a woman’s ORGASM on her man’s cock

Folks I happened upon a post of mine of more than a year ago before this thread was up and running and feel it belongs here. I was my answer to a question about g-spot stimulation:

"My take:

It's about pressure and movement on the 'inside front' a woman's honey tunnel. The reason 'legs over shoulders' does it, is that angle: the guy's helmet ridge kind of raking back and forth on that inside front.

Same effect but more exciting in the build is if the guy keeps varying the direction of his lunges: not just IN there, but from lower UP into her, and left and right zig-zag motion. It's why we have supple hips, guys! Doing that and a gal has a slightly different experience around her g-spot with every thrust and it sets the thing away.

Another one - very effective when, fellas, you're lying on your back and your gal is riding you and giving you a delicious view of her bouncing breasts: Get one of your thumbs into the lower part of her bush [not 'under' but right there in front of you] and press hard there, rubbing from side to side. You're pressing that g-spot area onto the upper surface of your shaft while she's heaving up and down on it. Best time is when she has just begun to build to something and then you can make it something MORE. Warning: she'll be loud! She'll spray you all over and I'm talking from her mouth, with her delirious gaspings."

Folks I happened upon a post of mine of more than a year ago before this thread was up and running and feel it belongs here. I was my answer to a question about g-spot stimulation:

"My take:

It's about pressure and movement on the 'inside front' a woman's honey tunnel. The reason 'legs over shoulders' does it, is that angle: the guy's helmet ridge kind of raking back and forth on that inside front.

Same effect but more exciting in the build is if the guy keeps varying the direction of his lunges: not just IN there, but from lower UP into her, and left and right zig-zag motion. It's why we have supple hips, guys! Doing that and a gal has a slightly different experience around her g-spot with every thrust and it sets the thing away.

Another one - very effective when, fellas, you're lying on your back and your gal is riding you and giving you a delicious view of her bouncing breasts: Get one of your thumbs into the lower part of her bush [not 'under' but right there in front of you] and press hard there, rubbing from side to side. You're pressing that g-spot area onto the upper surface of your shaft while she's heaving up and down on it. Best time is when she has just begun to build to something and then you can make it something MORE. Warning: she'll be loud! She'll spray you all over and I'm talking from her mouth, with her delirious gaspings."

Thanks, great tips! Always willing to try things to increase my partner's pleasure.

ES

Simon, thanks for the post. Very classy and the comments are high level. I'm not a big writer but I'll share my single thought: for me there's nothing more exciting than seeing and hearing a woman orgasm so I take as my role to make that happen. The process, almost like a chase, brings me the pleasure so there are times where I cross the line ahead and times it's behind. This elusiveness makes it all even more exciting.

Simon, thanks for the post. Very classy and the comments are high level. I'm not a big writer but I'll share my single thought: for me there's nothing more exciting than seeing and hearing a woman orgasm so I take as my role to make that happen. The process, almost like a chase, brings me the pleasure so there are times where I cross the line ahead and times it's behind. This elusiveness makes it all even more exciting.

Noel, appreciated. And I love your comparison! Please, with thought like yours, write them up here and elsewhere on Lit!

OK something special while making love with my woman this Saturday afternoon:

As she climaxes, riding me facing me, I'm on my back on the bed legs wide apart and my feet up the headboard - as she climaxes she's managing just to say,

"You-ab-so-lute-ly-fuck-me-to-HEa-VEn!"

That was very special for me as well as for her. Significant that she was speaking in the 'continuous present' tense let me say. I know she was exclaiming about what we have as a couple, as much as about today's particular forty seconds of sheer bliss.

There's been comment on this thread about the context of loving delight in the other, the freedom of expression which this allows, and all the potential to build excellence into sexual union in an ongoing relationship.

I feel my lovely woman's words in bliss today were about all those things and more.

Last edited:
First I feel that I’m easily orgasmic, a big plus. Talking with my girlfriends I feel that I am able to orgasm from penetration easier than many of them. I have almost always been able to orgasm from penetration if I’ve been aroused enough before taking a guy inside me.

