A Dragons Sacrifice or Treasure? ~ Closed ~

Sylvia couldn't understand why the male demons backed off, especially after asking them for more. The past few experiences she has had seemed to make the males more intense when she wanted more. This situation was new to her and very confusing as she shivered in the center of them, watching all three of them closely. It was the female that came forward though, speaking of turning her into a lover. No, that can't be right... can it? Sylvia was the dragon's lover, she belonged to him and in her eyes, it was impossible to belong to another.

The female demon knew how to touch her though, quickly dissolving the many questions that tore into her thoughts in that moment. The kisses coming from behind felt like a lovers, tender kiss and soft whimpers emerged right along with a shiver that crawled up her spine. It ended all too soon and quickly found herself on her knees before the female. Even after hearing the instructions of what to do, Sylvia hesitated, the sight and scent of the female practically consumed her, tempting her to taste the demoness.

"I.... I've never done such things.... I.... What happens to me if I am not good enough to please you?"

The fear and concern mingled in with the dark lust that filled those crystal blue eyes, gazing up at her Mistress as she reached out for the first time. Sylvia didn't want to disappoint any one of them, but she truly didn't know if she could do what was asked of her, she also knew that this hesitation was costing her. Slowly she trailed her nails down the curves of the demons hips, exploring the texture of her skin before leaning forward.

Her breathing and heart raced as her lips softly made contact with the heavily scented mound, barely kissing the smooth flesh as she hesitated again. In her mind she couldn't do this and tried hard to think of how to do it, how to begin, let alone bring pleasure to such a beautiful creature. Eventually thoughts of how the dragon does it filled her images, the way he uses his tongue to torment her clit, of course she couldn't use her tongue like him, however, it was a start.

Very slowly and carefully Sylvia made her first lick along the demons wet folds, it wasn't much to the demon, but it was more than enough for Sylvia to get a taste. Which caused another moment of hesitation, unsure of herself in that moment as she managed to give her demon Mistress another lick. This time Sylvia applied a bit more pressure, slipping her danty little tongue in between the slick folds and making contact with the clit for a brief moment. She didn't know what she was doing or if she was doing it correctly, but it is what was instructed of her to do.

The female daemoness savored the smooth silken touch of the young human beauty’s creamy ivory skin. She looked forward to toying with the young beauty as Sylvia obediently sank to her knees as she had been instructed. The daemoness smiled as the girl looked up at her with misty blue eyes.

"I.... I've never done such things.... I.... What happens to me if I am not good enough to please you?"

How sweetly submissive an innocent this young girl was. A little pout bowed the daemoness lips, she knew she would have to share this gorgeous young creature with her brothers, but first she would be hers. Each little innocent hesitation excited the girl’s Mistress, for that is what this stunning crimson haired daemoness had become. At the first shy little caress of Sylvia’s tongue brought a sweet little gasp from her Mistress’s “O”ed lips. Very slowly and carefully Sylvia made her first lick along the demons wet folds, it wasn't much to the demon, but it was more than enough for Sylvia to get a taste. Which caused another moment of hesitation unsure of herself in that moment as she managed to give her demon Mistress another lick and the daemoness fingers ran seductively through the girl’s soft tawny copper hair. She let the young girl’s hair drip from her finger tips as if it was living liquid copper. The back of her hand caressed Sylvia’s flawless cheek, her hand cupped the girl’s chin as she lifted those misty blue eyes to her own crimson gaze.

Lay down my sweet girl

Her Mistress eased the naked young beauty down , her back pressed to a surprisingly warm floor.

Spread your sweet lily white thighs for me my love.

The three daemons looked down on the innocent naked beauty, and then the female came to her again. She placed her own pussy just above Sylvia’s moist pink ripe lips.

I shall teach you how to please me girl!

As she spoke her hot moist breath washed over Sylvia’s naked little pussy.

Do to me what I do to you my sweet love

Her Mistress lowered her mouth to Sylvia’s luscious little pussy and feasted on her innocence as she pressed her own pussy to the girl’s lips and mouth.

Sylvia caught the slight pout that flashed across the demons beautiful face, and since the dark Mistress didn't respond, it was quickly assumed that she had already done wrong. Yet, the female before didn't appear to be disappointed, in fact it seemed to be more.... loving... if that can be said about such a demon. Sylvia tilted her face into the soft touch of her Mistress, smiling for once at the tenderness of those seductive fingers.

