A thread to discuss things other than boobs

Just based on your personality here :rose:

My personality here is the person I wish I could be, The real me is full of thoughts and wants and desires and fears and well.....I sometimes wish I had more courage in my real life to do what I really want to do and be who I really want to be. If you met me in real life you would have little to no inclination of what is really going on inside my mind.

thanks for my daily chuckle.

So what types of things did you "bookworm"? Not too surprising that you would find stimulation on a sight that required an ability to read and assimilate information.....kind of why I'm here rather than some of the other "entertainment" sites available.

For most of my younger life I kept to a very close group of friends and let the other people get the attention and do the talking. I have been an erotic story addict for years and have been a reader of Lit for many years. A few months ago I decided to take a stroll to the other side of the fence and add my thoughts rather than reading and keeping quiet.

For most of my younger life I kept to a very close group of friends and let the other people get the attention and do the talking. I have been an erotic story addict for years and have been a reader of Lit for many years. A few months ago I decided to take a stroll to the other side of the fence and add my thoughts rather than reading and keeping quiet.
Guess that sounds familiar. Keep quiet, can't say I've always "looked" the part of a respectable businessman, but I've tried to at least keep that part of my life "put away". Chatting here is a bit of a new experience and I'm not sure what is expected, but at the end of a long day, the interaction seems interesting to say the least. Thanx.

With that, I will bid you adieu. Leaving my office for drive home. With all the snow, will probably start the fireplace and work at my desk in the living room for a couple more hours or until the cat drives me crazy trying to help. Drop me a PM if you wish to chat again Southern....

Guess that sounds familiar. Keep quiet, can't say I've always "looked" the part of a respectable businessman, but I've tried to at least keep that part of my life "put away". Chatting here is a bit of a new experience and I'm not sure what is expected, but at the end of a long day, the interaction seems interesting to say the least. Thanx.

*hugs* :) :)

I am dusting off an old thread simply out of boredom. Lately I seem to find myself awake in the middle of the night. I guess I am going to have to agree to talk about my boobs after all for company? :D

I know I fit in the category at least once a week

Once a week? Ok we need supporting evidence. Mine - I was at a restaurant a few weeks with some friends and I went to the register to pay my check. (I never let a waitress take my card and vanish) Anyway, I was standing there and noticed that the man at the register glanced a couple of times at my cleavage. I was in that spot of should I be flattered or tell him once was enough when my friend stopped by and whispered in my ear that I had food on my shirt. The poor guy was trying to think of a way to tell me where the food was at without telling me it was almost down my blouse. I felt like a boob. :D

Once a week? Ok we need supporting evidence. Mine - I was at a restaurant a few weeks with some friends and I went to the register to pay my check. (I never let a waitress take my card and vanish) Anyway, I was standing there and noticed that the man at the register glanced a couple of times at my cleavage. I was in that spot of should I be flattered or tell him once was enough when my friend stopped by and whispered in my ear that I had food on my shirt. The poor guy was trying to think of a way to tell me where the food was at without telling me it was almost down my blouse. I felt like a boob. :D

Well now, any decent bloke would clean the food up before you got embarrassed. Not much a quick lick doesn't fix.

Kiwi

I had to dust off one of my old threads.......just cause. I can talk about pretty much anything.

I had to dust off one of my old threads.......just cause. I can talk about pretty much anything.

Anything? Speaking of dusting off..Did you see the news article about the comedian that some the best 'one liner' at the Edinburgh festival ?

It's Friday!!! :) :) :) Everybody loves fridays. What can we talk about on a wonderful friday? I remember so well how much different everyone was on friday when I was still working. I often wished we could all be like that every day of the week.

Anything fun planned for this weekend, southern_gal?

IF the weather stays nice, yes. Lots of us are having a huge yard sale (like half our street) then after we get rid of all the stuff we are throwing a neighborhood party sat nite and well maybe it will run into sunday.....:D

It was cold when I went outside to walk my dog this morning. I mean like below 70 cold. It is too early in the year for that nonsense!!!!

It was cold when I went outside to walk my dog this morning. I mean like below 70 cold. It is too early in the year for that nonsense!!!!

Your definition of cold is different from ours...we might hit 70 this weekend for the first time in over a week. we expect snow soon...

i enjoy cold weather also but not because it will cause your nipples to get firm oops sorry cant talk about those accouterments

Back