A picture a day....

Nice thread

I will NEVER look at a woman in uniform the same after seeing you. I'll always wonder what she has under there!! Great pics of a fabulous body. And yes, you did a good job shaving. Looks smooth and tasty.

Happy thanks giving!!!!

Good morning Alyssa!!!! And a Happy Thanksgining to you too!!! It's always a pleasure to see you up when I come around. So it's an hour earlier here and about to hit the woods have a great day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Alyssa! I missed yesterday but damn what some SEXXXY pics! There isn't an inch of your body that isn't gorgeous!

Sorry for the lack of pics guys! With my family! It's add to sneak away and get one, but I hope the lasts ones I posted make up for it

Its ok

It is ok. We understand. And Happy Thanksgiving to you!! We are thankful for you and all your post

Sorry for the lack of pics guys! With my family! It's add to sneak away and get one, but I hope the lasts ones I posted make up for it

No need to apologize Alyssa! Your pics should definitely hold us up, I mean over til you can post some new ones;)

Happy Thanksgiving Alyssa thank you for the pics very pretty pussy i know what id rather eat tjen turkey today !!!!!!!!

Happy thanksgiving beautiful lady.... cant wait for you to be alone again :p...hope you have alot of fun today xoxox

Did I do a good job shaving? Hehe

First of alyssa...........GREAT job on the landing strip......I love it.......

....what a thrill it would be to get with you, take your panties down and see sucha sweet, sexy little strip of pubic hair.......:heart::heart:

And it would appear that you have done a great job shaving......your flesh looks so soft and smooth.......but I had better give it the tongue test just to make sure, licking you in every crease, crack and crevace just to make sure that you haven't missed a spot......:D

And I must say my dear.......you have such a sweet and delicate little pussy peaking out there from between your legs..........so, so desirable.......thanks for sharing!!!:kiss:

Now how about giving us another peek at that cute little butt you've got......!!:p

Go have fun with your family. They deserve you at leafy one day a year. ;)

Back