Sylvia didn't know what to expect as she laid down, following the guiding instructions of this demon Mistress. Oddly the floor was very warm which made laying down easier, feeling as though the stone floor was inviting her to lay upon it. At first she didn't want to spread her legs apart, not wishing for them to see her in such a wanton display.

In the end, she wanted to learn from her Mistress and knew deep down that she was teaching by example. More than likely for selfish reasons, but teaching none less. Ever so slowly Sylvia spread apart those soft thighs for the dark Mistress and soon saw the full sight of Mistress' pussy above her. The sight was both inviting and intimidating at the same time, she has never seen anything like it before.

There was a split moment to wonder if this is what hers looked like when exposed in such a way. That curiosity quickly flew from thought as she felt the warmth of the demons mouth attacking her aching pussy. Instantly Sylvia squirmed beneath her Mistress as fresh lust filled into her core, there is a obvious difference between what she was doing compared to the dragons tongue.

The pussy above her begged for the same attention, calling and taunting her to do the same as requested. It became a lost fight of resistance, the hesitation fading more and more as the pussy touched her lips. Sylvia was consumed by the taste and scent of her Mistress, unable to resist the intoxicating nectar that drooled from the demon. Before she knew it, her mouth started to savor that taste, licking and mimicking what her Mistress was doing as best as she could.

Sylvia squirmed so delightful beneath her Mistress as a fresh wave of lust filled her very core, there was an obvious difference between what daemon was doing to her compared to the dark pleasures of D’or’s forked tongue. The fragrance of her Mistress’s pussy begged the young innocent for the same attention. That fragrant pussy taunted, tempted and called to her to please her Mistress as she was pleasing her. Sylvia was consumed by the taste and scent of her Mistress, unable to resist the intoxicating nectar that drooled from the demon. Before she knew it, her mouth started to savor that taste, licking and mimicking what her Mistress was doing as best as she could.

The two Male daemons watched as their sister seduced the young human beauty into her first lesbian affair. They smiled as the daemoness ripped a cascading series of orgasms from the young girl. They knew that soon it would be their turn to enjoy this gorgeous young creature supple young body.

When they did come for her, Sylvia lithe young body was shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat from the physical ecstasy that the young daemoness had rip from that sweet supple body. They came to her their hands intimately, sensually caressing her. Their mouths adoring every square inch of Sylvia’s naked young body as they savored her charms and claimed her sweet mouth in long passionate kisses were time itself stood still as they took their pleasure from her gorgeous young body. The daemons smiled into each other’s eyes as they positioned themselves to take the young innocent human beauty at the same time. The dark daemon pressed to Sylvia’s back and for the first time she saw him in his full daemonic horror.

By all rights, Sylvia should been exhausted by the time the dark Mistress was finished with her, yet somehow, she was more awake then ever before. Even with the never ending orgasms that were forced from her, she wanted more, wanted to be filled and used by the males, to have that forbidden sensation of having their hot cum fill her depths. These were cravings she couldn't understand having, yet she had them and when the male demons came to her, it told her right then that it was now their turn.

She laid on the floor breathing heavily and writhing against the body that pressed up behind her, feeding off the heat he provided. Under any other situation the male before her would have frighten her, making her want to run away screaming. However, this isn't any other situation, this is just a crazy dream and nothing can harm her here. Not that the dragon would allow harm to come her way even if this wasn't a dream.

The fear of these demons vanished a long time ago and he would feel her finger tips tracing his face for a moment, catching her gaze just before Sylvia pulled him into a kiss. A lover's kiss that was filled with such passion and desire, silently begging him to take her as her hips rolled and writhed, eagerly waiting for both males. One of her hands reached behind her and pulled on the dark hair demon closer, urging him to feast on her neck and shoulders.

There were no more questions or hesitations, just the dark desire and forbidden lust that drove her now as she kept kissing the bigger demon in front of her.

In all her young life Sylvia had only been taken by one lover at a time. D’or the mighty golden dragon had claimed her preciously guarded virginity. The Manicore had raped and claimed her virgin ass in a drugged induced lustful frenzy brought on by the beast’s powerful aphrodisiac. These were both males that had taken, used, abused and enjoyed the charms of her gorgeous supple young body. Even when the young daemoness came to her seduced her and took Sylvia as her lover if had just been the two of them. But this, this was very different as she felt one daemon pressed to her back and the other pressed to her naked breasts and sweet little pussy.

