a little hello from me

Ok....I shall uncover them...lol....once again...very fun site!

xx

Last edited:
[QUOTE=Heather

a few more for your eyes to see of me :)

Love your radiant smile, and as for the rest of the photo it certainly excites my eye.

I have always wanted to go to Australia, and Lit has turned that into a fantasy. You are feeding that fantasy immensely.

Ok....I shall uncover them...lol....once again...very fun site!

xx

The beautiful natural shape of your breast shows so well in profile! Nice pink nipple too!

I hope that you repost the pic of you in a loose sheer top that you had in your other thread.

Waiting for that ultra daring shot! A peek at that luscious pussy:devil:

so many requests....lol......well the first one was another bath photo...so here I am again xx

Last edited:
Wonderful start

You are a beautiful young lady with a fabulous figure. I, too, am a freckle lover and find your pictures captivating. I'll bet you have lovely feet, as well. Would love to see them. Thanks for sharing yourself with us.

The beautiful natural shape of your breast shows so well in profile! Nice pink nipple too!

I hope that you repost the pic of you in a loose sheer top that you had in your other thread.

well hello :) ...you have a good memory...this one I think you are tlaking about :)

Last edited:
i remember your previous thread, I was a fan there too.

Your freckles are a serious turn on for me.

well hello :) ...you have a good memory...this one I think you are tlaking about :)

Yes, that's the one! I like the way the loose fabric drapes over your firm breasts. And it's sheer enough for the color of your nipples to show through a little.

Do you have other sheer tops?

2 requests...lol

feet and mmmmm...lol;)
h991.jpg

mmmmm is right. Lovely landing strip. Nom Nom Nom. Looks yummy.
1359.gif

holy sexy body! nice of you to say hello.

i wish all hello's were like that! :)

sexy swimsuit and fun in the tube, what a gorgeous body ;)

Back