All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Evan

Evan Bennett
32 y/o
6'2', 190 pounds
Secretary/treasurer Nomads MC
Age 32
6'2", 190pounds.

I was actually relieved to be back in the city after a seven hour ride from my parents' anniversary bash. I only went because my sister Linda kept nagging me. To her two boys (my nephews) I was an idol. They insisted on showing me their prowess on their bicycles while wearing my helmet loosely on their heads. That was the high point of my visit. I hadn't spoken to Dad since the day I quit the family insurance business and rode off to start my new career. Calling me a "damned fool' he turned his back and walked away. Mom pleaded with me to stay and settle down with a nice girl. They never understood that I could not spend all day staring at a computer monitor. My hands were useless on a keyboard but they came to life when I put a wrench in my hand. I'm the rebel in the family, the black sheep they don't want to acknowledge. I don't lose any sleep over it. Things could be worse. I'm riding my vintage Harley on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. That is hard to beat.

Ironwork gave me the chance to see a lot of different cities. The contractor I work for has kept me working even through the great recession. I advanced from rodman to bolt-up crew and recently to connector. My current job in the city would last three years at prevailing wage, and I loved my work. Haute cuisine for me meant sitting on an I-beam 30 stories off the ground eating a ham sandwich. Which I did every day. Moving to the city also gave me access to more biker bars and more parties. This job is a dream job and I'm learning to like the city a lot. I doubt that I'll be going "home' any time soon. This is my home now.

Two months ago I had taken out a lease on a nice apartment in a neighborhood where a lot of young professional lived. Although I prefer a woman in jeans and boots riding behind me, the sight of some of these girls in heels and short skirts can be pretty stimulating. One of them had really caught my eye. She was young, probably fresh out of college with a pretty face that resembled a young Alyssa Milano. The girl was slim with shapely gams and a little gleam in her eye when we made eye contact. At first she didn't seem to notice my Harley slowing down when I saw her but I think she probably did. I learned that if I left for work ten minutes early I would reach the street corner at the same time she headed out to work. She would figure out that it was not a coincidence. I don't know her name or anything about her really, but her image was already in my head. I don't know what she did on the weekends

With the shovelhead engine rumbling beneath, I cruise up the last couple of blocks to my place. The stoplight turns red and I see her waiting at the crosswalk. She makes my heart race. I nod for her to cross the street with her armload of shopping bags and our eyes remain locked for seconds longer than necessary. She walks past and I enjoy the outline of her heart-shaped ass swaying gently in her shorts and heels and imagine how hot she would look in some leather pants and boots. She must feel my eyes on her when she looks back over her shoulder and smiles knowingly. Before the light turns red again I roll the throttle and drive the short distance to my apartment block. I park my thirty four year old Lowrider in the garage, giving her a pat on the gas tank before I hit the shower. But her image stays with me. It has been too long since I packed a rider whose soft breasts are pressed into my back

Last edited:
Sunday Afternoon - Going Home

Walking down the street towards my apartment building I heard my phone ding and glanced at the screen to see you had text me back. Chan's, hmmmm. Well that surely stirred up a not so distant memory. With my thumb I quickly typed, Please do, and whenever you want. I'll be home in 5. Get me something spicy please!

I was so looking forward to see you even though we had just been with each other last night. But it felt like my day wouldn't be complete without you being part of it. I felt my step pick up it's pace as I got closer to my place and a warm glow begin to form between my legs.

I began to think about work tomorrow and what it would be like to face Mr. Johnson after what happened last night. I pictured his face and that quickly turned to his big, black cock as I stepped to my front door. I thought I felt a twinge in my pussy as I shook my head of that image.

On the way up I thought about what I would wear and had just the right outfit to impress my boss. Of course I wouldn't show off so much cleavage at work. Placing the key in the door I stepped into my apartment and placed the bags down on the kitchen counter before heading to the bedroom to undress and take a quick shower.

Last edited:
I was dressing when my phone chirped. I glanced at Megan's text. She wasn't home yet, so I had a little time to kill. I sat down at my desk to check my email. Scrolling down the screen, I didn't see anything of particular importance. I paused for a second on one subject line, "Hot Young Babe's First Video!"

