A Dragons Sacrifice or Treasure? ~ Closed ~

katalynn

Playing with demons
~ Closed Thread ~

Every person is born with a purpose in life, that purpose may be of their choosing, or a purpose of which fate brought before them. In some cases there is no choice for that purpose. Some are born into a life for one reason and that reason alone. Sylvia happens to be one of the few chosen ones without the choice to decide her own future. These were the times of magic and mystical creatures of the world, even the demons roamed this realm at times.

Every 20 years a child is born and raised just to be sacrificed to the Lord of Dragons. On their 20th birthday is the chosen day they are to be sacrificed. It is a day of celebration because the chosen one is of age and it will bring birth to another within the week. It is also a day for mourning of the one to be sacrificed, never again to be seen nor heard from.

Sylvia is a rare case compared to the others in the past, not only does she wear the birth mark on her right shoulder, she has blood red hair and crystal blue eyes. Never has one been born so beautiful, so perfect and pure with the silkiest hair anyone has ever seen. Pale skin that is flawless and smooth to the touch. For a time she had to wear a chasity belt just to keep her virginity in tacked, a lesson learned from previous sacrifices. To make her all the more beautiful is the fact that she is much taller than most of her people, standing six ft with very long, slender legs.

During the preparations it was difficult for the servants to keep their hands off her. They took their time in shaving her clean from the neck down, adorning her head and neck with jewels for the dragon. This is also the night where she no longer needs the chasity belt, the less things she wore, the easier it is for the dragon. Throughout town she wore a silky blue dress that brought out those stunning blue eyes.

The day was full of festivities, laughter, memories and many tears when the time came to take her to the cliffs. Sylvia did not show fear, nor shed any tears and went proudly to the pillars of the cliff. It is just evening and the sunset over the horizon is the most beautiful thing Sylvia has ever seen. They chose this time for that purpose, allowing the sacrifice one last beautiful memory before being blindfolded. With a few it didn't matter considering the girls went with a fight and had to be drugged.

Which again, is something that made Sylvia all the more special, she is a proud woman and very knowledgeable in witchcraft, also learning everything possible about dragons, even their language. However, none of that truly matter any longer because very soon she will become food for the Lord of Dragons.

The worse part is about this is having her arms chained to the pillars and pulled up until her feet were off the ground. It was very uncomfortable, though necessary to make things easier for the dragon after all, if one wasn't bound, they would just take off running and makes for a very angry dragon. The blindfolding is to simply keep them from seeing themselves being swallowed whole, or torn to pieces.

While waiting for her end to come, all she could hope for is that it'll be a quick death and not a painful one.

D’or stirred his great golden eye slowly fluttering open The sounds of celebration waking him from his long slumber, a slumber where supple young virginal maidens danced for his pleasure. His long forked serpentine slithered from between his jaws, tasting the air. A wicked smile curved virginal innocence. So it was that time again. He slowly unfolded his great leathery wings and spread them to the night sky. D’or perched on the peak of the mountain the world of man spread out beneath him their pitiful little lives little more than a blink of the eye.

D’or watched as these humans selected the youngest and most desirable of their daughters for sacrifice. Flawless beauty’s their silken skin like silk and unblemished. He watched as they celebrated the young beauty’s demise for their continued prosperity. D’or watched with a detached interest as her fellows chained her arms to a stone pillars they them pulled her delicate wrest up until her feet were off the ground, her gorgeous young virginal body stretched tight as a bow string. They cared little for how uncomfortable she was, her discomfort was not their concern for it was necessary to bind her so, to make things easier for the dragon. After all if she was not securely bound to the pillar she just might just take off running and would make for a very angry dragon and the last thing they wanted was a very angry dragon. The blindfolding was to simply keep the girls from seeing themselves being swallowed whole, or torn to pieces, while waiting for her end to come, all the sweet innocent beauty could hope for was that it would be a quick death and not a painful one.

Like the shadow of doom the great dragons shadow swept over Sylvia. Screams erupted from the villagers, they pointed to the night sky, and they blessed themselves and prayed to whatever god they believed in. O’or breathed and exhaled a fiery tongue of fire to ignite the night sky, that fiery tongue just above the villagers head. The great dragon smiled as they fled in panic seeking the refuge of their pitiful little hovels. That same tongue a magical celestial fire warmed the bound redheaded beauty, it stirred the dormant passions of her gorgeous supple young body.

