All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Ringside

I had been to other Cirque shows, and, like probably everyone else, wondered what these physically stunning performers were like in bed, what they looked like naked... Zumanity was certainly answering part of those questions.

Watching the trapeze artists perform gave a whole new meaning to 'upskirt,' even if the skirts were more accents than coverings. As the act played out, my mind flitted back and forth between the physicality and sexuality of it all. I looked at Megan as the act ended, and was delighted at your rapt attention. You caught me watching you, your eyes sparkling.

The next two performers had entered the stage very slowly, almost unnoticed, as the last act had ended. A man and women, covered in scarlet cloaks, drew a gasp from the audience as they dropped them, revealing incredibly muscular bodies. Their skin gleamed as they began to move through a series of balances, each looking impossible for mere mortals. Each was the balance of the other as they moved and paused and moved. And naked, it was breathtakingly intimate, a union of bodies, intensely physical in all ways, save genital.

The applause was loud and raucous as the began trailing offstage, their buttocks flexing in unison as they walked. I wondered what you thought of them, and briefly pondered going to the gym more often. I would do that for you, and realized I would probably do anything for you...

Friday Night - Megan's Show Too

I was so entranced by the show that I was subconsciously becoming aroused seeing such fit bodies of both genders just a few feet in front of me. There really wasn't anything left to the imagination with what little they were wearing. The show was so spectacular that I reached over with my right hand and rubbed your thigh up and down as I stared at one of the performers tight bulge. My mind began to wander a little as I rubbed you and stay fixated on this stranger's bulging dick. My eyes glanced up toward's the performer's face and saw him looking back at me as he performed his act. My hand crawled up your leg until I found your bulge and began to rub it gently. In the meantime, I uncrossed my legs and opened them a little to give my sexy onlooker a glimpse of my uncovered bare pussy.

I turned to you and kissed your cheek as I squeezed your cock. I was having such a wonderful time that my senses were on overload. I leaned up to whisper in your ear, "I'm giving him a show too" before licking your earlobe and sucking in the air.

Show of Shows

I wondered how much of the audience was as aroused as Megan and I. You were boldly stroking the bulge in my pants, as you flashed one of the male performers. You leaned over to whisper in my ear that you were giving him a show. I turned my head and brought my lips to yours for a slow heated kiss, before saying that I should help. The seats in our section had no arms, so it was easy to put my arm around you and pull us closer.

I felt your hand on my face as we shared anorher kiss. I bit your lip gently as we parted and looked back to the stage. The act had changed and a number of contortionists had appeared. The women were jaw droppingly flexible. The men less so, but partnered with the women to create poses that made the Kama Sutra look easy.

My arm stretched round your back, my hand sliding beneath your arm to curl beneath your breast. My fingertips immediately felt your hard nipple tenting your blouse. I brushed up and down, knowing we both enjoyed the sensation.

The male performer closest to us held his partner by the hips. Her legs circled him, her back arched, her hands on the floor. Their eyes met ours. My free hand moved to your knee as I whispered into your ear, "we shall have to try that some time..."

Friday Night - The Show's Climax

I was doing everything in my power to not rip the clothes from you and straddle your lap. The combination of the show and the teasing touches you were giving me, and not to mention the sensuous kiss we shared in front of hundreds of people, we causing my senses to overload.

I stared back wide-eyed at the performers as I continued to rub your hard cock, wondering if they could see what I was doing, forgetting for an instant that my legs were spread open and my skirt barley covering my sex. I ceased rubbing you and let my hand just rest on that hot bulge in your pants, not wanting to cause a mess for you. But once we got home, damn, maybe once we got in the car, I'd have to jump on you to release this pent up sexual energy.

Thoughts ran through my head. Sean, look what you done to me! Look what you have turned me into! .

As the performers seemed to be ending their act, I turned to look at you, my eyes glazed over but your focus was still on the performers. I wondered what held your gaze for so long.

The end of the show

I was trembling, subtly, as the last act played out. My arm was still wrapped around Megan, slowly stroking your chest and teasing your hips. Your hand was resting on the bulge in my pants. I was grateful you had stopped stroking me. I could only endure that kind of stimulation for so long before losing control.

