A love in the stars (closed)

While Alika tended to the food Graken tended to the perimeter and making sure they were safe. The ships scanners were more than adept at making sure there were no life forms bigger than a standard horse around yet Graken preferred to confirm with his own eyes whenever possible. Machines can break was a solid motto he had picked up in the army and even though he was a bit of a technical conesuir he never let technology get in the way of skill.

So he walked the forest with his gun belt picking his way through and getting a sense of his surroundings. The woods held a peace and beauty of a land untouched by war that he had not seen in a while and Graken even found himself whistling an old folk song from his territory back on his home planet.

He made it back just as she was setting the table

"Do you want to eat outside?" Graken asked noting the stew "we can take our bowls out and eat under the stars? For now we are secure no one seems to have followed us or is around"

"That sounds like fun," replied Alika. She grabbed an old blanket and handed it to Graken. Then followed him out carrying platters of food.

The light slowly faded as they sat on the blanket and ate their meal. Thousands of stars appeared in the darkening sky. When she finished eating Alika laid back on the blanket and tried turning the stars into pictures. As the temperature began to drop, she moved closer to Graken, letting his body heat warm her.

They ate together basking in each other and allowing a calm peace to fall between them. They soon fell into a comfortable silence letting the forest provide a sound track for them as the snuggled up under the stars.

Graken almost was asleep when a twig snapped instantly alerting him. He stretched raising his head to see if any one was sneaking up on them before glancing back down at her. It was getting colder and while he doubted that the twig snapping had been any thing more than the dart of an animal he was ready to get her back inside. He moved away gently and after bundling the blanket around her carried her inside and back to their bed.

He curled himself around her clutching her close rocking her against his chest. He glanced down at her his eyes full of hope and love and placed a kiss on the top of her head before he closed his eyes. He drifted off holding his love close.

Intent on never letting go

Alika awoke slowly. A sense of being smothered attacking her senses. She couldn't move her arms at all. Her eyes popped open and she smiled. She was wrapped tightly in the blanket from last night and a heavy arm and leg surrounded her holding her in the blanket. Wiggling her fingers, she drew the blanket down from her face and breathed deeply.

Her brain froze, suddenly recognizing that Graken was sleeping. He was actually sleeping next to her and it was morning. He frequently went to bed with her, but very rarely did she awake to find him still with her in the morning. Alika wasn't sure when he had brought her to bed, she didn't remember falling asleep the night before. Her last memory was lying back looking up at the stars with Graken sitting next to her. For all she knew, they might have been in bed for an hour or six.

She lay there, very still. However, long he had been asleep, she didn't want to wake him. He so seldom slept. Closing her eyes, she began to think about all the wonderful things they had seen on their walk to the lake. Slowly, she drifted off, guarding her husband's sleep.

Graken woke a few hours later slowly and with his love wrapped around him. He breathed her in his eyes coloring to happiness as he took her in for several moments. He finally broke away moving off of the bed and turning to get dressed. He had a full day if they were going to be staying here for a while which he had every plan to do. He pulled on his pants and a black hoodie pulling it over his head to keep his face in the shadows. He grabbed his gun belt and after rooting around in the cargo hold managed to find an AX that would do the job of gathering wood. He stepped outside breathing in the air and smiling before making his way into the forest.

He gathered them some firewood so that they could have a bon fire by the lake before he decided to try and find the nearest settlement. He had seen some smoke stacks coming from the hill on the other side of the lake and so he went that way making sure to take his COM so that way Alike could reach him when she woke up.

An hour later he found the village. It was a small place full of outdated tech but people who were every bit committed to living on the land. They met him warily but after he flashed his coin they opened up and started to do buisness with him.

When Alika next woke, Graken was gone. She hoped he had gotten more sleep. After a quick shower, she dressed and began to look around the ship for him. Apparently he had left the ship. She ate a quick meal of toast and milk, grabbed her COM and went outside.

The air was cool and crisp. She stood beside the ship looking out towards the mountains. From here she couldn't see the lake but she could hear birds in the trees. Checking to make sure her knife was secure, she headed down the path towards the lake. She made note of some of the plants that she wanted to gather while she was here. At the lake, she spotted a pile of firewood, so she knew Graken had been here, but she didn't see him.

She lifted the COM and pressed down the button, "Graken? I am at the lake, where are you?"

Last edited:
Graken heard the COM going off on his belt and made his farewells to the men he had stopped to talk to at the stall. They were a nice lot and even though they had eyed him warily as a new comer once he offered his coin and a rabbit for trade he had caught on the way they had opened up to him. They didnt ask him any questions or pry instead they discussed with him the best places to go hunting and what was in the surounding areas. Graken had made sure listen and ask all the questions he had while they were in a sharing mood.