D’or let lightly before the stunning young beauty they were offering as a sacrifice to him. He was as silent as death as he settled before Sylvia, his hot moist breathe caressed her gorgeous young body. D’or reached out a razor sharp claw, the tip caught in the deep plunging “V” of the gown’s neckline. D’or smiled as the material parted like butter under a hot knife. His eyes drank in the young virgin’s chaste beauty as her firm young breasts were bared to him. The tip of his forked tongue fluttered over the dusky pink of her areola teasing Sylvia’s virgin flesh until her dusky pink areola was crowned by a taunt pale pink rosebud nipple. D’or gripped that sweet little bud and gave it a dark little tug. Slowly Sylvia gown parted until she hung before him in all her youthful naked glory. His long sinuous tongue curled around her velvet creamy ivory thigh , the forked tip fluttering over her virginal folds. Each pass of that fluttering tongue deeper and deeper into Sylvia chaste young body as he tasted her sweet innocence for the first time.

Sylvia tried to not let the fear consume her, however when the screaming broke through the air, sounds of his breathing fire surrounding her. The fear became uncontrolled as her heart raced with unimagined speed, threatening to break from her chest at any given second. It became difficult to tell she was breathing or not until she felt the warmth surrounding her shivering body.

His breath washed over every possible inch of her and it was then she realized that in fact she wasn't breathing. The sharpest object she has ever felt in her life shredded away the fabric that covered her. This made her fear the worse, that he would tear apart little by little and savor her screaming tears. Suddenly the breath that has been paralyzed broke when an unexpected and very unfamiliar sensation ripped through her nipple.

For that split moment when he tugged on it, she cried out thinking that is going to be the first thing he rips off after getting a taste of it, she assumed the worse. It never happened however, instead that searing hot tongue kept roaming and tasting every possible inch without ever ripping her flesh. She tried to keep her legs closed, however the position made that impossible against the strength of his tongue, she couldn't really kick at him if she bothered to try.

The fear started to falter the more his tongue explored areas that haven't been explored in such ways. Tossing in a mixture of confused senses, the thought that he is tasting her to make sure she is pure before either rejecting her or devouring. The sensations it created however, had her trembling and fearing the desires that woke within. It hurt to breathe being stretched as she is, the lower half of her body twisted and squirmed on his tongue, either trying to get away from it or begging for more. In either case, Sylvia is in no position to question a dragon, let alone deny him of anything.

Other than the panting whimpers of confusion, fear and the rising of burning desire, Sylvia kept silent and had no other choice than to be a play thing for this dragon.

D’or inhaled the intoxicating fragrance of this fire haired beauty as his frocked tongue leisurely circled her areola. That delicious musky scent only grew stronger as his forked tongue slithered down over this gorgeous young creatures quivering abdomen, reamed out the naked beauty’s dimpled little naval. Each little panting whimper of confusion, fear, and the gasped moans of her awakening desire pleased D’or. Deeper and deeper he drove his sinuous tongue into the chained young maiden’s chaste young body as he tasted her sweet innocence, the summer wine sweetness of her dewy nectar the proof of her treacherous young body’s awakening.
D’or Slipped the blind fold from Sylvia’s eyes and for the first time she saw the beast that she was being sacrificed too. His golden scaled shimmered in the slivery light of the moon as his devilish tongue slowly, sensually, and oh so seductively coaxed her little pearl of passion from its hooded hiding place. Then that sinuous forked tongue plunged into the chaste untouched depth of the girl’s virginal little pussy. The tip of his tongue brushed Sylvia’s maidenhead, that thin barrier that proclaimed her chaste innocence.

“What do they call you?”

D’or breathed into the girl’s innocent mind.

“Look at me pretty, pretty!”

She must have known to look into a dragon’s eye was to lose one’s soul, or at least that was the old wives tale.

“I told you to look at me girl!”

D’or had not given Sylvia a chance to answerer any of his demands every time her luscious lips “O”ed to answer him the tip of his forked tongue would flutter over a little sweet spot that would send a white hot bolt of unimagined pleasure coursing through every fiber of the chained young beauty.

“Shall we try again Pretty, pretty?”
Again his voice was in her mind. This time he paused to give her a chance to answer. Each hesitation was met with a searing bolt of pleasure and so the litany of questions began again

Sylvia couldn't think straight with the rush of pleasure overwhelming all senses. The hot breath and tongue was nothing like she has ever felt before, let alone imagine she would feel. Hanging as taunt as she is, all movement either came from the him pushing her around, or the trembling of each orgasm. The first orgasm happened so fast that she didn't know what hit her, the feeling of that thick tongue slithering inside of her sent a burning rush of desire that she couldn't fight.

