Alien Fetish

Mcurious32

Virgin
For as long as I can remember I've had a Fantasy/Fetish about sex with Aliens. Not your traditional 'greys' but a slightly more humanoid looking species maybe like Danny D's adventurer with Tiffany Doll

http://img921.imagevenue.com/loc814/th_699188149_0398_123_814lo.jpg

Anybody else have the same/similar thoughts? I'd love to discuss with people about it, male and female. I'm aware of the stories of this type on here and read them regularly. I've also had similar thoughts along a more paranormal/succubus theme. Please feel free to pm me or chat here.

Lookin forward to hearing from you.

when i saw your heading i thought, "oh, someone else who's obsessed with the "Alien" movie cycle." then i read the body of your post. interesting idea, especially if the aliens are sexually ambiguous or possess more that one type of genitalia. but i wouldn't want to try to have sex with the aliens sigourney weaver had such a hard time with.

Yes more than one type of genitalia definitely interests me. I like the thought of one sitting on me, having me deep inside while the swollen semi hard shaft lays across my stomach. I could stroke it and make it hard while she rides on top.

Yeah I love reading those erotic romance novels where for some reason there are a bunch of handsome alien men with no women to marry, so they come get some wife candidates from earth. :D My favorite are the kemonomimi type aliens - basically human body but they have wings or animal ears and tails. Shapeshifters are cool too.

This would be kind of cool, especially if that had totally different genitalia or a completely different way of having sex. So many possibilities.

For as long as I can remember I've had a Fantasy/Fetish about sex with Aliens. Not your traditional 'greys' but a slightly more humanoid looking species maybe like Danny D's adventurer with Tiffany Doll

http://img921.imagevenue.com/loc814/th_699188149_0398_123_814lo.jpg

Anybody else have the same/similar thoughts? I'd love to discuss with people about it, male and female. I'm aware of the stories of this type on here and read them regularly. I've also had similar thoughts along a more paranormal/succubus theme. Please feel free to pm me or chat here.

Lookin forward to hearing from you.

we-have-failed-toupholdbrannigans-law-however-did-makeit-with-ahot-2845337.png

This would be kind of cool, especially if that had totally different genitalia or a completely different way of having sex. So many possibilities.

Different genitalia in what sense? I'm just intrigued as to where you're going with that idea.

Why only 'slightly more humanoid looking species?'

Are you sure aliens who would be, or who might be, interested in sexual encounters with standard humans are so far physically removed or visually different to humans?

I do agree it is highly likely or certainly very possible, that an actually technologically and socially ADVANCED type of aliens would have far better sex techniques and perhaps additional technologically enhanced sex attributes.

But I thing logic dictates that if they are sexually attracted to you, then they have the same or similar kinds of concepts of 'beauty' that you do, and this logically implies too they look like you in very large part.

As we all know, most of the published first-hand accounts by people who claim to have had some kind of encounter lean towards the 'involuntary abduction' or the 'frightening' or something else that is a negative perspective about aliens and their interactions with standard humans.

Yet there are also a small handful of people - usually women - who have said they at one time had, and some still do (have) interactions with real aliens, inclusive of sex, inclusive of having children as well(!), and these mostly all talk about how SIMILAR the aliens they saw were to humans, not how different they were. A while ago there was a prominent mainstream academic psychologist who ran a program keeping in touch with these people and creating a list of such people - and their conclusion was that the people were not just 'believing' that they were telling the truth, but he said they WERE telling the truth and were not 'traumatized' at all and all of them wished to remain in contact with other people who have similar experiences, often on what they thought was the same craft. His research is still around but I think he died not many years ago.

A lot of these 'contactees' express strong desires to remain out of the public eye, and basically, 'secretive' about their involvements and experiences - and one of the reasons they mentioned was that they didn't want to upset other people or give them false cause to have some kind of envy over the special status they appeared to have been given. And of course, I'm not sure whether you're aware or not, that one of the seeming 'benefits' that ensued is that all of the contactees do not appear to age as rapidly as 'standard human beings.'

There are some mainstream religions who explicitly, albeit generally in private, say they KNOW there are alien races that come here - for example, there are a number of French religious believers who even openly SAY that Jean of Arc was an extraterrestrial person.

Hugh Hefner ran an edition in which he printed the editorial position on what these types of aliens looked like, had sex like, and also that the magazine had interviewed 'contactee' people they considered had credibility. These were the same people the academic guy was interviewing.

I think it was in the Playboy Feb 1978 edition...

Last edited:
Why only 'slightly more humanoid looking species?'

Are you sure aliens who would be, or who might be, interested in sexual encounters with standard humans are so far physically removed or visually different to humans?

I do agree it is highly likely or certainly very possible, that an actually technologically and socially ADVANCED type of aliens would have far better sex techniques and perhaps additional technologically enhanced sex attributes.

But I thing logic dictates that if they are sexually attracted to you, then they have the same or similar kinds of concepts of 'beauty' that you do, and this logically implies too they look like you in very large part.

As we all know, most of the published first-hand accounts by people who claim to have had some kind of encounter lean towards the 'involuntary abduction' or the 'frightening' or something else that is a negative perspective about aliens and their interactions with standard humans.