About context, relationship and attitudes;
I’m currently in a relationship and I give myself to him only. When the time is right, it’s him whom I want to impregnate me. Though it may seem way out of date for many, I feel my role is to surrender myself to my man, allowing myself to be dominated and mastered by his masculinity. The more I can do this, placing myself at ease under his dominance, the more womanly I feel. I feel it heightens my feminine desires to have him inside me.

About foreplay and technique which may be helpful;
Guys need to learn how the foreplay is so important to satisfy a woman sexually. Hurriedly getting that cock in her and pounding away isn’t going to do it. From early on I’ve understood my need to be well aroused on order for me to cum while being fucked. I’ve tried to assure that I was at that state of arousal before letting a guy enter me. One who’s in such a hurry to get his cock in me without first assuring I’m fully aroused doesn’t make for a good lover.
My bf was able to please me immensely our very first time and has since learned just how to push my buttons. When his hand first moves to my pussy he often begins by simply cupping my mound and vulva in his palm, massaging it and kneading it. This can progress to running his finger along my slit, parting it slightly, gently flicking my clit each time his finger moves toward the front, to find that first hint of wetness that my juices have began flowing. At the same time he may be suckling at my breasts, paying close attention to my areola and nipples, licking around them, taking a nipple between his teeth and tongue and tugging it gently. As my nipples become hard and erect he’s aware of how sensitive they are to his stimulation, and how any stimulation he provides also seems to travel directly to my pussy. Only when he’s sure my wetness is flowing out of me does he finally dip his finger inside me, slowly, gently, until it’s in me completely. Gently moving his finger in and out of me he’ll pause and curve it against the frontal wall of my pussy to probe at my g-spot. Taking his time and prolonging it ha will sometimes bring me to orgasm from just fingering me.
Eventually he will begin that long sensuous journey down my torso to give my pussy his oral attention. Much as he does when he’s fingering me, he’ll begin by just licking along my slit, pushing it past the lips of my pussy when he arrives at my clit to give it a little flick. Then I’ll feel his tongue pass right past the lips and dip into my pussy to lap my love nectar from inside me. Then he’ll move to my clit, gently flicking it, swirling his tongue around it, and eventually sucking onto it. As tongue is on my clit he’ll often have his finger back inside me, finger fucking me, and probing at my g-spot. He’ll soon have me holding his head in place as I buck and writhe, grinding my pussy into his face from the pleasure he’s giving me.

He seems to always want to bring to at least one orgasm and then continue to bring me near a second one before he moves up between my legs to enter me. It’s like he wants to assure my body has fully prepared itself to receive his hard manhood. He often continues to the point that he has me begging him to take me. I may beg him with things like “I need you inside me” or “Come up here and fuck me.”

About the time it might take;
The time it takes can vary, it just depends on the particular situation.
There can be times where I’m at work and be thinking of our last love making. I’ll find myself wanting him, stewing on throughout the day, and planning for my seduction we get home. That can have me wet and highly aroused before I get home, then when he arrives, I jump his bones. Times like that can have me fully ready for him to enter me within 10 minutes or so.
Or there are those times when we may be out and our conversation turns to sex. He may tell me how he’s going to take me to bed as soon as we get home, lay me down and fuck me the rest of the night. I simply let him know how he has some pussy pleasing to do when we get home.
When my mindset is that of thinking about being fucked, wanting to be fucked, and knowing that I will be getting fucked can have me already somewhat aroused and my juices flowing by the time our session begins. Times like that only takes a few minutes for me to need to have him inside me.
If our session seems to begin just out of the blue it can a good while to have me fully ready for him to enter me. I think this is when he shows his best skills, taking me from a state of no arousal to full arousal. The time for this is definitely longer, easily 30 minutes or more.

About the things a man needs to understand or learn or master;
He needs to learn about her body and what excites her. How to touch and caress her; where to touch and caress her; and when. If you’re not sure, ask her what she wants. Let her know that you desire to please her. Learn to read her. Learn to recognize when she’s fully ready for you to enter her and make her yours.