The innocent young beauty sinfully entwined her arms around the daemonic abomination before her and drew him into a passionate kiss, A lover's kiss that was filled with such passion and desire, as her sweet supple body sinfully, silently begging him to take her, to use her, her hips rolled and as she writhed, eagerly between them as if waiting for both males to take her. One dainty hands reached behind her and pulled the dark hair demon closer, urging him to feast on her neck and shoulders.

Sylvia felt the first thrust of the dark daemon as he entered her tight little ass. In less than a heartbeat he felt an answering thrust for the demonic abomination before her as he drove into the young girl’s delicious little pussy. The two Male daemons see-sawed this gorgeous creature between them driving her closer and closer to the edge of that abyss that promised the young innocent girl the dark shimmering pleasure that her young supple body was now beginning to crave. When Sylvia’s lips parted, “O”ed so sensual the female daemon came to her again and pressed her moist sweet pussy to Sylvia’s mouth as all three daemons demanded everything the young girl had to offer and so much more.

They were so huge that it made her scream into the kiss as the first one filled her from behind. The stretching was more than she's felt so far, even more so than her Dragon Master, especially when the second cock filled her. It felt as if she was being ripped apart and she screamed out in both pleasure and pain, gasping for air as the shock paralyzed her thoughts. Her nails dug deeply into the demons shoulder as she held onto him tightly for a moment.

There was no time, there is never any time to adjust or fully savor the sensations with these three demons as they kept demanding more from her. Just as she came so hard, squirting her cum all over both the males, the female was once more demanding pleasure. Sylvia's jaw ached from earlier, even more so now that she was screaming and straining between the two males. Like moments ago however, there was little choice given as the sweet tasting pussy pressed against her lips.

Sylvia couldn't breathe, couldn't scream out in pleasure as the Mistress muffled it all, enjoying how the moans and orgasms vibrated through the little human. As Sylvia sucked and licked, driving her tongue deep into her mistress, she came over and over again. Despite the energy that was pouring into her to keep going, driving her over the edge endlessly, Sylvia felt herself being stretched thin. It was as if something else kept her awake, preventing her from fully slipping into darkness.

Sylvia couldn't breathe, couldn't scream out in pleasure as the Mistress muffled it all, enjoying how the moans and orgasms vibrated through the little human. As Sylvia sucked and licked, driving her tongue deep into her mistress, she came over and over again.
As both male daemons claimed and used her gorgeous young body they twisted the pleasure and the pain felt into one overwhelming sensation that ripped a series of cascading orgasms as the young human beauty bucked and thrashed in forbidden ecstasy. The daemons feasted on Sylvia passion, her fear, and her shame. They used and abused this stunning young human beauty until she lay spent and exhausted between them her supple young body glistening in a fine sheen of sweat. Her shimmering red hair sweat soaked and in wild disarray. She looked so very, very young and vulnerable as she lay there in the warm afterglow of her orgasms.

Sylvia’s sleep was haunted by dreams of daemons tempting her, seducing her, using and abusing that sweet gorgeous body of hers. She stirred and stretched as she slowly awoke to the reality of another day. Her soft blue eyes fluttered open,

Morning pretty, pretty,

The young daemoness lips sensual brushed Sylvia’s.

Morning pretty, pretty.

The dark haired daemon greeted Sylvia.

The silent brother’s
fingers entwined in Sylvia’s tawny copper hair, his serpent like tentacles seductively caressed her soft creamy ivory skin as he drew her into a dark passionate lover’s kiss that seared her young soul. Her gorgeous young body lay entwined in the embrace of the three daemons. She had awoken in their arms and not D’or’s, there was no mistaking that what had occurred was a dream as their demanding kisses, softly cooed words and intimate caresses made it all to clear this was reality.

Last edited:
The night seemed endless, almost as if it went on for days instead of hours, there was no end to their demands until eventually even the energy couldn't keep her awake. Her body stretched thin from sheer exhaustion and her mind without warning slipped into darkness. She was just a mere human after all and to keep up with such demons were impossible for her.

When she started to come back to reality though, the scents and sounds were different, the warmth of their bodies surrounding her was different. Nothing was right as she woke up more, hearing them speak she realized where she was. Unlike before, she remained with them instead of returning to her Master. Her heart pounded harder than ever, ready to burst from her chest, eyes growing wide with fear the more she woke up.

