A Me No-One Sees v2

I stopped building them because now people buy the noisy cheap ones for less than the parts cost me. I sold them for 500.00 dollars and that was less than a 100 over what i put in them
That's really cool. I think I paid about that (in pounds of course!).

Few things to note based on my experiences, if anyone else consider buying something like this.

It's not sexy to set up. It can be quite hard work getting it all ready and in the right position. With the Hismith ones, I keep the legs made up and in a backpack (super heavy) but even then, getting them on the machine at the right height and angle, getting the rod in place so that it fucking stays attached to the machine is an effort too. Then laying down and faffing around with making sure it's going to do what you want it to do...

Of course once you've done all that, it's amazing but it's not a "quick thing" to decide to use.

Still fun though :)

Ok now I don't particularly like these shots. They were too rushed and so they don't reflect my best work... but they're all I've got to go on so I'll throw them into one post and you can see for yourself.

On the up-side, I'm waiting for a new delivery of 4 lingerie sets and 2 dresses so that'll set me up for a fair few photo shoots after this one! :)

Happy Monday Everyone!

1qtIRl2.jpg

y1oapRx.jpg

01ibOUu.jpg

jJw3n0e.jpg

cd8IflM.jpg

Good morning Everyone.

Just a single photo that I wanted to highlight as this specifically was for a friend who "posed" me. This is the sort of thing I really love, being able to take a photo wearing something or posing in a way for a request, especially when I'm able to pull it off and they love it!

So here we are for my friend Freddy, this one is for you xxx

Naughty Selfie

Good morning Everyone.

Just a single photo that I wanted to highlight as this specifically was for a friend who "posed" me. This is the sort of thing I really love, being able to take a photo wearing something or posing in a way for a request, especially when I'm able to pull it off and they love it!

Naughty Selfie
Mmmm mmm mmmmmmm 🍆💦

Ok I promised you an update to what's going on now.
It started with looking at shoes. My Wife kept throwing away all these pretty heels and I would sneak around trying them on and of course none of them would fit but I started looking at more trans shop websites and stumbled across the idea of silicone breasts. Now I've tried bra fillers before and didn't get on with them but I fell in love with the idea of a full breast plate, something I could wear that would not only cover up my un-shave-able chest hair but also give me lovely, aesthetic breasts.
I plucked up the courage and bought one though I expected to return it because the sizing is so hard to get right and I was pleasantly surprised that I was only just slightly out! I re-bought a size up and now I have these beautiful breasts! They give me a massive 38DD bust which is amazing but now of course I have nothing to wear with them. None of my Wife's bras will fit let alone any of her dresses!

I bought a single bra and was able to do this photoshoot. It's a bit hurried and I left the damn bra tag on! Grr! But it'll do. I'm almost at the point where I'll be buying my own clothes and lingerie and wont have to rely on my wife's (though I may still do shoots without the boobs because I still love some of what my Wife wears!)

... never did buy any shoes yet either!

Anyway, so for this photo shoot I managed to grab the one thing that did fit, her dressing gown that she never wears!

Tell me what you think??

i5oT5H5.jpg

v14lG2U.jpg

zwPdYpC.jpg
Wowsers

Hey all!
Thank you so much for all your comments and messages.
I hadnt intended to step away this time but the surgery that I've been waiting for - for 18 months - suddenly came through so I've been laid out for last few weeks.

I've still got more of that last shoot to share with you and then I can take more. I'll look a little different though, I'm now circumcised!

Loves and hugs,
aXa

Ok now I don't particularly like these shots. They were too rushed and so they don't reflect my best work... but they're all I've got to go on so I'll throw them into one post and you can see for yourself.

On the up-side, I'm waiting for a new delivery of 4 lingerie sets and 2 dresses so that'll set me up for a fair few photo shoots after this one! :)

Happy Monday Everyone!

1qtIRl2.jpg

y1oapRx.jpg

01ibOUu.jpg

jJw3n0e.jpg

cd8IflM.jpg
Nice pics

Hello Everyone!

So while I'm still recovering, I can share with you the one last shoot I did.
I was still playing around with my new silicone chest, this time with a new bra. At this point I still hadn't bought any other items (photos of those outfits will be taken once I've fully healed)

I hope you enjoy this small sample and everyone is happy and well out there!

eEIRqRw.jpg

Love and Hugs,
aXa

Hello Everyone!