Yet there are also a small handful of people - usually women - who have said they at one time had, and some still do (have) interactions with real aliens, inclusive of sex, inclusive of having children as well(!), and these mostly all talk about how SIMILAR the aliens they saw were to humans, not how different they were. A while ago there was a prominent mainstream academic psychologist who ran a program keeping in touch with these people and creating a list of such people - and their conclusion was that the people were not just 'believing' that they were telling the truth, but he said they WERE telling the truth and were not 'traumatized' at all and all of them wished to remain in contact with other people who have similar experiences, often on what they thought was the same craft. His research is still around but I think he died not many years ago.

A lot of these 'contactees' express strong desires to remain out of the public eye, and basically, 'secretive' about their involvements and experiences - and one of the reasons they mentioned was that they didn't want to upset other people or give them false cause to have some kind of envy over the special status they appeared to have been given. And of course, I'm not sure whether you're aware or not, that one of the seeming 'benefits' that ensued is that all of the contactees do not appear to age as rapidly as 'standard human beings.'

There are some mainstream religions who explicitly, albeit generally in private, say they KNOW there are alien races that come here - for example, there are a number of French religious believers who even openly SAY that Jean of Arc was an extraterrestrial person.

Hugh Hefner ran an edition in which he printed the editorial position on what these types of aliens looked like, had sex like, and also that the magazine had interviewed 'contactee' people they considered had credibility. These were the same people the academic guy was interviewing.

I think it was in the Playboy Feb 1978 edition...

What?.....Lol

Worst movie ever!....but this stuck in my mind from the very first time I seen it, the long tongue scene from battlefield earth, ex boyfriend made me watch it and it's absolute garbage but I remember that scene.......and for some reason the whole alien sex thing is disturbingly arousing....lol

http://78.media.tumblr.com/5587ab819217655551176571b9e44461/tumblr_mmhkq3DTyz1s3774fo1_500.gif

I have touched on the concept quite a few times in my illustrations.
Mostly because they are fun to draw, not as much out of an actual fantasy (of mine).

In a purely academic vane, what if we are contacted by human like beings who are able/willing to "mate" with us, and they're sexually fluid, meaning gender is not a concern for them.

How would that change us as a species, would we find that same gender sex is more the norm then not? Or would we rebel against the aliens and try to go the opposite and use the aliens presents as a pretext to stamp down Homosexual acts?.

I could see the evangelical community try to outlaw sex between humans and aliens, at best, and at worse...who knows?

Anyhow it is something that a writer of sci-fi and futuristic fiction might ponder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soooo many possibilities!

What?.....Lol

Worst movie ever!....but this stuck in my mind from the very first time I seen it, the long tongue scene from battlefield earth, ex boyfriend made me watch it and it's absolute garbage but I remember that scene.......and for some reason the whole alien sex thing is disturbingly arousing....lol

http://78.media.tumblr.com/5587ab819217655551176571b9e44461/tumblr_mmhkq3DTyz1s3774fo1_500.gif

Mmmm, super long tongues! :heart:

In a purely academic vane, what if we are contacted by human like beings who are able/willing to "mate" with us, and they're sexually fluid, meaning gender is not a concern for them.

How would that change us as a species, would we find that same gender sex is more the norm then not? Or would we rebel against the aliens and try to go the opposite and use the aliens presents as a pretext to stamp down Homosexual acts?.

I could see the evangelical community try to outlaw sex between humans and aliens, at best, and at worse...who knows?

Anyhow it is something that a writer of sci-fi and futuristic fiction might ponder.

It is all really fun to think about isn't it?

Growing up so close to Area 51 my whole life this subject has always held a certain fascination with me. Unfortunately my husband doesn't share any of it and thinks it's all a conspiracy to hide other stuff from us.

I've often fantasized about "being abducted by aliens".

I even went out into the desert up around Valley of Fire (because it's also known as Valley of the Orbs around here) when I was younger and screamed up at the sky on more than one occasion for the aliens to take me and do whatever they wanted with me. Unfortunately it didn't work. Or ... at least I think it didn't work LOL

Growing up so close to Area 51 my whole life this subject has always held a certain fascination with me. Unfortunately my husband doesn't share any of it and thinks it's all a conspiracy to hide other stuff from us.

I've often fantasized about "being abducted by aliens".

I know the feeling. I grew up next to Area 69, and often fantasized about being abducted by kinky aliens. ;)

Different genitalia in what sense? I'm just intrigued as to where you're going with that idea.

I love shape shifters. Would they shape shift for their benefit or yours i.e. take on an appearance of a species they want to mate with or take on the appearance of what you find more sexually attractive which would suggest some level of ESP or mind reading ability.

Yeah I love reading those erotic romance novels where for some reason there are a bunch of handsome alien men with no women to marry, so they come get some wife candidates from earth. :D My favorite are the kemonomimi type aliens - basically human body but they have wings or animal ears and tails. Shapeshifters are cool too.

