A pleasant surprise

StillStunned

Writing...
Today I finished two large jobs. The wife's out with friends. It's just me, the cat and a bottle of wine.

So I decided to do some writing. I have a bunch of stores that aren't much more than a handful of lines, but then I found a third instalment in my "Flesh for Fantasy" series. Not only have I already written the entire set-up and the start of the steamy bit, but it's also good.

Don't you just love it when past-you has actually made an effort and made things easier for present-you?

Today I finished two large jobs. The wife's out with friends. It's just me, the cat and a bottle of wine.

So I decided to do some writing. I have a bunch of stores that aren't much more than a handful of lines, but then I found a third instalment in my "Flesh for Fantasy" series. Not only have I already written the entire set-up and the start of the steamy bit, but it's also good.

Don't you just love it when past-you has actually made an effort and made things easier for present-you?
I had the opposite. I went back to a story I started writing a long time ago (in Lit years) and realized just why I had stopped writing it before.

Emily

Way to go, past-StillStunned!
Past-StillStunned is probably just Stunned.
I had the opposite. I went back to a story I started writing a long time ago (in Lit years) and realized just why I had stopped writing it before.

Emily
That happens more often than this does, to be honest. That's why I had to post about it.

Speaking of,

For fans of either your Flesh For Fantasy stories, or my Jenna series, or just E/V stories in general, Jenna Part 28 drops tomorrow and features a crossover of sorts with Flesh For Another Fantasy.
I've been looking forward to this one!

Not only have I already written the entire set-up and the start of the steamy bit, but it's also good.
I have dozens of half or less finished stories on my computer. Both for here and mainstream stories. Every so often, I look back over them and wonder why the hell I ever put some particular one down. Revived one a few months ago, got an H in LW with it.

Future-me has unrealistic expectations. By now he should know not to count on me.
Future-me has his ashes dropped into the Atlantic Ocean. Well, the Hudson River is okay but please, not the Harlem! Maybe somebody will still read my stuff on Lit.

Lord, I'm goin' uptown to the Harlem River to drown.
Dirty water gonna cover me over
And I'm not gonna make a sound

Future-me has his ashes dropped into the Atlantic Ocean. Well, the Hudson River is okay but please, not the Harlem! Maybe somebody will still read my stuff on Lit.

Lord, I'm goin' uptown to the Harlem River to drown.
Dirty water gonna cover me over
And I'm not gonna make a sound
Well, that certainly changed the mood in this thread. So to lighten it a bit...

Speaking of,

For fans of either your Flesh For Fantasy stories, or my Jenna series, or just E/V stories in general, Jenna Part 28 drops tomorrow and features a crossover of sorts with Flesh For Another Fantasy.
Read the story, people! Hot and sexy and sweet, just like all our favourite characters.

Back