A Crime too far (Closed to cynstv )

"... pancakes.. or... waffles ... I need to keep my strength up living with you Eric... "

"There is an International House of Pancakes not far from here, we can go there," Eric said, realizing just how hungry he was due to his stomach growling. Blushing slightly, Eric followed up with, "I guess you're not the only one who needs to keep their strength up!"

Pulling Maxine over onto his lap easily, yet gently, he kissed her again, holding her hips with his large hands. "Shall we get ready dear?"

Last edited:
"There is an International House of Pancakes not far from here, we can go there,"

Maxine chuckled at Eric's suggestion. It seemed he was never short of an idea as to where they could go and eat ...

"I guess you're not the only one who needs to keep their strength up!"

Her mirth turned to laughter as she heard the protesting of Eric's empty stomach, which he dealt with by pulling her onto his lap and kissing her, the distraction silencing her, though leaving a grin on her lips.

"Shall we get ready dear?"

She sighed regretfully.

"I suppose we should ... "

Her reply lacked enthusiasm, but with effort she slid from Eric's lap.

"So ... clothes ... kitchen ... shouldn't we sort that at least...?"

She asked not wanting to leave the place in a mess, despite what Eric had said about a cleaning service...

Back