A "new" book.

AG31

Literotica Guru
I put "new" in quotes because it was actually published a couple of years ago and then disappeared. It's complicated. But I never announced it here, so am glad for the chance. I'd really be interested in feedback because, even though it's quite short, it has a fair amount of character and plot, unlike my other stories. I'd like to know what you "gotta have plot, gotta have character" folks think.

Naked Note: Even though I'm asking for feedback about other things, be aware that this story is explicit BDSM.

Last edited:
I put "new" in quotes because it was actually published a couple of years ago and then disappeared. It's complicated. But I never announced it here, so am glad for the chance. I'd really be interested in feedback because, even though it's quite short, it has a fair amount of character and plot, unlike my other stories. I'd like to know what you "gotta have plot, gotta have character" folks think.

Naked

I think you should've posted this post in this thread:

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/psych-thread-you-teach-me-i-teach-you.1598736/

Your story's red meat for a psych-nerd seeking a challenge. Much like 'Maxbridge' but with a bit more additional structure.
One of my favorite sayings is the Britishism "Nought so queer as folk." (Not sure it's still used, given the many layers "queer" has accrued." The American version is "People are funny."

Back