A picture a day....

Me? Wow! I'd like to start by thanking the Academy...OOps wrong speech. I'd like to thank our generous hostess for her generosity. And state for the record that she does in fact have a very pretty kitty.

What this man said! Haha :p

Talented

You really are a class act.

Tantalisingly titilating I reckon.

Top notch thread!

Keep up the good work.

I'm jealous for the pic I missed!

Love your photos Alyssa - will you marry me? (at least for the night?)

Although they're all hot - the one you posted in place of the face shot is incredible - teasing and revealing at the same time. Wouldn't I love to be your commanding officer.

Love your photos Alyssa - will you marry me? (at least for the night?)

Although they're all hot - the one you posted in place of the face shot is incredible - teasing and revealing at the same time. Wouldn't I love to be your commanding officer.

You wouldn't, because that would e very illegal. We can't date or sleep with or commanding officers.

You wouldn't, because that would e very illegal. We can't date or sleep with or commanding officers.

Though, you're military and probably know that. Either that or I was told a lie to keep from having fun!

I am late to the party, but its better late then never right? You look amazing! Thanks for posting and serving our country!

Absolutely amazing, really enjoying this, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful body with us!

Though, you're military and probably know that. Either that or I was told a lie to keep from having fun!

That would be the last reason I would lie to you, to keep you from having fun!!!!! Did you have fun today?????? ;)

You're one of our troops...

... whom I would love to support up close and personal!!

Alyssa - Welcome to lit and love the pics! Your body is fantastic, and from the errands pic, you have a fantastic taste in style...I too love the boots.

Hope you're having a fantastic day...and can't wait for today's pic.

Here you I guys!! Just a little tease for y'all!

Last edited:
Back