Once the blind was removed, it took a moment to see the golden scales all around her. A huge golden head right in front of her and just before making eye contact, her head rolled back, right along with her crystal blue eyes rolling shut. His voice filled her mind, consumed every thought possible and yet she still couldn't look at him, nor answer him right away. The first split moment of thought happened to question 'why does he want to know my name?'. The second question, well, more of a concern rather, was the making of eye contact. It is bad enough that she can now see him, see when the time comes of how he will eat her. Also, she didn't want him to take her soul, he is suppose to just simply devour her and let her soul free.

Instead of obeying his requests, Sylvia kept silent except for the many sounds of pleasure pouring from her. Those beautiful crystal blue eyes remained shut for as long as possible. The only thing she did do is enjoy the pleasure he gave her without anymore questions, slowly falling into the disillusion that this is his way of devouring the sacrifices.

“What do they call you?”

broke through that disillusioned cloud of lust, right along with the request of “Look at me pretty, pretty!”. At this point she was too exhausted to fight and her arms hurt from being stretched all this time, all the weight of her body hung at her wrists. It wasn't meant to last this long, it wasn't meant to be.... torture? This isn't at all what she had expected from a dragon as her body hung there twitching with after shocks, pulsing wildly around his tongue and silently begging for more.

Eventually her blue eyes fluttered open meeting his gaze instantly and for a moment got lost in those beautiful dragon eyes.

"They used to call.... me.... Sylvia..."

Finally panted a whispering response after finding what little voice she had left.

"Why.... are you.... not killing me quickly?... Am I not a worthy enough sacrifice for you?"

The words she spoke were of his language, though right now she isn't fully aware of what language she spoke in as this burning desire he created within her increased.

D’or smiled to himself, it had been a very long time since a Sacrifice had tried so hard to resist him.

"They used to call.... me.... Sylvia..."

Sylvia gasped as her supple young body shivered with another soul searing orgasm. D’or tongue fluttered over the hapless young beauty’s sweet spot. He savored the summer wine sweetness of her dewy nectar.

"Why.... are you.... not killing me quickly?... Am I not a worthy enough sacrifice for you?"

“Oh little One you are a most worthy Sacrifice my dear……………”

Again D’or’s forked tongue fluttered over Sylvia’s sweet spot, then fluttered over the girl’s throbbing clit.

“……………Don’t you like the way I am eating you Little One.”

The dragon taunted the innocent young beauty. He reached above Sylvia head, that same razor sharp claw, that had so slowly and sensually parted her gown now effortlessly sliced through the held her chained to the pillar. D’or gathering his sweet little sacrifice into his arms. Until know those great leathery wings of his had been seamlessly folded to his long sinuous body. It was then that D’or looked directly into Sylvia’s shimmering blue eyes, in that split second, her innocent young soul, all her hopes, dreams, fears, and darkest desires were laid bare to his gaze. Once more D’or spread his wings to the night sky, Sylvia laying in the strong yet tender grip of his mighty claw. The soared high over the countryside her world slowly becoming smaller, and smaller as all that she had known fading away. D’or carried his young sacrifice off to an unknown fate

Just when Sylvia was about to respond she felt the release of the chains breaking and the only response given were than of shocking cries. First the fall sent her heart racing, then came the intense nerve ending tingling that grew like wild fire in her arms. The numbness in her hands made it impossible to hold on when he took flight, surprisingly, she didn't scream from being so high in the air.

The night sky amazed her and watching the little town that used to be home disappear brought some tears, knowing she'll never see it again. This entire day has been exhausting for her, emotionally mostly and the dragons raping tongue brought on the physical exhaustion. There is a mixture of his body heat and the cold air wrapping around her naked, vulnerable flesh which after a short while, had her curled up in his claw soaking up the heat. Eventually the exhaustion consumed her and sleep took over for the rest of the flight to her new home.

D’or soaked on the night air, his shadow racing along the ground, his golden body bathed in the slivery light of the virgin moon. A smile bowed his jowls as he tough of the young virgin curled in his firm but gentle grasp. That smile only broadened as he contemplated what he would do to her and with her as he stripped each layer of her innocence from her. Then and only then would she be ready to entertain his darker passions. It was not long before D’or reached his mountain lair and laid the exhausted beauty on a silken bed.

The pale golden light of the morning sun was creeping across the silken bed where Sylvia lay, her tawny copper hair, a fiery halo framing the sleeping beauty’s angelic face. D’or’s sinuous body was curled around Sylvia, his golden scales, far from being, cold and unyielding, but soft and warm. Reach breath he took caressed the sleeping beauty’s gorgeous young body seductively teasing her taunt little pale pink rosebud nipples his head rested between Sylvia’s soft velvet thighs. As her soft blue eyes fluttered open he smiled up as her.

“You did not like the way I was eating you Little One.”

D’or’s long sinuous forked tongue danced teasingly over her soft velvet folds

“Shall I continue Little One?”

