A Weekend Away

jaF0

Watcher
I quit scribbling and pulled all my stuff. Basically I couldn't complete a train of thought and everything was left disjointed. I get bits of ideas, but can't make them believable.

Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter and an outside couple.

The late teens get along well. Very well. Too well. Wink Wink, nod, nod. Outside couple is a lot more friendly with Mom and Dad than is normal. All four know about the teens' follies and have even witnessed it all in person. No shyness among the six. But the outside couple if even kinkier and know of a 'place' ... an island where things take a different direction than in most countries. Talking about the four elders, a plan is hatched. The kids is getting hitched ... sort of ... pretend like, but with all the motions, notions and trimmings. The weekend away will be a full scale mock wedding and honeymoon. Gowns, tuxes, ceremony, vows, after dinner gart6er bit, dances, the whole nine yards.

The kids are encouraged to play the role to the hilt, full on passionate PDA, just like a real couple.

The 'wedding night' is the six going to a room together and doing what they've done many times before.

The next day is spent in public with the 'bride' in very, very skimpy attire and swimsuits attracting lots of attention. The 'goom' isn't told exactly what's about to happen, but is enjoying the display and attention. The two Moms ain't shabby either and are as much bare as dressed. Nobody is complaining.

The next evening and night get even wilder and all three women openly flirt and close dance, dirty dance with all takers, often flashing various bits. 'Bride' ends up in nothing ... nothing but the arms of two strangers.

Now what happens from there?

Do they all go to a room and party? Does the 'groom' get to watch everything?

Or maybe ... the 'bride' is led off by the two and the 'groom' is held back by the parents, all knowing what will be happening.

Or maybe all three women go and make the three men wait. How will the 'groom' handle knowing his sister/'wife', Mother and third woman will all be thoroughly used by these two guys?

And beyond that, what happens when they get back home from this special place of make believe?

Bride takes the two strangers in the middle of the party. this turns into a bukkake session, which the ywo older women lick clean while the two hubbies assfuck the other's wives . At the end, bride and groom assfuck too... could use a better last bit, even I see that.

Back