edge. My circling sped just a little, as my desire for you to cum rose to match yours. A low growl filled my mouth as I pressed my teeth around your sex and bit your soft flesh lightly, my tongue abruptly lapping your clit full on.

Your hips left the bed, pressing my head back, as you screamed in sudden climax. As your hips fell back, I pressed my tongue back against your sex, my face following your hips back to the mattress. Your thighs closed on either side of my head as you groaned and your body shook. I did my best to ride with you, to draw out your pleasure, but you were not making it easy.

As our 'struggle' ended, we both kinda chuckled, you breathing hard. I mumbled into your sex, "you can let me go. I promise I'll be good."

One of your thighs lifted, releasing my head. I took a quick breath, then gave your sex a quick, light kiss, before laying my head back on your thigh. I sighed contentedly, then rose to my knees, wanting to move up in the bed with you. As I started to move up though, you rolled off, telling me that nature called and you would be right back. You leaned in to give me a kiss, my lips still wet with your juices, and then you were gone.

I lay back and stretched out, thinking that I did not want this moment to ever end. I started to readjust the sheets and blankets, when I noticed an irregular line of blood on your sheet. I lifted it up and looked down at leg.

Yeah, some of the stitches were pulled and bleeding a bit. Nothing to worry about. I was going to have a wicked scar. But I didn't want to ruin your sheets either. I got up and pulled the blankets down to the end of the bed, then removed the top sheet. I was holding and about to remove the fitted sheet around the mattress when you reentered the room, looking at me surprised.

"Sorry love," I explained, "I bled on your sheets last night, and though I would wash them before the stains set."

Late Monday Morning - A Girl's Gotta Let Go and Gotta Go

As your moth devoured and sucked on my sex, my eyes fluttered up into my head and I exploded into another intense orgasm. My ass lifted off the bed as my hand pulled your face into me hard. My groans were low and animal-like as I squirmed and writhed above you on my bed.

Oh my god, the way your tongue swirled and lapped at my throbbing little nub was simply amazing. I couldn't imagine myself cumming again but somehow you made me. Again and again you simply amazed me, bringing something new to the table, or should I say bed.

When I was finally able to relax and feel composed, the urge to pee overcame me. I jolted up and couldn't believe after all these orgasms from this morning and last night that I had any drops of liquid in me. I looked back after bouncing up from the bed and said to you as I turned, "Excuse me sweetie! I gotta pee!" and scooted off to the bathroom.

When I was finished, I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and considered myself the luckiest girl in the world and then bounded back out to the bedroom where I found you holding up a blood-stained sheet. "Oh sweetie! Are you okay?" as I stared. "Don't worry about it. We can go get it washed at the laundromat down the block."

I took a quick look at your blood-streaked leg and felt myself shiver but you assured me that you were okay. "So, let's get dressed, grab a coffee and we can go hang at the laundromat if you want."

Late Monday morning - Warring hungers

"Even better," I grinned, "we can drop these at the laundrymat and go have breakfast. I'm starved!"

You quickly agreed, and we finished stripping the bed. It didn't take long, but it was long enough for me to catch a view of you leaning over the bed, your breasts swaying as you pulled the sheet off, your body stretching. You chanced to look up at me, asking, "yes?"

"Sorry," I laughed, clearly not sorry, "can't take my eyes off of you, particularly when you are naked!"

I loved the smile which graced your face, and then watched as you turned slowly and began to walk around the bed towards me. I really could not take my eyes off of you now. Each step was deliberate and I drank in every subtle movement. As you rounded the end of the bed, I could feel my cock slowly swelling in potential anticipation. My merry expression faded into one of desire, as you put your hands behind your back, and continued to move slowly towards me. I exhaled slowly, saying softly, "Do you have any notion... how hot you are?"

You stopped a foot from me, looking up at me, casually rotating from side to side. The scent of you, the heat from your skin, made my heart thud in my chest, and my cock pulse and stiffen...

Late Monday Morning - A Curious Girl

"Yes?"

As you rattled on about not keeping your eyes off me, a thought popped into my head to see if I could possibly make you keep your eyes open and looking at me. I put my hands behind my back and started to walk ever so slowly around the bed towards you. The whole time keeping my eyes on yours to make sure they stayed on mine.

As I got closer, I could see in my peripheral vision that your cock was visibly growing and hardening right before my eyes. I grinned as I saw the effect I was having on you and thought that if I hadn't already given you a blowjob, I would drop to my knees and blow you right then and there.

I stopped about a foot away from you and said,

"Let's see how close we can come to touching each other without really touching."

I waited to see your reaction, then added,

"Or, we can just go do laundry and get something to eat?"

When you answered the firs tone, I giggled and said,

"I should've guessed that would be your choice. Do you think you can handle not touching me?"

And with that I crouched before you until my face was inches from your erect cock. I studied the veins in the shaft as it stood tall, every now and then a slight twitch would make it move. I leaned closer with my lips parted and allowed my breath to brush against your cock, making sure you could feel it.

I turned and twisted my face in front of your cock making sure not to touch it. My hands still behind my back to insure I wouldn't use them to touch or grab onto you for balance. I pulled my face back just a little to look up and also to drop to my knees so I didn't lose balance.

"Are you keeping your eyes on me big boy?"

Smiling as I tilted my face sideways, continuing to look up at you as my mouth inched ever so close to your shaft. My lips moved as if they were mouthing you but they managed to stay clear of touching you.

Late Monday morning - Exerting control

My smile would not cease. You had suggested a little game, and I loved playing with you. At this moment, it was your turn to tease me, and you were kneeling, the perfect vision of a girl welcoming a face fuck. The fact that you had blown me not an hour ago was the only thing giving me some semblance of restraint. But the longer you looked up at me, as your lips mimicked caressing my cock and your breath warmed the sensitive skin, the harder my cock and that restraint became.

I almost laughed when you asked if my eyes were still on you. Hell yeah! I settled for blowing you a kiss, then sucked in my breath as you opened your mouth and breathed around the head. I growled softly with hunger, and a bit of frustration. You held all the cards. Now how could I change that....

I hissed as you backed off slightly, and saw your eyes lower to my cock again. I could feel moisture at the tip, and saw my chance. I flexed the muscles in my groin, causing my cock to arch high, and force a good size drop of pre-cum to ooze from the tip. I saw your eyes focus and your tongue extend out, as you saw the drop slowly run down the head onto the shaft. You didn't touch me, and your tongue was an excellent tease, but I could see that I was effecting you too.

"I think its my turn," I suggested, "How about you lay down?"

You grinned as you got up and onto the bed. I crawled onto top of you, carefully straddling you so as not to touch you. You were looking up at me curiously, when I directed, "Look at us in the mirrors."

You turned your head and could see our bodies, your stretched out, mine above you, my cock parallel to you. I slowly lowered my mouth to hover above one of your nipples, and breathed open mouth, soft warm air, for several breaths, heating your skin. Then I pursed my lips and blew a little harder, cool air onto your warm flesh, and saw your nipple harden and your areola tighten and raise. I blew little circles of cool air around your nipple, before gliding over your chest to your other nipple. She was already hardened in anticipation, and I opened my mouth as though to devour her, but bathed her only with warm, moist breath. She swelled even further when I blew on her, making me want you all the more.

I turned my head to look at us in the mirror, my eyes meeting yours in the reflection, "Your turn..."

Back