I think there are still a lot of people here who are clinging onto a semi-horror fiction mentality without considering the logic of the 'vision' they are creating as it would have to apply in reality:

no one has yet addressed the point I raised as to WHY some wildly dissimilar biological or even advanced 'engineered' being would feel attracted to humankind. Not that I think there may not be any valid ones; I haven't heard them here though. Yet.

And I personally think that by overworking this very false image of things, you are all scaring away anyone who has had encounters of the kind raised by the OP, and/or still does have them. And if we actually heard from them, we would at the very minimum get a perspective that as yet we are not getting here in this fairly decently proposed thread.

As I suggested in my earlier responses, the actual academic research suggests those people (who have had credibly assessed encounters) DO NOT believe aliens (as in 'extraterrestrials') are significantly different to human beings - and furthermore (and let's see the triggers happening now) those claiming to speak FOR the academic world, or who are claiming to be in it in this thread thus far, are really proceeding from 'core programmed' patterns of speaking, and certainly, of thinking. ... Rather than from academia as far as I can tell.

I want to hear from someone prepared to openly discuss any actual encounter they have had - rather than continually having to listen (read) what has just become pretty warmed-over CNN meat-and-potatoes in recent years.

Gender fluidity is NOT a new idea to intelligent society - it was around at the time of Plato. He writes of a person who was able to recall all of 'his' past lives which encompassed a lot of 'beings' including many lives as a female.

And Virginia Woolf - who I might remind you was NEVER enrolled nor permitted to attend ANY British academic institution due to the rules of preclusion of women at the time - and yet is arguably the finest writer in modern English literature of all - wrote the stunning epic novel 'Orlando' about someone who never died but instantly 're'-incarnated into various different 'identities' down through the centuries as each epoch changed; some of whom were female, others male and a few rather androgynous.

I don't believe Virginia Woolf radically altered 'what we have become as a species...' I don't think.

But then of course, no doubt CNN and the triggered idiot Left are so so SO much more intellectual than V. Woolf and their literary works are all so amazing without exception. And of course, no doubt REAL Aliens ARE gender-fluid for certain because we know this don't we, and they WILL 'change us as a species.'

Now let's have the meltdowns.

Last edited:
We could have discussions.
We could share fantasies.
We could start arguments.
We could have meltdowns.

I suspect, "the truth is out there." :cool:
Perhaps we will get a glimpse of it, before we die (or move on to the next iteration).

For me, I am content with visualizing and imagining my fantasies (or someone else's):)

@Desiremakesmeweak For pity's sake, we're not talking specifically about alien abductions,and probably several of us don't believe they are real. We're talking about science fiction movies, TV shows, ad novels. Further, as long as you assume there are lots of different species aliens, then statistically it's reasonable to assume some will be attracted to humans, and some of those won't look particularly like humans. There's no reason a species has to be attracted primarily to looks; they might have no sense of sight and be attracted to our voices or something.

Aliens only seem to be interested in women. Us guys are usually on the short end of the stick :(

8ef26f2dedee5a38e959e65c5031dfa6--mars-sci.jpg

@Desiremakesmeweak For pity's sake, we're not talking specifically about alien abductions,and probably several of us don't believe they are real. We're talking about science fiction movies, TV shows, ad novels. Further, as long as you assume there are lots of different species aliens, then statistically it's reasonable to assume some will be attracted to humans, and some of those won't look particularly like humans. There's no reason a species has to be attracted primarily to looks; they might have no sense of sight and be attracted to our voices or something.

However this is what the OP wrote:

"For as long as I can remember I've had a Fantasy/Fetish about sex with Aliens. Not your traditional 'greys' but a slightly more humanoid looking species maybe like Danny D's adventurer with Tiffany Doll"

I take your point though, that if you go by a really really large statistical frame of reference, and therein include anything and everything including what we have no explanation for (EG someone being attracted for no reason culturally or biologically known to us) then sure, we can accept one of your conclusions - yet that is NOT what the OP was asking for; he/she led the query along the lines of 'slightly more humanoid looking.'

And I responded saying the actual academic research that began and that is still around suggests: 1. there are alien encounters convincingly held to have happened to certain types of people, 2. these people say the 'aliens' are rather more human-looking than the fictional narratives we are all used to seeing, 3. they have kids that are hybrids who live as ordinary humans.

The professor who did it died before he made final conclusions and there was a longitudinal study going on at the time about which I'm not aware what happened to it.

I think the stuff I'm thinking of was research by Doctor David Jacobs - or in fact 'Professor' as he became. But the most interesting material for me was when he video'd, documented a small handful of people who did not know each other and were spread around the world but who thought they DID somehow know each other and then some of them pushed themselves into a 'mission' to find out whether what they thought was true and they did meet the other people who all told Jacobs the same story. I'm not sure whether the YT videos are still around. It's quite, um, disturbing stuff really - very different to the usual narratives. All of the people are really successful in their lives!

Last edited:
Maybe being knocked out and then abducted. Then coming to to find my self naked except a piece of silky cloth covering my penis and tied to a table. Come to find out all they want is to pump the fertile sperm out of me with a penis milking machine to for reproduction. They pump 3 times a day for a month.

Back