A Few Pics to Show Me!

Was great to see most of the softball team again, hadn't seen most of them since the new year's orgy, I mean party.
The couple that runs the team started off by telling us what division we are in, when games are...blah blah blah, I wasn't listening but chatting up another of the women there (April), we are quite close.
Later in the evening we were in the kitchen together and I went up behind her while she was getting some food and starting kissing her neck, she dropped her plate and we had quite the passionate kiss that started a chain reaction and the party really got started!
Pretty sure I was with everyone at the party, but really who the hell knows, but I remember waking up cuddling on the floor under a blanket with April. We felt each other's pussy and joked how sticky each other was and how we knew what they were doing.
She told me her husband really wants me to go over to their place and have a threesome with them and I said as long as she will be there, I guess I'll deal with a cock, we both laughed!
Steve will be coming over today so I can tell him about last night, get him super turned on and have great sex! He leaves again this week, I'm ovulating and so fucking horny even after 7 or 8 guys last night and two other women.
Won't be studying for my test today I don't think...
Weren’t you complaining on Friday of nothing planned?

I'm beginning to think I live in Narnia, could get snow all this week but then Aslan is on the move and Sunday is supposed to be +11!
I so want to get my summer wardrobe out, short little sun dresses, bikinis and such. Have to pack away the pantyhose and stockings, but not too far away just in case someone requests them!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm getting bored with the "dates". Was very exciting and obviously amazing money, but I'm seriously losing interest in it, who would have thought?

I'm beginning to think I live in Narnia, could get snow all this week but then Aslan is on the move and Sunday is supposed to be +11!
I so want to get my summer wardrobe out, short little sun dresses, bikinis and such. Have to pack away the pantyhose and stockings, but not too far away just in case someone requests them!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm getting bored with the "dates". Was very exciting and obviously amazing money, but I'm seriously losing interest in it, who would have thought?
Exciting…amazing, easy money…but after a while, it becomes work. You want and enjoy sex for the fun and pleasure. Once you start associating it with work…”I committed to doing this…” it takes the fun out of it. Maybe keep a couple of the “regulars” you enjoy. Have them contact you directly, same setup as far as hotels, condoms, someone knowing where you are but just do those few. If there was any fees the website was charging, you can either keep the fees the same and make the extra or be a little lower price.

Yes spring is here and the buds are out. I too am looking forward to the ladies wearing slightly less clothing.

I can understand the initial excitement of the "dates" was partly the sense of doing something "naughty" and learning about fetishes, when that wears off there's just the money and being paid makes it more of a job.

This weather is driving me insane, more snow expected and I hate the blast of cold when I open the door to let Benny out, maybe I should get dressed first...nah!
I want to book a trip somewhere hot and humid, get sunburned, make some bad decisions with locals and have new stories to write about.
I don't think that's too much to ask, is it?

This weather is driving me insane, more snow expected and I hate the blast of cold when I open the door to let Benny out, maybe I should get dressed first...nah!
I want to book a trip somewhere hot and humid, get sunburned, make some bad decisions with locals and have new stories to write about.

I'm surprised that you didn't book a trip to the Caribbean or Mexico in late January or February to get warm and sunburned.. I know that the winters are long in Canada, but it makes them tolerable.

I'm surprised that you didn't book a trip to the Caribbean or Mexico in late January or February to get warm and sunburned.. I know that the winters are long in Canada, but it makes them tolerable.
The Bitches were in Vegas in November, those with kids have a hard time getting child care and then there is time off work to consider for all of us.
I am looking at something after I take my exam.

New Orleans. Hot. Humid. Walk down any street drinking. Plenty of locals or other visitors happy to help you make bad decisions!

Looking forward to the update .... hope all went well.
Around 7:30 last night, Christopher Lucas was born weighing 7lbs 12 oz!
Such a cute baby, I love him to death!
I asked Amber how they came up with the name, they both smiled and said someone who was close to them at conception was the inspiration, I started to cry...they literally named their first born after ME!
Mom and baby are doing great and hope to go home today.

Also asked if they were going to tell everyone the same story about the baby's name, they laughed and said they'll probably go with something like they just really liked it lol!

I asked Amber how they came up with the name, they both smiled and said someone who was close to them at conception was the inspiration, I started to cry...they literally named their first born after ME!

Also asked if they were going to tell everyone the same story about the baby's name, they laughed and said they'll probably go with something like they just really liked it lol!
Congrats Christy - that is really nice

Aunt Christy…
Can see it 20 years from now…you introducing the young man to things

Back