A Me No-One Sees v2

aXavier

Really Experienced
It's a very funny thing.

6 years ago I started a thread where I explored my growing interest in secretly cross-dressing for purely carnal pleasure. The reception I received from this community was beyond anything I ever expected, and I'm so grateful to the people who boosted me during that time.

5 years go, I left the thread. My life was moving on and I felt I needed to move on from this as well. I was getting married, we would be moving to a bigger house and starting a family etc etc.

Maybe it's the lockdown? Maybe being stuck at home all the time with this sudden free time while my partner goes to work after such a long period of not having that has made me reminisce for the times when I dressed, took photos and put myself out there.

Actually, I blame a lady who asked for photos in exchange for a favour I had asked of her! (Incidentally, if you're reading this, I sent you a follow up mail with these pictures but I'm guessing since your mailbox is full that you're not reading your messages or you didn't care much for them which is fair enough!)

Anyway, so here I am! A bit fatter, a bit older, a bit hairier (ugh)... sat with these images I've taken and I'm like... I should just delete these... I should definitely not return to doing this.... I should definitely not create a new thread....

So here's my new thread. I won't be posting anywhere near as frequent as I once used to, more of a place to ruminate and every so often show off.

I'm happy to receive PMs, suggestions, recommendations, or... invitations...

I'll start off with the photos that I took the other week. Please let me know what you think...

HTWwCA1.jpg

U4hrtwX.jpg

FXAJsbG.jpg

jfrZI9x.jpg

Personally, I think you outta jump completely back into it and femme out like the girl you know yourself to be.

Thanks for your comment. I wouldnt ever give up my life with my wife and child, not for this. But it's nice to experience this again!

Thankyou! I'm actually kinda proud with how that photo came out! Not bad for a 30 year old who doesnt exercise!

Gorgeous, mouth-watering pics hun!! Please post more ;)

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. More will come at some point, not sure when but I'll try!

Love the pics definitely Hot

Thank you, that means a lot.

LOVE! These are great shots and those panties are everyyyything!

Thank you so much :) they are one of my favourites, in hindsight I wish I had pulled up the nightie just a little higher to show the top a little more, the strappy design I think is so sexy.

Very Hot and tasty looking too. I like your choice of lingerie and would definitely help you get off.

I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but I love your taste in lingerie! And dear goddess, I'm a bit jelly over how great you look in those panties. :rose:

Very Hot and tasty looking too. I like your choice of lingerie and would definitely help you get off.

Thank you! Ha! I'm sure your help would be most enjoyed!

I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but I love your taste in lingerie! And dear goddess, I'm a bit jelly over how great you look in those panties. :rose:

Thank you ever so much! You dont know how much that means to me :)

So last time, I got caught up in trying to be different and unique. I think I actually lost people in my attempt at creating narratives and things went a little strange...

This time, things are much more casual! I hope...

Last Saturday I was able to get five minutes to myself and I found these panties. They're a little special as they come from a holiday to New York and were purchased from Victoria Secret.

What do you think?

AUxoV80.jpg

ot6zbK0.jpg

qD7fEVk.jpg

Zu6bKAD.jpg

So last time, I got caught up in trying to be different and unique. I think I actually lost people in my attempt at creating narratives and things went a little strange...

This time, things are much more casual! I hope...

Last Saturday I was able to get five minutes to myself and I found these panties. They're a little special as they come from a holiday to New York and were purchased from Victoria Secret.

What do you think?

You’re different and unique without trying. But also, sometimes it’s alright to lose people who can’t follow...

With that said, “casual” looks lovely on you, and those panties are very sexy. I like the colour against your skin and also the crossing ribbons in the front.

Enjoy 💜.

You’re different and unique without trying. But also, sometimes it’s alright to lose people who can’t follow...

With that said, “casual” looks lovely on you, and those panties are very sexy. I like the colour against your skin and also the crossing ribbons in the front.

Enjoy 💜.

Thank you so so much for commenting, and for your detailed thoughts. It really makes my day to read comments like this :D

You would not believe the stressful weekend I've had. All work related... well mostly anyway. Even now, when I've had an afternoon off to look after my little one I've been thinking about work and feeling sick to stomach knowing what I will have to go back to on Wednesday morning. Usually I'm so good at leaving work at the computer but damn if this morning wasn't a load of ....

But then, I got to forget myself for about half an hour, become a completely different person and take some lovely photos for you all.

Thank you to everyone who has been sending me such supportive PMs, I've been trying to reply to them all. Some of you have even given such lovely suggestions so thank you for that as well.

Today's panties are purple with a sheer front and I haven't seen them in soooo long. They used to be one of my favourites on my wife before our little one was born but I think pregnancy changed her hip shape a little and they don't really fit her anymore. They don't really fit me but the feeling of a tight strap between my cheeks was quite exciting!

This is part one anyway.
Hope you enjoy!

aKFVixT.jpg

aPHPosR.jpg

nS7Vq1x.jpg

D8AO19h.jpg

Love this one.

Is shaving not an option?

Thank you I'm glad you like it. I had a look at your thread and you have some very beautiful photos and very sexy outfits!

Unfortunately shaving my downstairs is something I can only do occasionally and definitely not my chest, tummy or legs as that would be too odd for my wife to understand.

XxxxxX

Thank you I'm glad you like it. I had a look at your thread and you have some very beautiful photos and very sexy outfits!

Unfortunately shaving my downstairs is something I can only do occasionally and definitely not my chest, tummy or legs as that would be too odd for my wife to understand.

XxxxxX

Thank you :D

Ahhhh, so she doesn't know. Shame, that, cus you have a lovely ass for panties.

It's odd to me cus visually I don't mind men in panties. Sexually it doesn't normally do much for me. But.This. This makes me drool.

You don't know how much comments like these mean to me. Being Bi, obviously I enjoy the attention I get from guys and I've had some awesome people PM me recently which has been really amazing. But I've never really thought a lovely lady like yourself could enjoy my photos in the same way so thank you for saying so! :)

I better curb the giddiness before the wife wonders why I'm so happy xD

Back