About a woman allowing her own release;
I try to be as relaxed and as at ease as I can be. As I mentioned earlier I try to surrender myself to him totally. For me, it helps me feel much more a woman and more feminine. I feel at ease giving myself to him, to pleasure him with my femininity and satisfy his masculine desires.
By the time he moves up over me, positioned between my legs, I’m aching to have him in me. I open my legs widely for him and arch my pelvis upward, offering him my pussy, inviting him to penetrate me and slide into me with his full length. Once he’s in me completely he’ll pause, his cock buried balls deep inside me, and grind his pubic bone firmly against mine while he allows me to adjust to having him in me. His grinding against me provides direct stimulation on my clit and I can feel his cock stirring inside me. If he had me close to orgasm before entering me, this simple grinding against me can have me cumming all over his cock in minimal time.
Once he begins his thrusting I’ll usually urge him further up on me, adjusting the angle that his cock is penetrating me. I’ve found that by doing this and adding a little rocking pelvic motion of my own, I can have his cock brushing my clit as he moves in and of me. He most often fucks me with a combination of thrusting and grinding, thrusting a few times and then grinding against me to stimulate my clit. With a technique like this and he having me fully aroused before even entering me, I’m always able to cum at least once while he’s fucking me.
I’m very appreciative that assuring our sex is good for me is important to him. He feels he’s not doing a good job if he doesn’t make me cum at least once. He says my orgasms are the most enjoyable for him when he takes me there as he’s fucking me. He likes seeing my facial expressions as he takes me over the edge, and feeling me clinging to him as tightly as I can. I know he enjoys feeling those involuntary contractions of my pussy over the length of his cock. We both feel it’s the best when he’s doing all he can to hold back his own orgasm when he takes me there, then those contractions of my pussy are more than he can stand and he’s suddenly shooting his streams of sperm deep inside me.

About the difference age can make, for the woman and for the man.
I have no experience of any mentionable age difference. There has always been only a year or two difference3 with every guy I’ve been with. :eek:

Thanks so much for sharing luv2bfkd - very enlightening and a pleasure to read. He must be a very lucky guy :rose:

First I feel that I’m easily orgasmic, a big plus. Talking with my girlfriends I feel that I am able to orgasm from penetration easier than many of them. I have almost always been able to orgasm from penetration if I’ve been aroused enough before taking a guy inside me.

About context, relationship and attitudes;
I’m currently in a relationship and I give myself to him only. When the time is right, it’s him whom I want to impregnate me. Though it may seem way out of date for many, I feel my role is to surrender myself to my man, allowing myself to be dominated and mastered by his masculinity. The more I can do this, placing myself at ease under his dominance, the more womanly I feel. I feel it heightens my feminine desires to have him inside me.

About foreplay and technique which may be helpful;
Guys need to learn how the foreplay is so important to satisfy a woman sexually. Hurriedly getting that cock in her and pounding away isn’t going to do it. From early on I’ve understood my need to be well aroused on order for me to cum while being fucked. I’ve tried to assure that I was at that state of arousal before letting a guy enter me. One who’s in such a hurry to get his cock in me without first assuring I’m fully aroused doesn’t make for a good lover.
My bf was able to please me immensely our very first time and has since learned just how to push my buttons. When his hand first moves to my pussy he often begins by simply cupping my mound and vulva in his palm, massaging it and kneading it. This can progress to running his finger along my slit, parting it slightly, gently flicking my clit each time his finger moves toward the front, to find that first hint of wetness that my juices have began flowing. At the same time he may be suckling at my breasts, paying close attention to my areola and nipples, licking around them, taking a nipple between his teeth and tongue and tugging it gently. As my nipples become hard and erect he’s aware of how sensitive they are to his stimulation, and how any stimulation he provides also seems to travel directly to my pussy. Only when he’s sure my wetness is flowing out of me does he finally dip his finger inside me, slowly, gently, until it’s in me completely. Gently moving his finger in and out of me he’ll pause and curve it against the frontal wall of my pussy to probe at my g-spot. Taking his time and prolonging it ha will sometimes bring me to orgasm from just fingering me.
Eventually he will begin that long sensuous journey down my torso to give my pussy his oral attention. Much as he does when he’s fingering me, he’ll begin by just licking along my slit, pushing it past the lips of my pussy when he arrives at my clit to give it a little flick. Then I’ll feel his tongue pass right past the lips and dip into my pussy to lap my love nectar from inside me. Then he’ll move to my clit, gently flicking it, swirling his tongue around it, and eventually sucking onto it. As tongue is on my clit he’ll often have his finger back inside me, finger fucking me, and probing at my g-spot. He’ll soon have me holding his head in place as I buck and writhe, grinding my pussy into his face from the pleasure he’s giving me.

