Achievement Unlocked: Got a Woman to Write the Sexy Female Parts

NoTalentHack

Corrupting Influence
Okay, first off, go read Five Nights With Freddy, posted today. If BDSM isn't your thing, it's relatively light and more of a friends-to-lovers story. At the very least, read the afterword before looking at the spoilers.
Tip of the hat to @MediocreAuthor for pointing this out and giving me a huge laugh. I didn't mean to do it; I just wanted to collaborate with a friend. But that's how it turned out; @seraph_nocturne wrote the story for Fred/MsFrizzleFucks, with no input from me other than some very minor editing/proofreading, along with the direction she took from the details of the "main” story. It was an absolute blast to do; we both had a ton of fun, and I'm hoping we can work together more. Seriously: collaborate with writers you like, if you can. I feel like I've improved my skills more in the last month than I did probably in the whole rest of the time since I started writing again.

(I tried to use the spoiler tag, but it broke. Oh well!)

Last edited:
I’ll check it out. Always up for a good video game parody.

If anyone’s into a similar story with video game characters and BDSM, my God of War story is recommended. Sex near the end if seduction and game catchup bothers you for some reason.

I’ll check it out. Always up for a good video game parody.

If anyone’s into a similar story with video game characters and BDSM, my God of War story is recommended. Sex near the end if seduction and game catchup bothers you for some reason.
It’s actually not a video game parody; I just borrowed the name. :)

A long time ago...maybe 2013? I created an author challenge back when something like that was rare, and not over saturated as they are now.

It was the "Tag Team" challenge and writers signed up and then we had a non participant draw named and partner us up. The theme was team work. It was a tough one in the sense two people dropped out last minute but a couple of others managed to help them and do two stories. The stories were all posted under "Tag team challenge" and no one was to discuss on the thread who their partners were.

Some great stories were written, and many were surprisingly long. My partner was XElliebabeX and the story we wrote eventually went on her page as we agreed she could have it here, but I was going to eventually write over her parts and publish a different version for sale. It ended up winning a monthly and for a long time was #1 in the NN category.

Working with her was great, with the 12 hour time difference(she's Aussie) I would write my part, send it off, go to bed, and sometime the next morning she'd have read mine and sent hers.

By Demons Driven "A Tale of sex, sin and salvation" was a wild ride. Heavy on the rough BDSM and for the climactic scene, the two of us kept pushing to out do the other in a "Hold my beer" manner. To date it still stands as probably the second roughest scene I've done, and the roughest that's here.

A long time ago...maybe 2013? I created an author challenge back when something like that was rare, and not over saturated as they are now.

It was the "Tag Team" challenge and writers signed up and then we had a non participant draw named and partner us up. The theme was team work. It was a tough one in the sense two people dropped out last minute but a couple of others managed to help them and do two stories. The stories were all posted under "Tag team challenge" and no one was to discuss on the thread who their partners were.

Some great stories were written, and many were surprisingly long. My partner was XElliebabeX and the story we wrote eventually went on her page as we agreed she could have it here, but I was going to eventually write over her parts and publish a different version for sale. It ended up winning a monthly and for a long time was #1 in the NN category.

Working with her was great, with the 12 hour time difference(she's Aussie) I would write my part, send it off, go to bed, and sometime the next morning she'd have read mine and sent hers.

By Demons Driven "A Tale of sex, sin and salvation" was a wild ride. Heavy on the rough BDSM and for the climactic scene, the two of us kept pushing to out do the other in a "Hold my beer" manner. To date it still stands as probably the second roughest scene I've done, and the roughest that's here.

A collaboration challenge with randomly selected partners actually sounds super fun! I’m going to have to stalk out this collab of yours, it sounds intense! If you ever decide to bring back your Event I’ll be happy to hop on board…

I’m no stranger to collabs at all so long as I have the time! I’ve also done one with @MediocreAuthor that’s posted to her account, and we’ve got another two (is it three?) in the works, and in talks. 🤣

A collaboration challenge with randomly selected partners actually sounds super fun! I’m going to have to stalk out this collab of yours, it sounds intense! If you ever decide to bring back your Event I’ll be happy to hop on board…

I’m no stranger to collabs at all so long as I have the time! I’ve also done one with @MediocreAuthor that’s posted to her account, and we’ve got another two (is it three?) in the works, and in talks. 🤣
I've thought about it, the issue is there's so many challenges now, plus the regular themed site contests it's hard to see where one could be fit in.
And it has to be a blind draw because...who the hell would volunteer to deal with me?

I've thought about it, the issue is there's so many challenges now, plus the regular themed site contests it's hard to see where one could be fit in.
And it has to be a blind draw because...who the hell would volunteer to deal with me?

I'm a glutton for punishment; I'd take it on 😆

You’re Literotica royalty, I’d be honored.

Last edited:
I'm going to screen shot this and show it to the wife.
Who will say, "Oh, cool. you're king of the pervs. Want me to call your mom?"