The kiss only made her sob with confusion and fear, this wasn't right. Even her body hurt from the endless abuse it had gone through, she didn't have the strength to squirm away, not that she had that chance anyway. His grip into her hair wasn't painful until she tried to twist away from his mouth, which only made the grip tighter and his mouth crushed against hers.

At first she didn't feel all the caressing touches, not fully aware of what or who exactly was touching her in that moment. However it did seem to have a calming effect on her. Within moments, the sobbing quieted down and reluctantly she began to return the kiss, it was slow at first though. The demon didn't give her a chance to break from the kiss, forcing her to submit into it, to feel the forbidden desire it created.

Sylvia wanted to return to her Master though, which caused her submission to be very resistant. She may have started to kiss him in return, yet her passion wasn't quite the same as it was last night. The hesitation had returned and she didn't know what will happen now, or if she will ever see the dragon again.

Sylvia wanted to return to her Master though, which caused her submission to be very resistant. She may have started to kiss him in return, yet her passion wasn't quite the same as it was last night. The hesitation had returned and she didn't know what will happen now, or if she will ever see the dragon again. The daemons lips slowly parted from the young girl’s his dark serpentine eyes held Sylvia’s soft blue eyes.

“So pretty, pretty is hold back from the pleasure I offer her?”

The daemons dark voice was like nails on a chalkboard, his dark gaze holding her soft eyes captive.

“That is very naughty Pretty, Pretty……………”

He continued.

“……………… Perhaps we shall have to punish Pretty, Pretty for being so very naughty.”

As the daemons words trialed off Sylvia could feel herself being lifted, carried high in the air on their shoulders. It was not long before this delicate young beauty found herself suspended in mid air, her gorgeous young body spread=eagled and stretched as tight as a bow string.

“You shall dance for us Pretty, Pretty.

As the Male daemon spoke his brother and sister suckled Sylvia’ little pale pink nipples to throbbing taunt little rock hard peaks. The young daemoness captured the girl’s soft blue eyes in her crimson gaze she smile so sweetly as she placed a vicious little nipple clamp on that throbbing bud. Then it was her dark brother’s turn as he clamped the girl’s other nipple. The rock hard daemon held up a third clamp, he kiussed Sylvia’s sweet little naked pussy, his mouth lips and tongue coaxed her hooded little clit from its hiding place. His eyes held hers as he clamped her throbbing clit.

"No... Please don't punish me.... I just don't understand why I'm still here.... Please... let me down.."

Sylvia started crying as everything was happening so fast around her, the position reminded her so much of the day when the Dragon took her off the cliff. The clamps hurt and she cried even harder as the teeth dug into her nipples and clit, causing her to shiver from all the stimulation. She tried to fight against the binds that held her in place, straining to break free as they tormented her some more.

"I need to get back to my Master.... I've been gone too long..... He..."

A fresh set of tears rolled down her cheeks as she suddenly thought that perhaps her Dragon Master no longer wanted her. That perhaps since she hasn't returned to him, he has lost interest in her. Or perhaps it was her dream that she told him of and it disgusted him to the point to where he no longer desires her. All these thoughts flooded into her as her body reacted more to the clamps and the touches of her Demon Lovers.

She couldn't fight against them and she closed her eyes, wondering why this was happening as her struggles ceased. The clamp on her clit showed how much it was twitching, giving away her wanton desires. The juices seep from her pulsing little pussy, drooling down her legs as she hung there.

It was here with these thoughts that she accepted that perhaps she did need to be punished after all, betraying her Master like she has done. Submitting to these others in itself deserved punishment and she wondered if that is the reason she was remained here, to receive punishment before returning to her Master.

"No... Please don't punish me.... I just don't understand why I'm still here.... Please... let me down.."
Sylvia sobbed as she fought her bounds they drank in her fear and the sweet intoxicating scent of her growing arousal.

"I need to get back to my Master.... I've been gone too long..... He..."

The only answer that she got was the mocking cruel smile in their eyes. The young female daemon could see the proof of Sylvia’s arousal shimmering on her lily white inner thigh. The daemoness knelt between the bound beauty’s sweet soft thighs, she ran her little pink tongue erotic up the girl’s inner thigh.

Ummmmm so sweet my Love

She cooed just before devouring the hapless young beauty’s sweet pussy. She lashed Sylvia’s pussy with her mouth, lips, teeth, and tongue.

