A pleasant surprise

you can solve that little problem by not wearing any. GO COMMANDO!!!
Thongs are nice, but they do get moist occasionally.
As for commando, well, as it is now, me going commando allows for the rise of certain issues that can ruin the flow of my skirt. Ahem...

Dammit if Past-Me hasn't done it again! Nearly 4000 words of the set-up for a longer sword & sorcery story about my characters from The Rivals, plus notes on how to continue, and an extended sex scene involving an evil sorcerer and tentacles.

I had the opposite. I went back to a story I started writing a long time ago (in Lit years) and realized just why I had stopped writing it before.

Emily
But don't delete it. You may find some way to rework it, or re-use part of it. Not that I guarantee that.

It doesn't ring any bells. And I'm glad not to hear any funeral bells in the immediate future.
As firefighters say, "This could be the day." Your last one, in other words. Ultimately it's God or the Universe or some random event that has the final call.

That's what happened to Justin Townes Earle (Steve Earle's son) here. Thirteen times in rehab didn't work by the age of 38. He definitely had some talent, however.

Back