A Me No-One Sees v2

Hello all!

Well its come to that time again where I've nearly run out of photos to share with you. I wish I could take photos on a daily basis but unfortunately as you know, its just as and when I can get the time.

I'm ending this shoot with a series of photos for today and tomorrow that is just showing off me and my toy collection including my biggest and best purchase I've ever made. I hope you enjoy xxxx

Comparing size?

Cock Art

Really ready for more
Oh my God, just found your post today funny I never saw it. I have viewed each and every picture of you and had to post a reply to this before moving on to the end.

I am so glad I found this as you are extremely hot dressed up and seeing the pictures here your cock is amazing as is your bum from the pictures I've seen also. I read what your original intent was and how it has morphed into so much more keep it going.

Oh you have done an amazing job with your pics getting this 64 yo bisexual man's imagination going round and round, but do I drop to my knees and suck that wonderful cock of yours or do I spin you around pin you against the wall and take you as both of our passions explode.

Oh my God, just found your post today funny I never saw it. I have viewed each and every picture of you and had to post a reply to this before moving on to the end.

I am so glad I found this as you are extremely hot dressed up and seeing the pictures here your cock is amazing as is your bum from the pictures I've seen also. I read what your original intent was and how it has morphed into so much more keep it going.

Oh you have done an amazing job with your pics getting this 64 yo bisexual man's imagination going round and round, but do I drop to my knees and suck that wonderful cock of yours or do I spin you around pin you against the wall and take you as both of our passions explode.
Oh my my thank you for your lovely reply :)

I mean, both suggestions sound equally fun though I'm always game for the latter!

If you or anyone has any special requests - poses/colour/anything really then just let me know what you want to see and I'll look to accommodate next time

XxxxxX

It does have a motor, and its quite powerful and surprisingly quiet. Probably no louder than a standard vibrator and definitely quiter than a magic wand.

I bought it from hismith.co.uk and the dildo is the free one that it came with but you'll find a variety of extras! They're easy to swap out in the middle of play as well.

Its not too bad to disemble and assemble, I've got it down to less than 5 minutes though the metal bar that attaches to the toy needs some good strength to tighten it so it doesnt come off mid play. It comes in quite a solid bag with foam slots but I'm going to buy a sturdy backpack so it's easier to transport in and out of the loft.

It was quite pricy, around £600 for machine and starter package. But they bill it as the affordable sex machine as others can be even more!

Happy to answer any queries or do some basic operational vids when I next get it out if you're still interested :)

aXa
You answered them all, although I did look around online a bit this morning and found one selling for about $90USD. Makes me wonder why it's so cheap lol but Thank You for taking time to answer :D :kiss:

You answered them all, although I did look around online a bit this morning and found one selling for about $90USD. Makes me wonder why it's so cheap lol but Thank You for taking time to answer :D :kiss:
No problem!
Thats interesting, if you wanted to let me have a look at the one you found I can try and compare if you like? See if I can see reasons why its cheaper?

Good Afternoon Again!
Usual brief interlude as I find it hard to get time alone to do these photo shoots as well as fighting illness and mental health and all that non-interesting stuff.

Got a bit of a change for this post, I few new purchases. Now I have my permanent hiding place that I'm fairly confident about, it occurred to me I could buy a couple new things to help boost and improve my photos in the direction I'd like to go. This includes Thigh-High holdups, a Mask and a Wig. I once said I'd never buy a wig but now that I have it and combine it with the mask, I love it. I hope you do too.

I would really like to know what you all think, either posted on the thread, private messages or just a reaction to the photos because if the mask/wig doesn't work then I really need to know!

The photoshoot that I'm going to be sharing with you over the next week or so was really fun to do, so nice not to have to worry about keeping my face out of shot and I was able to experiment with some different angles. Cue some silly facial expressions!

Here we go!
jxbfP3n.jpg

8d1SbPN.jpg

Good Afternoon Again!
Usual brief interlude as I find it hard to get time alone to do these photo shoots as well as fighting illness and mental health and all that non-interesting stuff.

Got a bit of a change for this post, I few new purchases. Now I have my permanent hiding place that I'm fairly confident about, it occurred to me I could buy a couple new things to help boost and improve my photos in the direction I'd like to go. This includes Thigh-High holdups, a Mask and a Wig. I once said I'd never buy a wig but now that I have it and combine it with the mask, I love it. I hope you do too.