D’or tempted the young beauty, his tongue just giving Sylvia a taste of the pleasure that could be hers if she just submitted to D’or.

Sylvia slept soundly throughout the night with unusually pleasant dreams filled with pleasure. The heat that radiated off of him surrounded her, filling every dream with desires she has never known before. Having the sun beaming down her face broke through those pleasant dreams, blinding her for a moment when opening her eyes. The unfamiliar place frightened her, the silk sheets and the comfort of a bed shocked her the most as it is something she least expected.

Then came the sound of his voice and the rest of her situation started to kick in more. His hot breath washed over her, filling the air with an intoxicating scent that sparked those forbidden desires. At first there was a half attempt to close her legs when realizing where his head rested, the touch of that thick tongue brought a sharp gasp from her lips.

Her legs never closed however, in fact they spread apart more invitingly for him since she honestly had no other choice. If she ran, where would she go? He hasn't obviously devoured or caused her harm to make her afraid of him, strangely enough he has been kind to her with all things considering. At this point the only thing she can do is give into his wishes, wondering if that will allow her to stay alive for a time..... until he got bored with her that is.

"I..... I did... like it. It's just not what I expected is all. I shouldn't be here right now... I... I.."

Sylvia looked down at him between her spread out thighs, trembling with desire she has never known until now and the answer to his question teetered at the tip of her tongue. Everything around drove senses wild, distracted by that wonderful tongue as her head rolled back onto the pillows, closing her eyes to savor this feeling.

"It is your choice to continue or not.... I belong to you now..... Master..."

Not knowing how long of a life she had left, it is still very clear to her the position this new path held for her. Whether or not she accepted that fact personally isn't what mattered to her, it came down to not having the choice. She is after all, the sacrifice and came to him willingly, it is far to late to try and fight now.

A shuttering little moan of sinful pleasure bubbled from Sylvia’s moist ripe lips as she gasped,

"I..... I did... like it. It's just not what I expected is all. I shouldn't be here right now... I... I.."

D’or flicked Sylvia’s little clit with the tip of his tongue. He loved the way that the young beauty’s thighs spread for him, how as if her supple young body had a mind of its owned arched to his mouth and questing tongue. The gorgeous little red haired beauty’s head lulled from side to side as she gasped.

"It is your choice to continue or not.... I belong to you now..... Master..."

D’or sinuous tongue trust deep into her chaste young body, fluttered over Sylvia’s sweet spot he knew so well. Then trust his tongue even deeper into her stretching the girl’s maiden head almost but not quite to the breaking point. D’or left that thin barrier intact as he mixed just a touch of pain with the imagined pleasure he was granting her.

Sylvia groaned deeply and her hips automatically lifted up to accept more. She still couldn't believe that this is happening, in the back of her mind she is still waiting for it all to end. Until that time actually comes, she will enjoy this kind of 'eating' any day versus any other way.

It didn't take much for him to find that hidden sweet spot deep within, sending her a roller coaster of pleasure. The hint of pain kept her from moving too much, uncertain of why the pain is there in the first place. All too soon, that pain vanished as the crashing orgasm took its place and flooded her with nothing but sheer pleasure.

"Yesssss.... Master.... I like this.... I like this very much!!"

The words were caught in the midst of a second rolling wave, a mixture of gasping cries and deep moans. Her hips sensually rolling against his tongue, seeking for more pleasure that it created.

"Yesssss.... Master.... I like this.... I like this very much!!"

The redheaded beauty gasped, her body arching to D’or mouth as he feasted on Sylvia’s virgin pussy. He smiled as her gorgeous supple young body bucked and thrashed with the intensity of her orgasm, her shimmering tawny copper hair in wild disarray as her pretty little head lulled from side to side as she screamed out her shameful ecstasy. All her young life she had been taught that such things were sinful, that a chaste young maid only endured them at the hands of her husband so she might bare his children but certainly not to take pleasure in such acts.

While young Sylvia was in the throws of her passions D’or’s body shifted and contorted to assume a size more appropriate to take her chaste virginity. The golden dragon wracked a series of cascading orgasms form the young girl’s lithe young body. D’or began to kiss, lick, and nip his way up Sylvia delicious young body. A little lover’s nip to where her hip and thigh met, sensual little kisses brushed her quivering abdomen as light as the caress of a dragonfly’s wing, His sinus forked tongue reamed out Sylvia little dimpled naval. Higher and higher those sensually seductive little kisses, licks and nips explored her firm young breasts, tormented her dusky pink areolas and sweet little rosebud nipples.

