A thread to discuss things other than boobs

A podiatrist?
Not exactly. Ever wonder what the nerds were really looking at when they walked down the halls with their heads down? or why we never really looked up during class? We weren't taking notes on the lecture.....;)

Not exactly. Ever wonder what the nerds were really looking at when they walked down the halls with their heads down? or why we never really looked up during class? We weren't taking notes on the lecture.....;)

Babydoll I was a teacher for 10 years and I know exactly what the boys were looking at. Especially when I bent down over their desk to help them. Wait a minute.......I have been tricked. This thread was not supposed to be about boobs. :D

Babydoll I was a teacher for 10 years and I know exactly what the boys were looking at. Especially when I bent down over their desk to help them. Wait a minute.......I have been tricked. This thread was not supposed to be about boobs. :D
That was the "boys"....the nerds knew that the 2 longest things in the world were a woman's legs....they reached all the way from earth to heaven....why deal with other distractions? :cool:

What grade did you teach?

And the really good thing about taking all those butt kickings in school.....now I'm bigger and stronger than the people that picked on me.....and still smarter.....

And the really good thing about taking all those butt kickings in school.....now I'm bigger and stronger than the people that picked on me.....and still smarter.....

I was a bit of a bookworm myself all thru college.

I was a math and science nerd. Wanted to be a rocket scientist. Taught computer classes at a community college when I was younger. Actually really liked it when I saw a glimmer of understanding in my students.

I was a math and science nerd. Wanted to be a rocket scientist. Taught computer classes at a community college when I was younger. Actually really liked it when I saw a glimmer of understanding in my students.

When the lights finally go on it made my day. I sort of miss it but do not regret my decision to stop teaching. Then again my classes were electives and not general studies. I know first hand how difficult it can be to teach the ones that really have little interest in being there in the first place.

When the lights finally go on it made my day. I sort of miss it but do not regret my decision to stop teaching. Then again my classes were electives and not general studies. I know first hand how difficult it can be to teach the ones that really have little interest in being there in the first place.
Biggest reason I quit teaching. A fair number of my students were there to keep from getting kicked out of mommy and daddy's house. It was the 1 or 2 students that really WANTED to learn that kept me there for the 3 years I did it. Then I caved to social convention and went out to make money in the real world.....and no more looking at females students legs.....

Now my biggest customer is a company run by a female CEO and a female CFO.....guess I'm still checking out the legs.....:D

We thank you for checking out our legs. We are thanking you quietly mind you........:D
thanks for my daily chuckle.

So what types of things did you "bookworm"? Not too surprising that you would find stimulation on a sight that required an ability to read and assimilate information.....kind of why I'm here rather than some of the other "entertainment" sites available.

Back