A pirates life ~ Closed ~

katalynn

Playing with demons
The world has changed over the years, in a direction that no one had suspected. It is now the year 2589 and the government had lost it's control over people. States were nothing but cities and towns that had their own separate rulings. Some even accepted slavery back into their lives, finding it to be a way of making great money. Slave hunters were more known as pirates, they went and raided the little towns, 'fishing' for a pretty little thing to take back to the more populated cities. The cities were for the rich mostly, where the poor lived outside in the little run down towns. People that ruled over the cities didn't want the poor filth living in the streets and have issues of stealing and begging. Found it was easier to just toss them outside and let them fend for themselves.

Kyllah was one of the poor. She was one of the few that was born differently, looking like something that came from a fairy tale. It was not uncommon for a selective gene to cause a few extra traits. It was an experiment the government tried a few years back, they even brought back magic, hoping it would end the ever lasting war. That plan backfired and is what ended the old government. The ones that ruled the cities were called Emperors just because they liked that title and it seemed fitting.

Kyllah lived outside in one of the towns far from any of the cities and she was out fetching water when a ship of pirates came trashing her town. Killed the weak men, took the strong good for hard labor, they had ways of taking down the men that fought back. Started to chase and caught the children for selling..they are useful for meaningless house chores until old enough for other uses.. Captured and raped what women they could.

Also of course, grabbing what items they could that would fetch a high price.

Kyllah found herself hiding behind some trees and bushes, but what gave her away was the splashing of water when her bucket fell over. Just as soon as she tried to sneak off, a hand grabbed her raven black hair and yanked her hard.

"Looky here boys... One trying to be smart."

He was about to do his business with her, groping and trying to tear at her dress threw her fighting hands.

"Stop fighting you little bitch!!"

The Captain stopped him just as she bit into the offending arm and he raised his hand to back hand her but the Captain grabbed his arm before it hit. Looking down at the female and taking a real good look at her. Kyllah's Hair wasn't like any others in the little village, nor was her pale, almost ivory white skin. Took hold of her chin causing her look up, she was flawless from what he could see in her face and what skin did show anyway.

"Shes' for the Emperor... her eyes are so exotic.. He likes the exotic females. Bind her to my cabin."

He couldn't get the image of her crystal like eyes from his thoughts.

"And DO NOT touch her anymore than needed ... or I will send you in with the other slaves and sell you."

Gave her this piercing look with a grin she wanted to so desperately smack off his face. And was soon taken away, left chained in his cabin to wait his return.

Piracy had been a line of work, though illegal, that would never die. Most famous pirates come and go, but there was one that never seemed to die. His immortal status was a closely guarded secret aboard the Flying Duchess. The crew always changed, but they always flew under the command of one Dread Pirate Robinson. To the rest of the world, his origins and life story were shrouded in secrecy, a well protected secret by the crew. The current captain, Jarred Kogen, was actually the tenth generation in a long line of captains aboard the airship. The succession of captain was always done through the grooming of a captured youth, though not a slave. They had been both male and female captains through the years.

Jared had been captain for only five years now, recently turning 22, and his crew loved him, also feared him as well. With the reputation of the linage behind the pirate name, he had a very successful run of slave-capturing recently. And securing this unique female made his day. He knew that the Emperor of Linivngston was looking for something truly unique, and he should turn this one over to him. There was something about her that was making him think otherwise, but he pushed the thought aside for the time being.

Once he received word that Kyllah was secured in his cabin, he made his way there. Making sure he had his mask in place, he pushed the door open, locking it behind him. He crossed the room towards the girl, stopping in front of her. He grabbed her chin in one hand, pulling her try to pull away. His grip tighten on her chin, pulling her back towards him. He turned her head from side to side as he examined her silently for a few moments before pulling away.

"I am the Dread Pirate Robinson. What is your name, girl?"

Last edited:
Kyllah was struggling at the chain that bound her hands, trying everything to get out of them. Her hand almost slipped free from one of the cuffs when came in, it didn't stop her from struggling though, especially when he started to examine her face. Kyllah wanted to kick him away from her, but her position wouldn't have given her a good kick.

She didn't answer him right away, just glared at him while she kept working on getting her hand free. Kyllah didn't know what she was going to do once she did get her hands free, in reality, she wouldn't make it far, figured she would try anyway. Anything is better than being sold off.

