a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:
i hope you didn't break anything
:p

I just found your thread Elven, you are absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see more and chat with you.

thorn

THorner said:
I just found your thread Elven, you are absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see more and chat with you.

thorn
hello and welcome

do you like my halo?

Last edited:
Suddenly, I found myself on my back with Josephine fully in control. I had recovered a little and was beginning to use my hands against the ripeness of Josephine’s curves. The feel of a woman under my hands gave me a sudden power and I managed to lever Josephine over and roll her onto her back. Now I was in the dominant position and after taking a brief moment to study Josephine’s animated face I bent to her and kissed her. ;)

geronimo_appleby said:
Suddenly, I found myself on my back with Josephine fully in control. I had recovered a little and was beginning to use my hands against the ripeness of Josephine’s curves. The feel of a woman under my hands gave me a sudden power and I managed to lever Josephine over and roll her onto her back. Now I was in the dominant position and after taking a brief moment to study Josephine’s animated face I bent to her and kissed her. ;)
LoL ;)
:kiss:

Last edited:
Hey....not checked up on this thread for a while ...last time I posted it was page 1!

Now your one over 100 pages!

Loving the index of the pics ...well done sweety! Still looking great too! ;)

I have to tell you your av is a major turn-on for me. for what that is worth. i guess that and about $3.50 will get you a latte at Starbuck's.

hayes said:
I have to tell you your av is a major turn-on for me. for what that is worth. i guess that and about $3.50 will get you a latte at Starbuck's.

bit more that $3.50 round 'ere
( if it's not korean it cost an arm and a leg)
:rose:

Nidan said:
Hey....not checked up on this thread for a while ...last time I posted it was page 1!

Now your one over 100 pages!

Loving the index of the pics ...well done sweety! Still looking great too! ;)

someone else did most of the index for me
so all thanks should go to FearlessFrank who saved me hours of frustration and stopped me feeling the need to hurl my computer across the room
so if you think abot it he is the reason for continued pics :D

glad you poped back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back