A Male_Cat now in WV

attachment.php

~~~~~~~ T Cat :kiss::kiss:~~~~~

Oh thank you so much LING, I love those hearts:kiss:

I hope you had a happy one:rose:. Sorry for the late reply, I just got back from the desert:D........even rode camels;)
Your welcome Hun:kiss: hope your having a good time and enjoying yourself ;)

It has be fun so far, but I think I am ready to head back home. I think the desert drained me a bit to much:rolleyes:
Good Morning Hun :kiss::kiss: ~ are you still there, or are you on the way Home? anyway its freaking cold here wish I had just a little of that heat from there;)

Good Morning Hun :kiss::kiss: ~ are you still there, or are you on the way Home? anyway its freaking cold here wish I had just a little of that heat from there;)

At the airport in the U.S. now, getting ready to head home. The weather there was pretty good, just a bit cold at night in the desert. And yes I did take all kinds of pictures. I did see snow on the ground in Canada while flying over this afternoon, I hope you are bundled up.

At the airport in the U.S. now, getting ready to head home. The weather there was pretty good, just a bit cold at night in the desert. And yes I did take all kinds of pictures. I did see snow on the ground in Canada while flying over this afternoon, I hope you are bundled up.
Good Morning :kiss::kiss:
I bet it feels good to be back Home again;)
I had a look at the Pic, OMG do they ever have Sand :eek:

oh as for our Snow, yeah we got close to 3ft here now!

Good Morning :kiss::kiss:
I bet it feels good to be back Home again;)
I had a look at the Pic, OMG do they ever have Sand :eek:

oh as for our Snow, yeah we got close to 3ft here now!

Yes it is nice to be back, I have working getting settled in.

That sure is a bunch snow girl, I hope you get a break from it soon (at least for a while)

Back