Her hand she had been working on finally slipped from the cuff and she began to work on the other one.

"Why do you want to know, you will just sell me off anyway."

Finally growled out an answer to his question.

Jarred just smiled as he watched her free one hand, even though he was right there. He had to admit she was a bold one. As she began to work on her other cuff, he reached out and grabbed her free wrist, pulling away from the cuff and holding it above her head. He moved closer to her, his face only inches from hers.

He was quiet for a few moments as he studied her eyes, before speaking.

"Yes, I do sell slaves. Most of them actually. And I do make a wonderful living from it."

He pulled back from her as he put the other cuff back on her free wrist, tightening the cuff a little tighter. He tightened the other cuff as well, turning around before walking to his desk and sitting down. He leaned back in his chair as he smiled to her.

"However I don't sell all the slaves I pick up. In fact, I have a few on board which help out with the duties of the ship. I do get special orders to fill, but the Emperors know I have the freedom to chose which ones to fill. They just have to deal when I don't fill their orders."

There was both fear and fire in her eyes when he moved closer, she could feel the heat of his breath along her ear when she turned her face away. Kyllah tried to struggle against him, making him work a little when he cuffed her again. It almost felt like he was laughing at her weak attempts.

Once realizing that the cuffs were tighter this time after struggling again, she just sat back and watched him. Listened to his words, though, it still didn't really answer question.

"I'm glad you can pick and choose, but I know how this works and I know ones like me fetch a high price. Why would you want to lose out on a nice chunk of cash by keeping me? I'm worth more than all the ones you have collected in my town, so why keep me?"

Kyllah began to struggle a little against the cuffs again, knew she couldn't get out of them this time, but she had to try. Even used her legs to try to pull the chain off it's ring, only to fail. He heard her growl a little in frustration, she could use what little magic she knew, though she was still learning it and well, it has a way of backfiring against her.

Gave a heavy sigh and curled up in the corner she was in, slightly defeated for the moment.

"Kyllah..."

He just sat quietly as he watched her struggle with the chains, not yet answering his questions. He knew that she could fetch him a very good price on the black market, but money wasn't his concern at the moment. After all, with the family reputation, ship, and all the treasure they had hidden around the world, they were plenty rich in their own right. The Dread Pirate Robinson name would have been dropped long ago if they were only in this for the money.

He gave a smile when she finally did decide to give her name.

"Kyllah. A very beautiful and fitting name for a magnificent creature. As to your question on why I could just sell your for money alone, that's not how this ship operates. No, my ship is not just a bunch of random pirates who have joined up for a few years, only to disband down the road. Wealth is not what we are after. We are together for the adventure."

He stood up from the chair and moved over to her. He reached down and lifted her head up so he could look at her.

"So the reason I don't sell you could be because I see another adventure in you."

Confusion set in as she listen to him speak, looking back in his eyes searching for certain intentions.

"Adventure? How is doing what you and other pirates do an adventure? Keeping me in chains doesn't feel very adventurous to me right now. Taking people I know to sell them off isn't very adventurous to me either."

He could see the fire returning quickly as she pulled her face away, not wanting to look at him anymore.

"Just what kind of adventure do you see me having? Other than trying to escape at any chance given?"

Kyllah gave another purposely weak jerk at the chains, not expecting anything to happen. Kept her face looking the other way as much as possible.

He chuckled for a moment as she pulled away, letting her do so. He straightened back up as he walked over to the only window in his cabin, looking out at the clouds as they passed by.

"All very good questions to ask. Life itself is an adventure and what we make of it. True, capturing and selling of people may not seem like an adventure to you, but it is to me. It's how I've chosen to live my life. We live in a world of eat or be eaten Kyllah. Survival is the adventure of life."

He turned to face her, leaning against the wall beside the window.

"Well, the adventure you have is up to. I'm sure right now your only thought is to escape, which would be your adventure if you chose to embark on it. However, you would be running far and wide in this world, forever trying to elude pirates like me, or worse, the Emperor slave capture teams. They are far worse than any pirate. Most slaves end up dead before they even get to the Emperors' hands."

He moved to his bed and sat down on the end of it, leaning back on his elbows.

