Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

*shrug* Maybe.

But it wouldn't be hard to find my A/S/L if you did a little digging.

I was more asking what you're looking for. Assuming, of course, you were in the personals forum looking to fill a boyfriend/fuckbuddy/whatever position and not just chatting. As both are possible I dont want to assume too much, so I ask.

My boyfriend is : http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=667614

I'm here to wreck havoc into people's lives. :devil:

while you're at it, could you scout some women into this thread? its a sausage fest, and you only have 3 useful holes, two hands, a pair of breasts of unknown size, and feet if one of these guys is into that.

In other words, as the only woman in this thread, you should find more women because no one else can.

while you're at it, could you scout some women into this thread? its a sausage fest, and you only have 3 useful holes, two hands, a pair of breasts of unknown size, and feet if one of these guys is into that.

In other words, as the only woman in this thread, you should find more women because no one else can.

Not sure if I can be any help, but I'll do my best ^^"

( The only Alberta ppl that I know on here are guys... 3 of them live with me @_@).

Just read this thread from the beginning. Forum noob. Hopefully this will start a new revival and maybe even less sausage!

In Grande Priarie, travel to Edmonton once in a while. Fairly openminded/adventurous and always looking to chat etc. with guys or girls.

Last edited:
Just doing some spring cleaning . . . had to wipe away the cobwebs and dust off this thread . . .

I just stumbled on to this thread and as a calgary guy, I'm curious who's from where.

Back