Her dark brother shook the cat-of-nine-tales those leathery tongues slither as if they had a life of their own, as if they were eager to taste the young girl’s sweet supple flesh.

“You shall dance for me my sweet.”

He sneered.

CRACK

Those leathery tongues sensually curled around the young girl, their seductive fiery tongues licked at her nipples. Then the silent brother stepped into her view he slowly circled her then from his body tentacles sprouted each crowned with a phallus head, each with a little forked tongue that tasted the air. The curled around her bound legs and slowly pushed to her puckered anus. Sylvia was truly suspended between heaven and hell as one daemon feasted on her aroused little pussy. Another lashed with cat-of-nine-tales, as the other ravished her tight little ass.

Sylvia's head fell back as she cried out from a mixture of pain and pleasure. The first crack of the flogger burned against her flesh and she came so hard from it as the Dark Mistress pleasured her pussy. There wasn't any time at all to process the sensation of the flogger before another strike bit into her, again she came instantly as her ass was being filled.

She couldn't move much with how she was bound, but she was twisting, bucking and writhing against the binds. Every single muscle working as she danced for them all. Panting and crying out with overwhelming sensations, she has never in her life been struck in such a way. Both mind and body didn't know how to react towards the bite of the flogger, yet there was little choice in how she reacted when the other two demons brought her to climax.

"I'm..... I am sorry.... Please.... I did not mean to.... disappoint you.... Please... I... I want...."

.... she didn't know what she wanted right then. Trying to convince herself that this was a punishment and yet..... and yet she couldn't stop the orgasms they forced from her. She was so sensitive and weak from last night that it seemed so easy to rip a the soul searing climax from her core. They tossed her into a world of confusion, leading her to believe that they were punishing her, only make her want more of it. Even the burning that the flogger left behind made her crave for the next bite.

The daemonic trio reveled in their seduction of this gorgeous young human beauty. They knew that her supple young body craved the pleasure they had brought to her the previous day. Now they were introducing this luscious young beauty to darker pleasures. Their first move was for the tempting young daemoness to once more seduce Sylvia with her talented and very naughty pink tongue. Yet it was the sensual caress of the cat-of-nine-tails that her cuming as she had never came before. They racked a series of cascading orgasms from her.

"I'm..... I am sorry.... Please.... I did not mean to.... disappoint you.... Please... I... I want...."

Yet it was not only her stunning young body that this daemonic trio toyed with but her sweet young mind as well. They had sweet little Sylvia so confused that she didn't know what she wanted right then. They had her doubting herself. They tossed her into a world of confusion, leading her to believe that they were punishing her, only make her want more of it. Even the burning that the flogger left behind made her crave for the next bite.

More Pet

The dark daemon cooed so softly as he continued to have the hapless young beauty dance to the sensual caress and seductive kiss of the lash. The tentacles of the silent brother continued to caress her spread eagled legs as they forced their way into her tender anus. Their caress was gentle pulsing as they wormed their way deeper into her ass’s buttery depths. Then suddenly they drew back from her leaving Sylvia so very empty and alone hungering what only they could give her. This was her punishment to make her beg to be taken and defiled in any way they desired.

They left her panting harder than ever with the strain of the stretch they held her in, it felt like a vice wrapped around her lungs. The clamps brought more and more pain the longer they remained, making her body twitch in attempts to escape their bite. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she hung there, voided of their touch and kisses, feeling her juices stream down her trembling thighs.

She was on the verge of rolling over that edge when they abandoned her, leaving her with only the sensations that remained. It took her several long moments of just hanging there to regain some of her breath back, opening her eyes for the first time since they hung her up. For a few moments, the three figures were hazy through her tears and she pulled against the binds in a hopeless attempt to find release.

"The..... clamps... they hurt too much.... Please... remove them.... I... I... wish for...."

She could barely speak out what she wanted, the one single word from one of the demons kept echoing in her mind.... More Pet.... More... yes.. that's what it is she wanted.... was more... yet, more of what? What part of all this did she want more of?

"I wish for.... more.... to... be used... to cum for all of you...."

It wasn't easy for her to express what it is she truly wanted, everything they were doing to her moments ago felt incredible. Until now that is, the clamps were piercing into her and felt as though they were going to rip off her nipples and clit, it was pain she didn't like. The flogging only increased that pain to where she couldn't handle it any longer with the clamps on, the pain and emptiness left her shivering. She didn't think that she was done, she knew could last much longer than what her body was telling her, however, the longer they left her alone, the more her body came down from the rush.