"I could tell you were special upon first laying my eyes upon you. Yes, I could come up with alternatives on what to do with you, much less...deadly."

Every one of his words rang the truth in more ways than one, she knew she wouldn't get far if she did manage to some how escape.

"Who's to say I haven't been running my whole life to begin with? I've made it this far with this being the first time getting caught. I live a gypsy's life I guess you can say, never stay in one place for long."

Kyllah finally relaxed a little, went back to watching him, thinking about what he had said. Suddenly she had to laugh at his words as she thought about them.

"So..."

still laughing at her situation.

"Instead of selling me off to entertain some Emperor, my alternative would be to remain here and entertain you and your crew?"

Kyllah knew she had stayed in that part of town for too long, sad thing was, she liked it there. Was the first place that really took her in and made her feel at home. Leaned her head back against the wall, still smirking every time she thought of her current situation. Wondering why he hasn't seriously tried anything yet, he was in a sense, being nice considering how things go in situations like this.

"Lets see here.... alternatives... some how escape from a moving ship... survive the escape alone, run and have you potentially chase me down again.
Or have someone else chase me down cause now people know about me.
Or just Remain here to entertain you and your crew till you grow tired of me."

a little smirk came again as she sat there thinking out loud

"Yep, sounds like an adventure already."

Kyllah just shook her head and closed her eyes.

"Decisions, decisions...."

Last edited:
He chuckled softly as he listened to her mull over her options. She had a reasonable grasp of everything so far. However she didn't think of all the options he had for her. He was quiet for several moments, just watching her.

He was quite sure very few men would be willing to share her if they had her, and he had to admit he was one of those men. He stood up from the bed, walking to the door. Jarred decided to give her a little bit of time alone, leaving her by herself. Besides, he need to make sure the latest batch of slaves were being mishandled by a couple of his men who he knew liked to get out of hand.

It was nearly sundown by the time he returned, locking the door behind him. It took him a few moments to adjust to the dying light in the cabin, smiling at seeing her still chained in the corner. He moved to his desk and lit a few candles to brighten up the room.

"You did miss one of your options earlier. You had said you would be here to be used by my men and I, but you forgot the option of being only used by me."

He sat down in his chair, leaning back as he stretched his legs. He continued talking as he removed his boots, placing them to the side.

"It would mean no one except me would be allowed to touch you. However, you would be required to find someway of making yourself useful aboard the ship, cleaning, hunting, or anything else to contribute to the ship. It won't be a free ride, plus you won't be in fear of your life or where your next meal will be coming from."

Kyllah felt his eyes on her but she didn't want to look at him anymore right now, the sound of the door made her finally open them. Realized he had left her alone, probably to get a few men to break her in. Yet, he didn't come back right away and it kind of freaked her out a bit, wondering what he had planned for her.

She did try to get the chains free again during the time she was alone. What made her finally stop was the simple fact she was hurting her wrists, felt the bruising start up and getting tired of pulling on the chains. Feeling exhausted at this point of fighting the chains, lack of food since this morning, the scattered emotions that was tearing through her. Kyllah almost fell asleep till once again the door caught her attention.

She was a bit surprised to find he was alone, it also relieved her some too, not wanting her first time to be in that fashion. However, the night is still young and he can still just toss her to his men at any whim. Even his words kind of surprised her, almost one of those 'too good to be true' feeling. She also didn't know the first thing about pleasing a man, figured she'd just be tossed to the goons, end of story.

"I can hunt...."

Kyllah's voice was quiet and a bit hoarse from being thirsty. Before asking him her question she looked away, trying to hide her face.

"What will you do to me if I'm not good enough to please you?"

the question was just as quiet and meek as her first response. During this whole time she could feel the life draining from her hands from being held above her head for so long. Kyllah didn't complain though, the pain was her own doing, she also clearly and on purpose left out the part where she's never been with another person before. It was obvious though that she was considering this option more and more, having no where else to really go.

He gave a smile hearing she could hunt.

"My ship could always use another hunter."

He tilted his head a little at her question on not being able to please him. It didn't surprise him that she might be a virgin, as a few of the females he tended to capture turned out to be virgins. Depending on the buyer, some preferred virgins for breaking in, while others didn't care.