The last act was a combination of aerial acrobatics and gymnastics and contortions. Far too much to watch at once, particularly from our seats. I had enjoyed the show immensely, as a spectator, one of the crowd. But in this last act, one particular contortionist made a point of locking eyes with me, and holding them, as she performed. A lithe Mediterranean woman, all but naked, gorgeous... I could not take my eyes from her. I was mesmerized, quite literally.

My eyes followed her until the end of the show. Just before the lights dimmed, she ceased the intense stare and winked at me.

And when the lights rose again, she was in the line of performers, taking a bow. I had to take my arm from around Megan to join in the applause, which was loud and prolonged.

When it finally dimmed, I looked at you, seeing the subtle signs of your arousal, and joked, "I feel like I need a cigarette!"

We picked up our things and stood, when one of the servers we had seen before the show appeared, and handed us small tickets to an after party with the cast. You looked at it, as I leaned over and whispered, "Ready for more?"

Friday Night - The Craving Builds

I looked at the sexy male performer approach us and extend his hand holdings tickets and then up at you as you asked if I was ready for more. I was still overcome by the stunning performance that I couldn't imagine what else could happen in this after party.

With my senses on overload I nodded briefly as slipped my arm in yours, aware now that my pussy was warm and fuzzy. I was hoping to get you alone but I guess that would have to wait. I'm sure there would be drinks and hors d'oeuvres backstage but it wasn't food that I was craving.

We followed the performer and I couldn't take my eyes off his gluts as he strutted in those snug pants. There really wasn't anything left to the imagination with what he was wearing. We slipped through this gauze-like curtain and I was taken aback by how the atmosphere just oozed sexual energy. With all these sexy men and women performers and their skimpy outfits, I was beginning to wonder what was in store.

Had it been any other show, I would have whisked Megan away immediately after. My cock, most of my body, ached from the prolonged arousal, and I knew you were feeling the same. Hell, I think we would have settled for the back seat of my car or a dark corner.

But this was a unique opportunity. I noticed your eyes glued to the ass of the performer in front of us, and could relate to being distracted by all the eye candy around us. And you were so delicious when you became incoherent with desire... just a little longer...

We were led back to the tent that had held the reception. The servers greeted us with more champagne and petite chocolates. As we looked about, we could see some of the performers, although it took a second to recognize some of them. The stage make up was gone, and the costumes. They were dressed in gauzy dresses and robes that left little to the imagination, but teased none the less.

We recognized the muscular balance duo immediately. Clothing of any kind could not disguise such developed bodies. And as we circulated, we figured out who was in what acts and their particular talents. It became a game between us. Whoever recognized someone took a drink, and soon both of us were quite giddy. You had an advantage, as more than one male performer made a point of introducing himself to you. It seemed wherever we went in life, you were the star...

A photographer wandered about, taking pictures of patrons and performers. A group of male tumblers whisked you away for some. The first was a shot of you standing with them. For the second, two of them lifted you up, each with hands on one of your feet and a calf. The photographer knelt down to capture them all gazing up your skirt as many of us laughed and applauded.

"I'd like two eight by tens," I quipped, to the amusement of those nearby. They lowered you to the floor quickly, your skirt briefly rising to afford everyone a better view. I could see you blushing and yet holding your own with these bold men, certainly enjoying yourself.

A woman's voice behind me, asked quietly, "She is quite entrancing. Where did you find her?"

Without thinking, I replied, "She is a friend of my daughter."

I turned and looked down slightly, into the eyes that had so entranced me earlier. Suddenly up close, I was momentarily at a loss for words. Her dress was sheer, with a wide V neckline that plunged to her navel. Her makeup was gone and her brunette hair relaxed, flowing down her back. If I had to guess, I would have said she was somewhere around thirty. Her eyes held a certain knowing that comes from life experience. And those eyes... a man could happily drown in them...

We were both quiet for a moment, then I extended my hand, "Sean."

She extended hers, "Olivia."

I took her hand and impulsively bent to kiss it lightly. She smiled lightly, as I straightened again, smiling, "I will remember your performance for a very long time. You were remarkable."

Olivia smiled further, something in her eyes saying, "if only you knew how remarkable..."

Friday Night - The Other Woman?