Sylvia couldn't get enough, each and every soul searing orgasm only made her want more. Her body grew tired from using muscles that have never been used, the way it writhed and squirmed worked other muscles differently from what they were used to. Never in her life did she imagine getting eaten by dragon would become so pleasurable. She would be willing to let him feast like this for as long as he wanted to.

Then it stopped and the struggle to catch her breath, having her eyes closed didn't allow her to watch him shifting in size. However, the sensations were different and not as intense with smaller lickings, the nipping were followed with little squeals and giggles as it tickled. Her breath was never found as he kept her body craving for more, arching those hard little nipples up towards him, submitting them to his desires.

"I... I desire more Master... I... I... enjoy this feeling... I desire to feel more... Please.. Master"

It quickly became clear that this little one is going be very insatiable, more than she can ever hope to handle.

"I... I desire more Master... I... I... enjoy this feeling... I desire to feel more... Please.. Master"

It quickly became quite clear to D’or that this little one was going be insatiable. He knew that the young innocent had not the slightest idea of what she was so sweetly pleading for and more to the point could her gorgeous supple young body ever hope to handle and ardent dragon lover. A dragon by his very nature was pure lust. It made no different if that lust was for gold, jewels, or pretty little bobbles like Sylvia, a dragon’s lust was all consuming. He knew her only chance for survival was to become lost in the ecstasy of his gaze, for her to willingly gaze into his eyes and to offer her young innocent soul to him.

After calming down enough to register the difference in how he felt around her, Sylvia's eyes finally opened and met his gaze instantly. He appeared to be lazily torturing her nipples, enjoying how she squirmed and arched for him, pushing her nipples harder against his tongue. If she didn't know any better, one would think she came hard just from the stimulation to the extremely sensitive little nubs.

Her gaze never left his, not for a second as she got lost into those golden orbs, feeling how he looked into her very soul, as if searching for her darkest desires. Desires that she doesn't even know exists.

Please.... Master.... I... I... Please... Master..."

She didn't know how to ask for what she wanted, her body did the talking as it writhes beneath him, savoring the sensations of his scales against her flesh. The heat of his breath drove her wild and the constant licking on her nipples kept the wildfire strong, forcing her to crave for more.

Sylvia’s soft blue eyes met D’or’s golden gaze and in that dark golden gaze she saw a world that she could never have imagined. In that dark sensual gaze the young virgin saw all the many carnal pleasure that she could experience from the tender romantic embrace of a lover to the darkest pleasure of sadomasochism. D’or saw in her young soul Sylvia’s darkest desires and he smiled for this young beauty had very dark desires and he knew her innocent young mind was not even aware of these dark longings, well at least not yet. His body sinuously curled around hers as he feasted on the young beauty’s throbbing nipples.

Slowly D’or eased Sylvia back onto the midnight blue silken sheets. He loved the stark contrast between her soft pale ivory skin, and the dark sheets, like the pale virgin moon in her light across the night sky. His forked tongue fluttered across one nipple and then the other before slowly dancing over the girl’s silken skin. That devilish tempting tongue flickered across the sensual curve of Sylvia’s slender throat. That seductive tongue slid across the sweet bow of her lips, demanding entry into her sweet virgin mouth, before plunging into its sweet chaste depths, his forked tongue dancing with her shy little pink tongue.

D’or supple scales rippled along Sylvia’s soft warm skin like thousands of fingers caressing and teasing her excited young body as he slipped between her lily white thighs. His great cock slide from his body to caress the young beauty’s chaste virginal folds, her gorgeous supple young body ready for her Master to claim his willing little sacrifice. D’or’s hip rolled to hers the tip of his shaft easing into her warm welcoming body. The great dragon took his time open his little virgin to him until the tip of his spear like cock nudged Sylvia’s maidenhead the very symbol of her sweet innocent virginity. His mouth crushed to hers in a demanding kiss as he pierced her and claimed her closely guarded virginity. D’or swallowed her scream of pain and lost. He stilled for a moment before he began to seduce the innocent young beauty with his body.

Sylvia's eyes grew wide with both shock and admiration of what she saw in that golden gaze. A world that not even she could have ever dreamed of in her life, a world full of lust and desires. For as odd as it may seem to her, Sylvia wanted that world to become real, wanted to have him guide her in this new life.

The words never came to her lips however, the look of lust that burned in her own gaze must have told him everything he needed to know because within seconds his tongue invaded her parted lips. The shock of what is happening overwhelmed her and it took a moment before she returned the kiss. Her tongue danced passionately with his for what felt like an eternity.

His warm scales caressed every inch of her burning flesh, setting it on fire as her legs parted so easily for him. The pressure of him entering into the tightness of her core caused her to come back to reality, feeling the stretch with every inch and suddenly the sharp pain flooded through her.