He didn't answer her yet as he realized that no one had brought her any food or water. He also wondered why she hadn't asked for any. He turned to the desk, pouring a glass of water from the large glass pitcher and picking up an apple. He stood up from his seat and walked over to her, setting down the glass and apple for her.

He undid the chains around her wrist, but left her ankles locked up. He sat down on the bed as he finally decided to answer her.

"If you're thinking I would throw you away just because of that, you can push that thought aside. You aren't the first virgin to come aboard this this, ship will you be the last. Sexual experience is just some that you will pick up with time and work. Well, that work can be pleasure as well."

"Anyway, even if you are lacking, getting help with such areas would be no problem. There are plenty of female crew aboard, any of whom I am sure would be willing to help out..given the right goading."

He chuckled softly for a moment.

Kyllah didn't know what to think with what he was saying. The sharp pain her hands at the sudden blood flow stunned her a couple of moments, feeling the true pain she caused herself. It almost brought tears, instead she fought them back, not wanting to look too weak in front of him.

Hesitated before taking the apple, for as hungry as she was, the trust really wasn't there. Kyllah eventually started to eat the apple.

"Thank you....."

Glanced at him while he walked back towards the bed. Kyllah was silent for a while, savoring the apple.

"That's just what I was thinking actually.. Do men not like experienced girls? I've heard they like them really experienced. If they are not good enough, then they get tossed to whatever goons are around till they are good enough. So yes, the thought of you doing that, did cross my mind."

Looked down and away after saying that, felt her own cheeks flush a little after realizing how much she told him. Kyllah tried to get her nerves back as much as possible, trying really hard to not look so vulnerable.

"Why do you wear that mask? Do you plan on wearing when you are using me? I would like to at least see your face...."

hesitated a for a second

"See your face if I am to be yours"

Kyllah had a hard time getting those last few words out, not liking the idea of being own. Even if it means having food and a bed, being owned means she'll be limited and stuck on a ship.

"And how you do keep your men from touching me? We all know they will try."

He chuckled softly for a moment at her thoughts on how the slaves got experience.

"No, that's not the way things are done on pirate ships, at least on mine. My men do get drunk and get rough with the ship slaves, but that's rare. I run a tight ship and would sell one of the crew off as a slave, even the family crew, if they do anything to endanger the slaves."

He shook his head for a moment.

"Females don't get "thrown to the goons', as you put. There are people who teach such things to slaves so they can please a man or woman. I won't be picky on how little or great your knowledge is in pleasing. And I wasn't planning on throwing you to my men anytime soon."

When she asked about his mask, he touched with one hand for a moment.

"Why I wear it is a secret. Maybe I will tell you later, when the time is right."

He was quiet for a moment as he thought of her request to show more of his face. He smiled a little before pulling his mask off, laying it in his lap for a moment.

"Better?"

After examining and studying his face for a few moments, Kyllah saw that he was a pretty sincere about the things he was saying. She also had to admit to herself that he wasn't to bad to look at either, better looking than she had expected. However, she didn't speak anymore, there wasn't much more to say at this point.

Kyllah lifted her knees up to her chest, the skirt naturally shifted and revealed what looked blue silk panties before she fixed the skirt, placing the top part between her legs to hide it again. Rested her head on her knees, absorbing everything he had said and her new role in life. A new life with no real way out, no matter what direction she went, she knew deep down that this one will hunt her down. Something in his eyes and the way he looked at her told her as much.

"I'm not ready to be a slave.... I'm not slave material."

Kyllah never lifted her head, she was trying to find a new game plan but, every idea had a hole in it. The worse part about her new situation was.... him being nice... not even giving her a reason to fight or be defensive, it was confusing Kyllah to no end, she was expecting a lot different and was ready to fight. This niceness was really throwing her off.

He sat looking at her, watching her movements for a few moments longer. He picked up the mask, tying it back on.

"Most aren't ready for the role they were placed in, at least at first. It just takes time to get into the role. Just another adventure in life. Oh yeah."

He moved from the bed to rummaging through the drawers of a large dresser for several moments. He soon pulled out a leather strap with a small crystal jewel hanging from it. The jewel was shaped like a human skull with rubes for eyes. The leather itself was decorated with an array of sailing ships along it's length.

"Here's how the rest of the crew will know to not lay their hands on you."