I was in awe of being surrounded by so many beautiful and sexy people. It was almost overwhelming as we stood there taking in the scene. We played this game and I was quit bad at it which in turn made me drink more than I usually do, and at a quicker pace.

Mingling with all these performers was having its toll on me. My arousal was building as we spoke with one, then another, then another performer, and they all exuded such sexuality. We came upon another performer who I immediately recognized as one of the gymnastic types. He led me for a photo, which quickly developed into me posing with not just him, but the three others sexy men in his group. After a few pictures, I was suddenly hoisted up, my heart racing as I was taken by surprise, being held up by my feet and calves as I tried to gain my balance, forgetting for a brief second about not having panties on underneath my skirt.

My heart began to race and my face became flush with embarrassment knowing that each of the performers could see me in all my glory. As I was being lowered, quite swiftly I might add, my skirt was pushed up exposing my bare pussy for all to see if they were looking at that moment.

I smoothed down my skirt as quickly as I could but it was too late. I could see by the looks on peoples faces that they got an eyeful. As I Scanned the room looking for you, I noticed you talking to quite a beautiful young performer, her gauze-like dress leaving nothing to the imagination and could see that you were enamored by her beauty. I flt a pang of jealousy for a brief moment, but was happy to see that you were human and you being found attractive by others just made me want you more.

I made my way over to the two of you and could see by the glint in her eyes that she had more in mind than just a quick photo per her contractual obligations of being a performer. As I strutted over, I could feel the wetness on my pussy lips as I got closer. Was I excited to see you flirting with another woman? Was it the part of me playing exhibitionist and being caught that added to my arousal?

I stepped to you and said softly, "hi honey", clearly indicating that you were mine by my tone. I flashed 'Olivia' a smile and gave you a peck on your cheek.

Honey

I was truly enjoying this party. Lovely, really beautiful people to chat with, wine and nibbles, and Megan. It just couldn't get much better. I was talking with Olivia, enjoying some casual flirtation, when Megan stepped to my side and called me honey.

You had never called me that before, and a little rush of warmth ran through me. Closed my eyes for a moment, savoring, my mind wishing.... I turned slightly and caught you, pulling you back gently for a more substantial kiss, "Hello beautiful, having fun?"

You said you were, a sparkle in your eyes, and I beamed at you. For the dozenth time that evening, my arousal burned hot. I whispered in your ear about going home. The photographer caught the moment and before she walked away, I asked where I might get a copy. She pointed to a kiosk and said to ask for photo 322.

Olivia had been watching this entire exchange with a smile. I turned my head towards her to excuse myself, and saw a dreamy look in her eyes, "You two are beautiful together."

I smiled, and then she caught me by surprise, saying, "I would love to watch you..."

One of the male performers you had posed with happened to be within earshot, and grinned, "me too!"

I turned my head to you, kissing your ear, whispering, "How daring are you feeling tonight darling?"

Last edited:
Friday Night - The After-Show Goes On The Road

You seemed to be so giddy, like a little boy on Christmas morning. It was so nice to see you in this state, although I am getting accustomed to your lighthearted way. Such a joy to be with!

I stepped right up to your side and slipped my arm through yours and glanced up at you when I heard the beautiful temptress comment about how good we looked together and how she would like to watch us. I knew instantly that she wasn't just talking about us being arm-in-arm together. Before I could even process her comment, a very sexy male performer blurted out that he would like to watch us too. What was I to think about all this attention.

When you planted the softest kiss on my ear, I shivered from both the chill you just gave me and the arousal that was building from all these sexy performers wanting to get naked. The thought of the four of us naked, or possibly more by the way this was going, was making my body heat up quick.

I stared ahead at the two nearly naked performers and said,

"let's go have some fun",

which was really out of ordinary for me. Almost as soon as the words left my mouth, I could only think of your daughter, my best friend, and how she tried to seduce me that one night when I slept over your place recently. What would it be like to be with another woman? Would it be better? The same? Better?!

I pulled myself into your side as I cringed with excitement.

Center stage

I had noticed it as we had entered the reception, a trapeze bar suspended at the center of the tent. There were flowers and a small platform nearby, enough to evoke the feeling of being in the big ring.