He seems to always want to bring to at least one orgasm and then continue to bring me near a second one before he moves up between my legs to enter me. It’s like he wants to assure my body has fully prepared itself to receive his hard manhood. He often continues to the point that he has me begging him to take me. I may beg him with things like “I need you inside me” or “Come up here and fuck me.”

About the time it might take;
The time it takes can vary, it just depends on the particular situation.
There can be times where I’m at work and be thinking of our last love making. I’ll find myself wanting him, stewing on throughout the day, and planning for my seduction we get home. That can have me wet and highly aroused before I get home, then when he arrives, I jump his bones. Times like that can have me fully ready for him to enter me within 10 minutes or so.
Or there are those times when we may be out and our conversation turns to sex. He may tell me how he’s going to take me to bed as soon as we get home, lay me down and fuck me the rest of the night. I simply let him know how he has some pussy pleasing to do when we get home.
When my mindset is that of thinking about being fucked, wanting to be fucked, and knowing that I will be getting fucked can have me already somewhat aroused and my juices flowing by the time our session begins. Times like that only takes a few minutes for me to need to have him inside me.
If our session seems to begin just out of the blue it can a good while to have me fully ready for him to enter me. I think this is when he shows his best skills, taking me from a state of no arousal to full arousal. The time for this is definitely longer, easily 30 minutes or more.

About the things a man needs to understand or learn or master;
He needs to learn about her body and what excites her. How to touch and caress her; where to touch and caress her; and when. If you’re not sure, ask her what she wants. Let her know that you desire to please her. Learn to read her. Learn to recognize when she’s fully ready for you to enter her and make her yours.

About a woman allowing her own release;
I try to be as relaxed and as at ease as I can be. As I mentioned earlier I try to surrender myself to him totally. For me, it helps me feel much more a woman and more feminine. I feel at ease giving myself to him, to pleasure him with my femininity and satisfy his masculine desires.
By the time he moves up over me, positioned between my legs, I’m aching to have him in me. I open my legs widely for him and arch my pelvis upward, offering him my pussy, inviting him to penetrate me and slide into me with his full length. Once he’s in me completely he’ll pause, his cock buried balls deep inside me, and grind his pubic bone firmly against mine while he allows me to adjust to having him in me. His grinding against me provides direct stimulation on my clit and I can feel his cock stirring inside me. If he had me close to orgasm before entering me, this simple grinding against me can have me cumming all over his cock in minimal time.
Once he begins his thrusting I’ll usually urge him further up on me, adjusting the angle that his cock is penetrating me. I’ve found that by doing this and adding a little rocking pelvic motion of my own, I can have his cock brushing my clit as he moves in and of me. He most often fucks me with a combination of thrusting and grinding, thrusting a few times and then grinding against me to stimulate my clit. With a technique like this and he having me fully aroused before even entering me, I’m always able to cum at least once while he’s fucking me.
I’m very appreciative that assuring our sex is good for me is important to him. He feels he’s not doing a good job if he doesn’t make me cum at least once. He says my orgasms are the most enjoyable for him when he takes me there as he’s fucking me. He likes seeing my facial expressions as he takes me over the edge, and feeling me clinging to him as tightly as I can. I know he enjoys feeling those involuntary contractions of my pussy over the length of his cock. We both feel it’s the best when he’s doing all he can to hold back his own orgasm when he takes me there, then those contractions of my pussy are more than he can stand and he’s suddenly shooting his streams of sperm deep inside me.

About the difference age can make, for the woman and for the man.
I have no experience of any mentionable age difference. There has always been only a year or two difference3 with every guy I’ve been with. :eek:

Very wonderfully said! Thanks for sharing.

ES

The above explanation reminds me of the woman on top, "cowgirl" position.

