A thread to discuss things other than boobs

i enjoy cold weather also but not because it will cause your nipples to get firm oops sorry cant talk about those accouterments

Well technically boobs are off limits but nipples are kinda different parts?

Now back to the weather.......you ENJOY cold weather. You poor dear. How is that possible if I may ask?

love skiing and i run hot feel good in the cold maybe its faulty brain wireing or the fact that i carry a bit of insulation around with me

Last edited:
love skiing and i run hot feel good in the cold maybe its faulty brain wireing or the fact that i carry a bit of insulation around with me

I'm gonna vote for the faulty brain wiring. Move down here and we'll take care of that problem for ya. Last winter it snowed. Do you hear me? SNOWED. It lasted for like 3 1/2 seconds but I saw honest to goodness flakes for the first time in my life.

agree...and I'm in the vortex commonly called Chicago...ughhhhh

Moving to the gulf side--- Anna Maria soon.

:)

do you give good "tour " southern gal ?

M

Hey the south isn't always warm. Think Atlanta last winter. It do get cold up here at 6000ft, but the chines make lots of down jackets for wallyworld to sell. Today was kinda nice 74f. But a cold wind came up about 1:00pm.

agree...and I'm in the vortex commonly called Chicago...ughhhhh

Moving to the gulf side--- Anna Maria soon.

:)

do you give good "tour " southern gal ?

M

The best. Lived here all my life. You won't even need a reservation. ;)

Yanno.....I do a lot of things well. :devil:

Last edited:
Hey the south isn't always warm. Think Atlanta last winter. It do get cold up here at 6000ft, but the chines make lots of down jackets for wallyworld to sell. Today was kinda nice 74f. But a cold wind came up about 1:00pm.

Atlanta is North in my world. They get ice and snow and all kinds of nastiness. In fact, there isn't much about atlanta that I like.

I should be sleeping but that's not happening. Men, women, dogs I'll talk to anybody about anything. I love to laugh and am sometimes just a teeeny bit full of myself.

Lived in Houston for a couple of years when I was a teen. Weather here in Scotland has to turn shit soon.

It is good to talk about other things.

Speaking of which, how is your husband dickstroker81 doing?

Haven't seen him post today.

It is good to talk about other things.

Speaking of which, how is your husband dickstroker81 doing?

Haven't seen him post today.

Well that's about the last time I say anything nice about you. You turd. You may be sexy but now you're a turd. so there

Back