"Please.... I need more.... I want more.... don't stop... I want to be used more.... please..."

"The..... clamps... they hurt too much.... Please... remove them.... I... I... wish for.......

The daemonic trio savored the young human beauty’s pain, her confusion and her growing arousal. That one seductive question More echoed through not only Sylvia’s mind but her whole being until she finally gasped in a halting gasping voice.

"I wish for.... more.... to... be used... to cum for all of you...."

The three daemons watched as the stunning young beauty twisted, bucked, and thrashed in her bounds her supple young body arching towards them once more longing for their touch. They could see the hunger, the lust, the need in the young girl’s soft blue eyes as she pleaded

"Please.... I need more.... I want more.... don't stop... I want to be used more.... please..."

“ Tell us how you wished to be used Pretty, Pretty!”

The little daemoness cooed so sweetly.

Yes do tell us Pretty, Pretty!

The dark daemon draped the cat-of-nine-tales around her slender neck and drew the hapless young human beauty into a darkly seductive kiss. The silent brother had his own way of taunting the young beauty as his sinuous tentacles seductively, intimately caressed her hungering young body, never enough to grant her the release her traitorous young body craved, but just enough to fann the devilish fire of her own lust and arousal.

Don’t be Shy Pretty, Pretty, tell us what you want us to do to you! He taunted the hapless young beauty.

Sylvia was a quivering mess as they taunted her, the forced kiss was met with trembling lips as her tongue slipped into his mouth eagerly. For the split moment she wanted to savor the connection he allowed her to have, while thinking of the question they wanted answered. The answer didn't come easy for her, all that she knew was that she wanted to be used. Last few times begging to be used was enough to send her into endless hours of pleasure.

Now they were asking for more detailed response, forcing her to think back to when she first arrived here. There was one word that struck her the most. One word that made the connection for what she wanted most right then....

"Fuck me.... Please.... fuck me Sir...."

She was looking right into the eyes of the brother that held her head in place, he could tell there was more to what she wanted. The quaking body within his hands told him there was more. When he didn't respond right away, Sylvia tried to kiss him again with desperation to feel his tongue in her mouth again. Yet, he teased her by not allowing her that kiss right away, responding to her with a taunting grin.

"Please.... Sir.... Fuck me.... hit me some more... make me cum for you Sir.... make me scream again...."

She whispered softly against his lips, only answering to him and forgetting about the other two momentarily as he was the only one right there. The only one she locked eyes with, begging him for what he had to offer.

"I want to pleasure you..... Sir......"

"Fuck me.... Please.... fuck me Sir........ Please.... Sir.... Fuck me.... hit me some more... make me cum for you Sir.... make me scream again........ I want to pleasure you..... Sir......"

The words came tumbling from Sylvia’s trembling lips and a desperation shown in her soft blue eyes. Those stunningly expressive and beauty eyes shown only for the dark daemon whose lips teased and taunted her.

Sylvia for the moment had seemed to have forgotten the other two daemons and that was a critical mistake. The little daemoness seized a riding crop and she lashed out at being ignored.

CRACK

The blow caught Sylvia across both cheeks of her firm little ass. The young girl yelped.

CRACK
Is that what you desire Pretty, Pretty?

The little daemoness cooed. She smiled as she noticed her silent brother’s tentacles sensually curling and slither up her sculptured legs, its phallus head’s forked tongue flickering teasing and pressing to Sylvia’s tender little ass.

CRACK

The riding crop lashed out again.

CRACK

Well pretty, pretty?

The dark daemon claimed the young girl’s mouth in a dark searing kiss. When he broke that kiss his fingers laced into her hair, he snapped her head back and he kissed, bit, and suckled his way down the slender column of her neck. His silent brother plunged that teasing seeking tentacle into her sweet little ass.

Is this what you need pretty, pretty.

The dark daemon taunted the hapless beauty.

CRACK

The little daemoness laughed as the blow made Sylvia’s firm little ass jiggle so seductively that she lashed out again.

CRACK

The first strike took her by surprise and brought her attention back to what was happening around her. She jerked and strained against the binding ropes, gasping and whimpering into the kiss. It was sharper than the strikes before, a strike that was out of anger and Sylvia couldn't understand why. Then it suddenly hit her that she had forgotten about her Mistress for a split moment.

