All day nipple stimulation?

I will have to try that yarn idea. Could make for a very interesting flight to Raleigh-Durham tomorrow

Let me know how it goes! I had a rather fun transatlantic flight back in July with the same concept ;) plus another rather prominent addition. *lol* it was really interesting that THAT was the one time I DIDN'T get the more thorough search. * go figure*.

Over the years the wife got turned on to rubber bands around her nipples. You can adjust the pressure by how many wraps around the nipple.

I have small boobs but large thick nipples and when I want to “stimulate” all day I take a piece of jute ( string used for making plant hangers that is rather rough) and just put it around my head and wrap the ends around my nipples. Making the string short keeps it constantly pulling on your nipples and the roughness obviously adds to the excitement! I have had a couple of rather intense orgasms while wearing this!

I have small boobs but large thick nipples and when I want to “stimulate” all day I take a piece of jute ( string used for making plant hangers that is rather rough) and just put it around my head and wrap the ends around my nipples. Making the string short keeps it constantly pulling on your nipples and the roughness obviously adds to the excitement! I have had a couple of rather intense orgasms while wearing this!

Welcome to the forum, Sindilouwho! I think you'll fit right in here! I like that it's mostly concealed, and since you're not obliged to wear a bra, you could wear the string all day without anybody knowing ... unless your nips decide to announce themselves through the fabric.

Well I only do the string thing when I am at school. Usually I will wear a button up blouse that’s not to tight which also helps hide the string. I was asked once about it and I put it off as a necklace my niece made for me! Lol. The whole time my swollen nipples were aching! I have no problem going braless any other time.

I hadn't thought of that! I think you and I may have a lot in common ... more than just small boobs!

Hmm ... I never thought about stimulating my nipples all day. I think this is really overkill. Isn't it better to wait all day to fully enjoy the whole process in the evening?

[deleted]

By the way, can you share your feelings after you stimulate your nipples all day? Will they get sick? I was really interested in this topic. Thanks in advance!

Well, we're not talking about a lot of stimulation. I use two approaches. In one approach, I use some very nice nipple loops that I can adjust to give more or less constriction. That, combined with a loose-fitting blouse, summer dress, or sweater, allows me to give my nips the slightest tease as I walk ... just enough to know that they're there. I can pull the fabric tighter or looser, depending on how much stimulation I want.

The objective is to "tease" them, not to distract me from whatever I'm doing.

My nipples are very sensitive too. :) I like when my boyfriend stimulates them. Most of all I like when my boyfriends stimulates my nipples while we take bath. Water makes them more sensual. We like to try different position in sex and to make love not just in bed. Not so long time ago I found out about Adult Entertainment Store. This is the largest online store for adult products. I bought mint nipple and clit stimulating gel. I can tell you that sensitivity increases. I don’t like clamps or clips. But this gel is perfect for me. So, I recommend you this adult toy store and you will find there what can be good for you. It is really great when you make your relations much brighter and sensitive.

Last edited:
Mmmm... love the yarn idea! :heart:

*cracks knuckles*
Alrighty! So I had some experience a while back with a Dom who had a bit of a thing for nipple play of this exact sort. He was incredibly creative with the things he had me use. Granted he had been at it for longer than I've been alive, and worked with mechanics a lot... might have had something to do with it. *miss that man some days!*

#1 would you ever guess that a paperclip can work as a fantastically discrete nipple ring? Wet your nipple and get it taught then thread it through the center of the paperclip. I had to use a large size as, like a previous poster, my nipples are fairly large. As the tightness of the nipple calms down, the nipple will stay in the clip due to the movement. Put your bra on and go about your day... it'll be a fun day.

#2 plastic or rubber 0-ring style washers found in your everyday hardware store. Start with one and work your way on up. fun times. I found these more comfortable than the paperclips but a little less sensitive too.

#3 yarn can be tied round your nipple then tied to the top of your bra strap for the pulling sensation when walking. ... fun fun fun!

#4 a coin placed on the nipple and taped into place. it wont get overly annoying, but in the winter the temperature combined with the sensations of walking... wow!

#5 cut a decent sized hole out of ONE SIDE of a not too great bra. (if both sides your brain will even out the sensation) then pull your nipple through it. put another bra over top if you are worried about people noticing your nipple.

Good luck and have fun!

(any of those combined with toothpaste or ginger are double your fun!

4 and 5 have caught my attention. Definitely going to try them.

As far as the tulle fabric or prickly towel is concerned, I like that idea but it the crumpledness would be visible over the bra?

Being braless with a sequined top, love love love it.
Rubber bands are great but I can't handle them beyond 15 mins.

Looking for more ideas.

Last edited:
Back