He laid the leather strip out in front of her, holes and a buckle for tightening it to the proper length. He poured her another glass of water as well.

Kyllah watched as he rummaged around looking for something and all she could do was stare at it when he laid it down. She couldn't help but notice how pretty it actually was, made it tempting to accept it and put it on, however, she knew what it was. It would confirm that she belongs to him now. She was still chained at this point so saw no need to accept it right away, so far no one but this captain has entered here.

"What happens if I never really 'get into' this new role?"

Looked down at the collar again, back towards him wondering why he put his mask back on. Kyllah really wanted to know what had happened to the girl that wore the collar before, although, judging by how well he has kept it, it most likely a story for another time.

Eventually after what felt like forever, Kyllah sighed and took the collar, examining it's beauty for another moment or two. She held it out in a presenting manner towards her Captain,

"Can you help put this one for me? Please...."

After a moment of hesitation Kyllah very quietly said

"Master..."

The word made her shiver, just thinking about it was killing her, let alone actually saying it. For now though, she was in no position to fight, really in no position at all for escaping. Kyllah figures she would just accept things as they are till she does get a chance.

He was quiet while she looked at the collar before she looked him with her question. He thought about the answer for a moment before answering.

"When or if that time comes, we shall figure that out together."

He wasn't quite sure what he was going to do with her if she rejected the offer, most likely put her in a cell separate from the others till they arrived at the next city. It would have been a shame to lose her. However he smiled when offered up the collar for him.

"Of course, Kyllah."

He took the collar from her hands, looking at it for a moment. Once he figured out the best way to put it on her, he reached out towards her. He tilted her head up a bit before wrapping the collar around her neck. He adjusted it so it was comfortable around her neck, the skull resting in the nook of her sternum.

He stood up for a moment, going to the desk. He rummaged in the drawers for a few moments before pulling out a three foot black leather leash. Moving back to her, he hooked the leash to her collar before unchaining her feet.

"Time to show you around your new home."

Kyllah's mind and heart was racing at the thought of what she had agreed to. Fought the urge to pull away from the collar and leash, not liking what it all meant. Now he wants to go parade her around in front of his crew only intensified what she was feeling. The idea of being walked around on a leash was humiliating.

She remained seated for a little longer, breathing deeply and kept touching her new collar, shaking her head in disbelief. There was nothing to really fight considering she agreed to this, however, the realization of it was sinking in and hitting hard.

Taking a few deep breathes, trying so hard to not break and to gain some of her nerves back, despite the nervous shaking her hands had. Kyllah finally stood up and after a moment finally lifted her face up, looking at him and tried her best to look somewhat proud instead of a defeated little girl. Although her eyes gave her away.

"Promise they won't touch me?"

Kyllah didn't know what awaited her outside that door, promises were made and so far she was keeping up her promise to him by wearing this collar that allowed him to claim her. So far he has been sincere in words and actions, in the end, he was a pirate and she has grown to not trust them very easily. Her hands kept reaching up to feel the collar around her neck and the leash attached to it with so much disbelief.

"Of course they won't"

He smiled to her before opening the door, leading her out into the hallway. The ship is very large, and it takes a couple of hours to show her everything she need to see. The crew is a mixture of slaves and pirates, as well as the hold where the captured slaves to sell are kept. Those most of the crew whistle at her, they do keep their hands off of her as he introduces her to them.

The final place he shows her is the helm, where his first mate is piloting the ship for the time being. The female elf smiles wicked for a moment as she greets them.

"Well, well, the rumors are true. You did snag the slave from the Delmore emperor."

Jarred chuckled for a moment as he reached up, his free hand gently sliding along the back of Kyllah's neck.

"Kyllah, this is my first mate, Eldrae Moonwood. This one is a virgin, and was worried about inexperience. Maybe you could help her a bit sometime."

The first mate smiled and licked her lips for a moment.

"I might be able to captain."

Kyllah kept silent for most the time, a few things intrigued her enough to ask a question or two. Mostly, kept silent with her head a bit lowered, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Part of her was getting a bit aroused by the attention and at realizing just how men felt when they saw her. If course she would never admit this, not really liking the idea that this humiliation was making her react in strange ways.