I would really like to know what you all think, either posted on the thread, private messages or just a reaction to the photos because if the mask/wig doesn't work then I really need to know!

The photoshoot that I'm going to be sharing with you over the next week or so was really fun to do, so nice not to have to worry about keeping my face out of shot and I was able to experiment with some different angles. Cue some silly facial expressions!

Here we go!
jxbfP3n.jpg

8d1SbPN.jpg
Good to see you! Love the dress!

Try dollar-type stores for different color and styles of masks. Also round Halloween. You could even use bandanas or covid-type ones, then you wouldn't need to hide those.

Although at some point I do wish for you to be free from hiding. Being free to be yourself is important and amazing.

HUGS

Good to see you! Love the dress!

Try dollar-type stores for different color and styles of masks. Also round Halloween. You could even use bandanas or covid-type ones, then you wouldn't need to hide those.

Although at some point I do wish for you to be free from hiding. Being free to be yourself is important and amazing.

HUGS

Aw thankyou! Always appreciate your comments.

It tool ages to just find that one, I need one that covers not just around my eyes but over my nose, leaving my mouth free so I can play with smiles and pouts! I'll keep looking!

Thankyou for the advice, it's lovely to hear that. Though, don't get me wrong, this isnt a lifestyle thing for me. As much as I love dressing and being fem in these experiences, it's not how I'd want to present myself to the world. I do wish I could tell my wife from a POV of sharing a kink but I honestly know 100% she wouldnt understand and feel like she didnt ever really know me.

But hey, such is life. I get to share myself with you lovely people and that has been immensely rewarding and self-confidence boosting!

Xxxx

You wouldn't know it from the photos but my heart is pounding and I'm trying hard to control my shaking as I take these, nerves mixed with intense excitement. If only I had someone behind the camera...

Definitely an all black lace kind of day, I thought I might not enjoy those lace panties as much as a tighter thong but they fit me really well, made a big difference! Maybe I should buy some lingerie myself but there's so much choice I wouldnt know what to get!

Fqogp41.jpeg

RcecXnR.jpeg

You wouldn't know it from the photos but my heart is pounding and I'm trying hard to control my shaking as I take these, nerves mixed with intense excitement. If only I had someone behind the camera...

Definitely an all black lace kind of day, I thought I might not enjoy those lace panties as much as a tighter thong but they fit me really well, made a big difference! Maybe I should buy some lingerie myself but there's so much choice I wouldnt know what to get!

Fqogp41.jpeg

RcecXnR.jpeg
Gorgeous photos

Here's a better focus on the mask and some silly expressions. I think I might need some more practice in what actually looks sexy but I don't think I have the face for it. That being said, as I was taking these, I really felt in that moment, the most fem I've probably ever felt. As close as I'm ever going to get anyways. Thoughts anyone?

Y0q9LQm.jpg

AbaZnwQ.jpg

oGC555S.jpg

1uldGii.jpg

Oh my! I do the same , sneeking time when my wife is away, ive never been game enough to take photos, but your inspiring.
My wife used to "punish" me by forcing me to wear her panties as punishment, not knowing I have loved cross-dressing for 30 odd years. Thank you

Oh my! I do the same , sneeking time when my wife is away, ive never been game enough to take photos, but your inspiring.
My wife used to "punish" me by forcing me to wear her panties as punishment, not knowing I have loved cross-dressing for 30 odd years. Thank you
Thankyou! You should definitely take photos but remember to keep them safe. Sounds like your wife might suspect more than you think?

Here are some of me messing around with the angles and showing off the Thigh-Highs. What do you think??

B779y2L.jpg

8tt3Sxl.jpg

UvzEwlJ.jpg

More more more. Just having fun with it really, I think normally these are the sorts of photos I might not include but I think this time they go with the tone of the shoot!

h85XNqV.jpg

mPgL09Z.jpg

Ok so I keep saying it but THESE next few photos were also so much fun! Its so boudoir and everything I wish I could be! The sort of photo a professional might take (obviously better than what I could do but still). My legs look so good in those stockings, even if I do say so myself!

VCyy2wn.jpg

Vv6OwJn.jpg

TG12BsH.jpg

Ok so I keep saying it but THESE next few photos were also so much fun! Its so boudoir and everything I wish I could be! The sort of photo a professional might take (obviously better than what I could do but still). My legs look so good in those stockings, even if I do say so myself!