Megan had boldly said that we should have some fun. God, I really loved your adventurous spirit, among other things. I responded by turning towards you, reaching one arm beneath your legs and scooping you up. You gave a little shriek of surprise, which turned a number of heads. I cradled you and walked towards the trapeze bar. Your skirt slid up your legs, affording me glimpses of your sex. From the smiles I saw, others were enjoying their view.

I stopped at the trapeze bar and seated you upon it. You reached took hold of the ropes suspending the bar. Your legs dangled down, your feet not touching the floor. I reached over to stroke your face for a moment, looking into your eyes, smiling.

I moved behind you and, like I did when you and my daughter were kids on the swings on the playground, gave you a push. The trapeze swung forward a bit and then back. I gave a stronger push and the arch of the swing increased, your skirt now billowing open. We got into a steady rhythm, each cycle allowing me to gradually strip an article of clothing. My pants and shoes had been the trickiest part, but I got amused applause when I finally shucked them, unbeknownst to you.

Now naked, I slowed your arch and brought you to rest. Immediately, I leaned my body against yours, taking you by the shoulders. My erection pressed against your lower back, as I tilted my head down to kiss and then lightly bite your neck. Your head twisted around, and you realized I was naked. I felt your lips on my scalp and raised my lips to yours. We had to stretch a bit for our kisses to be anything more than glancing, but soon my tongue was teasing its way into your mouth, as my hands traced over your shoulders and collarbones. I ground my cock against you as my fingers found the top buttons of your blouse. All eyes were upon us now...

Front and center

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of movement. I turned away from your moist lips for a moment to see a good dozen people sitting and standing six feet in front of you. The performers you had posed with were in the front row. Olivia was seated on one of the laps, watching us languidly. Others were behind them, all enjoying the show.

It was a curious sensation. I was partly hidden behind you, or at least my naughty bits were. So they were mostly looking at you. I could hardly blame them.

I unbuttoned another button on your blouse, enough that I could part the lapels to expose the lacy bra beneath. I brushed my fingertips over your bare skin slowly, and then onto your bra, feeling your hard nipple beneath. Those watching had held their breath, until I flicked the sensitive flesh, and a ripple of arousal went through you and them.

I felt oddly like the ring master. I was not the main attraction, but I was controlling their experience by how I touched you. I was revealing you to them, revealing us in a sense too.

The signs of their arousal were quite clear. Their attire hid little. Olivia was grinding against the fellow she was sitting upon.

Your head was facing them all. You must have seen them. I kissed your ear again, whispering, "everyone wants you..."

Friday Night - The Real Show Has Started

The whole evening was just a whirlwind. From you whisking me away to a show. To me meeting you without any underwear on. To letting, what seemed like the whole world, get a look at my bare pussy, the night was just a blur.

You never seem to amaze me Sean, and you always make me feel like I am the only one that matters whenever we are together. You have awakened and enlightened me sexually but there seems to be no limit as to how good you make me feel.

Even swinging on the trapeze (Can you believe that I am actually doing this?), with my skirt blowing up and revealing my smooth, bare and need I have to say, wet pussy to those viewing our display, had me smiling from ear to war and wanting more. I wanted to see where you were going to take me next on this amazing sexual tour.

I gazed into your eyes lovingly as we began to kiss. Awkward at first in this position but we adjusted ourselves rather quickly as our kiss began to grow more passionate. As I leaned my back against your body, our kiss slowed down to a more sensual kiss, feeling your fingers begin to work to undo the buttons on my blouse. I didn't care if you were going to undress me completely as you had down to yourself. Perhaps I wanted everyone to see me. Perhaps, deep down, I wanted everyone to want me as you said. Would I let them all touch me, do to me as they please?

When your mouth descended onto my goosebump laden orbs, I reached back with both hands to the back of your head and began to caress your hair and scalp as you licked and sucked on the tops of my breasts. Is was at that moment that I felt we were all alone even though there was an audience watching our every move.

The Main Attraction

Megan's arousal was so beautiful to behold, so utterly entrancing and consuming. As you leaned back on the trapeze, I moved my arms beneath your shoulders to support you. Your skin was so warm beneath my lips as I kissed yoir shoulder and along your collarbone. I could see the hardness of your nipples, and the flush of your skin, and ached to taste you. I felt your hands move onto my scalp, the subtle pressure both pleasurable and urging me on. Gods, I wanted you!

