A short Vacation !

MrsIndianPeach

IndianLaSs
Iam wearing a well worn cotton nightie. The dim light shines through my gown and you notice all of my curves. The curves of my hips, my well rounded ass and my melons which are unencumbered by a bra. As you looks closer you can see the outline is pronounced through the flimsy fabric. You wonder why i forgot to close the door !

Attachments

• IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 108
As I pass your room, I notice the door is opened wide. I see you standing there, looking off to the side, your flesh silhouetted in the backlight dimly passing through your worn cotton nightgown, and I wonder. Yes, I wonder. Why, I ask myself, is your door open. Is it mere forgetfulness? An unconscious expression of repressed exhibitionism? An invitation to any passerby? An effort to better ventilate your room? An exercise in Feng Shui, leaving a passage for evil to exit your vacation abode? Perhaps it's a mechanical problem with the door's hardware? The possibilities are numerous, to say the least.

My curiosity drives me to action, though, and I boldly enter your room, uninvited and unannounced.

"Excuse me, ma'am," I say, "but why is your door open?"

Back