As I sent it to the Spam folder, I mused that they could have been talking about Megan. I stopped. Why not? I opened a couple drawers in the desk, looking for and finding the digital video camera I had bought some time ago. Further search revealed the power cord. I packaged it all up, thinking this could be fun.

Exiting the house, I called Chan's and ordered. It was not a long trip, so I had a moment to wait when I arrived. I mused about my more recent memory here, and was contemplating a drink, when my order arrived. I paid and was on the road a few minutes later.

I knew my way to your apartment easily now, leaving my mind to anticipate seeing you. I pulled into the guest parking lot and exited, bags in hand. As I neared the front door, it opened and one of your neighbors stepped out, an attractive brunette around my age, dressed in a a snug sweater dress that hugged her curves. She looked at me and the look of recognition came her face. She smiled at me. I smiled at her, and she asked if I was new here. I told her that I was just visiting. "Girlfriend?" she asked inquisitively.

"Hopefully," I replied.

"Ah, have fun," she said, her face assuming a more neutral expression, watching as I hit the intercom buzzer for your unit.

I heard you answer with an expectant, "hello?"

I replied, "Nature Boy delivery service."

Your laugh was heard through the speaker and a "be right down."

Your neighbor stood idly by, obviously curious. The door opened and you stood there looking so inviting and fresh. Your neighbor's eyes got a bit wide before she turned and walked off. You looked at me with a curious expression. I grinned, "she just wanted to see to whom I was delivering."

Last edited:
Sunday Afternoon - Megan's Apartment

I had just gotten out of the shower and grabbed my towel when I heard the buzzer so I quickly put on the robe and went to the intercom,

"hello?"

Your salutation was very funny and I giggled out loud before saying, "be right down."

I ran to the bedroom and grabbed a pair of seafoam green boy shorts and pulled them on.

I quickly went down to the door in my panties and robe which I had pulled tight around my wet body because I didn't know who I would run into on the way to the front door.

When I saw your face I immediately felt warm as your smile just does things to me. I pushed the door open,

"Hi! Come in. Let me take one of those."

I kept my arm tight against my stomach so that my robe wouldn't open when I saw Mrs. Holland behind you. I gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled to my neighbor. I had spoken briefly with Mrs. Holland one morning before work and she was very pleasant. She also kept herself in good shape for a woman her age. I hoped to look that good when I got to her age. I grabbed one of the bags and peeked in seeing a video camera and some wires. "Hmmmmm. Are we planning on making a movie?" not realizing that I had said that out loud. I blushed as I saw the look on Mrs. Holland's face and wondered if she had ever done a sex movie. They seemed to be all the rage lately especially among celebrities.

Last edited:
My smile of affection for you was tinged with more than a bit of simple lust. I must have caught you in the shower. Your hair was damp and your robe clung to your body. Your tone and eagerness to take one of the bags was so innocent. You were so casually sensual, and I wondered if you knew just how hot you were.

"Maybe," I smiled as your neighbor departed and the front door closed, "I thought it might be fun to play with."

I leaned a little closer, "Now let's get you home before your robe opens and I ravage you here in the hallway."

I felt you take my now free hand and we walked up the stairs. True to form, your robe gradually eased more open with each step. You boldly didn't seem to mind. It was an effortless seduction, not that I wasn't yours already. When we reached your floor and walked down the hall, your robe was still on, but parted down to your sternum. The fabric clinging to the moistness of your skin was the only thing that kept it from flying open.

I could see you watching me watching you, and hoped you felt as intensely as I did.

Sunday Evening - Megan's Apartment

I just loved the attention you always give me. I could feel the intensity as we walked up to my apartment. I was so entranced with thoughts of you that I didn't notice my robe open up. I was getting aroused thinking about what was going to happen when we would walk through the door.

I opened the door and waited for you to walk in. Letting the door close behind you I dropped my bag and planted a hot, hungry kiss on you and then said,

"come with me
"

taking your hand and pulling you to my bedroom. I didn't have the new bed yet and we would have to christen that another night but I wanted to take care of you, right here and right now.