"Relax, I've got you," I said lovingly between kisses. I leaned you back further, my lips traveling over the soft swells of your breasts. Your center of gravity shifted, and the trapeze swung a little forward. I shifted my weight, holding onto you, and it stopped. As I leaned over, so eager to take your nipples in my mouth, I felt your body arch and heard you exhale.

I glanced up reluctantly from your cleavage to see Olivia standing close, holding one of your calves in each hand. She smiled at us, "I... you looked like you might need help. "

One of the male performers appeared by her side, bending over to kiss your foot, "yes, one cannot be too careful. We train on these for years before we.. perform."

"Yes," Olivia laughed, "it is a safety issue. We must help."

She giggled as she released one calf to her co-performer and eased your other leg in the opposite direction, spreading your thighs.

This was suddenly going places I hadn't anticipated. I turned my head and gave you a questioning look, hoping you could read my mind. Was this ok with you?

Last edited:
I Guess So!

Megan's eyes were wide, and so beautiful. Your breathing was ragged and your skin flushed, answering my mental question without a word. I tilted my hips back, my hard erection now still further from you, as I brought my lips to yours. The kisses that followed were full of need. I extended my tongue into your mouth. Your lips tightened upon it and you sucked hard. When I managed to pull my tongue free, your mouth remained open, gasping.

I looked up slightly to see the male performer, who had been holding your leg under the guise of safety, had knelt down and was tasting your wet sex quite happily. Another two performers, both dark Mediterraneans now held your legs wide with one hand, while their other hands were upon your breasts, teasing your nipples.

Your body writhed and we all held you a little tighter to keep you on the trapeze. It then occurred to me. Where was Olivia? I was answered a few seconds later, when I felt someone blowing softly on the head of my cock. I tilted to one side of you, looking down, to see Olivia, on her hands and knees, looking up at me with a mischievous smile. Mischievous that turned to hungry as a big drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock and her tongue reached out to lap it up.

Last edited:
And in the center ring!

My beautiful Megan moaned, and I turned my head back to see your eyes wide, your face flushed. The male performer between your legs was using his fingers now, slowly sliding them in and out of your wet sex, as his tongue danced on your clit. His expression was one of confident amusement. He knew what he was doing and you were enjoying it. The other two performers were clearly aroused, but contented themselves with mercilessly teasing your distended nipples.

My hands were still under your shoulder blades, supporting you as your body writhed. If I let go, you would fall. Our lips joined again, so terribly hungry, as we moaned into each other's mouths.

And beneath you, unseen by me, Olivia was having fun torturing me. Her earlier lick had been followed by her taking the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking gently. Then her lips slid down the shaft an inch, and suckled. Then another inch and a twisting suction. Then another, and another. My body trembled each time she took me deeper. My moan was uncontrolled when her lips pressed against the base of my cock and her tongue reached out to lap my balls.

My mind was dissolving into desire, but one part hesitated. I had not been with anyone else while I had been seeing Megan. Tempted every now and again, yes, but never taking that step. Sure, Kye had joined us, but it had been us. And then again, who knew where that might lead. But this...

Friday Night - Floating

It was like my body was floating in the clouds. Hands were touching me and undressing me and all I could do was let them as I looked at you for some sort of assurance that this was okay. That it was okay for others to touch me in that way. That you would let me let others pleasure me.

It was pure heaven as my body was lifted and held in mid-air. Like a feather floating in the soft, gentle breeze. I could feel my body tingle and be numb at the same time. My body reacting to all the attention and desire of these beautiful and sexy people.

I tilted my head back and we kissed. Your lips soft, your mouth wet, your breath warm. I arched my back and felt a slow lick through my cunt lips causing me to moan into your mouth. Yes. This was heaven.

Back into the moment

I opened my eyes again, my little daydream fading. I felt Megan beside me, her kiss on my cheek still warm. And Olivia was still standing in front of me, looking amused. I slid my arm around Megan and turned my head to give you a more substantial kiss, "Having fun Gorgeous?"

You whispered in my ear that you were and were also ready to go. Olivia laughed at my smile, guessing what you had said, "I wish you a beautiful evening."