"I found a village across the lake" Graken explained walking across the street "its bare bones low tech A member of the purist movement but they seem to be nice people I managed to get some tips and tricks from them and they were willing to trade with me"

He stepped out of the village and started down the path keeping his eyes on the area around him and one hand on the gun on his hips.

"I should be back in half an hour is every thing okay? I left you some fire wood in case there was a chill from the lake"

"Everything is fine. I was just curious as to where you had gone. I will see you when you get back," responded Alika.

Since she wasn't sure what plans Graken had for housing by the lake, she added a few pieces of wood she found lying around to the pile he had started. Then she walked back to the ship. Once she was there, she realized there wasn't much she could do there either. This was the first time she and Graken had been apart for more than an hour since they had married. She wondered what the villagers were like and wished she had been able to go with Graken. She thought about getting a chair and bringing it outside but she didn't really want to just sit. Being outside gave her energy, having nothing to do with the energy made her restless.

She went inside and got the blanket they used last night. Laying it out on the ground, she began to stretch and do some yoga poses, letting the restlessness slowly leave her body.

Graken made his way back eager to get home and be with his wife. The lake was not particular large and soon he was nearing the small area they had set up camp in. He swung his supplies over his shoulders having long given up on wearing his shirt. It was cold outside but due to the large load he was carying and the fact that his species was generally hotter than most he had taken it off in the interest of staying cool.

He was nearing the ship when he paused. She was outside doing Yoga poses stretching out in a way that made his mouth water. He felt his eyes change burning jade of lust and stopped admiring her for a few minutes before moving into camp.

"Well well well" Graken said feeling unsually playful as he came up behind her "I didnt expect to see such a sensual creature on display when I came back"

He leaned in nipping on the back of her neck running his hands across her body. His fingers traced her curves before his hand slid down rubbing and messaging her thighs as he ran his tongue across the curve of her shoulders.

Alika arched into Graken's touch. "Oh," she sighed with pleasure, "you're back." Rolling over onto her back, she put her arms around his neck. "I missed you."

She pulled his head down and kissed him deeply. The taste of him arousing her as much as his touch.

"I have missed you" Graken said kissing her deeply back running his hands into the back of her shirt and gripping her back.

"I missed you and desire you" He mumured into her kiss. He broke it only to move his lips down to her neck as he began to kiss bite and tease the flesh.

"I want you so much I dont think I can wait" Graken said in an usually hungry mood as he lifted her up. He grabbed her ass massaging it as his fingers danced across the waist band of her pants and he smirked up at her.

"What do you say my wife?" Graken asked with a devilish smirk "may I take you?"

Alika moaned softly as Graken aroused her with his kisses and hands. "Graken, my husband, if you don't take me hard and fast and right now I will never forgive you," she demanded.

Pushing and pulling at this clothing, desperate for him to be inside her, she had no time to wonder why she was so intensely aroused, all she could do was feel the need that only Graken made her feel.

Her hands dragged at his tunic and she cried out with pleasure when it was gone and she could run her hands over his warm skin. Within moments, her hands slid downward, and she fought her shaking hands, needing his pants off now.

"Off, need these off, NOW!"

"Oh I have every plan to" Graken laughed leaning in biting her shoulder blades. He moved away standing up and pushing off his pants to expose his long hard cock. It throbbed in the mid morning night its desire for her evident.

"On all fours now!" He growled running his hands up and down her legs slapping her ass and moaning in pleasure "I love the way you feel!"

He leaned in burying his nose in her hair breathing it in. His hands danced all over her body as she moved into position messaging and caressing every inch of her that he could reach.

Alika could not remember a time when she had been this aroused. She was trembling so hard she could barely follow Graken's orders. Shaking she turned onto her hands and knees. Folding her arms, she braced her head on them. She spread her knees wide, shivering as the cool air touched her wet body. She moaned deeply. If Graken touched her, she would explode. There was no question about holding back or waiting for him. She was just too needy, her body demanding. Alika had never felt such a raw hunger. Every nerve in her body was screaming.

"Oh Graken, please," she begged, panting heavily, "Please.. as hard as you can, please."

She reached back with her right hand, grasping for his. She needed something to make her feel grounded, someone to hold onto. She was going to explode and the intensity scared her.

"your wish is my command love" Graken murmured his voice a low purr as his hand snaked down. He grabbed his cock pumping it in his hand as he moved into position behind her. His large swollen head hitting her wet lips as he reached out and grabbed her hips.