I tried my best to swing you to the bed but you must have felt my arm pull you and you obliged. As you fell back onto the bed, I let my robe drop to the floor and I stepped between your legs, parting them even more. My hands went directly to your pants and I quickly undid your belt and pants and frantically pulled your shorts open. I couldn't wait to get your hard cock in my mouth.

Last edited:
I gulped as you wrestled my pants down. My eyes were wide with expectation. What guy does not dream of some hot young thing, only barely clothed, dragging him to the bedroom as soon as he walks through the door?

When your robe had hit the floor, leaving you only in your panties clinging to your moist skin, my cock had already swollen to hardness. My pants were around my ankles, when you jerked my boxers open and pulled my cock out.

"Megannnn," I breathed softly as you looked up at me and took the head into your mouth. I felt your tongue lapping insistently at the base of the head for a short time, and then you began to bob up and down, sucking hard. I shuddered at the sensation and gave myself over to you.

Sunday Evening - Megan's Apartment

I looked up from my knees as I grasped your hardening cock and stared directly into your eyes as my lips sunk onto the swollen head. I loosen my lips and let my tongue slither in and out of my mouth as it lapped at the bulbous head. I saw the exasperation in your face and pushed my mouth down onto your cock as my fingers held the base still.

My lips caressed the veins in your cock as I sunk down. With your cock halfway in my mouth, I began to bob slowly, happy that I could easily take you in my mouth. It actually felt so good sucking your cock because you haven't let me pleasure you in this way that much. Maybe it was because I was becoming more and more relaxed with you, or maybe I was just turning into a fucking slut. That thought actually excited me and I began to bob a little quicker now that I was used to having you in my mouth

I knelt more erect now and my face was directly over your crotch as I blew you. Up and down my lips glided over the ridges of your veins which rumbled in my head as I sucked so hard. Up and down my lips swallowed and released your shaft and with that my fingers joined in the rhythm to caress the base of your hot cock.

My blowjob was beginning to get a little sloppy as more and more saliva built up and began to spill out and down your shaft onto my fingers. I wanted to clean up a little but didn't want to stop pleasuring you. The drool mixed into my fingers and I started working it into your cock. My hand was sliding up and down so easily now as was my mouth. My pace quickened the more and more I sucked. I twisted my mouth on you as I drew back before plunging back down. I could hear your moans and knew that you were enjoying this, which aroused me even more that I slipped my left hand down between my legs and started rubbing myself through my boy shorts.

I had been in the habit for years of not letting my lovers bring me to climax orally, preferring use my erections to pleasure us both. But I could not remember ever being blown like this. It was the equivalent of being held down and fucked. You were taking me, and I wasn't going to stop you.

I watched you, your head and fist bobbing up and down fast, your breasts swaying as you moved. I saw you move your hand between your legs, and couldn't help but gasp, "oh my god.. Megan.. baby.. sooo good..."

The sounds of your hand jacking me and the slurping noise from your mouth were loud as my groans incresed. My climax came without warning. My hips jerked, trying to meet your face, as the first stream of cum burst from me. You plunged deep, sucking hard, as my body arched, and I came and came and came.

My mind went numb for a time. As it cleared, I saw you sucking me gently, looking pleased. "Oh my god baby, that was incredible," I breathed at you.

I sat up, reaching for you, pulling your face to mine for a kiss. My taste was strong on your lips as we kissed hungrily. My hands held your naked shoulders as I kissed your chin, muttering, "since we are having appetizers."

I eased you onto your back, marvelling afresh at your body, taking a couple moments to push my pants and shoes all the way off. Once freed of my clothes, I moved on top of you, growling softly, "I want you!"

Sunday Evening - Blowing Sean

I keep bobbing up and down at a steady pace as I rubbed myself through the thin material of my boy short. There wasn't anything on my mind except sucking your cock and robbing myself harder and harder. The whole world could have exploded around us and I don’t think I would have noticed. I started to moan as my clit throbbed from my rubbing.