VCyy2wn.jpg

Vv6OwJn.jpg

TG12BsH.jpg
May I just say... you are incredibly sexy. Seeing the journey unfold has been amazing. I've seen the posts but never commented until just now. I think you look absolutely stunning and I can tell you had a heap of fun doing this. I too hide this from my wife. She does know I like to wear panties, but has no idea I'm a secret cock sucker who likes to cross dress for other guys and ladies a bit sometimes... it's like when I slip on some thigh high stockings and slide the panties up my legs, I forget about everything else. I really wish I had a figure like yours so I could pull off some sexy dresses like you do. Cant wait to see what else you have in store for us. Thanks for being an inspiration you sexy lady you and feel free to PM me any time if youre in the mood.

Hello!
Was it really four months ago since I posted? And in the middle of a set as well! How rude of me, I must apologise!
Life has its ups and downs but I'm back in the swing of things. I've got some further developments to share with you all later, (I've actually started buying things which are good for me, bad for my wallet).

But looks like I have to finish sharing my previous photoshoot as well!
Actually amazed at how many people are still reacting to this thread even while I was away and not actively posting so thankyou for that!

I've had to go back and amend some of the links to the naughty photos because Imgur is cracking down on NSFW pictures, so they should all be google drive links now. Let me know if I missed any!

I think you dress beautifully so femme.
Thank you so much. I try my best! xxxx

May I just say... you are incredibly sexy. Seeing the journey unfold has been amazing. I've seen the posts but never commented until just now. I think you look absolutely stunning and I can tell you had a heap of fun doing this. I too hide this from my wife. She does know I like to wear panties, but has no idea I'm a secret cock sucker who likes to cross dress for other guys and ladies a bit sometimes... it's like when I slip on some thigh high stockings and slide the panties up my legs, I forget about everything else. I really wish I had a figure like yours so I could pull off some sexy dresses like you do. Cant wait to see what else you have in store for us. Thanks for being an inspiration you sexy lady you and feel free to PM me any time if youre in the mood.
Thank you! Your story sounds very similar to mine then. It's weird, I don't feel like my "figure" is anything special, sometimes it feels proper Dad bod but with the right camera angle and some lovely lingerie, it doesn't seem to matter :) Thankyou for commenting and I may just take you up on your PM offer if you're still around...

More to come everyone!

Loves,
aXa

Ok so with my new mask, I have a lot more freedom to include my face in photos (as above) and that means I can crack out the toys and try to show off a daring and sexy side. Thats what I tried here, though I fear my inexperience shines like a beacon!

What do you think? Do these hit the mark?

KBL2oKE.jpg

4isoJpM.jpg

qDcD3gx.jpg

Loves,
aXa

Ok I promised you an update to what's going on now.
It started with looking at shoes. My Wife kept throwing away all these pretty heels and I would sneak around trying them on and of course none of them would fit but I started looking at more trans shop websites and stumbled across the idea of silicone breasts. Now I've tried bra fillers before and didn't get on with them but I fell in love with the idea of a full breast plate, something I could wear that would not only cover up my un-shave-able chest hair but also give me lovely, aesthetic breasts.
I plucked up the courage and bought one though I expected to return it because the sizing is so hard to get right and I was pleasantly surprised that I was only just slightly out! I re-bought a size up and now I have these beautiful breasts! They give me a massive 38DD bust which is amazing but now of course I have nothing to wear with them. None of my Wife's bras will fit let alone any of her dresses!

I bought a single bra and was able to do this photoshoot. It's a bit hurried and I left the damn bra tag on! Grr! But it'll do. I'm almost at the point where I'll be buying my own clothes and lingerie and wont have to rely on my wife's (though I may still do shoots without the boobs because I still love some of what my Wife wears!)

... never did buy any shoes yet either!

Anyway, so for this photo shoot I managed to grab the one thing that did fit, her dressing gown that she never wears!

Tell me what you think??

i5oT5H5.jpg

v14lG2U.jpg

zwPdYpC.jpg

Hello all,

Thank you everyone for your PMs. I continue to make some wonderful friendships on here, so thank you all for making my world a brighter place!

This one (and one more coming up) always end up being my favourite angle... can't think why... I just think with the mask and hair and now the chest that the classic selfie angle is possibly my best side. What do you think?

IKE4x6Y.jpg

basically they are a tool box with a motor used in making props. like Halloween stuff. the stroke can be adjusted from 2-6" and speed from nothing to 60 strokes a min. the pics I have are to big to post here. I have a couple of vids of my wife using one
Are they expensive to build? How much did you charge for them?

Back