We thanked her, as she drew a card from the small velvet pouch that hung from a cord around her waist. She slipped the card into my pocket, winking, "Should you decide to visit us again..."

Olivia wandered off, and I looked into Megan's eyes, instead of following the performer's lovely derriere. "Shall we?" I asked.

Friday Night - Showing My Gratitude, Hehe

"I think Olivia had the hots for you Sean. Although who could blame her, you're such a cutie!" , clinging to you tighter as we began our stroll back to the car. I knew already that I was going to fuck your brains out tonight. Perhaps it was the threat of another woman, or maybe it was the thrill of walking around without any panties on and that photo taken capturing that moment.

"Can we go home Sean? My place. I think I just want to go home and snuggle under the blankets?" I knew what I wanted to put on if we ever got that far.

The show was extraordinary and I was so grateful for the way you have treated me all along. In the beginning I thought that maybe you were just using me, but I can see that the feelings are genuine. I was such a lucky girl! And look at all the sex I am having, and with all these great guys. I wonder what it would be like with a woman, thinking back to the night when my best friend, your daughter, tried to seduce me at your place.

When we got to your car, I was flattered by all the smiles and good wishes from all the entertainers and patrons alike, it was like we were the celebrities. As we were seated and you started to drive away, I was feeling kind of naughty and thought that I would tease you the whole way home.

AS you focused on the road I grip the hem of my skirt and pulled it up slowly and began to ask you questions. "Do you think they minded me not wearing any panties?" lifting my skirt just enough to show a glimpse of my shaven mound.

When you would glance over not once but twice, I pulled my skirt back down covering it. Then I would reach over with my left hand and rub your crotch ever so gently and ask, "Do you want to slide your dick inside me right now Sean?" , and then when you are about to answer I squeeze your hardening cock gently before pulling away.

Then I would shift in my seat so that my back was on the door, spreading my legs slowly and then as my skirt would slip to my waist exposing my glistening pussy lips, I would run my middle finger of my right hand down and up my slit as my lips would swallow my slender digit. "Don't you want to get your dick wet Sean?"

I knew the ride back to my place wouldn't take long so I need not worry about you pulling over and spoiling my little fun, but I have to admit I was getting horny as fuck.

In the driver's seat

Thank heavens Megan's apartment was not that far. I wasn't sure which was aching more, the muscles in my face as I smiled from ear to ear, or my turgid, teased cock. I replied to your salacious inquiries with genial, "mmm hmmm."

My breath caught as I glanced over to see your legs open and a single finger stroking your wet, wet flower. "You.. are...," I exhaled.

A horn sounded behind us. Green light. You giggled at me and I tapped the gas, making the tires squeal briefly.

God, I loved how we played together. You were just a joy to be with, and hotter than hell. Breathing steadily, I drove us efficiently to your place. Pulling into a guest parking spot, I tried to think of something witty, but I was simply too turned on for that kind of repartee. I wanted you in the worst way.

I got out, closed the door, and walked to the front of the car. You walked slowly towards me, teasing me with some comment about an evening walk. I took your hand and pulled you close, wrapping an arm around your waist. The heat of your body was intoxicating as I growled, "Take me inside, or I swear I will push you onto the hood of the car and take you now..."

Friday Night - Outside My Apartment Building

As you pulled over and parked, I was so incredibly horny as I swung around in my seat and opened the door watching you as you walked towards the front of the car. Planting my heeled feet on the sidewalk as I hoisted myself out of your car, my skirt falling back into place, I hurriedly walked to meet you at the front of the car.

I managed to squeeze between you and your car when you grabbed my hand and pulled me into you....our eyes glaring into each others as you spoke,

"Take me inside, or I swear I will push you onto the hood of the car and take you now..."

I took a quick look around with my hands on your shoulders to see if anyone was walking by, thinking quickly, noticing the jeep parked behind you gave us a little cover, I responded,

"I don't think you would dare" I whispered as my pussy tingled with the thrill of the possibility.

Watching out my apartment window

I looked at my name, Carter Andrews.jpg, on the packing boxes lying around my new apartment. It felt good to be out on my own without a roommate and at 32 years old, ready to start a new job in a new city. It had been a long day of traveling and then unloading the small moving van. Though I didn't have a lot of furniture I was grateful for my friend, John, helping me with the big stuff. He got a call and informed me he had to leave. I assured him I could get the rest of the stuff out of the truck without his help.