When my gf is on top and facing me she can control the movement of my dick inside of her. If she leans forward she can shift her weight so her clit is rubbing against my public bone while she is on top. That back and forth motion can make her cum quickly. I need the "in and out" or "up and down" motion on my dick to orgasm. So with her in control she can vary the back and forth with the up and down movements so we both cum together. It really does not take much for me to cum inside her when I can see her getting close and feel her cum. So she concentrates on her orgasm first, then when she gets very close the up/down movements put me over the edge and we cum together.

I really enjoy it when we cum together and she does too. I feel like it is not that important to some couples, but it is very nice when we do and more so when I am inside her.

ES

about foreplay and technique which may be helpful: I have found that one's experiences should be varied. When my bf approaches me the same way, I find my desire lacking. Change it up men! You like variety and so do we. There are not enough words for me to explain how important this part is. You can't find one road in and assume that road is the one you should take every time.

about the time it might take: Time can be relative. The biggest thing I can say here, is pay ATTENTION to your partner. Move with them, not in spite of them.

about the things a man needs to understand or learn or master: Don't be afraid to talk to your partner about sex. I hear you guys laughing right now, but some guys can't and won't talk about what they want. They expect women to just know, and also think they know everything.

about a woman allowing her own release: This is important as well, and differs from woman to woman, but the thing guys need to know here, is to follow the clues the woman's body is giving them.

about the difference age can make, for the woman and for the man: in general i've found that guys with more experience (not necessarily age, but can correlate) can last longer, and the sex is more enjoyable.

I like where this thread is going with all the tips!

However, it is important that both the woman and the man work together and communicating and accomplishing release for each other and perhaps mutual release.

Sometimes, I misinterpret all the tips for the guys as a major list of things that we have to do, with the woman just laying there doing her nails and afterwards holding up cards 1 to 10 to rate the experience, that being the only kind of communication to me, if anything at all. But that is just me.

So what I do, is remember that many of the comments above are true like it is important to read a woman's body as well as get her to communicate what she likes and what works for her because every woman is different. The overall goal of mutual pleasure or individual satisfaction is what is most important.

ES

Great thread!

In my multiple 1000's of times of having intercourse since I was 17, I've only orgasmed ONE time due to the stimulation from intercourse alone.

With clitoral stimulation via, hand, I could achieve multiple orgasms quickly.
Oral stimulation brought orgasm fairly quickly, but nit as fast.
Penetration alone nada.

Here's a little of my history though...

Married at 21

Twenties:
lack of sexual confidence and knowledge.
Tried hard for that "Holy Grail" (orgasm via penile Penetration alone), achieved it once, but it was weak, and the work/stress involved in trying for it so hard made it not worth it.
Used many positions
Bought one toy (a plain dildo) together. Kinda boring lol
Routine was little foreplay, Penetration til he came, me finished with a hand job. Occasionally, oral to orgasm before Penetration

Thirties:
More of the same....AND
Became much more confident sexually
Started adding more fun activities such as masturbation for each other
Many more toys, mostly vibrating, including my favorite, the magic wand

This was the best thing we ever purchased!

Before the wand, in order for me to orgasm during penetration I would have to use a small cheap vibe toy or rub my clit with fingers (which had to be done carefully to avoid scratching him) but it would bring orgasm.

With the wand, I'm able to add strong vibe to my clitoral area during Penetration. This works best in doggie position (my fav) or spooning.

By 40, we added more kinky toys and I learned about and achieved female ejaculation aka squirting/gspot orgasm. AWESOME!

Advice to both sexes.
Don't stress yourself out about it.

Men: don't feel inadequate if you can't make it happen. Not a big deal. Really!
What IS a big deal?
Make her feel beautiful and desirable. Start your foreplay, BEFORE you get to the bedroom: kisses, hugs, sweet words, doing nice things.
Enough foreplay in the bedroom. Making out, massage, communication during oral play (you smell so good, I love the way you taste, mmmmm, you're so beautiful, you make me so hard etc) don't forget her nipples.
Don't feel inadequate if she needs extra stimulation (the clit is OUTSIDE OF the vagina it's deep roots extending down and under along the labia, hard to stimulate during penetration.
Encourage her to help lend a hand/toy. It's all fun and great!

Ladies:

Don't put this expectation on yourself, or your man. It's not worth it.
Don't be too shy to touch yourself and add extra stimulation via your fingers or a toy.

Although Not a Holy grail.....