Her legs tightly wrapped around him in attempt to close with false hope that he'll pull out. The kiss swallowed both the fresh tears and all of her screams. Every nerve within her went into complete shock and she tried to pull away only to have him follow her lips no matter which way her head turned. There were no words to describe how she felt in that moment, both pain and pleasure confused all her senses as she trembled beneath him, crying into the kiss.

During that time she had closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to show him the pain or to let him see how having him so deep inside of her made her truly feel. Though the kiss never ended and soon those wonderful scales started their caressing once more as if attempting to bring her back to him. Eventually Sylvia couldn't help herself any longer, the pleasure slowly washing away the pain and ever so slowly her passionate kiss returned.

At some point her eyes opened once more falling into that golden gaze and losing herself in that world she saw within them. After a time with or without her consent, her body once again moved slowly and gave itself to him. Their kiss kept swallowing each little whimper and moan that escaped from her and the salty taste of her tears lingered on their tongues.

D’or Swallowed Sylvia’s scream of loss in their sinful kiss. He stilled as he felt her legs warp around him her little heels digging into his flanks as her gorgeous young body clamped down on his cock in a desperation try so hard to keep from him entering further, her soft blue eyes tightly shut. Then slowly her supple young body began to relax, her soft blue eyes fluttered open, and as they met his golden gaze an azure fire of lust and desire flickered in their innocent depths. D’or met her gaze as he once more let his little human concubine see all the carnal pleasure that could be hers.

Slowly D’or’s hips rolled to Sylvia’s, then slowly at first, with or without her consent, her gorgeous young body once again began to moved slowly as gave herself to him. The next time that the stunning young blue eyed beauty’s supple young body clamped down on his cock it would be to keep it buried in her hungering little pussy. Those long shapely legs now tried to draw him more deeply into her sweet little pussy. Their sinfully forbidden kiss, lingered and deepened until there was no past, no future, just here just now, just that one soul searing kiss as his golden body granted the young defiled virgin the most unimagined pleasure, an all consuming pleasure that nothing in her young life had prepared her for.

The pain still lingered as he stretched and the tender walls within her depths, rubbing against nerves that have never in their short life been touched and setting them on fire. This pain only brought pleasure that she couldn't comprehend, let alone ever begin to understand, the only she did know is that she wanted more of it.

A fire burned within her and it wanted to break free as her legs and inner walls did clamp all around him, urging him to keep going, silently begging for more. The kiss stole the increasing whimpers and moans, panting harder in between kisses and through her nose as that fire kept growing. The world she saw in his eyes did frighten her and yet she seemed to feed off that fear, closing her eyes that was all she could see, the images he provided flooded her every thought.

Without warning that wild fire reached its peak and exploded into her very core, wrapping her whole body around his and held onto him tightly as she rode out the orgasm. She came hard, squirting her juices all around his thick cock and soon another crashing wave ripped through her as the thrusting never slowed down, forcing one orgasm right after another.

When she opened her eyes again, he could see that all the pain and fear within that moment left her eyes being consumed with passion and raw lust, a burning desire to be his. Sylvia may not know what all this truly meant, or why it is happening, however if it brought out this much pleasure, she wasn't about to question it.

The young redheaded beauty lay there sprawled across the silken sheet her virginity and the pain of its lost nothing but a fading memory as Sylvia basked in the warm afterglow of her most recent orgasm. D’or had not been satisfied with just claiming this adorable young creature’s preciously guarded virginity but had ripped a series of cascading orgasms from her each building in intensity on the one before until that gorgeous lithe young body laid there shimmering in a fine golden sheen of sweat. His lips once more seductively caressed hers.

“A little gift for you my sweet girl.”

D’or buckled a thin midnight blue leather slave collar around Sylvia’s slender neck. What the young innocent could not know that simple collar was magical and because she had so willingly gave herself to The Beast it bound them together body and soul. Yet dragons are jealous creatures, creatures that covet their pretty little possessions and young Sylvia was now one of D’or possessions.

When Sylvia awoke she awoke in an Aladdin’s cave of earthly delights. There were rare and precious jewels, the most delectable fruits, Nuts, and meats to tease and tempt her pallet. There were clothes of softest silks, and sensual furs of the most scandalous cuts designed to call the viewers eyes to her maidenly charms. The cave offered all any young girl could desire and so much more. There was just one thing missing D’or, her golden lover. Sylvia was alone and left to her own devices.

The pleasure that washed over her never seemed to end. He pushed as many orgasms as he could from her exhausted body, forcing her beyond limits she could never hope to imagine. For the longest time Sylvia did everything possible to keep up with his demands, watching as that sweet abyss consumed her. Eventually she couldn't come back from that abyss, the last climax caused her world to crash all around her and there was no coming back this time. The last thing she barely remembers was watching him putting on the collar and hearing his voice before sleep took over.