My moans vibrated on your cock as I bobbed and jerked it when all of a sudden a jet of cum hit the roof of my mouth and slid down my throat without any warning. I almost gagged but instead a swallowed quickly when another, then another and ANOTHER wave of thick, gooey globs of semen exploded into my cock-filled mouth causing me to go over the edge myself. My mind was tossing back and forth between the pool of hot, gooey cum sliding down my throat and my own explosive orgasm.

We both seemed to be subsiding at the same time so I slowed down the pace and moved my lips loosely up and down the swollen head and lapped at the salty residue on the head of your cock. You pulled me up to you and we kissed. Your tongue slithering around my mouth and gliding over my lips then down to my chin. I gazed into your eyes and you adjusted yourself on the bed and guided me onto my back on the bed. I whispered to you,

Please be gentle. I am still sore from last night’s activities.

"Can't imagine why," I said lightly, "I'll be careful."

The memory of the night before played back. You were simply amazing. How lucky was I to have you in my life?

I kissed slowly down to the base of your throat, and then along one collarbone. Sliding my lips over your upper chest, to the base of your right breast, I asked with a grin, "any tenderness here?"

You whispered no, so I began kissing in slow narrowing circles around your breast. I relished the soft smoothness of your skin, which contrasted with the raised hardness of your areola. You sighed strongly as I finally circled your erect nipple, flicking it back and forth slowly, your sighs guiding me to what pleasured you most. I slid a free hand to your other breast, and with my fingertips, repeated the path my lips had taken. Eventually, both of your nipples were being teased and suckled. After a particularly strong shudder from you, I began to kiss down, muttering that I wouldn't want you getting sore.

The flat plain of your belly, the strong muscles of your core, made me linger. You fidgeted a bit as I brushed you with the tip of my nose, eventually pushing me down, saying it tickled. I was only too happy to go lower, taking a moment to slide your wet panties down your legs, then returning. I gently kissing your bare mons, shaven smooth. I ran my tongue over the sensitive skin and heard appreciative sighs. I slid down a little lower, lightly running up and down your furrow, stopping only to ask if you were too sore.

The sudden pressure of your hands on my head, pulling me towards you, told me no. I grinned as I circled your wet opening, lapping your sweetness. I moved up slightly, feeling your hands pulling me, until my tongue flicked over your clit. Your hips rolled in response, offering yourself to me. "Mmmmm," I murmured as I accepted.

Sunday Evening - Sean takes control

My body was still tingling when you started to kiss down my throat, my shoulders and onto my chest. I could feel your hot breath on my breast when you asked if I was sore. My whisper was hardly audible. Your lips softly pressed against my flesh, lightly kissing around my aching nipple. Your left hand joined in on my left tit and your fingers mimicked exactly what your lips and tongue were doing to my right one. My breathing was becoming more and more shallow as you teased me, my back arching subtlely under your, pushing my breasts against your mouth and fingers.

As your mouth suckled on my aching bud, my whole body shivered and then relaxed. My left hand caressed the side of your face as my right hand joined your left in teasing my left nipple. Your mouth was so warm and wet around my tit as I felt your mouth working through your cheek. I shivered again and that's when you started your descent.

Every kiss was like electricity shooting through me and got stronger as you moved nearer. I parted my legs as your body shifted lower between them, my hand falling from your cheek and resting at my side on the mattress. You tickled me just a little and my right hand, which had been pre-occupied with your left one, I placed upon the top of your head and to gently nudged you to continue lower. My heartbeat quickened its pace when your fingers slipped into the band of my boy shorts. I lifted my hips off the mattress so that you could easily roll them down my legs.

My legs opened wide when you had pulled them free of my feet and your head sunk down immediately to kiss my bald mound. Your tongue lapped at teased me over my smooth surface, slithering ever closer to my throbbing covered clitoris. I purred above you and gently nudged your head lower until I felt your expert tongue snake between my lips. My fingertip gripped your scalp and my body arched as I moaned from my throat.

"Ohhhhhhhh god yes Sean....don't stop....eat me....eat my pussy!"