Having and orgasm with a full vagina is sooooo awesome.
But it doesn't have to be a penis...it can be a dildo, or his fingers, while you while you vibe with the wand (great for guys as they have a great view!)
For the man too, as he can feel the vagina muscles contracting.

Female orgasm via other methods can be easily just as good if not better.

Statistically, only about 15% of women can orgasm via penetration alone.

Kitties are finicky...what can I say. :rolleyes:

Get a wand!!! :)

Last edited:
Stackeydreams,

I really, really appreciate your post. Thanks so much for setting out your own experience over the years.

And that run of suggestions to us men - I guess we most of us need to hear that and hear that again, so that it is fluid second nature to us.

You're a beauty! :rose:

Some reflection, about context I guess.

Before we had lunch today, my woman had the most spectacular time riding me. Her time of incoherent bliss rose up for her within eight minutes of us joining and it was, unusually for us, in that one position: she straddled me, facing me, as I lay on my back on the bed. Her orgasm full-on was prolonged - perhaps 70 seconds? and she had 'aftershocks' for some minutes afterwards as she clenched me. I was no-where near cumming and rock solid with arousal from her fabulous display on me.

So, how did that happen so easily?

OK, during foreplay I had been fingering her and then kissing and fingering her to the point of her rocking and bucking, with muffled moans from her very full mouth; so, yeah, it was hot before she sank onto me. But much more significant, the following:

She'd very much enjoyed a morning fucking from me four hours before which ended with me going furiously to my own climax, her and I both knowing that there'd be plenty of time and opportunity in the day for me to 'return the favour'. So she was 'primed' for what happened later.

But much more:
We are one week in to a time off-work for both of us, and at home. We've slept long and well in our own bed. We've talked and walked and laughed and shared concerns about people dear to us, endlessly. We've got several jobs around the house and garden, long overdue, sorted at last and it's been very satisfying. Two days we've had great and hilarious times with dear friends.

All these things stack up in favour don't they. For me in terms of what I can rise to with my own arousal, and - my point in writing on this thread - for her in terms of her ease of and freedom in rising to dizzying heights of orgasmic bliss on her man's cock.

Been a pleasure to share this with you! :)

Last edited:
Some reflection, about context I guess.

Before we had lunch today, my woman had the most spectacular time riding me. Her time of incoherent bliss rose up for her within eight minutes of us joining and it was, unusually for us, in that one position: she straddled me, facing me, as I lay on my back on the bed. Her orgasm full-on was prolonged - perhaps 70 seconds? and she had 'aftershocks' for some minutes afterwards as she clenched me. I was no-where near cumming and rock solid with arousal from her fabulous display on me.

So, how did that happen so easily?

OK, during foreplay I had been fingering her and then kissing and fingering her to the point of her rocking and bucking, with muffled moans from her very full mouth; so, yeah, it was hot before she sank onto me. But much more significant, the following:

She'd very much enjoyed a morning fucking from me four hours before which ended with me going furiously to my own climax, her and I both knowing that there'd be plenty of time and opportunity in the day for me to 'return the favour'. So she was 'primed' for what happened later.

But much more:
We are one week in to a time off-work for both of us, and at home. We've slept long and well in our own bed. We've talked and walked and laughed and shared concerns about people dear to us, endlessly. We've got several jobs around the house and garden, long overdue, sorted at last and it's been very satisfying. Two days we've had great and hilarious times with dear friends.

All these things stack up in favour don't they. For me in terms of what I can rise to with my own arousal, and - my point in writing on this thread - for her in terms of her ease of and freedom in rising to dizzying heights of orgasmic bliss on her man's cock.

Been a pleasure to share this with you! :)
That is such a beautifully worded thread; how delightful!! :)

Finger fucking...

I think that the first sexual experience of many women was being finger-fucked -- surely the case with me! And I still enjoy being fingered, regardless of how many times that my husband -- or another lover -- fucks me.

No, I do NOT prefer a finger over a cock, but used properly, a good strong digit came give me a rousing shouting OH MY GOD orgasm.

So, any of you guys care to come finger my pussy??? [wink]

Kath

I think that the first sexual experience of many women was being finger-fucked -- surely the case with me! And I still enjoy being fingered, regardless of how many times that my husband -- or another lover -- fucks me.