"Mine my darling wife" He said softly leaning in to bite her shoulder blades "all mine"

And with that he entered her thrusting forward with his hips. He filled her in one smooth motion bottoming out inside of her as his swollen balls clapped against her clit. He grunted in pleasure and began to move thrusting in and out moaning in pure pleasure and bliss as he did.

Alika screamed as the intense orgasm hit her, her inner muscles clamping down tightly pulling Graken in deeper. Her body rocked hard back against Graken again and again, the pleasure so intense she shuddered. She could feel him driving into her, hard like she needed, and all she could do was grab hold of the blanket and hang on.

The waves of the first orgasm were barely fading when she could feel the next one coming quickly. "More, Graken, oh please more," she moaned. Her body was on fire and she wanted Graken to be consumed by the flames with her. "More.. more.." she panted.

Their bodies slapped loudly together and Alika grunted each time he drove into her. It felt as if he was pushing the air from her lungs. She could feel her lungs heaving, her two hearts swelling with the incredible love she had for this man. She was overwhelmed with the sense of being claimed by him, as if he was marking her deep inside as his.

She rose up on her hands, using them to support her as she slammed back against him over and over, the need to have him as deep as possible driving her closer to the orgasm. Her overly sensitive nipples dragged back and forth on the blanket pushing her arousal higher.

Graken grunted in pleasure as his wife rose up to meet him thrust for thrust. Graken loved the animalistic way they were fucking just as much as he loved seeing her on all fours her breast dragging against the blanket as their bodies slammed together in pleasure.

His cock throbbed inside of her, the arousal having made him all but ready to pop. Graken however held it in through sheer force of will. He was not ready to stop fucking her not yet..... not when she felt so fucking delicious.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Graken groaned thrusting forward again deeper throbbing inside of her "thats it my love thats it"

His hand snaked into her hair grabbing it keeping a good hold on it and using it to guide and force her down on his cock. One hand slapped her ass moaning as the flesh vibrated against his mound and he continued slamming in and out of her.

Her back arched as Graken grasped her hair, her neck muscles tightened forcing her mouth wide, Alika pushed back hard and screamed, the sound primal, as the orgasm ripped through her body. She spasmed again and again, muscles clenching tightly, she had never felt anything as wild and out of control as this. As her body shook violently, her arms collapsed and she went down on her elbows. Her harsh breathing and the sound of her heart pounding in her ears blocking out the sounds Graken made as he continued to drive into her.

"Oh no baby im not done with you yet" Graken cooed his eyes burning with green as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He felt her orgasm dissipating and let her slump as he continued to fuck and use her. His hands wrapped around her torso keeping her up, keeping her at just the right angle as his cock flexed and bucked inside of her.

"Oh god baby thats it thats it!" He moaned thrusting harder and faster. He was so close! The edge was right there he just needed to....

And he did

He thrust in and out faster and rougher his body shaking. His cock swelled and then burst his cum shooting deep inside of her as he panted in pure pleasure. He moaned thrusting in and out making sure every last drop flowed into her as he rode out his orgasm.

Alika's knees slid down as her body turned to jelly. She lay there quivering with the intensity of the pleasure Graken had given her. Until she met him, she had no idea that such pleasure was possible. Now, she felt as if she was adddicted to him, never getting enough, even when she was incapable of moving, could only gasp for air, she wanted him more. She had seen several loving relationships, but she did not think is was possible for anyone to love a person the way she loved Graken.

Panting heavy, she relished the weight of him lying on top of her, his body warm and protective. His heart beating heavily, slowing down the racing of her own two hearts, until all three hearts beat together. This was the part she loved the most, when he cradled her with his body, when she could feel him still deep inside her, claiming her, his seed marking her as his, their hearts making them one unit instead of two separate entities.

"I could stay this way forever," she sighed softly. "You inside me, our bodies tightly meshed together, feeling as if we are one."

They rested that way for a time, enjoying each other and the aftermath of their hard loving. "These pregnancy hormones make me go crazy," she laughed softly.

"I second that" Graken chuckled stroking her back as they laid there. The lake was calm and so was the forest so much so that a lull in the conversation came to pass. Graken was content however, content to lay with her, content to bask in their sexual after glow, and content to hold her close to him.

So this was what peace felt like?

He finally albiet reluctantly moved his cock sliding out of her core as he stood up.

"I for one like your pregnancy hormones" Graken said pulling on his pants "they make you particularly ravenous" Graken chuckled as he turned and looked out at the lake taking it in.