Now, holding a beer, I stand looking out the apartment window looking out into the night thinking about the woman I met earlier in the hallway. Well not really met. I was lost in thought, thinking about all the things I had to do and I saw this really great looking chick walking toward me. I was thinking about the odds and ends I had to unload, my head down, and surprised to see her when I looked up suddenly and she was asking me if I was moving in. "She probably thinks I'm a dumbass for not saying anything to her," I say to the empty apartment.

I thought about how I was staring at her, mesmerized by her great looks and was about to answer her when her phone chimed. Her smile widened when she looked at the screen and I felt like she forgot I was still standing in front of her. I could tell she was really happy to see whatever message was on her phone by the grin on her face. Suddenly she rushed past me telling me Bye and she would see me around.

As she hurried away, I whispered that I would love to see more of her. God she looked fantastic. And then she was gone and I was left to finish unloading the truck.

I see a car entering the parking lot and smile, wondering if it is the girl I met earlier in the hall. I saw her get out of the car and walk to the front of the car, seeing they were talking and then she moved closer to him, her hands on his chest as she glanced around the parking lot as if to see if anyone was watching.

Stepping to the side of the window, I watch from my vantage point, seeing them clearly, wondering if they were really going to get it on in the dark parking lot.

In the shadows of the parking lot

Megan's words were so deliciously heated. It felt more like an imperative than a dare. Your hands rested on my chest, your scent rising to me, mixed with the night air.

A purr rumbled deep in my throat, as I bent forward slightly, reaching down to clasp the backs of your legs, just beneath your ass, and lift you off the ground. I took one step forward and set you down on the warm hood of my car. You made an appreciative chortle as you eased back onto your elbows. I gave you a quick kiss, before straightening and reaching for my pants. A quick buckle, button and zip later, my cock felt the cool night air. God, how I wanted you!

I reached down again, grabbing your hips and sliding your ass to the edge of the hood. I leaned forward, as one hand slid to the hem of your short skirt and raised it just sufficiently to bare your pussy to me. The other tilted my erection down, brushing the head of my cock against your wetness. I sucked in a breath at the sensation, brushing the tip up and down twice, before pausing at your entrance. In the dark, I grinned, "Still dare me?"

Friday Night - Sex ON the Car

I loved seeing the sexual intensity build in you as your face becomes all serious and your voice so commanding. When you lifted me up off the pavement, I was concerned that I would burn my bare ass on the hood of your car but when you gently rested me on the hood, it was just the right amount of warm.

I knew that my dare would sway you and when I saw you undoing your pants right there in the lot, I leaned back on my elbows and waited. You stepped up towards the front of the car between my feet and pulled me forward, my ass rubbing along the metal hood leaving a slight burn. God I wanted you so badly. Why have a fallen so hard for my best friend's dad?

My eyes twinkled as you rubbed the head of your cock up and down my slit, parting my lips as you coated it with my wetness. I reached with my right hand to grab your arm, not able to withstand the teasing any longer, I replied,

"I've wanted to feel your cock inside me ever since we left to go to the show. If you don't fuck me now, I'll pick the next guy that walks by to do it."

Just a few weeks ago such language would never have escaped my mouth. But now, ever since I've met you, I've become addicted to sex. I think I'm a slut!

Captivated by the parking lot scene

I can't believe what I'm seeing you out my apartment window. I realize the girl is you, the sexy looking chick I saw in the hallway earlier. You are with what appears to be an older man and he is leaning down, picking you up and placing you on the hood of the car.

At first I thought you and him were going to give each other a passionate kiss and call it a night. But how wrong I was. My eyes widen seeing you lean back on your arms, spreading your thighs open for him and he is fumbling with his trousers.

I wish I could hear what you two are talking about as you grab his arm and then look around the parking lot once more. I too glance around, seeing the dark road leading into the apartment complex. If a car were to come into the parking lot, you would be caught red-handed.

Were you two really going to do the deed? I felt a thickening in my jeans from the scene below me. I'm surprised to hear a heavy breath escape my mouth as I wait to see what is going to happen. I'm not a voyeur but I can't tear my eyes away the erotic scene below me.

Back