A Few Pics to Show Me!

Weather has turned to shit here again, cold and snow, could get up to 50 cm in the next day.

Supposed to have a get together with our softball team this weekend, but if it is snowing won't feel like softball season, then again it'll probably turn into an orgy as usual.
Weather has turned to shit here again, cold and snow, could get up to 50 cm in the next day.

Supposed to have a get together with our softball team this weekend, but if it is snowing won't feel like softball season, then again it'll probably turn into an orgy as usual.

No worries. Young Nate will be over shoveling your driveway.

Cold and snowy and no intimacy for me for days now, I'm getting pretty bitchy, trying to meet up with some of the other bitches to get high or drunk or fucked or something, why is no one answering my texts?
I for one haven’t gotten any texts. Was wondering what kind of trouble you were going to get in this weekend.

I for one haven’t gotten any texts. Was wondering what kind of trouble you were going to get in this weekend.
Nothing planned as of yet for tonight still, but tomorrow will be with the softball team so hoping that turns into an orgy as usual.
Of course still fucking snowing, so guess what else I will be doing?

Nothing planned as of yet for tonight still, but tomorrow will be with the softball team so hoping that turns into an orgy as usual.
Of course still fucking snowing, so guess what else I will be doing?
I think getting the snow shoveled has never been more affordable and more enjoyable for you!

Cold and snowy and no intimacy for me for days now, I'm getting pretty bitchy, trying to meet up with some of the other bitches to get high or drunk or fucked or something, why is no one answering my texts?
I was going to say that you could give pointers to Nate on how to make to cum hard if you actually had intercourse with him..

Was great to see most of the softball team again, hadn't seen most of them since the new year's orgy, I mean party.
The couple that runs the team started off by telling us what division we are in, when games are...blah blah blah, I wasn't listening but chatting up another of the women there (April), we are quite close.
Later in the evening we were in the kitchen together and I went up behind her while she was getting some food and starting kissing her neck, she dropped her plate and we had quite the passionate kiss that started a chain reaction and the party really got started!
Pretty sure I was with everyone at the party, but really who the hell knows, but I remember waking up cuddling on the floor under a blanket with April. We felt each other's pussy and joked how sticky each other was and how we knew what they were doing.
She told me her husband really wants me to go over to their place and have a threesome with them and I said as long as she will be there, I guess I'll deal with a cock, we both laughed!
Steve will be coming over today so I can tell him about last night, get him super turned on and have great sex! He leaves again this week, I'm ovulating and so fucking horny even after 7 or 8 guys last night and two other women.
Won't be studying for my test today I don't think...

Back