I loved it as you guided my head, gently at first, now more forcefully, wanting your pleasure now. If you had not been so sore, I would have held your hands and teased you more, much more. But this time around, I was content to simply please you.

I moaned at your lusty words, and continued to softly lap your clit, alternating between circling and strokes up and down. I stretched my arm beneath your spread legs, and could just reach your breasts. I splayed my hands, and began passing my fingers back and forth over your nipples, groaning again at how deliciously hard they were.

Your body began to stiffen and tremble, your hips starting to move erratically. I had to focus, to ride your body, to keep my tongue moving rhythmically upon your clit. My mind purred, "yes baby, give it to me. Come for me, my beautiful Megan."

Sunday Evening - Getting Eaten

I tried to lie completely still as all I could think about and picture in my head was your tongue lapping at my clit. My voice began to quiver as my legs trembled,

"ohhhh-h-h-h-h-h
god-d-d-d-d-d-d
that
fee-e-e-e-e-els
so-o-o-o-o
goo-o-o-o-o-od!
"

My fingers clutched and released the sheets on either side of my hips as your tongue circled and swiveled around my clit. Oh god, you make me feel so good I kept thinking.

Your hands now glided up over my stomach and your fingers lightly brushed back and forth across my hardened nipples giving pleasure to my entire body. I began to tense up feeling my second orgasm building. I began to squirm as I feel like I my body was going to explode apart.

I heard you say "give it to me" and I gripped the sheets so tight my body arched and lifted off the mattress as I squirmed and writhed above you crying out,

"OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!"

as my body released the pent up energy. Your mouth and tongue kept at my pussy as I moved above you, never wanting to leave me it seemed. As I began to come down from this most explosive sexual high, all I could do was whimper,

"Oh my god that was incredible! How do you keep making me feel so good?"

as I lifted my head up to look at you between my legs.

Your question floated through my mind, as I slowly, softly lapped your pussy, drawing out our pleasure, tasting your abundant sweet juices. A funny retort, a romantic thought, and a lewd suggestion all played through. I looked up, and saw you were looking down at me, through the cleavage of your breasts.

I stopped lapping you, reluctantly, and smiled, "I think that we are just good together, my..."

I stopped, covering by giving you a lick. I looked up again, "Appetizers were delicious. How about dinner?"

Sunday Evening - Post Orgasm

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes. I am famished!" realizing that I hadn't eaten anything since this morning as my waiter never did return with my food this afternoon. "Let's eat!"

As we dished out the delicious Chinese food we chatted about little things which was just fine as I was totally exhausted from the weekend that just flew by so quickly. I gazed adoringly at you as we ate. We laughed and giggled at how I was trying to eat with chopsticks, getting food all over myself.

Knowing that I had to be at work tomorrow and be fresh, I proceeded to be the killjoy and said,

"I'm going to have to go to bed early tonight. Work tomorrow." I put on my frowny face for you and then continued, "you may stay the night but I don't think there should be any funny business. Or, I really wouldn't be upset if you had to go. I really wouldn't. I have enjoyed your company so much since I got here. We could watch TV or read, I'll leave it up to you."

It felt to be in such a close relationship with someone so mature since all my past boyfriends were total drips that having a meaningful conversation was stretching their limits. I laughed out loud and when you asked what was so funny I replied, "it's an inside joke between me and myself" and smiled at you as I tried to pick up a dumpling with the two sticks.

Last edited:
I had to grin as you debated with yourself as to whether I should go or not, concerned about getting enough sleep, and so forth. It had been a delightful evening, not even counting the fabulous sex, and I did not want it to end. "Megan," I said softly, "I love being with you, regardless of what we are doing. I want to stay."

You seemed quite content with that, and we went back to eating. After dinner, we settled in on the couch each of us reading. Your feet were stretched out next to me, so at one point, I could not help but slide over slightly, put your foot in my lap and begin to give you a rub. You looked at me curiously, and I defended myself, "I am completely capable of giving you a foot rub without ravaging your body."

You seemed amused by this. I rubbed your toes, and started working on your insole, then added, "I think."

