Accidental sexbot/maidbot stories

Heinlein's FRIDAY features lab-grown clones and gene-spliced humanoids aka "artificial people" (APs) whose motto is "My mother was a test tube; my father was a knife". Although subject to discrimination by "natural-born people", humanoid APs look just like ordinary people -- unlike other APs like those engineered for inhumane industrial tasks. Some humanoid APs are intended as sex slaves. I suppose other sex-droids could be build with multiple mouths, genitals, etc for kinky satisfaction.

Let's distinguish: 'Robot' derives from a Slavic word for slave and now implies inorganic mechanisms, while an 'android' is a "synthetic organism designed to imitate a human". 'Bots are metallic and 'droids are fleshy. No sexbots for me, thank you. But a sexdroid could be fun.

Last edited:
Vimzor himself used the term "sex slave" in his original post, and then in later posts everything is about women losing control and being used by men. He's obviously fascinated with the idea, but that is his business.

The Stepford Wives reversing themselves and taking over is an interesting idea. But then the men become the slaves. Unless their is some kind of mind control technique (which Vimzor also is fascinated with), then the men are going to resist and fight back.

Sorry Vimzor, I don't know you personally; I'm just going by what you wrote.

Oh, I reread my opening post and you're right. But that was a copy/paste from the description on hentai foundry. Not my words. Personally, I don't think of it as sex slave fantasy. Granted, the difference is subtle. But I think it's different because the software/chip overwrites their own personality, while sex slaves are forced to do what they do. Or it's just different in my mind. :p

It's the mind changing / overwriting of personality I find hot. With the added specifics of software/hardware instead of the more common mind control trope. The sex is secondary, although a story without it doesn't feel complete so I'm not gonna deny it's important, just not the most important part.

Very niche, yes. :nana:

The Vicky story is interesting as well.

Last edited:
Oh, I reread my opening post and you're right. But that was a copy/paste from the description on hentai foundry. Not my words. Personally, I don't think of it as sex slave fantasy. Granted, the difference is subtle. But I think it's different because the software/chip overwrites their own personality, while sex slaves are forced to do what they do. Or it's just different in my mind. :p

It's the mind changing / overwriting of personality I find hot. With the added specifics of software/hardware instead of the more common mind control trope. The sex is secondary, although a story without it doesn't feel complete so I'm not gonna deny it's important, just not the most important part.

Very niche, yes. :nana:

The Vicky story is interesting as well.

In a later post I did apologize to you for pulling a sort of "politically correct" rap on you. It wasn't until later that I realized I had done it.

Don't worry about it, this is an anonymous forum. I don't really care what other users think of me or my weird fantasies. :p

A concept from deviantart but the author never finished the series:

There's a group of female students working on an android for a competition. They're going to compete in some kind of competition to win a prestigious award. But there's something wrong with their android. One day one of the students decides to dress up as the android to fool the others into thinking the android finally works. They are all very impressed with the result. When they want to check the logs of the "android" they can't find the diagnostic port at the back of her neck. So before she can react one of the other students injects her with a diagnostic port and connects the computer to her brain.
And so it begins...
One of the directions the story was going into was that the competition had a round where the android had to demonstrate sexual skills. But unfortunately the author stopped writing before we got there.

Maybe I should write a variant of this story myself. Hmm

Back