No, I do NOT prefer a finger over a cock, but used properly, a good strong digit came give me a rousing shouting OH MY GOD orgasm.

So, any of you guys care to come finger my pussy??? [wink]

Kath

A guy can do more than pleasure his woman that way. He can can discover a whole lot more about the delicacies of what pleases her, what arouses her further, and where, exactly, he might focus some helmet ridge raking inside her later.

Oh yeah: finger, fingers, fingers-in-and-thumb-at-her-clit, fingers-in-and-breath-and-kisses-at-her-clit ... I think of it as an art form. Wildly appreciated! :cool:

Great thread!

In my multiple 1000's of times of having intercourse since I was 17, I've only orgasmed ONE time due to the stimulation from intercourse alone.

With clitoral stimulation via, hand, I could achieve multiple orgasms quickly.
Oral stimulation brought orgasm fairly quickly, but nit as fast.
Penetration alone nada.

Here's a little of my history though...

Married at 21

Twenties:
lack of sexual confidence and knowledge.
Tried hard for that "Holy Grail" (orgasm via penile Penetration alone), achieved it once, but it was weak, and the work/stress involved in trying for it so hard made it not worth it.
Used many positions
Bought one toy (a plain dildo) together. Kinda boring lol
Routine was little foreplay, Penetration til he came, me finished with a hand job. Occasionally, oral to orgasm before Penetration

Thirties:
More of the same....AND
Became much more confident sexually
Started adding more fun activities such as masturbation for each other
Many more toys, mostly vibrating, including my favorite, the magic wand

This was the best thing we ever purchased!

Before the wand, in order for me to orgasm during penetration I would have to use a small cheap vibe toy or rub my clit with fingers (which had to be done carefully to avoid scratching him) but it would bring orgasm.

With the wand, I'm able to add strong vibe to my clitoral area during Penetration. This works best in doggie position (my fav) or spooning.

By 40, we added more kinky toys and I learned about and achieved female ejaculation aka squirting/gspot orgasm. AWESOME!

Advice to both sexes.
Don't stress yourself out about it.

Men: don't feel inadequate if you can't make it happen. Not a big deal. Really!
What IS a big deal?
Make her feel beautiful and desirable. Start your foreplay, BEFORE you get to the bedroom: kisses, hugs, sweet words, doing nice things.
Enough foreplay in the bedroom. Making out, massage, communication during oral play (you smell so good, I love the way you taste, mmmmm, you're so beautiful, you make me so hard etc) don't forget her nipples.
Don't feel inadequate if she needs extra stimulation (the clit is OUTSIDE OF the vagina it's deep roots extending down and under along the labia, hard to stimulate during penetration.
Encourage her to help lend a hand/toy. It's all fun and great!

Ladies:

Don't put this expectation on yourself, or your man. It's not worth it.
Don't be too shy to touch yourself and add extra stimulation via your fingers or a toy.

Although Not a Holy grail.....

Having and orgasm with a full vagina is sooooo awesome.
But it doesn't have to be a penis...it can be a dildo, or his fingers, while you while you vibe with the wand (great for guys as they have a great view!)
For the man too, as he can feel the vagina muscles contracting.

Female orgasm via other methods can be easily just as good if not better.

Statistically, only about 15% of women can orgasm via penetration alone.

Kitties are finicky...what can I say. :rolleyes:

Get a wand!!! :)

thanks for sharing sexxy stackey!!

A guy can do more than pleasure his woman that way. He can can discover a whole lot more about the delicacies of what pleases her, what arouses her further, and where, exactly, he might focus some helmet ridge raking inside her later.

Oh yeah: finger, fingers, fingers-in-and-thumb-at-her-clit, fingers-in-and-breath-and-kisses-at-her-clit ... I think of it as an art form. Wildly appreciated! :cool:

Yes fingers are fun too. I just did a 69 with my gf the other day and I used my finger, tongue, and breath to bring her to release.

