a femboi in search of a nurturing Dom/Domme for virtual role play

femboitessa

Daydreamer
Hi everyone!

I'm an aussie femboi, relatively new to this site, and I have published two pieces of writing. Words tends to me excite me, the well chosen phrase, or a lovely term of endearment, they're like deft touches, given at the right time at the right place.

So, I am looking for Someone, a Dominant woman who enjoys fembois, or a Dom to chat, and develop an online relationship, with a lot of role playing added to that mix.

I'm not sure if swapping images is something I'm ready (I'm naturally a cautious lil bunny) but who knows...with the right person.

So, here I am opening myself up to the world!

tess

Hi everyone!

I'm an aussie femboi, relatively new to this site, and I have published two pieces of writing. Words tends to me excite me, the well chosen phrase, or a lovely term of endearment, they're like deft touches, given at the right time at the right place.

So, I am looking for Someone, a Dominant woman who enjoys fembois, or a Dom to chat, and develop an online relationship, with a lot of role playing added to that mix.

I'm not sure if swapping images is something I'm ready (I'm naturally a cautious lil bunny) but who knows...with the right person.

So, here I am opening myself up to the world!

tess
TESSIE?!!

Are you online looking for cummies AGAIN?
We've spoken about this. Do I need to lock you up for another month?
Drop that pretty little clitty right now and come over here.
Stop crying....now lift your sundress and show Daddy how wet you got. Oh how cute...little dribbles.

Back