A novella ~ "Privateer's Desire: Stealing Romance"

*makes room for Michael between BFG and I and accepts the margarita*

Oh this is amazing. I can't wait to hear more.

Is the proper drink for this event wine, beer, or a margarita?

I'm leaning towards a nice glass of wine. :)

Inspirinious? I am very glad you made you way over here. I have always found your AVs most excellent. Unique. I hope you enjoy the show.

The lady, Cascadia, recommends a Willamette Syrah. She is indisposed at the moment and regrets not making the recommendation herself. Please accept her well wishes.

I'm thinking something period-correct like a glass of port wine would be appropriate. She seems fixated on his large hands too. Foretelling something? :rolleyes: :D

I'm thinking something period-correct like a glass of port wine would be appropriate. She seems fixated on his large hands too. Foretelling something? :rolleyes: :D

Thanks for dropping in, AF. Port wine or rum maybe? Probably no shortage of either?:)

Good to see you again, Inspirinious. What did you settle on? :)

*makes room for Michael between BFG and I and accepts the margarita*

Oh this is amazing. I can't wait to hear more.

Thank you for coming by KL, :) ...tbh, we can't wait to tell more too!

Firstly, thank you for inviting me to the party :)

The story is moving along swimmingly and enticingly. I'm looking forward to reading more.

For some reason I was under the impression that it was completed. *shrugs*

~After subscribing, squeezes myself comfortably onto the sofa and grabs a handful of popcorn~

Kc! Thank you for coming by and subscribing! More to come! Beverage?

Last edited:
We stroll idly through the garden. I am entranced by you. I gaze into your soft sparkling eyes, dipping and lifting fragrant blossoms to share their rich scent with you. As we approach a lonely stone bench, you take a seat, and I kneel before you on one knee, your soft hand in mine. The moon rises as I look into your hazel eyes, periodically kissing your palm...a tear rolls out of my eye with the intensity of my emotion,

"Darling? Love me? Tonight! My heart’s anguish cannot bear the thought of being without you. I must have you!"

My head dips in passion as I place a soulful kiss on your palm.

Last edited:
In this brief time together, your charm and charisma has captivated my heart. While my heart beats wildly as you kiss my palm ~ the sensuality of the gesture heats me to my core.

All logic is flung aside...as I clasp your hand to my breast and nod fervently.

“Oh my darling! I too cannot bear the thought of a moment without you!” I confess ardently,

“I do love you. With all my heart!”

Last edited:
Free popcorn and a sexy story?
I'm in!! :D

CNC! Thank you kindly for dropping by. There's is plenty of popcorn and the story's just getting started. And as l luck would have it, the sofa seats 12, so plenty of space. Stay tuned, there's more coming. :)

9OWQ8BY.gif

Rising from my knee and then sitting beside you, my hand travels up your shoulder to feel your glorious dark tresses, running my fingers through their silkiness, I place my lips against yours. My eyes close. As our lips press in electric softness, I draw your other hand to my breast, to feel the beating of my bursting heart.

My passion grows as our lips melt against each other. Your scent overpowers me. I drop your hand in the intensity of our embrace. I place a hand on either side of your lovely face. Your hand falls into my lap landing softly against my aroused manhood before you pull it away towards the bench.

My arousal is inflamed. Yet I must have a care. I cannot ruin this shining moment. And yet, before this night is done, I must have you. You are all I ever wished for. For the first time, I know in my soul, my life is complete.

Last edited:
I breathe in your masculine scent as your lips begin to softly plunder mine. I melt into your arms, my heart beating just as fast as I can feel yours pounding beneath my fingertips. The feel of your hand twining into my long hair makes me feel simultaneously safe and possessed. As we breathe together, our tongues dancing under the moonlight I know in my heart that somehow my Prince Charming has found me.

I feel the luckiest girl in the world.

Z7mnXgb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking that condoms were made out of sheep intestines back then :rolleyes:

This is heating up, I hope he has a three pack :)

Orders several pizzas for the group as the story is making me hungry...for something. :D

I'm really enjoying this and looking forward to seeing how it develops. It reminds me of some period dramas I've watched, only with an extra dimension. Great stuff :).

I'm enjoying this very much. Pray continue... :)
Thank you so much...we shall Hornblende!
nice! keep going you two!:kiss: for Cascadia
Awwwww...thanks MiC. :kiss:
I'm thinking that condoms were made out of sheep intestines back then
This is heating up, I hope he has a three pack :)
I don't think they used to sell them in three packs AF :rolleyes:
Orders several pizzas for the group as the story is making me hungry...for something. :D
Oh yum! So sweet of you to do that. :)
I'm really enjoying this and looking forward to seeing how it develops. It reminds me of some period dramas I've watched, only with an extra dimension. Great stuff :).
Dearest Suss... thanks for popping by.
Very nice...
Thank you sweetheart. Really appreciate you reading and posting...a rare iamincognito sighting! We feel privileged. :rose:

Glad you are all enjoying it thus far. Thanks so much for reading. ~Cascadia:heart:

Last edited:
As we kiss on that lonely bench in the garden, in the distance the party sounds and the music are but barely discernable. The stars and the moon gleam down upon us as our kisses grow in intensity and passion.Tongues intertwining, the soft biting of lips, kisses upon cheeks, eyes, neck and ears.

I start to fumble with your bodice. I want to feel your beautiful form against me. The strings are complicated for me. Finally, I sit back from a last prolonged otherworldly kiss and gaze with adoration and determination into your luminous eyes, my chest heaves with emotion and I shake my head, I am overcome....grasping your bodice, I rip it open and your bosom is exposed in all its glory to the night air. We resume kissing and now caressing.

I gasp in shock as you tear my bodice apart, the ribbons and eyelets shred in your determined grasp. Unbidden, a wetness seems to flood my knickers and I feel a heat rise from my chest and a blush reddens my throat and cheeks.

The cool night air on my suddenly exposed pale white bosom causes goosebumps to rise. Never before has a man laid eyes on my womanly assets and my pale pink nipples pucker before your eyes as you replace my torn bodice with your large hands.

Your caresses over my tender virginal flesh brings a soft moan to my lips...every sense and sensibility, every warning that had been carefully taught me since a young girl now utterly swept aside as my heart sings with joy that this man desires me - me!

I clutch my new suitor, my arms flung around his neck as he peppers my lips and neck with more and more ardent kisses. All ability to think clearly seems lost to me as I fall ever deeper in love under the most beautiful starlit sky I can ever recall. It seems magical. I wonder if perhaps I have been transported in a dream.

xBQgErG.jpg

Last edited:
*pours a cup of tea and grabs two muffins before sitting next to AKL again... handing her one*

This is getting interesting!

Back