ES

It was one of those times when I knew that her climax was gonna be something else, she was that stoked before ever pole and puss met. But by this time we're grinding and lip munching in missionary and I say to her, "pillow under, or end of the bed, or ride me?" She says, "Let me ride you." A tiny twang of disappointment for me as I can't release simultaneous with her when I'm lying on my back; but I trust it didn't show and we got sorted, my feet wide apart up on the headboard, her straddling me facing me and that fabulous groan she lets loose as she sinks down onto her man's throbber again.

And she rides! Wild and free and luscious, pummeling my chest as she comes forward, gripping my thighs as she arches back, the babble of lust from her lips. I'm clutching her breast with one hand, the other dancing on and probing her lower belly as she rises to her fantabulous eruption of joy.

Sooo fucking hot for me that my creamery churns and I'm spunking up into her wild clenches, rope after rope, as my toes cramp and tingle and my outstretched arms crash and crash into the mattress and I yelp and growl and gasp.

The glow of delight on her face as her after-shocks continue and she's lubing me with the semen mingling with her honey. I lie there, grinning, thrilled to have a simultaneous with her in this position - as I only rarely have and never before at this intensity for us both together. :)

It was one of those times when I knew that her climax was gonna be something else, she was that stoked before ever pole and puss met. But by this time we're grinding and lip munching in missionary and I say to her, "pillow under, or end of the bed, or ride me?" She says, "Let me ride you." A tiny twang of disappointment for me as I can't release simultaneous with her when I'm lying on my back; but I trust it didn't show and we got sorted, my feet wide apart up on the headboard, her straddling me facing me and that fabulous groan she lets loose as she sinks down onto her man's throbber again.

And she rides! Wild and free and luscious, pummeling my chest as she comes forward, gripping my thighs as she arches back, the babble of lust from her lips. I'm clutching her breast with one hand, the other dancing on and probing her lower belly as she rises to her fantabulous eruption of joy.

Sooo fucking hot for me that my creamery churns and I'm spunking up into her wild clenches, rope after rope, as my toes cramp and tingle and my outstretched arms crash and crash into the mattress and I yelp and growl and gasp.

The glow of delight on her face as her after-shocks continue and she's lubing me with the semen mingling with her honey. I lie there, grinning, thrilled to have a simultaneous with her in this position - as I only rarely have and never before at this intensity for us both together. :)

My, oh my, you have a way with words. So graphic. I think it's funny that men remember the play by play and I just focus on the emotion/feelings. I'm glad you're having fun in the sack! I've never heard the term "creamery churns". Maybe that's a British thing. . .

Amazing words and a great description as usual. I liked these words above the best but the whole description was awesome.

My gf and I had a similar experience a while ago in which she was on top in the Cowgirl position. She was very new to this position so I had to help her on how to move and thrust for both of us. She soon found out I need "up and down" movement on my cock while she needed the "back and forth" movement across my public bone directly stimulating her clit.

She kind of developed of rhythm on top of me stimulating us both. However at one point she got lost in her own pleasure and just continued her back and forth movements. I could hear her breathing increase and the start of her high pitched grunt.

"I am getting close, do you want me to stop?" She gasped.

"No, don't stop. I want you to cum honey, cum on my dick right now!" I said.

She kept moving and even faster on top of me. Her orgasm hit, she yelled out, and I came right with her. I came just from her sexy look and feel. Her face gets very red, her nipples are very hard, and she grunts while her hips kind of move out of control.

I feel when I am in a relationship there are a lot of times when I have "emotional" orgasms. My emotional connection triggers my own physical orgasm. It is a big turn on to see my gf cum but emotionally pleasing too.

ES

... I feel when I am in a relationship there are a lot of times when I have "emotional" orgasms. My emotional connection triggers my own physical orgasm. It is a big turn on to see my gf cum but emotionally pleasing too.

ES
You've a really significant insight there. I can identify with that, though I have never thought it through that way. Thanks!
... Very 'inclusive' for the thread - exploring the deep things which spark male orgasm, alongside our pursuit of the mystery of a woman's.

Last edited:
You've a really significant insight there. I can identify with that, though I have never thought it through that way. Thanks!
... Very 'inclusive' for the thread - exploring the deep things which spark male orgasm, alongside our pursuit of the mystery of a woman's.

Thank you too....I seemed to be wired that way. I found that I orgasm from more than just physical stimulation and was thinking maybe it is true for others too.

ES

Back