Sunday Night - Megan's Apartment

"Mmmmmmm, is there anything you don't do well?" I asked as your hands rubbed and kneaded my feet. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back against the arm of the couch, letting my Kindle fall to my stomach.

I whispered "you'll just have to wait for another day."

I slowly drifted off to sleep as you expertly made my entire body relax from your foot massage. All sorts of images floated through my head as I faded to black. Thoughts of you eating my pussy just moments before, the threesome of the night before, the cute waiter at the cafe who disappeared on me, Work, what I was going to wear tomorrow, Mr. Johnson, Mr. Johnson huge black cock..............

I watched you with a satisfied smile as you slowly drifted off. Your face gave whispers of expressions, and I wondered what you were thinking of, or soon to be dreaming of. You were on the edge of sleep as I gently worked your other foot, and I studied you more closely than I could while you were awake. I memorized your face, the soft waves of your hair and the subtle variations in its color, the way your brows arched above your eyes. I noticed how thick your eyelashes were, and the gentle aquiline shape of your nose. The fullness of your lips and their natural pink hue. I looked at your ears and the curve of your neck, and thought about what earrings would look good on you. I could just see your heartbeat in a small part of your neck, and admired how gracefully you were put together.

I mused that I would have to write your parents a letter, telling them how they had produced such a wonderful daughter. Then again, I knew your parents. I had known them for years, and I didn't think they would appreciate my falling in love with their daughter.

I sighed, and then slowly got off the couch. I gently scooped you up and carried you to the bedroom. I laid you softly on the bed and covered you. A couple minutes later, I was slipping under the covers and cuddling up to you. Your breath was slow and deep, and before mine became the same, I whispered, "I love you Megan."

Sunday Night into Monday Morning - Megan's Bed

I think that was the most restful sleep that I have ever had in my life as I awoke with you spooning me and your arm wrapped around my stomach. I turned my head slowly and kissed your forehead thinking what a wonderful man you were but how I couldn't really tell anyone about especially my mom or dad, or even Katie, my best friend whose dad I am fucking.

Your sleepy eyes opened and I saw your smile as you realized where you were.

"Good morning sleepyhead. Rise and shine! I se that you are already rising in one department but I'm afraid we don't have time for such nonsense as we overslept just a bit"

I kissed your lips quickly and scooted out of bed and into the bathroom to take a quick shower. It was so good to be alive, it was one of those days even for a Monday. As I finished showering, I heard you step in and I opened the shower door to see my sexy hunk of a man standing naked with a semi-hard on and snickered that it's too bad we didn't get up earlier.

I stepped out and passed you but not before standing on my tippy-toes to give you another kiss.

"I gotta get ready. Hurry"

I grabbed an outfit for the day, not thinking at all about Mr. Johnson. Well, maybe not consciously. When I picked out my dress, heels and accessories for the day, I didn't think it was too risque for work but your look and remark made me think that perhaps it was a bit inappropriate but I didn't have time to change.

"Oh well. it is what it is. Mr. Johnson will have to accept it or send me home."

That's when I started to think about Mr. Johnson and his big. black cock.

Last edited:
"Send you home?" I thought to myself, "no, I don't think that will be Kye's reaction."

It certainly wouldn't be mine, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. You were in such a delightful mood, simply radiant. I offered to drive you to work, but you refused, not wanting to make me late. So we wished each other a good day with a lingering kiss, then you were off.

I drove home for a quick change of clothes, then to work to face monday, still smiling.

Monday Morning - On My Way to Work (Dream Part II)

What a pleasant morning I thought to myself as we parted ways outside the apartment building and I started to walk to the corner. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I walked. Men, women, teenage boys, it was like I was on parade. It was a brisk morning, perhaps I should have worn slacks, but the sun was out and it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day.

As I stood at the corner looking for a taxi my friend on the motorcycle slowed down passing through the intersection and his stare was longer than usual which sent a shiver through me. I wondered what it would feel like to just jump on the back of his bike.