So while I'm still recovering, I can share with you the one last shoot I did.
I was still playing around with my new silicone chest, this time with a new bra. At this point I still hadn't bought any other items (photos of those outfits will be taken once I've fully healed)

I hope you enjoy this small sample and everyone is happy and well out there!

eEIRqRw.jpg

Love and Hugs,
aXa
Well thank you for such a nice pic

Hello all!

Another day, another photo!
I hope you're enjoying these!

I'm looking at shoes next, going to buy my first pair of high heels! So. Excited! I've wanted my own pair for so long! Cant wait to show you all!

Loves,
aXa

jmVjXMP.jpeg

Hello all!

Another day, another photo!
I hope you're enjoying these!

I'm looking at shoes next, going to buy my first pair of high heels! So. Excited! I've wanted my own pair for so long! Cant wait to show you all!

Loves,
aXa

jmVjXMP.jpeg
You are the sweetest little lady love your pics

Good morning Everyone.

Naughty Selfie
Very horny indeed. I'd be very happy to wear a mask like yours and have a roll around not knowing who was doing what

Good morning!

Again, apologies for disappearing!
I was hoping to keep up with these posts but work has been super crazy and then my wife is struggling to organise evenings out so she's always home! So no new photos of my new outfits yet!

On the plus side, I'm fully recovered from my surgery! Exciting!

Thankyou everyone for all your lovely comments and thoughts, and messages! I really appreciate coming back and seeing them all!

U6bBiw1.jpg

Loves,
aXa

Hello :)

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Halloween (if you celebrate that sort of thing).

Little update - I was able to find the time to have my next photoshoot. I haven't forgotten about the last few photos of the previous one, we'll get back to them. But I wanted to show you these because I think this is officially 'it'. This is the true me that no-one sees. I have the outfit, the dress, the underwear and even the shoes that are all mine and not just stolen from my wife's wardrobe.

I don't really know where to go from here beyond the four photoshoots I have planned. That might spell the end of me taking photos of my clothes because otherwise I'd just be recycling what I've already done. I don't think I plan on buying anything different, at least not for a while. Who knows! Feels like I've come quite far from where I started anyway.

Right then, well I hope you enjoy these and let me know what you think:

rWmW4HD.jpg

QRRLK08.jpg

More more more of the same really.
It's the first time I've done a photoshoot in this room and I'm not sure it worked particularly well, or I'm just not the best poser. Using my phone as my camera is really the trickiest thing, as I don't have a holder or tripod for it. Maybe I should invest, though it'll take some exceptional explaining.

Anyway, I think the black dress really works, seems to be a nice length and feels very nice on! Hope it looks the same as it feels!

eUsw0A9.jpg

GO7X7vC.jpg

Good Afternoon to you All!

Some more dress poses. Just enjoying wearing it really. I wish I had more grace though, my awkwardness makes photos so hard to take. Jealous of those girls who just have that natural way about them that can just allow them to show off their beauty so easily.

I still maintain that I need a photographer at least once, that would be so hot, to pose and be modelled... a wonderful fantasy!

Anyway, enjoy and have a good weekend! I'll show you more on Monday!

Nrs3vzT.jpg

mpcIfMB.jpg

More more more of the same really.
It's the first time I've done a photoshoot in this room and I'm not sure it worked particularly well, or I'm just not the best poser. Using my phone as my camera is really the trickiest thing, as I don't have a holder or tripod for it. Maybe I should invest, though it'll take some exceptional explaining.

Anyway, I think the black dress really works, seems to be a nice length and feels very nice on! Hope it looks the same as it feels!

eUsw0A9.jpg

GO7X7vC.jpg
Baby, you look like a Saturday night just waiting to happen!....

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Hope you had a lovely weekend, with lots of fireworks and all that stuff.

Here's the last couple with my dress on ;)

Potentially have my next photoshoot this weekend which is exciting.

Red dress with black full body-suit
Red babydoll and red hold-ups
Blue Lingerie with sheer blue night-gown

Decisions, decisions!

NFFvDrG.jpg

qNkTJPL.jpg

kZvMy1Z.jpg

Lexy
xxxxxxx

Good evening All!

Hope your week is going well.
It's here, time to see what lurks beneath outfit number one. This is the first time I've owned/worn a garter with non-holdup stockings. I think the Garter could be a little smaller but it still works well.

What do you think? Garter or Hold-ups, have you got a preference?

aXa
xxxxx

1gij8hD.jpg

ZbkTiyH.jpg

Last edited:
Back