a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading through the past 30 pages of this thread in one sitting and being emotionaly and sexualy teased by both your words and pictures I actualy felt a little light headed when you posted this one.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=499268

Your beautiful and very photogenic and your emotions really show through to your pictures. You may not have the worlds best camera or be well versed in the ways of photography and lighting but you bring a raw passion to your pictures that just scream to me. Your also not just some semi-nude pictures on the internet. The time you have taken to tell and show us some of your world whether it be your artwork, career, or hangover just draws me in deeper and makes me want to learn more about just who you are as a person. You have opened up to perfect strangers in a way that few could and even less would.
For that I thank you. :rose:

I have to say this is one of my favorite photos or yours.
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=497284
The pose, symmetry, attitude, style, and composition are all very well done. At first it looks like your making a funny face but apon closer examination you have this mischeviously seductive look with a slight hint that your daydreaming at the same time, very intriguing, definatly draws me into the picture more.

Thanks again and please keep the posts coming.

Wow.........miss a couple of days and 22 pages later..... :eek:

That was a lot of catching up to do.....how about just e-mailing me the pics? j/k....I'll keep coming back to see ya'....It's worth all the effort and hand cramps on the mouse....scrolling on and on and on and ...... :D

This is the kind of thing that made my time in the service sooooooooo worth every minute of it!!! And this beauty makes me wish I was in Korea!! :catroar: :rose: :cool:

JusPlayBass said:
Wow.........miss a couple of days and 22 pages later..... :eek:

That was a lot of catching up to do.....how about just e-mailing me the pics? j/k....I'll keep coming back to see ya'....It's worth all the effort and hand cramps on the mouse....scrolling on and on and on and ...... :D

This is the kind of thing that made my time in the service sooooooooo worth every minute of it!!! And this beauty makes me wish I was in Korea!! :catroar: :rose: :cool:

Just so you nknow
I take no responsibility for repetitive strain injury caused by looking at my photos from any source
LoL
just thought i would cover my ass 'legally' :D :D

trackguy said:
good hun.......do we finally get to chat?

i keep missing you.

i just love your body :D

i'm off to work soon
i just wanted to see how everyone in the uk was and check the news before work
and i ended up here too ofcourse

ElvenAngel said:
i'm off to work soon
i just wanted to see how everyone in the uk was and check the news before work
and i ended up here too ofcourse

i understand.......

ya funny how you always get drawn back to lit hehe

glad i got to say hello to you anyways. :kiss:

Recoome said:
After reading through the past 30 pages of this thread in one sitting and being emotionaly and sexualy teased by both your words and pictures I actualy felt a little light headed when you posted this one.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=499268

Your beautiful and very photogenic and your emotions really show through to your pictures. You may not have the worlds best camera or be well versed in the ways of photography and lighting but you bring a raw passion to your pictures that just scream to me. Your also not just some semi-nude pictures on the internet. The time you have taken to tell and show us some of your world whether it be your artwork, career, or hangover just draws me in deeper and makes me want to learn more about just who you are as a person. You have opened up to perfect strangers in a way that few could and even less would.
For that I thank you. :rose:

I have to say this is one of my favorite photos or yours.
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=497284
The pose, symmetry, attitude, style, and composition are all very well done. At first it looks like your making a funny face but apon closer examination you have this mischeviously seductive look with a slight hint that your daydreaming at the same time, very intriguing, definatly draws me into the picture more.

Thanks again and please keep the posts coming.

WoW Thankyou that's quite a compliment
thank you
:rose: :rose:

supahspaz said:
I love a woman that love nice lingerie and takes the time to match her bra and panties. Those panties by the way are beautiful and very flattering on you ;)

Spaz :kiss:

It doesn't happen every day :D

I just stumbled across this thread and what can I say apart from WOW! :eek:

I've only seen a few of your pics but I have to say that you have the most beautiful hourglass figure I've ever seen, truly .

I'm going to have to find the time to read my way through the entire thread! :)

Thanks for posting these pics, you're gorgeous!!! :rose:

ElvenAngel said:
Just so you nknow
I take no responsibility for repetitive strain injury caused by looking at my photos from any source
LoL
just thought i would cover my ass 'legally' :D :D

Well......covered or uncovered.....your ass is worth every minute of it... :catroar: :kiss: :rose:

I'll try to return more frequently to keep up.....:cool:

a Friday bump for you ...

Checking in to say hello ... Hope all your friends and family in the UK were unharmed . Have a great weekend , see ya soon Angel . :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

~chainz~

Last edited:
Chainzz said:
Checking in to say hello ... Hope all your friends and family in the UK were unharmed . Have a great weekend , see ya soon Angel . :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

~chainz~
Thankz Chainzz
me and mine appear to be ok
you beat me to posting this pic!
i love them both
you have a fantastic imagination and talent with paintshoppro
Thank you again for palying with me ...in pictures ;)

Last edited:
{{{{{{{{{{EA}}}}}}}}}}
:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
Hey Sweetheart....
Been a while since I stopped by,
wonderful new pics!!!​

ElvenAngel said:
Thankz Chainzz
me and mine appear to be ok
you beat me to posting this pic!
i love them both
you have a fantastic imagination and talent with paintshoppro
Thank you agaiin for plying with me ...in pictures ;)

Glad you approve .. I know I wasnt very descriptive with my requests , but you far exceeded what I was hopeing for , and Thank you for playing with Me ... !

Good to hear you and yours are ok , its such a terrible thing thats happened , and that cowardly s.o.b. cant hide forever.

muuuaahhh !! :kiss:

~Chainz~

Chainzz said:
Glad you approve .. I know I wasnt very descriptive with my requests , but you far exceeded what I was hopeing for , and Thank you for playing with Me ... !

Good to hear you and yours are ok , its such a terrible thing thats happened , and that cowardly s.o.b. cant hide forever.

muuuaahhh !! :kiss:

~Chainz~

hahha beat you to this one

for everyone else here is anothe of Chainz's masterpieces

i hope you enjoy it as much as i do:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back