Suddenly her head snapped back and he latched onto her neck, all the while her body jerked and danced against his. The painful strikes took the attention off of what was happening to her ass until it plunged its way deep into her. She cried out as the painful pleasure drove into her core, sending a tidal wave to crash through her.

"YEESSS .... YESSS Mistress... this is.... what I want.... More... Please Mistress... I need more..."

The emotions were slowly becoming raw with each strike, forcing the walls to come crashing down around her. The tears and the look in her eyes were proof that they were breaking her, forcing those hidden emotions to crack and become vulnerable to them.

Daemons by their very nature were tempter, seducers, of sweet innocence and for this trio Sylvia was the tastiest of morsels. Those soft little whimpers of need and sinful desire as the dark daemon fingers laced into the young beauty’s tawny copper mane as his mouth claimed hers in a demanding passionate kiss. Her little gasps and moans of arousal and defilement as the silent brother claimed her tight, nearly virgin ass were swallowed in that sinfully forbidden and seductive kiss. When he broke that kiss Sylvia cried out as the painful pleasure drove into her core, sending a tidal wave to crash through her.

"YEESSS .... YESSS Mistress... this is.... what I want.... More... Please Mistress... I need more..."

It was not enough that this stunning young human beauty beg to be so used and abused they wanted needed her to embrace the darker passions that they were exciting in her gorgeous young body and innocent little mind. They continued their sensual assault on her, the little daemoness feasting on the girl’s delicious little pussy, Her silent brother seductively fucking Sylvia’s tender little ass, as she danced, bucked and thrashed with in her bounds as the dark brothers lash danced over her soft supple skin.

Silence surrounded her, where the only sounds was the rapid pounding of her racing little heart, her sensual gasps, and seductive moans filled her own ears. They easily ripped a series of cascading orgasms from her and yet leaving the young beauty with even a greater hunger for the pleasure and the pain that had become one over whelming sensation that left that gorgeous, soft , supple body hungering for more. A need, a craving, and a sinful desire for the forbidden that they would not grant her. The tears and the look in her eyes were proof that they were very close to breaking her, forcing those hidden emotions to crack and become vulnerable to them as never before.

Between the three of them and the cascading sensations crashing through her over and over again, she couldn't breath. She couldn't tell how long they held her there, or how long they fed off her tears and screams. What she did know is they made her break down sobbing in between the lashings and orgasms. She has never felt so open and vulnerable before, there were no more walls to hide behind. Never in her life has anyone broken her down like this before and it overwhelmed all of her senses.

Sylvia cried and screamed until there was nothing left, baring her soul and everything she had to offer to them. The kissing strikes kept her body jerking and dancing, while the never ending climax kept her quaking and full of pleasure. She lasted much longer than the night before, begging for savoring what they had to offer.

Trhough the tears and sobbing she met all their demands as they used her for their pleasure. After what felt like hours, or perhaps days of torment she fell limp within the binds, barely breathing and on the brink of falling into deep darkness. Her limbs were numb and teeth chattered as the adrenaline started to wear thin. The ropes and the silent brother were the only things that supported her shivering, numb body as she couldn't even hold herself up any longer.

Oh what a joy it was to torment this young innocent beauty. To temp her with cascading orgasms, seducer her with unimagined pleasure and to toy with that sweet little naive mind. Sylvia cried and screamed until there was nothing left, baring her soul and everything she had to offer to them and they gladly took all that she offered and so much more.

When Sylvia finally regained some semblance of consciousness she found that once more she was surrounded by the three daemons, she lay in the center of the circle that they formed around her. Just standing there they could smell the musky scent of this stunning beauty’s growing arousal just from their mere presence. They just smiled at her as one by one they asked,

“What does Pretty, Pretty want, what is it she desires?”

They did not make a move to come closer they just stood there. The dark daemon shook his wrist and the supple tongues of the cat-of-nine-tales slithered to life once more promising Sylvia that seductive pain and pleasure. The silent brother’s tentacles ungulate as if they were eager to once more sensually caress the young human beauty and to use her until she screamed in sinfully forbidden ecstasy. The young daemoness smiled into Sylvia’s smoldering eyes as she ran the tip of her little pink tongue across the sensual bow of her lips and then slowly moaned as Sylvia had when the female daemon had feasted on her succulent pussy. They made no move to take and use Sylvia they left her alone and so cold and empty.

“What does Pretty, Pretty want, what is it she desires?”