When they came up to the first mate, a really pretty elf, Kyllah shied away at being put on the spot like that. Felt his hand caress her neck, only to force herself to not physically show the effect it had on her.

"It's nice to meet you..."

Kyllah really didn't like the idea of being 'helped' with those kinds of things and the hungry look this elf had didn't make the feeling any better. Quickly looked away, avoiding eye contact and trying to hide the sudden redness of her face.

Smiling at seeing how well his new slave was getting along so far, he gave a nod to his first mate.

"Keep up the good work."

Eldercare smiled for a moment before turning back to the wheel.

"Thank you Captain."

Feeling a bit hungry and thinking Kyllah might feet the same, he took her down to the mess hall. A few of the crew were there, scattered around the multiple tables in the large room. Most of the conversation stopped at their appearance, but soon resumed at a nod from Jarred. He unclipped the leash from her collar, giving her more freedom to roam.

"Feel free to order what you like, no need to be shy."

He gave her a smile before going to the counter seep rating the dining area from the kitchen. A grizzled looking older human man was barking orders to a group of men and boys, some of them slaves. The old man stopped when Jarred approached.

"Give me some steak and shrimp Klaus, and whatever she wants."

Klaus grinned for a moment, showing some missing teeth.

"Sure Captain."

Mixed emotions were flooding every part of Kyllah, overwhelming her thoughts right now. The smell of food did make her tummy growl in anger, realizing just how long it has been since she really ate last. When Jarred took off the leash, the sudden feeling of freedom crept up and all she wanted to do was bolt. More so than before. Naturally, there was no where to bolt to. The ship had been moving for hours now, Kyllah has no idea where they are. Or where they are going for that matter.

"Stew and mead please..."

Scanned the room quickly while waiting for her food and found a good spot. Kallah thanked the cook, never looking up to meet his eyes, she could feel them on her as it was. She instantly went to the dark corner she had spotted and tried to hide as much as possible in it. At this point she didn't want to be seen anymore, it was all far to overwhelming having so many eyes on her, undressing her in their thoughts. Right now hiding in a dark corner was her only escape while she ate. Being so exposed like this was not in her nature, she was the hunter, the one not to be seen... never meant to be prey like this. The more she thought about it, the angrier she got with herself, allowing herself to get too comfortable, allowing herself to get caught off guard.

"I'm not meant to be here....." mumbled to herself, already missing the land and the woods that was practically her back yard. Kyllah was so far out of her element that she couldn't focus on much.

Jared watching Kyllah as he waited on his food to get done, since hers was finished before his. He could tell she was uncomfortable already, but he wasn't sure what he could do for her yet. He could tell from her movements she was like a caged animal, needing to roam free. They still had a few days to reach Delmore, but he was sure they could stop along the way somewhere.

Picking up his food and mead, he gave a nod of thanks to the chef before following after her. He sat down across from her, watching her eat for a few moments. He soon started in on his own meal, sipping between bites.

"I can tell you are a little uncomfortable here. I can arrange for a little side trip to go hunt, since that is what you said you could contribute. After all, being miserable isn't the best way to live."

He reached over with a free hand to stroke his fingers down her cheeks gently and then touched her eartips lightly.

Allowed herself to respond to his touch, lifting her face a little and closing her eyes. Kallah had to admit, his touch did have a way of calming her nerves some.

"I wouldn't say I am completely miserable. I'm just overwhelmed by all these sudden changes."

Opened her eyes to meet his gaze, seeking if what he said was some sort of trick. Unable to believe he would allow her to roam free this soon.

"I have never been on the sea like this. I come from the north and spent my life traveling through the forests. It is all I know."

Looked back down to the food, picking at what was left of the bowl.

"I am also not used to being so...... exposed like this. Not used to having so many eyes on me."

Kallah shook her head, unsure of why she was telling him all these things, things that most likely didn't interest him. Kept her gaze lowered while finishing off the mead.

"You would really allow me to go hunting? Just to make me happy?"

Clear confusion and doubt in her voice, the feeling of a trick was just to high up there, adding to the already mix of emotions. Kept looking at the empty cup, kind of toying with it a little to keep her thoughts somewhat distracted. It took a few minutes, but the mead was slowly kicking in and her nerves were slowly calming down.

"May I have some more mead? Please..."

Back