Waking up was difficult for her to do, the last couple of days have been very difficult to process and in the last few hours she felt the greatest pleasures she's ever known. Naturally she has a lot more to learn and little did she know that the world she saw in her Masters eyes would become a reality.

There were a few things she had noticed right away. One, she isn't in any kind of pain at all and considering how intense the time spent with her Dragon lover was, she expected to be very sore. And second, the room is different, the scent of food flooded her nose and caused to tummy to growl with anger. It is about that time she realized she hadn't ate anything since arriving here. A bath is drawn next to a fire place, sexy clothes were hung up along the wall. Everything in this room felt like a dream, not once in her life did she have this kind of luxury. Not even the night of her sacrifice were things this extravagant.

The first thing she did is pile some food onto a tray along with a cup full of wine, carrying it over to the bath. Once she set the tray of food in a spot where she can reach it, Sylvia eased herself into the hot water and relaxed while eating. Soon she ate till her gut stopped yelling at her and washed her hair with sweet smelling soaps. Eventually she got out of the tub, wrapping a thick towel around herself as she went to the silky clothes first. She had a weakness for fine silk, a rare treasure for her to gain most of the time.

Most of the clothes were simple lingerie sets, bra and panties mostly and very sheer, barely covering anything tops. There were a few lengthy gowns, all of which she loved, especially the ones that flowed as she walked. Though after trying on a few things she settled with a deep red, silky night gown with slits that showed off more than she would like. The material is soft and she liked how it fit out of the other things, she also found a matching red pair of silky panties to go with it. The red brought out her hair and the blue of her eyes.

Next she went over where the furs were, even though fur isn't really her thing she did admire how soft they felt. Just like the silky clothes, a lot of it were bikini type sets and hid very little. If she moved just right, she would have fallen out of a few of the tops, bending down would give anyone looking a wonderful view of what hid between her thighs. There is not way she is ready to wear such things right now, the more covered she is the better.

After sifting through the furs, Sylvia found a beautiful white fur trimmed cloak. The main material is sheer and could be seen right through it, the fur is so soft that she couldn't resist it. The red gown and her deep red hair looked like it is a part of the cloak as she moved around. Sylvia took a moment admiring herself in the mirror, even twirling around to watch the cloak flow around her, noticing how all the red underneath it resembled fire. This made her smile thinking it is appropriate enough to hopefully please her Dragon Master.

Having no idea how much time has passed though, she started to wonder where the Dragon is and why he hasn't returned to her yet. With that though she looked around the room searching for a door and when she found only one in the room, Sylvia went towards it to see if it would open or not.

When young inquisitive beauties are left on their own they can often get themselves into trouble and when they are left in an Aladdin’s cave as was young Sylvia that chance to get into trouble when left to their own devices was a certainty. It had all started innocently enough when Sylvia had waken and stretched like a naughty little kitten, a little pout bowing her moist ripe pink lips when she found herself alone. Her sumptuous meal, relaxing bath, and her search for something to wear could only occupy that young inquisitive mind for only so long.

It had taken the better part of the morning for Sylvia to explore the main chamber and its many delights. Then in the very back of that Aladdin’s cave the young beauty found a jewel incrusted passage that seemed to snake its way deeper into D’or’s mountain. Golden doors lined the walls of the be jeweled corridor every now and then. The doors stood open, the room luxurious, but otherwise empty. What young Sylvia did not notice was that she had entered a dark maze one that would prove very challenging for her in ways she could not conceive of yet.

Eventually the young beauty came to a door that was closed. A soft muffled purr came from the other side of that door. A sweet sensually seductive purr that beckoned to her. The Manicorenostrils nostrils flared with the scent of youthful innocence. A wicked smile bowed his lips as he hid in the shadows waiting for the young innocent to enter his lair. How Long had it been? he wondered sense he had a sweet young innocent within his grasp.

It actually surprised her that the door had opened and she peered out into the hallway before stepping out. Her heart raced with some fear, uncertain if she should leave the room or not, it did feel as if she spent hours in there alone. Sylvia wasn't the type that likes being alone for very long, sure she had all the things she could ever want in there, yet, what good did it do her being alone?

After looking back in the room and staring out the open door she finally got enough nerve to go exploring in hopes of finding her Dragon Lord. The hallway was remarkable with the beautiful crystals lighting the way and she also noticed the door to the room she came from had disappeared. That didn't settle to well with her, knowing the only way to go was forward.