The question echoed in Sylvia innocent young mind and they left no doubt that she would have to beg for what she wanted. Oh how they loved playing with her temping her and sexually seducing her. The next move was up to the hapless young beauty.

She slowly woke up on the cold floor and felt the stone beneath her, instantly knowing right then that she hadn't returned to the dragon. Their voices filled her ears and looked through hazy eyes to see them circling her. It was then she couldn't help the sudden flow of tears staining her cheeks. Took a glance at the flogger and then the tentacles, noticing the eager look on three of their faces.

It all made her ache to feel it all over again, however, she hurt from the last few hours, dirty from all the cum and dirt. She noticed the dried blood from where the ropes dug into her wrists. Some how it made her crave for more, even so far as feeling the twitching of her eager clit. It wasn't what she wanted though and she curled up into a ball, fighting the urges that burned within her.

"Why do I remain here? I desire to be with my Master... I desire to go back to the dragon Master. Why can I not return to him? That is what I desire...."

She couldn't look at any of them in the eyes knowing her answer would displease them. Even now, even after everything she has been through with these three, she wanted her Dragon. The tears were more from the fear of never seeing him again, thinking she was trapped to be with these three demanding creatures. She was just a human and found it impossible to keep up with their demands. The last few hours made her feel like she was going to die, as if they were draining her of everything she had, stealing the life right from under her nose.

"I desire to be at my Masters feet... in his bed... Why does he not desire me?"

"Why do I remain here? I desire to be with my Master... I desire to go back to the dragon Master. Why can I not return to him? That is what I desire...."

Despite Sylvia’s words they could smell her arousal, see the conflict in her soft eyes, the burning lust for more, her sorrow, her need for her master.

"I desire to be at my Masters feet... in his bed... Why does he not desire me?"

The crack of the whip its subtitle seductive promise of pleasure and pain sensually whispered to the hapless young girl yet again. The soft sensual caress of the silent brother’s tentacles, so temping, so seductive and all to fleeting. The warm sensual caress of the little daemoness breathe as she cooed.

“But you are hear Pretty, Pretty, and there is no door, no way, out, no way back to your dragon Pretty, Pretty………”

The daemoness words lashed Sylvia harsher that her dark brother’s cat-of-nine-tails. What hope was there for Sylvia other than to embrace the pleasure , and pain they offered her, to satisfy the dark lust and cravings that racked her supple young body and sweet innocent mind. Yet in her heart of Heart’s Sylvia must know that her craving, needs, and lust would not be sated until she begged and pleaded and told the daemonic trio just what she desired from her.

They smiled as the circled the trapped young beauty waiting for her final fall from Grace, waited for those sweet words as she gasped, moaned , and sobbed the sinfully forbidden pain and pleasure her supple young body craved.

The tears broke free from their prison when the female demon spoke, forcing Sylvia to look around the room as if to confirm that there were no doors. Which, there wasn't. It was a just a room with no doors, no windows, nothing to give her a sense of time or to feel the kiss of the sun like she would in the Masters room. The only thing she sleep on now is the dirty stone floor, though it may be warm, it was still very uncomfortable.

It was about that same time she looked at herself sitting on the floor, covered in bruises from their lashings hours ago. The raw markings from straining against the cuffs so hard, dried blood that wrapped around one of her wrists. Worse of all is how dirty she was, never in her life as she ever felt or looked so dirty from being on the floor. This caused her to look around the room as if noticing it for the first time. There were dark areas that she couldn't see, most of the light was on her, like the center of the room had a spot light just for things like this. With that, she couldn't tell if there was a bath in here or not. They were demons however, what reason would they have for a bath?

It took her several moments to lose the tears, dry them with dirty hands and she did her best to comb through the matted red hair, braiding it so it wouldn't get worse. It seemed to had realized her fate was to be with these three demons, to let them abuse her for their entertainment even though she had no way of keeping up with them. She hurt in so many ways, her ass throbbed in pain as they used it more than her other hole. Nothing about herself resembled the young girl from the village and she used that to disappear mentally. Letting herself drift into the memories of the village before they strung her up like meat.

"My desire is to cum for you.. to scream again. I want to pleasure the three of you......"

She finally spoke in a soft, distant voice as she forced herself to go on autopilot for what is to come next. Preparing herself to go numb for as impossible as that may seem with the lashings.

"Please... use me for your desires."

Back