Alaska is Just 15 Minutes from Anchorage

Status
Not open for further replies.

thør

Karhu-er
800px-Peters_Creek_backtounry_below_Mount_Rumble.jpg

My back yard. Well, not really my back yard, but close enough. It's just a 20 minute drive from home to the trailhead. The last time I was where these hikers are, the snow was about five feet deep.

Closer to home, this place is right up behind my house.

Why would anyone want to live anyplace else?

Other threads:

Alaska is my home, come visit and leave your cash

Today in Anchorage

Are those pics taken by you? Post more by all means. I just loved Kitimat and it's surroundings...to me that's Alaska enough :)

Are those pics taken by you? Post more by all means. I just loved Kitimat and it's surroundings...to me that's Alaska enough :)

But, it's not Alaska at all.

Occasionally I post my stuff, but otherwise, I grab stuff I see.

tumblr_nwa4zwR2rA1qebtmvo1_540.jpg

Ski Only In Winter?

I'm sorry, but if we want to ski on weeds, rocks, and mud---we're going to do it anyway!

tumblr_nwa4zwR2rA1qebtmvo1_540.jpg

Ski Only In Winter?

I'm sorry, but if we want to ski on weeds, rocks, and mud---we're going to do it anyway!

Is that a polar bear skiing? You guys are hardcore. No way you'd catch me on a slope with a polar bear. I mean unless he was really really good and was giving fee tips.

Oh, nice thread btw. I like nature pics. I've never been to Alaska and really would like to go sometime. My younger brother went several years ago and loved it.

Oh, nice thread btw. I like nature pics. I've never been to Alaska and really would like to go sometime. My younger brother went several years ago and loved it.

Go before you get old. It's not a kind place for old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back