Looking for my future Dom

Milla_rose94

Virgin
Hello :giggle:

I'm Milla and I'm 28 from Australia. This is my first Personal so hopefully it reaches the right crowd and if the below appeals to you please send me a personal message.

About Me:
My core values are Growth, Compassion and Balance. I'm an incredibly sweet and caring girl, but can be equally sassy and bratty. My previous years were spent having fun and being adventurous, and whilst those things are still important to me, I'm at a stage in life where I'm focusing on my personal development and growing into the woman I want to be.

My Expectations:
I am looking for my future Dom (age 35 -50). I want someone who can commit to a remote/online/in person genuine relationship. Previous experience as a Dom is a must for me, as I'm not looking for something that is solely sexual.

I need a man who can help clear my mind and help me stick to a routine.
I can be a little difficult (bratty and needy), and I don’t want someone who always just bends to my needs.

My Dom will genuinely care about my wellbeing and want to reach out daily to ensure I'm being a good girl. As mentioned I'm focused on personal growth so outside of the bedroom I want help to be reminded to do things like meditating, and the boring things in life because I struggle doing things that don't bring me pleasure.
I would also love a man who can send me podcast recommendations, movies, articles etc to help with my growth.

My Dom will be intelligent, confident and of course a little mean. Not always mean though - I have a praise kink which is non-negotiable. I don't care if my Dom has a wife/partner/children as long as they enough time for me too.
I would be more than happy to enter into an online relationship with someone located in another country as there are more ways to communicate online then there are in real life these days.

What my Dom can expect:
If you are interested, please send me a personal message and we can chat further. Before you do please note that I am only interested in someone looking for something serious and long term.

I will of course be happy to enter into a sexual relationship, however as with any other of my relationships I will always ensure to respect myself. This means that I expect us to build a connection and trust before I'm comfortable in sending nudes or having sexy video chats. If you are after something quick and easy then that's definitely not me, I consider myself a high value woman and won't tolerate someone who uses the Dom role as an excuse to get sex on demand.

If we vibe and connect, I can assure you that I'm more then capable of being a very, very good girl.

Back