You wife sounds like she’s got top notch sarcasm… and hey, its an incredible feat to accomplish among distinguished degenerates. She should most definitely call your Mom—and maybe the press. I think an interview is in order.

Honestly, that sounds like a lot of fun. The collab bug has bit me hard; I'm already talking with another author about a new collaboration, plus kicking a potential one around with seraph.

People who present themselves as grizzly bears often turn out to be more like teddy bears. I'm confident you'll do well as a co-writer, but it might be preferable to collaborate with a woman. You're like a Pinscher: a small dog with a lot of testosterone.
You have an obsession with size. We all know what that's an indication of.

So...I'm starting to see something brewing here. Does anyone thing we should start a thread about a collaboration thing? Doesn't have to quite be deemed as a challenge, could just be an exercise type thing.

Things to think about regarding it.
Obviously we need an even amount of people.
A theme has to be decided.
Category can be a sticking point, not everyone is good with all genres.
Another elephant in the room is not everyone gets along with everyone so that could turn into a problem because of course things like this are open to everyone.
But, on that final point in the one we did a long time ago, I told people to PM me if there was someone that for whatever reason they didn't think they could work with, and I told the person drawing names "If so and so gets so and so, redraw."

So...I'm starting to see something brewing here. Does anyone thing we should start a thread about a collaboration thing? Doesn't have to quite be deemed as a challenge, could just be an exercise type thing.

Things to think about regarding it.
Obviously we need an even amount of people.
A theme has to be decided.
Category can be a sticking point, not everyone is good with all genres.
Another elephant in the room is not everyone gets along with everyone so that could turn into a problem because of course things like this are open to everyone.
But, on that final point in the one we did a long time ago, I told people to PM me if there was someone that for whatever reason they didn't think they could work with, and I told the person drawing names "If so and so gets so and so, redraw."

If you want my honest opinion, I think it's probably easier to just let authors connect and decide their own collaborations.

Trying to pick a genre or theme EVERYONE could agree with...HERE?

I don't see it happening.

My collaboration with Emily Miller came very easily and naturally; it didn't even start as a conscious decision to collaborate a story.

It actually started as a joke.

But as we discussed it, it grew into something I felt compelled to actually write, especially once I found a true STORY within the outlandish concept.

Unlike NTHs collab with @seraph_nocturne , Emily didn't write her own side story, nor any parts to what I eventually published.

Instead she simply contributed ideas and directions, especially when it came to the character "Emily" I was using, which was her creation.

She also offered feedback on what was and wasn't working and tips on how "character Emily" would behave, what she would or would not enjoy, do, etc.

So while I wrote it, Emily had a very solid hand in shaping it.

I think anyone who chooses to collaborate needs to come to it naturally. I don't think it can be forced into some box or "challenge."

If you want my honest opinion, I think it's probably easier to just let authors connect and decide their own collaborations.

Trying to pick a genre or theme EVERYONE could agree with...HERE?

I don't see it happening.

My collaboration with Emily Miller came very easily and naturally; it didn't even start as a conscious decision to collaborate a story.

It actually started as a joke.

But as we discussed it, it grew into something I felt compelled to actually write, especially once I found a true STORY within the outlandish concept.

Unlike NTHs collab with @seraph_nocturne , Emily didn't write her own side story, nor any parts to what I eventually published.

Instead she simply contributed ideas and directions, especially when it came to the character "Emily" I was using, which was her creation.

She also offered feedback on what was and wasn't working and tips on how "character Emily" would behave, what she would or would not enjoy, do, etc.

So while I wrote it, Emily had a very solid hand in shaping it.

I think anyone who chooses to collaborate needs to come to it naturally. I don't think it can be forced into some box or "challenge."
The theme isn't hard. Back when we went with team work to match the collab itself, and that could be used again. Two characters working together towards a common goal. In ours it was a reporter teaming up with the owner of a sex club she once tried to expose to go after a well known evangelist who was raping girls at his bible camp.

I think one of the other stories was about two detectives, its not hard.

Limiting category could be tougher unless we left it at "everything goes into EC"

On this subject I had an author approach me years ago about an idea I'd mentioned he really liked and made a comment, wish we could work on this together. I said, well why cant we. His response was well, one of us would have to write as the female.

I told them I write a lot of female POV and I could do it in this one.

The response? That would be kind of gay.

You can't make these things up.

The OTHER story I collaborated with Emily on, "Traffic," we did actually cowrite together.

But again it didn't start out as a plan.

I'd been beta reading her work for awhile and she sent me a chunk of a new story she was working on, pure stroker material.

My only real feedback was I thought it was short and needed more.

She then suggested I just write the next scene myself.

For fun, I did.

I thought it was done after that but she decided to write a third act to finish it out.

But we really didn't have a plot or anything, nothing we needed to coordinate or debate. It was just a fun little tale of a kinky couple satisfying their urges while stuck in a traffic jam.

Other than that I haven't yet had the opportunity to literally cowrite a full fledged story, with a plot and fleshed out storyline, where both authors are writing what will become one story.

I can see it as both a fun challenge and a real headache, depending 😆

Back