When I recovered from my short daydream I hailed a cab and got in. My dress rode all the way up to my hips as I slid into the backseat which was very cramped. I looked to see if anyone had noticed my [URL="https://www.lacyhint.com/1829-large_default/ultra-sheer-panties-black-nori.jpg"]sheer black panties[/URL] for all to see and noticed the guy at the newsstand smiling and giving me a quick nod.

On the ride to work, I thought about you and how wonderful a man you were and how much I enjoy your company. I enjoyed waking up in your arms this morning. Life was good. Then I proceeded to think about work and how I liked my job and how my boss, Mr. Johnson, was a good boss but what would happen now that we were intimate on Saturday? I thought of that big, black cock as it pierced my lips, how thick and hot it was as I sucked it. How big it felt when he first put it in me, and then how insatiable I became wanting to ride him forever.

I could feel the warmth building between my legs already but I was jolted back to the here and now when we passed the furniture store where I bought my [URL="http://www.ana-white.com/sites/default/files/unnamed%20%284%29_1.jpg"]new bed[/URL] and remembered that I had to ask about getting a day off for the delivery. I'm sure Mr. Johnson will give me the day off, and if not, I'm sure I can be persuasive.

The cab pulled up in front of the building so I paid and got out this time making sure to hold my dress down so as not to show everyone my world. LOL. I walked through the front doors and smiled at the security guys and some people that looked familiar but again I could feel everyone looking at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have worn something like this to work but it was too late now.

I walked to my desk, saying hello to everyone that was in so far. I sat down and turned on my PC and began my day. No sign of Mr. Johnson yet but I have to remember to get the day off so I can call the furniture store to set up delivery.

Last edited:
I was running a little late Monday morning when I fired up my bike. Having been up past midnight changing the brake caliper on my buddy's ride, I'd been pretty slow rolling out of bed. I had figured out when that that sweet young thing came to the curb in the morning. The image of her in her shorts and heels was burned into my memory. Of all the pretty girls that I saw every day going to work, why was she the one who got to me? And I still don't know her name.

I've gone way too long without a woman. It wasn't like there weren't enough of them out there. Hooking up with an officer with the Nomads got a girl into all the parties. And there were always plenty of girls who loved to party. I received plenty of flirtatious glances from the regulars around the clubhouse. But they just never seemed to turn my crank.

As I cruise into her apartment complex I see that she is still waiting for a cab. The outfit she wears is breath taking, displaying most of her sleek thighs and the blouse is unbuttoned to give an enticing view of her cleavage. Our eyes meet and hold each other's again as I idle by and she surely notices my eyes taking in her young body. Who's the lucky man she's dressed for I wonder. But work isn't going to wait for me and I hit the throttle reluctantly, and she fades away in my mirrors.

Monday Morning - Sitting At My Desk (Dream Part III)

As I sat at my desk I began to think of you. The way you looked at me. The way you seem to admire me. How I loved being in your company. I took a deep sigh and grabbed my phone to test you.

thank you for a wonderful weekend! You are simply amazing and I love everything about you. I hope you weren't late for work. Big Kiss! Mmmmmm-wah!

Then I decided I should text Kate since I haven't heard from her since that night.

Hi Katie girl! I hope everything is alright since I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm not upset and hope you aren't upset also. Call me. I hope you come to visit soon. love ya, Megs

I placed the phone down and saw that a lot of the desks were filling up but no sign of Mr. Johnson yet. With that thought my heart began to quicken.

Last edited:
I had just finished a morning meeting, deadly dull, and was on my way to my office. My phone had buzzed during the meeting and this was the first free moment I had had. I smiled as I saw a text from you, and smiled even more broadly when I read your message. I paused in the hallway and texted back, "It was my pleasure, truly. Hope you recover quickly. ;) XOXO"

I resumed walking to my office. I hoped that I had not complicated things for you at work. Kye was a good guy, if, as he described, insatiable.

I sat down and began sorting through my email, when I saw one from Katie. She was just checking in. I sent her a cheerful note back, saying, as always, that she was welcome. I shook my head as I sent it, wondering what she would have to say if she knew of our adventures. Well, for now at least, she doesn't need to know, but someday...

Back