The hallway felt as if it went on forever and each door she found lead to an empty room which surprised her. It also disappointed her as well, wondering how to get out of here and if she made a mistake by leaving. She was fairly certain that if she did get lost, the Dragon would find her.... After all, this is his home and he would know every crack in this place.... Or at least that's what she told herself. A few times she was tempted to just remain in one of the empty rooms and wait till he did find her.

Yet, something in these halls held her curiosity and Sylvia kept moving forward until she found a closed door. It has been the first one she's seen that is closed and when she touched it, heat radiated from it unlike the other doors and rooms. The purring that echoed from behind the door caught her off guard considering there hasn't been any sign of life since she woke up. However, it made her wonder if it is the Dragons room, with that in mind she got excited at the thought of finally finding him and slowly opened the door.

Once inside the room though she quickly discovered that it wasn't the Dragons' room at all, nothing in this room felt right and the scent was nothing like the Dragons. Sylvia did feel a set of eyes on her, watching her every move and she quickly held the thin cloak around herself in attempt to hide a little. After regaining some of her senses she turned towards the door to leave the room, not wishing to disturb whatever was in here.

He watched is the gorgeous supple young beauty entered his lair. The smell of the dragon clung to her and the smell of sex. That low sensual purr was head again just before the door of the chamber slammed shut cutting off Sylvia’s only avenue of escape. The Manicore stepped from the shadow and slowly began to stock the blue eyed beauty. The creature moved with the sensually fluid grace of the hunter, the muscles of his powerful body rippled with each seductive step her took towards the young red haired beauty. Muscles that were coiled like a spring ready to pounce.

There was an explosive grace when the Manicore lunged pinning Sylvia in a corner of his lair, his muzzle just a breath away from the girl’s moist ripe lips.

“So pretty………….”

His tongue snaked from between his curled lips to seductively lick the young beauty’s cheek.

“….such a tasty little morsel.”

His tongue was rough like that of a great cat.

“Shall we see what pretty is hiding?”

The Manicore’s voice a dark sensual growl. He slowly drew the bow that kept Sylvia’s cloak closed. His dark Savage gaze held those soft blue eyes captive as he slipped the innocent young beauty’s cloak from her creamy ivory shoulder. He held her gaze as he drew a single claw down between her heaving young breasts, the crimson material of her gown parting under his razor sharp claw. The tattered remains of Sylvia’s dress polled around the girl’s trim little ankles. The creature bent his head to the girl’s bared breast, that rough cat tongue caressed her pale pink nipple.

Sylvia squeaked and jumped when the door slammed shut in front of her. The movements within the room caused panic to rise and before she could even begin to comprehend what was in the room, it had her pinned against the corner. The mistake was made when she made eye contact with the creature by accident, paralyzed by that dark, seductive gaze that she couldn't stop him.

She could feel the thin material of both the cloak, followed by the nightgown trailing down her chilled and excited pale flesh. His claw was so much more sharper than the Dragons talon that she was terrified to move, yet it stirred the building excitement between her tightly closed thighs. It wasn't until she felt the rough tongue against her extremely tender nipple, that she finally found the breath she didn't was being held.

With every bit of strength she could muster up, Sylvia closed her eyes tightly, tearing away from his hypnotic gaze and turned her head to the side. Her arms reached up to cover her exposed breasts, pushing his persistent tongue off the hard nipple. If she wasn't being pinned she would have moved to pick up the cloak, then again making such an action would cause her to be more vulnerable.

"P... Please... Sir. Let me go. The Dragon Lord will be upset with me if I am not there when he returns. I am trying to find my way back to his room. Please.. Sir... Let me go."

She could feel his tongue roaming all over her now, forcing little whimpers to break free as she kept trying to push him away. Though every time she moved her arm to push at him, that rough tongue would attack the freshly exposed area. Sylvia didn't want to open her eyes though, didn't want to fall into the trap of his gaze again.

"Please... Sir..."

Sylvia whispered while failing to push that enticing tongue away from her, it didn't take long before she was panting and the scent of her arousal filled the air around him. He can see just as much as smell the wetness that soaked through the red panties, though she kept her trembling legs tightly shut.

"I.... I.. can't do this... I... I just want..."

Sylvia couldn't finish the sentence when she felt that thick, rough tongue snaking between her legs and it was here when she finally stopped trying to push him away. Just by the few moments he spent licking over her, he had discovered how sensitive her entire body is. The heated, pale skin of her body betrayed her at every turn and burned with a desire to be touched, even if she couldn't admit to that.

"Please... Sir... I... I.."

Once again her arms covered her breasts and she turned her back towards him, doing her best to ignore the wonderful sensations his insistent tongue brought out..

Back