"You know our life prevents us from settling down" Graken said finally turning back to her "but perhaps we can use this place as a refuge it would be nice to create a little wooden home for us here" He said coming over to sit by her.

"By the lake even" He said gesturing at their surroundings with one hand.

Alika enjoyed the time lying in the sun, basking in Graken's love. She sighed when he stood, knowing that it was time to get back to reality. Following Graken's lead, she got dressed, then stood next to him. At his words, she looked up to see him staring off towards the lake. He had the strangest look on his face and it took her a moment to realize it was contentment, a sense of peace. She couldn't remember him ever being so relaxed. She wanted him to feel this every day.

"What can I do to help? I know you want to put me in a chair and have me watch you do it all," she chuckled, "but if I can do THAT," she waved in the direction of the blanket, "I can help you."

Truth was, she did ache in places, when Graken got going he could get a little rough, but this time she was the one that was rough. This early in her pregnancy, she wasn't showing a bump yet, but her breasts had started to swell and her nipples were tender. After the workout they had gotten rubbing on the blanket, they were sore and distended. She would probably be reminded of this afternoon's activities for a few days, but she wasn't going to tell him. He would want to wrap her up in a blanket and keep her sidelined for the next seven months.

"I want to be helpful while I can do some things, six months from now, I will be wanting you to wait on me hand and foot," she laughed. "In fact, I probably won't even be able to see my feet. So what can I do to help you now?"

Graken turned favoring his wife with a rare smile. He was in a good mood from both the love making and their "vacation" the older man knew enough about the universe to know it wasnt set to last.

But he could still find the time to enjoy it

"As strong as you are my dear even you cant juggle pregnancy while swinging an ax and carrying heavy pieces of wood" Graken told her turning to give her a gently kiss before pulling back "however if you really want to help out I can probably find some odd jobs for you"

"As well as teach you how to hunt and defend your self" Graken said reaching down to rub her belly "I have been meaning to do that for some time now" Graken remarked "I need you to know how to defend your self in case some thing happens to me"

"But we can start all that tomorrow" Graken said taking her hand and leading her up into the ship "come love lets go shower together and then we can discuss our plans"

The warmth of his smile filled Alika, it was such a rare sight. On top of that gift, Graken was actually going to let her help. Alika was pleased. She knew he would probably have to think up things that HE deemed appropriate for her to do, but the fact that he was not insisting she sit in a chair and watch was a major deal. To say that Graken was overprotective was an understatement. Sometimes Alika found that trait cute; other times not so much.

Although, Alika knew some self-defense and was an expert with a blade, she really liked the idea of Graken teaching her some moves. One, he was an expert and she needed to be able to protect herself so that Graken wouldn't worry so much for her; and, two, it would be fun.

She walked with him into the shower room and began to undress. Her nipples were still tender and reddened from the blanket, and the sensation left her feeling partially aroused and achy deep inside. She wondered if she was going to end up spending her entire pregnancy on this constant edge of arousal. Perhaps, it wasn't hormonal, but just a part of being married. Did other women walk around feeling like they could orgasm at any moment? It was a weird sensation and she couldn't decide if she liked it or it was irritating.

Alika stepped into the shower and under the warm water. She could feel the liquid slide over her skin and shivered. Kneeling down in front of Graken, she touched her tongue to the head of his cock. Her hand circled the base as she looked up at him. Her lips parted as she took him into her mouth, loving the taste and feel of him on her tongue. With a small moan of pleasure, she began to slide her lips up and down the shaft. The feel of his thick head pressing against her tongue intensified her level of arousal. Her mouth slid back and forth as she took more and more of him deeper into her throat. It was not long before she lost her awareness of her surroundings and was totally focused on arousing herself through the friction of him moving back and forth across her tongue.

This was a heaven he did not deserve

No sooner had they moved into the shower then she was back down on his cock sucking and pleasuring him with her mouth. Graken felt the warm water hit and run down his back but paid it little attention.

Instead he got lost in her

The feel of her mouth, the pleasure of having her, and the deep arousal at knowing she was carrying his child. It all combined for the Ex General creating a heady potion of arousal that he could get drunk on.

"Oh god oh god"

He moaned for her let his demeanor slip as he showed her his true self. He used her mouth thrusting in deep for a few minutes before a new hunger over took him.

He pulled her up and turned her once more his hands found her sore and tender nipples messaging them and playing with them as he kissed and licked the water off of her shoulders. He entered her once more his balls twitching they rubbing against her pussy lips. His pants and moans filling the room as he fucked her in nice slow motions.

Back